Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Cthulu Carl posted:

I mean, I'm on my phone so maybe I'm not seeing it. It looks like he has a rifle? Again idgi. Like opinions on the guy notwithstanding, I don't see the big deal about a statue for a soldier holding a weapon.

Like, I'd say the ridiculous Iwo Jima wanna be pose is more egregious.

its the guy from the film American Sniper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
His rally last night was full of lols. One of the best was where he said he was going to build a wall with solar panels and it was ALL HIS IDEA. heh

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dizz posted:

I wouldn't hold a sniper rifle like that, let alone charge in carrying a flag. Thaat guy is the worst sniper

It would help if that was a sniper rifle and not an M4.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Jose posted:

So, again, Lying Sniper Man got a statue and someone made a red circle and arrows in MS Paint.

I
D
G
I

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burt Sexual posted:

His rally last night was full of lols. One of the best was where he said he was going to build a wall with solar panels and it was ALL HIS IDEA. heh

Man I was loling at this last night

quote:

"We're thinking of something that's unique, we're talking about the southern border, lots of sun, lots of heat. We're thinking about building the wall as a solar wall, so it creates energy and pays for itself. And this way, Mexico will have to pay much less money, and that's good, right?

Solar wall, panels, beautiful. I mean actually think of it, the higher it goes the more valuable it is. Pretty good imagination right? Good? My idea."

lol

emphasis mine

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

turn off the TV posted:

No your not actually supposed to explain things, in this the freshly re-opened Trump Lol thread. Just post cryptically.

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

nigga crab pollock posted:

its actually because its the first time that the president has been a member of the same social class as them and attributing it to racism or wahatever is giving them way too much credit since that would require them to actually pay attention to what they see on tv but i wouldn't expect some bougie turd to be able to comprehend anything outside of their very tiny bubble

lol at the thought of donald trump being the same social class as any of his voters

just lol

thread delivers

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

No your not actually supposed to explain things, in this the freshly re-opened Trump Lol thread. Just post cryptically.

a statue of lying sniper guy is funny to me, a brit

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

"“I think he was in his way instinctively trying to rattle Comey,” Gingrich said. “He's not a professional politician. He doesn't come back and think about Nixon and Watergate. His instinct is: 'I'll outbluff you.'” - Newt Gingrich

Witness tampering is the act of attempting to alter or prevent the testimony of witnesses within criminal or civil proceedings. Laws regarding witness tampering also apply to proceedings before the U.S. Congress, executive departments, and administrative agencies. To be charged with witness tampering in the United States, the attempt to alter or prevent testimony is sufficient. There is no requirement that the intended obstruction of justice be completed.

So not only is witness tampering a crime punishable by up to 20 years in prison itself, it apparently shows intent to obstruct justice... which he is already being investigated for. Bro isn't doing much to help himself out here, is he?

I'm going to laugh forever to death if he gets impeached and/or serves time for things completely unrelated to Russia due to his attempts to stop the Russia investigation and then gets nailed again for actual Russian collusion. That would be seriously unbeatable comedy.

The Aristocrats.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

COMRADES posted:

Man I was loling at this last night

lol

emphasis mine

"How stupid are the people of Iowa" - Trump

Pretty stupid it appears.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Burt Sexual posted:

I think we all know if he keeps saying it eventually people are going to believe it really was and the people who suggested it will just be dismissed as people trying to steal his glory.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Catastrophe posted:

I'm going to laugh forever to death if he gets impeached and/or serves time for things completely unrelated to Russia due to his attempts to stop the Russia investigation and then gets nailed again for actual Russian collusion. That would be seriously unbeatable comedy.

The Aristocrats.

That's usually what people get nailed for in these situations. "It's not the crime, it's the cover up."

Clinton wasn't in trouble because of a blowjob, he was in trouble because he lied about it under oath.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

COMRADES posted:

That's usually what people get nailed for in these situations. "It's not the crime, it's the cover up."

Clinton wasn't in trouble because of a blowjob, he was in trouble because he lied about it under oath.

But I personally was mad at him about the blowjob, so he actually was in trouble for that..

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I want a cute chubby blue eyed brunette to chug my hog and i would never lie about it but rather tell all my bros

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
White house press breifing not taped today and content was deemed for planning purposes only not reportable.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Snipers ehh? new record set the other day,

Report: Record 2-mile sniper shot kills ISIS militant in Iraq

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/report-record-2-mile-sniper-shot-kills-isis-militant-in-iraq/ar-BBD1Qjl?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

turn off the TV posted:

It would help if you were just that good of a sniper to not even need one :smug:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Dizz posted:

It would help if you were just that good of a sniper to not even need one :smug:

Also, such a good sniper that he can literally fire in the opposite direction and still take out his target. Calculating the bullet's reentry into the atmosphere must be a biiiiiiitch

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Burt Sexual posted:

"How stupid are the people of Iowa" - Trump

Pretty stupid it appears.

The only Iowan I've known is Jastiger, and well...

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Lime Tonics posted:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/report-record-2-mile-sniper-shot-kills-isis-militant-in-iraq/ar-BBD1Qjl?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Ill be impressed when he gets 300 more like my sniperwaifu

:love:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

1redflag posted:

Also, such a good sniper that he can literally fire in the opposite direction and still take out his target. Calculating the bullet's reentry into the atmosphere must be a biiiiiiitch

He's about to swing the gun around so he can bend the bullet like in the film Wanted

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
is that before or after she zapped a stormtrooper off his speeder

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

COMRADES posted:

Yeah that's the thing with obstruction of justice, it doesn't matter if you're innocent of whatever you're getting investigated for, once you start interfering with the investigation you're guilty of obstruction

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

I :lol: thinking about the part of the movie with the 'baby'. That was probably more real than anything that douche ever said.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

brb wasting feral black looters from the roof of the superdome

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

You know who else held frequent rallies after they were elected?

DISCLAIMER: I, Egbert Souse, do not actually believe President Donald J. Trump actually deserves to be compared to Hitler, but rather the intent of my posting this GIF was to point out the obvious hyperbole of any comparison to one of the worst mass murderers of all time.

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jun 22, 2017

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Hell, it's not even about the Republican party anymore. It's about building a cult of personality for Trump. An autocracy play. So, when they burn everything to the ground, Trump Island can be the only place left with a sprinkler system, and people like Gingrich can land the job of selling tickets.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

I'm partial to:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/474134260149157888

Lots of good ones from the daily show's twitter bracket they did: http://www.cc.com/shows/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah/third-month-mania

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

How is the 9/11 haters tweet not the best of all time?

you people have no taste.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Hey guys I love loling at something Tru-

Egbert Souse posted:

You know who else held frequent rallies after they were elected?

Multilake posted:

Hell, it's not even about the Republican party anymore. It's about building a cult of personality for Trump. An autocracy play. So, when they burn everything to the ground, Trump Island can be the only place left with a sprinkler system, and people like Gingrich can land the job of selling tickets.

:yikes:

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Enlighten me with your wisdom! Link that poo poo..

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

We

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Lime Tonics posted:

And it was a Canadian :canada:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Holy gently caress! Donald "Jesus H. Christ!" Trump is president of the US of A!?

lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Can someone explain sniper statue to me? Like who is it

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

https://twitter.com/JElvisWeinstein/status/877940865011822592

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It's the sniper guy from that lovely Bradley cooper movie

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bob NewSCART posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Sniper

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Bob NewSCART posted:

It's Bradley "Rocket Raccoon" Cooper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Bob NewSCART posted:

chris kyle, a broke-brain "hero" who killed a bunch of people in iraq in a v. racist way, then came home and lied about killing more in a v. racist way. this is what passes for a hero in the us, someone who glorifies in killing partisans in a war of occupation

the movie they did about him was aptly likened to the fake nazi propaganda movie in inglorious bastards