Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Tobin Bell was great as the slimy rear end in a top hat who Sharon Stone kept running into in The Quick and the Dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Yeah, it's a trip when suddenly in pops Anna Gunn or Jon Voight!

Let us not forget Michael Chiklis

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Young Freud posted:

Yep, if the next movie had a character named Turok and promised me mass dino death this side of Chicxulub, I'd be first in line.

I'm surprised nobody's tried to make a Turok movie, honestly. The Joshua Fireseed plot is pretty much standard John Carter of Mars stuff, but with fuckin' dinosaurs and cerebral bores and poo poo instead of Star Wars parallels.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Wesley Snipes is one hundred percent unironically a national treasure.

https://twitter.com/wesleysnipes/status/877211860335853568

edit: He retweeted himself

edit 2: holy hell he wrote abook? About the apocalypse?!?

e 3: https://twitter.com/wesleysnipes/status/876188616543752193

Okay I gotta get away from his twitter

Shageletic fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jun 22, 2017

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
https://twitter.com/wesleysnipes/status/803322489346457600

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Quite possibly my favorite tweet of all time.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

They made two Saw games and the second one had kind of an interesting twist to it. When you start the game you're put in a tutorial area playing a character who isn't the main character of the game. When you get to the end of the tutorial you're racing across a balance beam with a person on another one above you with only one of you being allowed to escape the trap house. If you win the race or fall off it's kind of the same result as the game proper starts.

When you get to the end of the campaign you discover that you're playing as the person you were racing against in the tutorial and if you survived the tutorial then the main character fails and is killed
That's actually pretty cool.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

So my sense of it browsing around that most ppl just seem to be shrugging about the Lord and Miller firing, maybe perhaps due to low expectations involved with a side-shoot prequel of franchise revival.

It's still kinda the most visible backbiting press asssasination attempt I've seen awhile, esp since the movie hasn't even opened yet. Does Kathleen Kennedy have a lot of enemies or something? Maybe there's already some grumbling about her seemingly autocractic handling of Lucasfilm.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Thundercracker posted:

I'd watch Turok. I hope it takes place on a really misty island. I hope there's a scene where Turok uses bow and arrow and a bad guy makes a racist Indian joke. Turok then just shoots him with the cranial drill. And quips "A Native American just blew your mind"

The big bad being a cyborg Confederate general riding a T-Rex has never been more relevant.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Apparently the reason Van Damme was fired from playing the Predator (in the movie Predator) is that he wanted the Predator to kickbox: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/predator-oral-history-arnold-schwarzenegger-film-1014132

Predator visual effects supervisor Joel Hynek posted:

I was in Joel Silver's trailer, and he had called for Jean-Claude to come see him. And he comes in the trailer and Joel starts saying, 'You gotta stop kickboxing!' --- because [Jean-Claude] wanted to kickbox --- and he was telling him, 'Look, the Predator is not a kickboxer.' And Van Damme was like (Van Damme voice), 'I must do that; that's how I see the Predator.' And Joel said, 'Well, you're fired. Get out of here.' And Van Damme says, "Kiss my balls!" and walks out, and that was the end of that.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

The MSJ posted:

Apparently the reason Van Damme was fired from playing the Predator (in the movie Predator) is that he wanted the Predator to kickbox: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/predator-oral-history-arnold-schwarzenegger-film-1014132

quote:

Baxley: Joel and I were walking down the hallway of the hotel together and Jean-Claude was walking toward us with his assistant. And Jean-Claude walked up and said, "Are you Joel Silver?" And he said yeah. And Jean said, "Well look at this!" And he jumped up in the air, I swear to God, did the splits with his legs straight out and his crotch was at eye level — and I'm 6 feet tall. He was there to play the creature, and a company called Boss had designed a creature. It had the head of an ant. And they spent an absolute fortune on this. And so they brought Jean-Claude out and they put the head on Jean-Claude, and Jean-Claude stood up and freaked out, and took off this $20,000 head and threw it on the ground and it shattered. And Joel said, "What the f— are you doing!" And he told Jean-Claude, "You'll never work in Hollywood again! Get off my set!" So that was it. [The "He broke the creature head" version.]

Amazing

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

That's just how they say 'hello' in Belgium.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Snooze Cruise posted:

Remember the Saw movie where the evil plan all along was to punish the cop for not checking his doors and corners.

I saw that in the theater and lost my loving mind. Instead of the flashback revealing a twist, it was a bunch of people telling the cop "You never go through an unsecured door!"

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
The bts from the predator DVD with the Ant-Predator all orange stumbling around are hilarious.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

JCVD did that to the head of Cannon Films (kicking up a leg an inch from his nose) and that's how he started his movie career, as an extra in Breakin'

The doc about Cannon Films is very excellent btw.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Electric Boogaloo: The Wild Untold Story Of Cannon Films is indeed excellent. Listening to directors relay how the producers wanted to add random fight scenes or hot women just because is amazing, and the story of how Stallone came to be in Over The Top is amazing.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shageletic posted:

So my sense of it browsing around that most ppl just seem to be shrugging about the Lord and Miller firing, maybe perhaps due to low expectations involved with a side-shoot prequel of franchise revival.

It's still kinda the most visible backbiting press asssasination attempt I've seen awhile, esp since the movie hasn't even opened yet. Does Kathleen Kennedy have a lot of enemies or something? Maybe there's already some grumbling about her seemingly autocractic handling of Lucasfilm.

I think it's more likely that most people just don't give a poo poo about the creative integrity of huge franchise films.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Electric Boogaloo: The Wild Untold Story Of Cannon Films is indeed excellent. Listening to directors relay how the producers wanted to add random fight scenes or hot women just because is amazing, and the story of how Stallone came to be in Over The Top is amazing.

When I watched that I went and made a list of all the movies that were mentioned in it and watched as many as I could get my hands on. It was blast and I highly recommend doing that if you can.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Jose Oquendo posted:

When I watched that I went and made a list of all the movies that were mentioned in it and watched as many as I could get my hands on. It was blast and I highly recommend doing that if you can.

I've only seen Superman IV: The Quest for Peace and Lifeforce, but man do some of those look awesome. The one I really need to see is the exorcism/dance/kung-fu movie Ninja III: The Domination.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I've only seen Superman IV: The Quest for Peace and Lifeforce, but man do some of those look awesome. The one I really need to see is the exorcism/dance/kung-fu movie Ninja III: The Domination.

Oh my. Yes. You really do need to explore the Cannon library. You have no idea what you're missing out on. I've seen most of them before I watched the documentary but it gave me a lot I didn't see yet.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

X-Ray Pecs posted:

The Stallone story is also incredible because between the lines you see what a precedent he and Cannon ended up inadvertently ended up setting for the rest of Hollywood regarding the biggest stars getting $$$ beyond $$$ compared to everything else about a movie.

No loving way that really is amazing. :D I think the most amazing part is that the claim that the head cost $20,000. You can see glimpses of it in the making of features on Predator and, like, there is so way in hell that poo poo cost $20,0000. :laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

Speaking of Cannon films, for folks interested a large number of their movies are now owned by Paramount, which sucks rear end because they at one point dumped ALL of their Cannon stuff onto their official YouTube channel. An incredible public service but now they're gone. :/

If you see nothing else from Cannon, I'd definitely check out the movies they started and then later destroyed the US ninja craze with. The American Ninja series is more known because of the name/etc. but the ones you also must must must see are:

Enter the Ninja -This movie's final kill will often show up on YouTube "cheesiest/dumbest death scene" type compilations.

Revenge of the Ninja -This is the one where the climax begins with "ONLY A NINJA...CAN DEFEAT A NINJA" followed by Sega Genesis music.

Ninja III: The Domination -This is the one that's a mash-up of Enter the Ninja, Flashdance, and The Exorcist, *YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MOVIE*

The first two American Ninja movies are must sees also. American Ninja II: The Confrontation is one of my favorite movies ever, it's amazingly goofy and fun and literally everyone in the movie is either playing it completely straight and solemn or they're in maximum scenery chewing mode with no in between it's amazing. This is one of those movies too where you get really sad though because Steve James died very young from cancer and was always a sidekick/the main dude's best friend in these movies like American Ninja, McBain, The Exterminator, etc. and it sucks because he was clearly way more charismatic, awesome presence, physically committed, this guy deserved to be huge. :( But still watch the movie ASAP imo.

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Jun 23, 2017

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Jose Oquendo posted:

Oh my. Yes. You really do need to explore the Cannon library. You have no idea what you're missing out on. I've seen most of them before I watched the documentary but it gave me a lot I didn't see yet.

https://letterboxd.com/elwood_jones/list/electric-boogaloo-the-wild-untold-story-of/

This is a list of all movies mentioned I believe. Letterboxd rules hard for this kind of stuff

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

MacheteZombie posted:

https://letterboxd.com/elwood_jones/list/electric-boogaloo-the-wild-untold-story-of/

This is a list of all movies mentioned I believe. Letterboxd rules hard for this kind of stuff

Oh man, I forgot I saw Death Wish 4 on AMC years ago, it's amazing and awful.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Oh man, I forgot I saw Death Wish 4 on AMC years ago, it's amazing and awful.

The only thing better is Death Wish III

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Oh also besides all of this schlock and goofy dogshit Cannon is also responsible for Runaway Train which is a legit really good movie and began life as a Kurosawa film.

Their first movie, The Apple is also great for its high moral ground of how much better the world would be if women would just stop going outside and stay home pumping out babies all day. It's also important because it's the first Cannon film of the Golan Globus era and already their total cluelessness about anything in the US and US culture vs. their confidence in knowing what American audiences would think is cool is already strong. It's a musical with lots of Old Testament parallels where a woman is evil and literally in league with the devil because she has a successful music career. Also we're shown the "dark side" of the music industry as she ostensibly gets addicted to drugs (I mean she kind of doesn't but, there's a musical number called Speed about how "America is shooting up more every day" so I guess she does). In general her world is scene as abhorrent and evil because she hangs out with non-white people and people coded as not straight.

So eventually the nice guy who's songs are all dogshit folk music convinces her to leave and join his hippie commune and the film tries to draw this contrast where she leaves this world of drugs to live with hippies who of course are renowned among US audiences for their lack of drug use. :laffo:

Also the film's opening number's first lyrics are "B!!!! I M!!!!" after "BIM," Boogaloo International Music, the evil villainous company that runs the world in this dystopian sci-fi film about art and God. It's supposed to have a double meaning of saying the company's name while also being a perversion of God creating the world, as the singers call out "BE!!!" and the audience answers "I AM!!!" with each refrain. This was supposed to dovetail with a scene they could film where a different character, "Mr. Tops," their standin for God to Mr. Boogaloo's Satan, creates the earth and animals with a musical number called Creation. But it was a huge fiasco because all the animals they got literally gave zero fucks like they walked some elephants in and the elephants/other animals were just like trotting around "playing" but they're huge animals so their playfulness completely obliterated the set but don't worry Mr. Tops just appears completely loving out of nowhere at the end of the movie anyway.

Also the hippie leader is like this buff topless bearded old mountain man with a huge knife but he barely does anything, but he's one of my favorite characters in all of film.

This movie has so much going on in it and is such a wonderful, raw look into the psyches of too out of touch old white dudes while also being non-stop hilarious because of how ineptly made and written everything is.

Not if, but when, because you have to watch it, when you watch it, keep in mind it was made like two years after A New Hope, and has a larger budget than that movie. A lot of the costumes are really cool but everything else about the movie is hyper-cheap looking.

They did a similar "women are just loving awful amirite?" movie called The Last American Virgin worth checking out. It's a remake of a raunchy sex comedy they did while they were still in Israel called Lemon Popsicle. Anyway if you see the documentary they talk about this but anyway the "nice guy" who is constantly friendzoned by this woman pays for her to get an abortion and it's shot in this lurid "lookit the legs on this broad" kind of way and intercut with closeups of other characters slicing a pizza. After the procedure is complete the guy consoles her by bringing her a small Christmas tree and a bag of oranges. :wtc: :laffo:

The Delta Force is awesome too because it's got lots of explosions and Chuck Norris action but even when it was brand new like mainstream news station even in the US were like "wtf you literally just made a movie where you say all Palestinians are evil and should be killed" and that was in the 80s. It has that Cannon super happy triumphant music playing as people are blown up, and these awesome awesome awesome motorcycles that are like a GI Joe toy. They're motorcycles but they have little machineguns on the front and rocket launchers on the back that only fire backwards so there's a part where it looks like Chuck Norris farts a rocket out of his rear end and a building explodes.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Apple is incredible, and I would disagree the film believes a woman has any particular role in society, just that its going for a shotgun approach to the old testamant so the woman has to eat the apple.

Also, the film ends with God offhandedly espousing a major tenent of mormonism after descending from the sky in a gold car.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Barudak posted:

The Apple is incredible, and I would disagree the film believes a woman has any particular role in society, just that its going for a shotgun approach to the old testamant so the woman has to eat the apple.

I saw a screening of it recently and the extent to which the film actively thinks women having any agency is bad and evil is very hard to ignore throughout the movie, not just from her eating the apple. A lot of it is even in the dialog itself, like when Alphi is chastised by Miriam Margolyes for not being able to do some job music so he can afford to pay the rent instead of just only doing folk songs 100% he just jokes around and gropes her breasts (seeing this in a theater finally was great for the audible uncomfortable groaning when this happened) and goes off to another audition where he fails to get a job because he refuses to play anything other than folk music even just once. When he's sad because he has no future and Bibi left him, Landlady (her character doesn't even get a name) chastises him about how he just doesn't realize that obviously she's waiting for him to go to her "like in the old days," the idea of her actively deciding she's not with him is seen as inherently bad and against his great destiny as a guy that makes folk music with her as a singer.

When she finally decides to leave and seek him out, she's helped by Pandi, but Pandi refuses to also leave because, "it's too late for her," Uh....what?

Then when they finally meet up we get an abrupt time jump to them having multiple kids and she's happy again because she left the entire world behind to literally live in a cave and pump out kids.

I'm not looking particularly far into the movie I mean this is literally what happens on the surface and it was hard not to notice and, given the guy who directed it...

The ending is so amazing. God finally returns to lead us to the promised land - a world without rock music or cool clothing. :laffo:

Neo Rasa fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jun 23, 2017

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Last American Virgin is loving depressing and it would not surprise me at all if it helped create a whole bunch of MRAs back in the early 80s.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I sort of siagree with the assessment that the film is saying the only role for a woman is a home maker. Bibi is equal to Alphi in music and is never presented as riding his coattails, if anything his complete lack of success without her suggests the opposite. When they end up at the hippy camp together, theres nothing to indicate Alphi has done anything, either. Its not as thought there is a montage of him being a breadwinner while Tom Bombadil or whatever the hippy leaders name is nods in approval and says stay home Bibi, as Mr. Tops commands.

Further, she while shes the one tempted, she also without anything Alphi does except try to see, which again, she doesnt even see, she leaves of her own volition and Pandi sticks up for her. And Ive not watched the film super lately, but doesnt Pandi leave boogaloo at the end, with the saved indicating that while she may have thought it was too lae, it never really is?

The landlady, who isnt named which you point out and is weird cause random bit parts like the lawyers and the reporter are, is never presented as evil or that she shouldnt have that job or that her advice which she forces onto Alphi isnt good. She also actively opposes the system of BIM, although not aggressively. The boob thing is loving unbelievably bizarre.

His pursuit of Bibi is, uh, old fashioned but at the same time they knew each other for years, broke up due to business, and he presumably can see her on TV getting more and more drugged out so making a last-ditch hail mary attempt to connect with her doesnt seem insane. Id also point out that after his failure at the party theres no indication he tries again and actually lets her live her life.

Lastly, Id point out none of the male characters in the film can be redeemed if they fall under Boogaloos control of which we see many start or fall under his sway.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Shageletic posted:

JCVD did that to the head of Cannon Films (kicking up a leg an inch from his nose) and that's how he started his movie career, as an extra in Breakin'
There's an alt universe somewhere that has a 91 version of The Spider - Man with JCVD as the lead.

Also it's sad how the American Ninja or whatever guy had his career mismanaged by Cannon. Like dude thought he was the next Stallone, was in line for a bunch of stuff then *pffffft*.

It seems like a lot of the 80s "random scene with tits" was influenced by Cannon. Weird

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The Golan brothers also at one point accidentally cast Sharon Stone in King Solomon's Mines. Menahem Golan said that he wanted "the Stone woman" (meaning Kathleen Turner from Romancing the Stone) and the casting director thought that he literally meant an actress with Stone in her name.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Barudak posted:

I sort of siagree with the assessment that the film is saying the only role for a woman is a home maker. Bibi is equal to Alphi in music and is never presented as riding his coattails, if anything his complete lack of success without her suggests the opposite. When they end up at the hippy camp together, theres nothing to indicate Alphi has done anything, either. Its not as thought there is a montage of him being a breadwinner while Tom Bombadil or whatever the hippy leaders name is nods in approval and says stay home Bibi, as Mr. Tops commands.

Further, she while shes the one tempted, she also without anything Alphi does except try to see, which again, she doesnt even see, she leaves of her own volition and Pandi sticks up for her.
And Ive not watched the film super lately, but doesnt Pandi leave boogaloo at the end, with the saved indicating that while she may have thought it was too lae, it never really is?

The landlady, who isnt named which you point out and is weird cause random bit parts like the lawyers and the reporter are, is never presented as evil or that she shouldnt have that job or that her advice which she forces onto Alphi isnt good. She also actively opposes the system of BIM, although not aggressively. The boob thing is loving unbelievably bizarre.

His pursuit of Bibi is, uh, old fashioned but at the same time they knew each other for years, broke up due to business, and he presumably can see her on TV getting more and more drugged out so making a last-ditch hail mary attempt to connect with her doesnt seem insane. Id also point out that after his failure at the party theres no indication he tries again and actually lets her live her life.

Lastly, Id point out none of the male characters in the film can be redeemed if they fall under Boogaloos control of which we see many start or fall under his sway.

I think this is why I disagree, because the film itself has this attitude of Alphi being the flawless good guy despite his many uh issues with success and relationships. Like we see that Bibi is happy and successful and on her own, but there's this huge lack of self awareness to me where the film shows us what a loser Alphi is, but also shows us that the world around him is obviously broken and he has of course never done anything wrong ever in his life or made any decisions that may be bad for his situation. Like it's not as hosed up a movie as Last American Virgin but I couldn't shake that vibe while watching it this time.

Either way it's a goofy, incredible clusterfuck of a movie everyone should see. :)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Neo Rasa posted:

I think this is why I disagree, because the film itself has this attitude of Alphi being the flawless good guy despite his many uh issues with success and relationships. Like we see that Bibi is happy and successful and on her own, but there's this huge lack of self awareness to me where the film shows us what a loser Alphi is, but also shows us that the world around him is obviously broken and he has of course never done anything wrong ever in his life or made any decisions that may be bad for his situation. Like it's not as hosed up a movie as Last American Virgin but I couldn't shake that vibe while watching it this time.

Either way it's a goofy, incredible clusterfuck of a movie everyone should see. :)

I think the film is trying, but utterly failing, at a sort of book of Job story with Alphi where he loses everything, succeeds at nothing and in keeping his faith is rewarded which is the lens I viewed his schmuckery. Sort of like how it fucks up the Adam and Eve metaphor with Bibi and Alphi or the Hippies being a lost tribe or the titular use of the Apple story.

On reflection, this may be the most this film has ever been seriously discussed but its loving incredible and everyone should watch it at least once.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Neo Rasa posted:

Oh also besides all of this schlock and goofy dogshit Cannon is also responsible for Runaway Train which is a legit really good movie and began life as a Kurosawa film.

Runaway Train was also directed by the guy who co-wrote Tarkovsky's first few movies. It's also notable as being the film debut of Danny Trejo.

Anyways I've been meaning to see The Apple since it was featured on How Did This Get Made a few years ago, and all this talk is making me think the time has finally come to make the plunge.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just watch it. Like, its a musical with extremely unbelievably stupid lyrics that will worm their way into your brain until you start thinking about trying to make a stage version happen.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Skwirl posted:

I think it's more likely that most people just don't give a poo poo about the creative integrity of huge franchise films.

I think it was also slightly overshadowed by The Book of Henry coming out, being a batshit insane mess, and then people remembering that the guy who made it is the guy who is helming Episode 9.

That said I'm mostly just baffled about them replacing Lord and Miller with loving Ron Howard of all things. Boomers just keep ruining everything.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
What I don't understand is that Lord and Miller have basically always delivered financially successful work, while Kennedy has produced some real failures. I guess Disney couldn't afford to alienate Kennedy and Kasdan? This is going to be one of those film what-ifs unless Han Solo Origins is a completely perfect movie.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Barudak posted:

Just watch it. Like, its a musical with extremely unbelievably stupid lyrics that will worm their way into your brain until you start thinking about trying to make a stage version happen.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

The Apple is worth watching if you enjoy watching things that are unique with no qualifications on if they are good or bad types of unique.

Beachcomber posted:

What I don't understand is that Lord and Miller have basically always delivered financially successful work, while Kennedy has produced some real failures. I guess Disney couldn't afford to alienate Kennedy and Kasdan? This is going to be one of those film what-ifs unless Han Solo Origins is a completely perfect movie.

It will probably be an editorial mess like Rogue One was, but IMHO they at least pulled that off into a passable film I like better than Episode 7. Multiple books will be written about this movie, weird thinkpieces, oral histories, lots of things to consume, many might be better than the film itself. Or not, who knows?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Beachcomber posted:

Spoiler alert: it won't be

• Locked thread