Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

radical meme posted:

I got no Zuck pic but I think you're right about Trump. He has no clue how to accomplish any political objective. It's hard to grasp the idea that rich people really don't see the world like the rest of the world sees it; they really don't even understand a simple concept like unemployment.

its not hard to grasp at all when ur poor they just let u grasp it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

do you like elon? sure, go hog wild and vote ZUCK In 2020

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Montasque posted:

This blocks your path. What do you do?

u casually go around him?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Wanna gently caress that Zuck.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"She had a little photoshoot today"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
zuck you and die

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Turdfuzz posted:

im the barely used hiking shoes

how them feet smell :chloe:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Montasque posted:

punt his dick off and carry on the same pathing as i tread over his crumpled up body

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What will be new is people who did have heathcare and now lose it, or are priced out going forward, same thing, those people will take it personally. This new paradigm will lead to violence ike america hasnt seen in a while i predict.

When your mother, daughter, father, brother SICKENS AND DIES and you have a specific identifiable bill to blame....

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Montasque posted:

light jab

why try harder when they'll cry while you quarter rear end it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

punt his dick off and carry on the same pathing as i tread over his crumpled up body

all lives matter

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
eh star

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Montasque posted:

deflate his belly

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i cant WAIT to hop in my self driving car to go down to the automated amazon fresh grocery shop and get into a six car pileup

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

excuse me, my facebook branded self driving car

Ragtime All The Time
Apr 6, 2011

galenanorth posted:

I like this cat

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

triple sulk posted:

silicon valley technocrats are worse than bog standard gop members because they're basically all libertarians who want the rest of the world to be the bay area

i feel like if mark'zuck is the least like that of all the technology vampires out there though. :shrug:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

triple sulk posted:

excuse me, my facebook branded self driving car

Oh lord all the brands of self driving cars are gonna loving death race each other aren't they

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Montasque posted:

Pass Thieving skill check and steal his diabetes medicine.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.

quote:

On the eve of his death in 1665, the Spanish Empire had reached approximately 12.2 million square kilometers (4.7 million square miles) in area but in other respects was in decline, a process to which Philip contributed with his inability to achieve successful domestic and military reform.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

galenanorth posted:

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

draw him off with an hentai dangling from a fishing pole, looney tunes style

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Yeah I generally trust tech CEOs about as much as a would trust a Goldman Sachs banker when it comes to helping the poor and middle class. Perhaps Zuck is an exception but until there's evidence that his politics are actually good I'm gonna be skeptical.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I;m thinking about thos Twins Peaks

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

triple sulk posted:

do you like elon? sure, go hog wild and vote ZUCK In 2020

ur gonna be on the zuck train just like u were on the abuela train u cant help it ur a cuck 4 rich white ppl w/ power

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Pop his baloon belly and gather up the cheeto and mountain dew stew in the hat

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

now me im voting 4 abs o malley

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

whats up with the join or die cartoon flag, do ppl just see snake on a flag and think DONT TREAD ON ME because im pretty sure ben franklin would call all these guys huge dweebs and then have beautiful consensual sex with their respective mothers

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MaxxBot posted:

Yeah I generally trust tech CEOs about as much as a would trust a Goldman Sachs banker when it comes to helping the poor and middle class. Perhaps Zuck is an exception but until there's evidence that his politics are actually good I'm gonna be skeptical.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

where is the unfriend fingernail?

also 90 minutes until new preacher, woo

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
if we're going to get a tech billionaire president id much rather get an insane one with lots of unrealistic and impractical ideas, im not sure zuck has what it takes

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/235098285734518784

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

if we're going to get a tech billionaire president id much rather get an insane one with lots of unrealistic and impractical ideas, im not sure zuck has what it takes

I want a moonbase prez that isn't newt loving gingrich

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

ur gonna be on the zuck train just like u were on the abuela train u cant help it ur a cuck 4 rich white ppl w/ power

gently caress ur right

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

what's your wife

Divorced, poor and miserable.

edit: hey it was her idea.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

lol

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

l o l

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
In all seriousness, this twin peaks I've seen mentioned multiple times, I know nothing about it, never watched the original....has it been redone, should I start watching it? What network is doing it? We cut the cord, I have Hulu, Netflix, HBO now, and Amazon prime. I'm an ignorant old, but I am down for a good series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

#MidasTouch

• Locked thread