Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

lilljonas posted:

Lol @ you yankees, electing an obviously mentally unstable person POTUS just so that you can feel better about yourself.

Trump's president now so I can be a jackass if I want to! Yeeeeeehawww!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

lilljonas posted:

Lol @ you yankees, electing an obviously mentally unstable person POTUS just so that you can feel better about yourself.

Some also did it because they thought that companies would stop firing employees who go on rants about how much they want to kill black people on twitter.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Fat American president scooting behind in a golf cart while European leaders walk through a picturesque Sicilian street is so funny I doubt any troll/paid Russian commenter can spin it positively

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Jel Shaker posted:

Fat American president scooting behind in a golf cart while European leaders walk through a picturesque Sicilian street is so funny I doubt any troll/paid Russian commenter can spin it positively

Did that happen or are you making up headcanon lols?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Did that happen or are you making up headcanon lols?

It's very much real lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

unpacked robinhood posted:

It's very much real lol

Can somebody please post this lol, then?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Can somebody please post this lol, then?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/donald-trump-golf-cart_uk_592aabc2e4b0065b20b7010d

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Make European Smugness Valid Again

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Trump thinks the body has a finite amount of energy that goes away with exercise, and subsequently owns a tremendous fat rear end. (lol)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
His rear end is a nuclear reactor

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Does anyone have Melanins original tweet with Dumpo at Camp David. He's been removed like it's the days of Stalin. That's a lol.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I clearly remember his dumpy rear end was photoshopped on that railing.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

Lodin posted:

I clearly remember his dumpy rear end was photoshopped on that railing.

It was, by a "comedy" news site.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

This is the gold watch that was given to him by his father when he was a child that still somehow fits?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Did his dad keep it up his rear end from the black Vietcong

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Possibly, but I believe it may have been child-sized when he bought it for him.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

my new dog posted:

They said 'cut back on piss', can you believe it?
                                      /

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/879651830661341185

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status...r%3D991%23pti20

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Idk what he's talking about but theres poo poo about james okeefe on Twitter ??
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879648931172556802

Anyway lol at his tantrums

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/879648176202031106

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

CNN posted a web article about a trump supporter being invovled with russia or something but it wasn't fact checked and CNN pulled it and everyone involved resigned

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Why don't the demacrats just run a social-democrat message? It seems like that would be a slam dunk against the republicans as long as they call it something else.
Maybe "A fair shake for the middle class". And then hit that point every time republicans redistribute wealth to the top. There's plenty of opportunities these days.

Is it because they just hate the working class, or are they too virtuous to point out how much their opponents suck, or what?

Or maybe I just don't get american politics.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

they're really bad is why

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/879652300905562113

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Jose posted:

they're really bad is why

They lost to Donald Trump lol

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
the reason it seems like both our major political parties are completely beholden to the whims of corporations, banks and the rich is because

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Pondex posted:

Why don't the demacrats just run a social-democrat message?

They did. It was called Bernard Sanders and it was crushed by a more market liberal candidate called Hilldawg "Hillary" Clinton in the primaries. You may have heard of her?

America won't put up with the mild social-democracy of the Nixon and Reagan years anymore. It had enough of the moochers in society and now it's gonna fasten its belt.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Journalists really need to stop overusing the term "bombshell". Putting bombshell in front of your minor announcement doesn't make it a big deal.

THIS👏IS👏NOT👏A👏DRILL👏

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Jared Kushner has added one of America's leading white-collar defense lawyers to his legal team as he prepares for Special Counsel Bob Mueller's probe into possible ties between Russia and associates of Donald Trump during the presidential campaign and transition.

In a statement on Monday, Kushner's current attorney Jamie Gorelick — a partner at the law firm WilmerHale, where Mueller also formerly worked — confirmed that his client had hired the renowned criminal lawyer Abbe Lowell.

"When Bob Mueller left WilmerHale to become Special Counsel and three of our colleagues joined him, we asked Mr. Kushner to get independent legal advice on whether to continue with us as his counsel," Gorelick said in the statement. "He engaged Abbe Lowell to advise him and then decided to add Mr. Lowell to the team representing him in the various inquiries into the Russia matter."

http://time.com/4834265/jared-kushner-abbe-lowell-russia/

lol, so many lawyers.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Double post because irony is not dead yet,

A pro-Trump group is running an attack ad featuring special counsel Robert Mueller.

The Great America Alliance PAC ad paints Mr. Mueller as a Clinton supporter and calls the former FBI director “Leaker James Comey.” The ad is narrated by conservative former host Tomi Lahren, who is a senior adviser for the group.

The ad seeks to poke holes in Mr. Mueller’s credibility as a prosecutor. President Trump has criticized Mr. Mueller and his team for being biased against him. FEC filings revealed that three members of Mr. Mueller’s team have donated to Democratic campaigns, but some have also donated to Republican campaigns.

“Only in Washington could a rigged game like this be called independent,” Ms. Lahren says in the ad, using air quotes around the word “independent.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/27/a-new-pro-trump-ad-attacks-robert-muellers-credibi/

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Pondex posted:

Why don't the demacrats just run a social-democrat message? It seems like that would be a slam dunk against the republicans as long as they call it something else.
Maybe "A fair shake for the middle class". And then hit that point every time republicans redistribute wealth to the top. There's plenty of opportunities these days.

Is it because they just hate the working class, or are they too virtuous to point out how much their opponents suck, or what?

Or maybe I just don't get american politics.

A mix of incompetence and boomer red scare bullshit.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/8796...er%3D993%23pti5

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Lime Tonics posted:

Double post because irony is not dead yet,

A pro-Trump group is running an attack ad featuring special counsel Robert Mueller.

The Great America Alliance PAC ad paints Mr. Mueller as a Clinton supporter and calls the former FBI director “Leaker James Comey.” The ad is narrated by conservative former host Tomi Lahren, who is a senior adviser for the group.

The ad seeks to poke holes in Mr. Mueller’s credibility as a prosecutor. President Trump has criticized Mr. Mueller and his team for being biased against him. FEC filings revealed that three members of Mr. Mueller’s team have donated to Democratic campaigns, but some have also donated to Republican campaigns.

“Only in Washington could a rigged game like this be called independent,” Ms. Lahren says in the ad, using air quotes around the word “independent.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/27/a-new-pro-trump-ad-attacks-robert-muellers-credibi/

It's a good thing one doesn't need credibility to attack that of others.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

:lol:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

that's cool but you can change your name after the retweet, since the embed is dynamically

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Not mine.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Avirosb posted:

It's a good thing one doesn't need credibility to attack that of others.

This thread is proof of that. :v:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

mike12345 posted:

that's cool but you can change your name after the retweet, since the embed is dynamically

thats a shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Rich republicans scamming evangelical grandmas out of their social safety net. I'm Jodie Foster saying, "Should've sent a poet."