Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Can you register as a foreign agent for kicks and giggles because I could see that working on my Tinder profile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

cant believe that donald trump, anagram of lord dampnut, is president ayyyy lmao

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Anagrams are fun.

"Tan Dump Lord"

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Cubone posted:

dezinformatsiya is a Russian political strategy that seeks to obscure the truth by falsely equating the unremovable subjectivity of responsible journalism reporting on factual events and information with baseless propagandistic nonsense. the idea is that if the populace is convinced that there is no such thing as objective truth, the state can get away with egregious and transparent abuse of the public trust, because even parties reporting the unvarnished truth will be unable to convince the majority of people of that, thus the bulwark that the free press provides against government corruption is defeated not in name but in practice.

it's proven to be a frighteningly effective despotic tactic, and I choose now as the moment to bring it up

gotta wonder why the democrats really doubled down on this strategy then, they explicitly talk about doing that in the dnc leaks just without a fancy name

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

this might be one of the best trump tweets

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

nigga crab pollock posted:

gotta wonder why the democrats really doubled down on this strategy then, they explicitly talk about doing that in the dnc leaks just without a fancy name
lol death to America

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
if domald trunp is making america great again, what does that make the opposute

raelly makes u think

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://twitter.com/ProBirdRights/status/879840865740480513

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Sir this is no infatuation

Like the bottle of fragrance to be had from Nordstroms

Obsession

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Would a bird have passed more legislation than trump by this point in his term?

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Jel Shaker posted:

Would a bird have passed more legislation than trump by this point in his term?

It would have been all about the production of millet crops and stricter regulation on teflon-coated objects, but yes. Such a shame that the bird candidate got in trouble over that smear campaign against a freshly-washed car.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I think this is ironic my dude

lol you believe in pizzagate you are insane and retarded.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Its really early so my brain isn't working right but I read this three times now. What the gently caress is he even saying here?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

make the tweet you loving clown

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Lol

Trumps campaign manager was literally a Russian agent when he was working with trump

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

how explicit are we talking? something like "jalapeño stuffed crust with pepperoni"? 🙃

fun fact about the dnc: when nixon found out about watergate, white house counsel john dean actually wondered out loud why their dudes were even bothering to go after such an impotent organization

quote:

I can't understand why they decided to go in DNC. That absolutely mystifies me as to what- anybody's been around the National Committee knows there's nothing there.
wonder why that'd be. maybe because the dnc has no acting authority over elected officials, or running the primaries, or even campaign strategy, and are basically glorified fundraisers

anyway yeah it turns out it's actually still a matter of debate if nixon knew about watergate beforehand. all we know for sure is (stop me if you've heard this one) somebody attempting to work to the president's advantage thought it'd be worthwhile to break into the dnc, and then what actually got the president in trouble was that after the dnc breach he clumsily attempted to stop the investigation by trying and failing to indirectly pressure the FBI director in secret 🤔

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
do you think trump ever learned the adage that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it? maybe they skip that lesson at being-a-stupid-piece-of-poo poo school

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Cubone posted:

do you think trump ever learned the adage that those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it? maybe they skip that lesson at being-a-stupid-piece-of-poo poo school

lol trump's idea of history is the last 15 minutes of whoever he talked to last

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Praise Orb, Praise Bird

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wish trump would grab me by my pussy

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

lol trump's idea of history is the last 15 minutes of whoever he talked to last

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol ok

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880017678978736129

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

my new dog posted:

I wish trump would grab me by my pussy

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/786733379567820800

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

They let you do anything, grab em by the gunt

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

The juxtaposition between this and 'no one knew healthcare was so complicated' is :discourse:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

He will not rest until the US wins the war against healthcare.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Is Fake News Media a real network is that why it's in caps

cuz id watch it

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

*in blazing saddles voice* 😳 The president's a ret-- *gets cut off by the sound of being banned*

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If hes so involved with the plan why does it cut so many things he promised to his voters

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
trump did in fact know what he wanted, which is single payer like he campaigned on, but whether he's just totally lost interest or is totally mush brained you get whats currently happening since he's a republican

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

idr if it was in this thread or on twitter, but apparently trump also seems to think that IF the senate bill passes, it will immediately become law instead of going to die in the house

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
GOP ought to finish the war on terror before they go all out with their war on poor people.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Avirosb posted:

GOP ought to finish the war on terror before they go all out with their war on poor people.

What makes you think it's not one in the same?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol gross in both body and brain

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Egbert Souse posted:

How exactly is this constitutional? I can only see how this would pass if it were more vague and would allow religion-based classes without specifying a specific one. Not just the Bible, but also ones for other denominations. If a school wants to do a class on the Bible, fine. They can also do one on Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc.

It's not. They've tried to give it a paper thin veneer of plausibility but laws like this will be struck down in minutes when they get into court. But thing is that Republicans in state legislatures like passing posturing laws that are transparently unconstitutional (hi there, North Carolina!). It makes them feel better about themselves. It's a huge waste of taxpayer money, of course, but its not like they'll ever be held accountable. Their voters will just be mad at those "activist judges" for blocking it.

MiracleFlare posted:

It would have been all about the production of millet crops and stricter regulation on teflon-coated objects, but yes. Such a shame that the bird candidate got in trouble over that smear campaign against a freshly-washed car.

I heard there was a big suppression of the bird vote by shooing them out of polling places with brooms.

Smirr posted:

idr if it was in this thread or on twitter, but apparently trump also seems to think that IF the senate bill passes, it will immediately become law instead of going to die in the house

He said things a month ago that made it clear that he thought all that was needed was for the bill to pass the house. It's shocking, I know, but Donald Trump may not actually be very smart.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Has Barney Frank considered wearing a Burka to preserve his modesty and avoid inflaming the other males in the room?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

I'd read that book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

stupid sexy barney frank