Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I just need someone that will give me tips on how to do everything alone and not depend on a team because they've all pushed mid with p90s.

I mean, to be fair, that works the majority of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Rush B

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Make sure to stress "no stop!" but then immediately stop when you get flashed/smoked/dinged and block your entire team so some lucky CT can get an ace with the UMP

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
Positioning and working to your own strengths. If you have clowns overwhelming you in close up fights with SMGs then set yourself up for distances that work to your favor with a rifle, and angles that work to your advantage so that you get the first shot at them.

Utility as well, but that's also somewhat dependent on a functional team to support large CT buys which sounds like you're not getting.

But in the end, unless you happen to be demonstrably more talented than the other 9 people in the server, you're only going to go so far on your own.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Aim at their heads and loving shoot them

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Carrier posted:

does anyone still play this dead game

umm, yes?

Carrier
May 12, 2009

ArfJason posted:

umm, yes?

shooty shooty or kz

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Katana Gomai posted:

Make sure to stress "no stop!" but then immediately stop when you get flashed/smoked/dinged and block your entire team so some lucky CT can get an ace with the UMP

what i would love more than anything in the planet, would be for the one guy that manages to be way ahead and rushes past the molly to not get mad that nobody was risking losing 70 hp

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Carrier posted:

shooty shooty or kz

both

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dancer posted:

Dual Berettas best pistol confirmed.

i once had the most duel beretta kills in australia on esea so agreed

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Dancer posted:

Dual Berettas best pistol confirmed.

:agreed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNltwcLGdRM

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

I'm currently writing an experimental project that involves ripping CSGO match data online, would someone be able to provide me with a recent match sharecode? I don't really care about what happened in the match, I'm just using it for testing and I don't really have the ability to play CSGO on my current machine. Thanks!

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

qhat posted:

I'm currently writing an experimental project that involves ripping CSGO match data online, would someone be able to provide me with a recent match sharecode? I don't really care about what happened in the match, I'm just using it for testing and I don't really have the ability to play CSGO on my current machine. Thanks!

I'm not sure what you're exactly looking to do, but CSGO Demo Manager pulls a lot of match data already, so I don't want you to waste your time trying to do something that's already done.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Kwilty posted:

I'm not sure what you're exactly looking to do, but CSGO Demo Manager pulls a lot of match data already, so I don't want you to waste your time trying to do something that's already done.

I'm writing something which has not, to the best of my knowledge, been done before and pulling match data is only a small part of it.

qhat fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jun 29, 2017

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/TameAffluentWhaleAMPEnergy

PGL breaking out the big dogs.

yolandi
Jul 3, 2014

To the :c00l:
Why don't T's let the bomb explode more often if it gives them more round win $? Cause its better to wipe out the CTs and force them to rebuy?

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Since their gear is so expensive and the side is so utility dependent, you generally always want to hurt the CT economy as much as you possibly can. If you've won the round as T you're likely good for another buy regardless of how you did it.

aborn
Jun 2, 2001

1, 2, woop! woop!

yolandi posted:

Why don't T's let the bomb explode more often if it gives them more round win $? Cause its better to wipe out the CTs and force them to rebuy?

It's 250 per player vs the value of helmet, Kevlar, gun and nades on the surviving CTs. No brainer, really, specially if you're gonna put the CTs on eco.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
https://clips.twitch.tv/TameAffluentWhaleAMPEnergy

Haha, holy poo poo, what a setup for the coach

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
How do I get that on a second monitor so I can yell at my team? I need to yell at my team more effectively.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Wow this is brutal

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

qhat posted:

enjoy some silver mm
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-pZQXp-PLChF-Lhyjn-9K8A7-cAhaB

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

qhat posted:

I'm writing something which has not, to the best of my knowledge, been done before and pulling match data is only a small part of it.

In any case, go to http://sub.io/ and click get demos. You have like 4 months worth of demos to go through as needed.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Luna Was Here posted:

enjoy some silver mm
steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-pZQXp-PLChF-Lhyjn-9K8A7-cAhaB

Cheers!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

HOLOBOYS

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Sup Bitch

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Photex posted:

Sup Bitch

Euphoric!

Tabsen just clicking 3 times for 3 kills.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Average rounds per match in Round 1 of PGL Qualifier: 31

Pretty insane across an 8 games spread when there was a 16-1 game as well.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/6k9eft/nas_hope_is_here/?st=J4IY214W&sh=0aa574d2

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Dunno if it's the patriotic fanboy in me, but I really enjoy watching PENTA play.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Liquid dumpstered 16-3 by PENTA. Liquid top fragger Twistzz went 16-16, nobody else on Liquid did better than 9-15. Meanwhile, over on PENTA, HS and suNny dropped ratings of 2.21 and 2.10 each.

gently caress, I gotta start paying attention to PENTA now.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Smol posted:

Dunno if it's the patriotic fanboy in me, but I really enjoy watching PENTA play.

Your Estonian/German/Finnish/Polish pride?

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
Maybe just a fan of the European Union?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

mcvey posted:

Yes.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

mcvey posted:

Someone has to have pride for those countries :nyoron:

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
Cleaned up my final bits of shadowplay footage and made a new thing

since i've stepped down from my league/pug team due to real life stuff and the fact that I've gotten old, bad, incredibly slow and lost the youthful exuberance required to counteract that, this is possibly my last vidja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNjrOxgH3Ic

google drive version in case youtube kills the soundtrack:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxbGgbdr1ieJTnFCQjlhX1BRYTQ/view

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

:iiam:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Ready to see optic lose so their roster of 3 to 4 star players may possibly find functional teams. Also it's blindingly obvious that Stan made that team work and every other idiot on that team is a pea brain or just needs more practice. They may see a resurgence a la clg but I really doubt it

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Bohemian Nights posted:

Cleaned up my final bits of shadowplay footage and made a new thing

since i've stepped down from my league/pug team due to real life stuff and the fact that I've gotten old, bad, incredibly slow and lost the youthful exuberance required to counteract that, this is possibly my last vidja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNjrOxgH3Ic

google drive version in case youtube kills the soundtrack:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxbGgbdr1ieJTnFCQjlhX1BRYTQ/view

I will miss you old man. I just quit my team for life reasons as well. If you move to America for some reason we can do a lethal weapon theme team (olds only)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

stump collector posted:

I will miss you old man. I just quit my team for life reasons as well. If you move to America for some reason we can do a lethal weapon theme team (olds only)

:hai:

Our time will come again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBZP5bXAUVg