Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

i've been sick, moving, and working non stop and haven't caught up on a lot of the news. Am I right in thinking that Trump sicked national enquirer stooges after Mika and then called Joe taunting him about it telling him he'd get them to stop if he bent the knee? And Joe publicly refused?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

far cry 5 lookin good

cant wait

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

anotherone posted:

someone at church camp when I was growing up insisted that "The Needle's Eye" was a specific gate in the wall around jerusalem which was very narrow and hard to get a camel through, which I don't think is actually true either

it's not, check this out:

http://tmcdaniel.palmerseminary.edu/camel-hawser.pdf

super interesting read, and just a few pages

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i like how we get far cry 5 and a wolfenstein soon

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Weeping Wound posted:

what's going on with that weird part of the Czech Republic that got ceded to become Libertopia

Do you mean that disputed border region between Serbia and Croatia that a bunch of bitcoiners wisely decided they could annex as "Liberland" via a political variation on the "there's nothing in the rulebook that says a giraffe can't play football"? Serb and Croat border guards arrest anyone who tries to enter it, no matter how much they scream about NAP and joinder.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Reality Winner posted:

Red states are big on state's rights, and this is textbook federal overreach.

I'm wondering which states will comply fully? Kansas?

lets dispel the notion they actually have convictions and they dont just wanna bash the fags with zero federal repercussions

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

eonwe posted:

and my personal shame

forza on pc

fuuuuccccckkkkk

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

eonwe posted:

i bet the far cry game is gonna chicken out and its gonna be a ethnically diverse white supremacist cult

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

zegermans posted:

One of my coworkers made a facebook post about how this exact situation happened to her - a black person tried to merge, so she pulled a gun on them. Her rant included about 6 n-words. Everyone at work saw it. She still works here.

:killing:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Nice! posted:

i've been sick, moving, and working non stop and haven't caught up on a lot of the news. Am I right in thinking that Trump sicked national enquirer stooges after Mika and then called Joe taunting him about it telling him he'd get them to stop if he bent the knee? And Joe publicly refused?

It was Jared, apparently

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

living here owns lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Mr. Nice! posted:

yes and kushner was the messenger

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

eonwe posted:

I'm looking forward to them finding another jack thompson to try suing the violence out of video games.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Do you mean that disputed border region between Serbia and Croatia that a bunch of bitcoiners wisely decided they could annex as "Liberland" via a political variation on the "there's nothing in the rulebook that says a giraffe can't play football"? Serb and Croat border guards arrest anyone who tries to enter it, no matter how much they scream about NAP and joinder.

That would be it and thank you! I knew it was some spot where the folks actually couldn't enter and Serbian/Croatian borders make a hell of a lot more sense

edit: that's where I got mixed up, it was a Czech libertarian that founded it

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

brugroffil posted:

It really gets pence going, if you know what I mean

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

mdemone posted:

yeah, see? it makes a lot more sense.

that's going on the "to do while drunk" list for tonight: look up original Greek of Matt 19:24.

well gently caress me here's someone did my work for me:

http://tmcdaniel.palmerseminary.edu/camel-hawser.pdf

yeah just looked it up and kamilos is greek for rope but kamelos is greek for camel so the argument is whether it might've been a mistranslation, also the aramic word gamla means both rope and camel, interesting

oldest surviving manuscript(s) uses kamelos so that's why most translations use the word camel

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol this is Trump's muscle guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbKxovdc1E0&t=191s

a corrupt official
Sep 25, 2015

Weeping Wound posted:

you know you want to make TRUMP the Tower. It just has to be. :getin:

All of the Major Arcana are Trumps, and have his image featured, sometimes incorporating others. The Tower is, well, Trump Tower, I think, with Donald Trump, like, falling 9/11 style maybe? It needs more thought and very careful deliberation. I will crack three eggs at dawn and return with firmer impressions

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

mike pence hosed a horse

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/politicalwire/status/880893768467173377

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

eonwe posted:

don't forget sniper elite

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

oh so good mr trump. youre so smart my trump

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

bragging about insulting the morning news lady and her lover

our president

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump seeks to pay his staff bigly, obummer paid his staff like the soviets gave bread

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Weeping Wound posted:

That would be it and thank you! I knew it was some spot where the folks actually couldn't enter and Serbian/Croatian borders make a hell of a lot more sense

edit: that's where I got mixed up, it was a Czech libertarian that founded it

tbh when I heard that it was a disputed region in the Balkans my first reaction was "whelp, they're gonna all get shot and dumped in a mass grave," and I must say I was surprised that both Serbia and Croatia have been as restrained as they have been when dealing with these idiots.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tell me how cool I am - The President

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

FAKE NEWS!

quote:

President Trump “ran around the West Wing

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The worst part about Trump is that he's not even cool with all of his broke brained ness. At least Berlusconi had bunga bunga parties with hookers and black jack and seriously tastefully appointed luxury.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

deathbysnusnu posted:

The worst part about Trump is that he's not even cool with all of his broke brained ness. At least Berlusconi had bunga bunga parties with hookers and black jack and seriously tastefully appointed luxury.

berlusconi knew how to be a shithead and have fun

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm super happy that our president spends his time hating on cable news shows and talking about how hosed up ladies' faces are. And golfing, he's going golfing again this weekend right?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/880891674691612672

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/880868227689185281

BOOK!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lmao, not "because it's bad" or anything, just because these loving goddamn constituents keep bitching about it

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/880895241326407682

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

leadership

dealmaking

gently caress it, do whatever, I'm going golfing

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

OMG!!111

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

drat that is an incredibly brutal self own lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol did anyone expect anything different?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

hardest working president folks

• Locked thread