Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

disjoe posted:

well yeah he owns a boatload of Facebook stock and Facebook stock has done fairly well recently

bezos is worth around $84.6 billion

if obama could piss off trump enough to run for president, then

why not ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

zegermans posted:

it just occured to me that these are new pyrex dishes that I got from Amazon and I just immediately put food in without rinsing or anything

that might be the mystery of the glass shard

Lol enjoy ur swine flu/butt cancer. On the plus zide, you can donate your piss to the government.

MAGA

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/881941130279104517

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

Lol enjoy ur swine flu/butt cancer. On the plus zide, you can donate your piss to the government.

MAGA

Zide? ZO GOD zuck has zinfiltrated zhe zautocorrect

:tinfoil:

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
im glad they put heebs in parentheses otherwise i wouldnt know that that word means jew

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

I'm super happy that there is currently two gimmicks running that involve 5-6 posts per page that are nothing except a single massive picture almost entirely the same as the large singe massive picture

capricious mods should never have removed IKs from this thread. because they should be giving 6ers for zuckpics!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ok cmon the parentheses around a jewish slur are a bit over the top

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

2020 Zuckistan

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

the (((jews)))

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

washed my fancy hair

feelin' hella TRUMP right now

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vertical Lime posted:

today is a virtual holiday, why bother

https://twitter.com/WCVB/status/881939208817958912

it was isis until further notice

no it was a white dude, you can tell because it's "vehicle" and not "terrorist"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Someone hit some pedestrians on the Fourth of July weekend in Boston? Why I never

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
2020 Zuckerberg still a better candidate than any incarnation of She Who Must Not Be Named

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

BREAKING: Mork Zinkletink Zonks all over the Internet!

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

https://bloodandsoil.org/manifesto/

quote:

Vanguard Manifesto

POINTS OF THE VANGUARD

American Fascism – America was built in the image of the Roman Republic. Its capitol, imagery, and goals were set with good intentions on that foundation. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions, however, and our nation is surrounded in brimstone. The time of the Republic has passed in America, as the system grows weak. Arrogance and delusions of infinite power have brought the state to the point of buckling. The damage done to this nation and its people will not be fixed if every issue requires a vote, if every point must be debated, discussed, or deliberated upon. Democracy has failed in this once great nation, now the time for a new Caesar to revive the American spirit has dawned.

:yum:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Proud Christian Mom posted:

2020 Zuckerberg still a better candidate than any incarnation of She Who Must Not Be Named

chelsea clinton?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos/status/881914842243891200

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Epic High Five posted:

Someone hit some pedestrians on the Fourth of July weekend in Boston? Why I never

drunk irish person. BUILD A WALL.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

why would any terrorist ever use a vehicle in the us when they can just walk to their corner walmart and buy an AR and a handful of 30 round mags in about 10 minutes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Proud Christian Mom posted:

drunk irish person. BUILD A WALL.

an EMERALD WALL

and the leprechauns are going to pay for it!

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

BiohazrD posted:

why would any terrorist ever use a vehicle in the us when they can just walk to their corner walmart and buy an AR and a handful of 30 round mags in about 10 minutes

That's actually a very good point.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

chelsea clinton?

beyonce

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY JUST GOT TEN THOUSAND YEARS LONGER :vince:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
make a wall of diseased potatoes

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/WSJ/status/881944596653256704

Wow! I wonder why that would be!?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Doomtalker posted:

Hey, remember when nite crew said Trusdkhjs[j couldn't be elected, day crew worries too much?

Yeah, me too.

Nite Crew on 11/9/2016: lol you're a milk drinking day crew if you think it's possible for Trump to win
Nite Crew on 11/10/2016: lol you're a milk drinking day crew if you think it's possible for anything good to ever happen again *posts the image macro claiming that they're the fun kind of nihilism instead of the depressed kind*

Blatzmobile
Nov 1, 2012

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

gently caress Duke!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

no one who posts here will ever know

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Red Minjo posted:

Nite Crew on 11/9/2016: lol you're a milk drinking day crew if you think it's possible for Trump to win
Nite Crew on 11/10/2016: lol you're a milk drinking day crew if you think it's possible for anything good to ever happen again *posts the image macro claiming that they're the fun kind of nihilism instead of the depressed kind*

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

meanwhile on r/the_donald..

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6kzvyr/dear_fake_news_cnn_from_a_jew_who_uses_the_donald/

but...

(same guy that made the trump cnn takedown gif)

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
(((strange)))

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
'INTO THE JEWS OF DEATH'

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/881944791512227840

#biggovernment

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

the replies on that jacobin tweet are hilarious

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I just had a weird thought. Since like 95% percent of farmers are basically serfs working off company land with equipment they technically don't own the only truely independent farmers are the Amish this proving that ludd was right

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I just realized my wife's mom is Canadian. I think we have our ticket out.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jacobin more eh seems more like jbcorbyn

Serf
May 5, 2011

i like big government and i cannot lie

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

(((he will not divide us)))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Red Minjo posted:

i'm not owned, i'm not owned i insist as i beg and plead for my toxx pledge to be ignored

• Locked thread