Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just looked up what the deal is with that Charlie Gard thing. Holy poo poo those parents are monstrous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

fits my needs posted:

dragon rising

anytime i hear someone say something about china rising, i remember the china thread(s) from GBS.

doesn't seem like they have longevity on their side

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Yinlock posted:

actually they extremely want to kill their demographic

im glad of it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cumshitter posted:

ive met a bunch of celibriies. theyre very boring

i met ed bagely jr. once

he told me he used to drink a handle of vodka a day

i told him, "I just tripped on LSD for the first time a few weeks ago"

Ed Bagley said: "Nice."

I said the same

for ttwo years after everyone i knew through through fams would make sure to stop by me and say, "OH MAN, I FEEL SO HIGH RIGHT NOW. LIKE IM ON LSD. IF ONLY SOMEONE WERE SELLING LSD RIGHT NOW, I WOULD BUY IT."

i took note, and now im making money off it

why does ed begley jr always play the same dude

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i do not acctually sell drugs to c-list celebrities but this is a completely viable career path for anyone who wants to pursue it

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

at least the collapse was ahead of schedule

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey so our baby can only live when hooked up to several machines and experiences only pain because it's locked in a constant seizure. We gotta keep that tyke alive as long as possible, it's pain sustains us

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the unnamed country extremely jealous

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Yinlock posted:

whats wrong with wearing tight shirts to try to hide the fact that you're basically a skeleton

skeletons are cool no way he's a skeleton

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

that is not a fucken cat! 0/5 stars

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

hi mark me too

do you look my smile, it is very authentic.

Ha

Ha

Ha

h
h
h
h
h
h
h
error

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Rah! posted:

at least the collapse was ahead of schedule

no why

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Look at what's happened to Trump
I can't believe it myself
Suddenly Trump is on top of the world
It should have been somebody else

Believe it or not, Trump's walkin' on air
I never thought he could feel so free
Flyin' away on a wing and a prayer
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just Trump

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 222 days!

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hey so our baby can only live when hooked up to several machines and experiences only pain because it's locked in a constant seizure. We gotta keep that tyke alive as long as possible, it's pain sustains us

Those Who Are Pumped About Being in Omelas

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I've spent 3 minutes looking at the pic in this tweet and I have some questions that I'm not going to bother asking on this forum because the picture informs me of what happened and there are engineering forums who can dissect this pic much faster than anyone here can.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bethamphetamine posted:

I've spent 3 minutes looking at the pic in this tweet and I have some questions that I'm not going to bother asking on this forum because the picture informs me of what happened and there are engineering forums who can dissect this pic much faster than anyone here can.

oh ok

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

navyjack posted:

that is not a fucken cat! 0/5 stars

cats on obamacare are hosed up

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

if id have to guess id say it was the lack of any support whatsoever on one side

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

chinese infrastructure lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*wearing construction hat and looking over collapsed bridge* hmm *points to part where bridge is collapsed* well there's your problem

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

"Nobody can be this stupid" I repeat to myself endlessly as I look at a picture that conclusively proves that a small collective of human beings can indeed be this stupid and in fact much more stupid than I myself can comprehend as I look at a picture of a 'bridge'.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
That reminds me, I need to get caught up on the GBS china thread

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

best animal friendship ever

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Guy Goodbody posted:

That reminds me, I need to get caught up on the GBS china thread

no why

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
you really cant make LSD on the fly. you have to have a lot of financial backing to do it

and then you have sell it to someone

i volunteered as the guinea pig on a sale to selll not even LSD, but the prmer ingrediant for the manufacture of LSD. fuc u i graduated wiwhout debt

i had done acid about 90 times at this poitt

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I will not have it for a second

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

No, really. Look at the bridge pic again and work backward - what was the phasing? Somebody had to draw up a plan to bring this from A to B to C to D - and we know the footers were first. It makes no sense. I don't expect anybody to explain a failed project, but somebody can at least walk us through a probable mindset of the idiot who pitched this bullshit well enough to get concrete delivered and poured on site.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Bethamphetamine posted:

No, really. Look at the bridge pic again and work backward - what was the phasing? Somebody had to draw up a plan to bring this from A to B to C to D - and we know the footers were first. It makes no sense. I don't expect anybody to explain a failed project, but somebody can at least walk us through a probable mindset of the idiot who pitched this bullshit well enough to get concrete delivered and poured on site.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

from the pic it looks like the middle section should have a support under it, but was instead held up by the roadway on both ends, and then it broke

but really,

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

DrPossum posted:

nah thats gonna be the season cliffhanger

if we actually somehow make it to February 2018, this should air in place of the next State of the Union Address...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pH36ttdVBU

(pardon the stupid flair to get around youtube bullshit copycocks)

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/daveschmerler/status/882161346883706880

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'm not an expert on bridge costs, but is that really a 12 million dollar bridge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

you really cant make LSD on the fly. you have to have a lot of financial backing to do it

and then you have sell it to someone

i volunteered as the guinea pig on a sale to selll not even LSD, but the prmer ingrediant for the manufacture of LSD. fuc u i graduated wiwhout debt

i had done acid about 90 times at this poitt

financially astute, you are
envious i am, of your ability to find a hustle

• Locked thread