Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

im sure brazzers covered this fantasy extensively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
she signed the doc, she's dtf.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Jeff Sichoe posted:

she signed the doc, she's dtf.

in the state of north carolina this is now a binding sex contract

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

what kinda handmaid type poo poo is this

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Lol it's embarrassing but he's definitely not the first guy to make a pass at her while under anesthesia. His dentist probably thought it was hilarious.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Dude either humiliated himself or is getting an unlikely pass to throw down with his fantasy and his approach to either possibility is to say "I'm fully aware of what happened but I'm too chickenshit to even talk about it out loud even though we both know I'm lying"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

For real though, the straightforward approach would let him feel this out:

"Hey I saw on the document what I said when I was under with the laughing gas. I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

Will lead to either
"No need, I want u to fill my cavity NOW"
or
"No big deal, I hear all kinds of crazy poo poo and am a professional. We will forget it happened."

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

He could act like an actual decent person and just say sorry. If that's too hard for him he might as well be a future r/incel.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

He could act like an actual decent person and just say sorry. If that's too hard for him he might as well be a future r/incel.

But then he'll never know if she wants him to shoot across her back! Surely the best way to go about this is to pussyfoot around

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

CodfishCartographer posted:

/r/relationships: People on the internet are broken af.

Fixed.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Thread consensus:

Don't gently caress your dad
Don't gently caress your therapist
Maybe gently caress your dentist?

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
I think you should gently caress your dentist if your dentist is a consenting partner imho

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

cumshitter posted:

Lol it's embarrassing but he's definitely not the first guy to make a pass at her while under anesthesia. His dentist probably thought it was hilarious.

I was having surgery and getting knocked out and because at the time I was a pretty heroic drinker and recreational drug user the first dose wasn't enough. I have no memory of this, but I was apparently super flirtatious with all the female nurses, including the older ones. They all thought it was a hoot and nobody was mad. For my part, all I remember is them putting in an IV, telling me I would feel something cold entering it and a metallic taste in my mouth and then someone started counting backwards from 10. I remember them saying 8 and then I woke up. Granted, I did not have detailed JO stories to tell them.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

i picked up one of my friends after his wisdom teeth surgery and in his doped up post srgery haze he kept telling the nurses they were beautiful and was being very flirty with them.

the twist?

hes a GAY

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I came out of surgery and while still coming to, told the nurse that it felt like I got deep throated by a robot and now in hindsight I should go back and ask her out

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

ansel autisms posted:

Me [29/F] with my husband 30/m of 4 years, doesn't work but won't look after the house. Burned himself on a pan while making breakfast to prove a point. I don't know if I want to try for a baby anymore.

:murder: this lazy gently caress

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Pick posted:

:murder: this lazy gently caress

In your case it's adopt that worthless broken gently caress.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

j/k that fuckhead is unsalvageable

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I woke up from anaesthsia and the nurses loved me because apparently I said they were all great and deserved big raises :3:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Awwwwww

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My (30f) twin (30f) is staying at my house while Grandma is visiting, I think husband (28m) (6 years) is going to lose his poo poo

quote:

So, my twin has a history of boundary-defying behavior that I've previously related on this sub. I've only recently understood the behavior isn't acceptable. She's up from school this weekend because we have a family reunion this weekend, and she's asked to stay with my husband and me for four days while our grandmother stays in her room at our parent's house.

I mean, maybe it's just me? Maybe I'm being an rear end in a top hat about everything, but it feels like she's already started doing it again. Like today, she wanted to make ice cream by hand, which I thought was a neat summer project idea. But it turns out she hadn't bought any of the ingredients, read the instructions, or even tried it out at all. So I had to drive her to the store to get everything, wait in the parking lot for her to read it, drive home to start making it, realize she had no ice and then drive back to the store to get it.

Every idea I had was wrong, and if I didn't automatically agree with her, I was being unreasonable. Which, don't get me wrong, sometimes I can get weird ideas. And she did pay me back for the ingredients I bought for her, but then I used that money to buy us pizza because I didn't have a meal planned out for her.

I just. I don't know. My husband can't stand being around her for extended periods of time, and neither can our friends, who are also coming up this weekend. I loving forgot we had all this planned; I mean, I do have enough space to sleep three extra people. But one of the friends was a bridesmaid in my wedding, and couldn't stand my twin (who had been my maid of honor) because she didn't want to come to the rehearsal dinner because it was her birthday and she wanted to celebrate.
Ugh, I just don't know, I just want my husband and friends to be happy, and not make my sister unhappy. I feel awful, what do I do?

tl;dr: My twin is staying the weekend bc a relative is sleeping in her room. My husband doesn't particularly care for her, my friends either, and they're all going to be together this weekend. Wtf have I done? And what do I do? How can I try to make everyone get along and also spend time with everyone?

The original post OP mentioned is deleted, but these comments give you the gist of it:

quote:

[–][deleted] 109 points 2 months ago*
I realise she is your twin, but YOU NEED TO GET AWAY FROM HER!! Far away and forever.

She is mad. By which I mean, even years of therapy may not fix her. She is waaaaay not normal. I get how she wants not to be copied, she wants to be a unique human, but she is way overstepping that. This is actually narcissistic and abusive and toxic and insane and really, really bad for you. You really, really need to get her out of your life for good.

Nothing about her is normal, not even close.

[–]itswaternotwarter[S] -22 points 2 months ago
This is all my fault; I broke my sister and now she doesn't know how to behave correctly. Our relationship was way too codependant, and this is what happened.

[–]xisthena 73 points 2 months ago
This is not your fault at all! You were a child when she even began taking advantage of you, how were you supposed to know better, especially when your parents never said anything against it? The most you can do now is recognize that her behavior is wrong and abnormal, and do your best to detach yourself from her.

[–]itswaternotwarter[S] -11 points 2 months ago
They didn't step in, but they didn't want to get caught in the middle of our arguements. It was my fault for not stopping it sooner. She isn't exactly normal, but I allowed it to happen.

[–]xisthena 79 points 2 months ago
Please go see a therapist. This whole dynamic between you and her is extremely unhealthy, and has completely warped your ability to see things as they are.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

whoa, a broken clock really is right twice a day

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I would watch a sitcom of twins who didn't like each other, like seething, comedic hatred of each other.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Zahgaegun posted:

I would watch a sitcom of conjoined twins who didn't like each other, like seething, comedic hatred of each other.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

I would watch a sitcom of conjoined twins who didn't like each other, like seething, comedic hatred of each other.

The constant subtext of having to watch the other have sex with someone they dislike would be a well that never runs out.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Zahgaegun posted:

The constant subtext of having to watch the other have sex with someone they dislike would be a well that never runs out.

Are we talking shared genitalia here or are they separate? Need to have it settled before the pitch to the Netflix executives.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pick posted:

I woke up from anaesthsia and the nurses loved me because apparently I said they were all great and deserved big raises :3:

Friggin lol. :classiclol:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

Are we talking shared genitalia here or are they separate? Need to have it settled before the pitch to the Netflix executives.

What if we didn't answer that question and everyone just acts as if it's a known thing. I bet we could get a few seasons from that, with fan theories and people taking sides.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

I think this was a plot on Glee to be honest.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Captain Yossarian posted:

and now in hindsight I should go back and ask her out

The nurse or the robot?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Read through the comments of the twins story, and maybe OP should have mentioned this earlier:

quote:

I'd agree with you more if the "bit of a mess" part wasn't entirely involuntary on my part, thanks very much. I honestly don't like going through life like a fish out of water, and I'm tired of people telling me "well, you just need to try a bit harder".

Because believe me, it's not for lack of trying. Yeah, I sound intelligent, I can string a sentence together coherently and even sound a bit witty whilst I do so, and yet I suffer from irreparable brain damage that impedes things like loving planning.

So yeah, ideally, if I could plan better I would have tried already.
:murder: (the evil twin)

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Bogan King posted:

Wink at her as she arrives, this is your ticket to bone town buddy.

Hell yeah man

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Zahgaegun posted:

I would watch a sitcom of twins who didn't like each other, like seething, comedic hatred of each other.

This is the plot of Catdog

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

This is the plot of Catdog

Cat dog was the death rattle of the glory days of NickToons

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I was going to bold the most insane parts, but uhh..

Stockholm Syndrome-like relationship with [52]m and [26]f

quote:

Hi Reddit - Longtime lurker, created a name solely to ask for your advice.

This will probably be a novel, and I'm sorry. This has been going on for the past 6 years, and I haven't been able to speak to anyone about it. My boyfriend [53] and I [26] are both chronically ill. The age gap doesn't bother me whatsoever, and is preferable, as he is more understanding of the fact that I cannot do things that people my age normally do, as I'm just too sick and haven't the energy.

I cannot work. I cannot do something as simple as spend a day at the mall, nor can I just traipse off to the movies. As you can see, this greatly limits my ability to socialize, which is an important piece of information. Most of my friends from the past won't speak to me anymore, understandably, as the updates of 'Hey, how are you?' 'Still sick' got a bit old.

I am American. He is Canadian. We have been dating for 7 years long-distance, and I'm finally within the point in my life where I can come up to Canada to stay with him. I've been here for 6 months, and have applied for an extension to remain in Canada. Because of this, I am legally not allowed to work, to go to school in Canada, and several other restrictions.

Here's what's difficult:

My boyfriend, through his illness, has developed severe OCD and paranoia. I'm familiar with these traits from my past experience with him, but it's gotten exceptionally worse. Our house is trashed; there is trash sitting on the floor from a year ago because he's too afraid to pick it up (he worries excessively that it's contaminated). He has allergies that cause him to itch and burn, as if his skin is on fire, so he determines certain 'contaminations' and becomes deathly afraid to touch certain objects. I'm talking severe panic attacks - sweating, shaking, vomiting, etc. If I could post a picture of our house, I would, but he won't allow me to touch the camera in case that's contaminated, as well. I've suggested gloves, even protective clothing, but it's not enough - as if the contamination will seep right through.

It is quite trying, as every other sentence is 'Did you just touch that?' 'That' could be anything - a table, an errant piece of paper, the countertop, a chair. The floor is the worst ... God forbid the floor gets touched. I have to wear certain pants bunched up several inches from the floor, or else he goes on a cleaning frenzy that lasts for hours with chemicals so strong that the skin on his hands peel. There is dust an inch thick on just about everything. Receipts and trash lying everywhere. Stains from 9 months ago that would have been easy to clean in the moment, but now need a paint-chipper to get off. Here's another example: I bought a $2,000 computer for school (I needed power for design and video work). Within weeks, I wasn't allowed to touch it anymore for fear that it's contaminated. He tried to clean it, but he ended up breaking it as the chemicals he used completely fried the hard-drive. Now it's sitting on a table next to a chair. That ENTIRE AREA cannot be touched - this is like a 6 x 6 ft area that is not allowed to be approached - not the table, not the chair, not the computer nor the battery, not even the t-shirt hanging over the back of the chair. This has been like this for the last year. I am constantly washing/reassuring him/swearing that I haven't touched anything. I can't even do the dishes. The ONLY things I'm allowed to touch in the entire house are certain clothes that he has designated are clean, the toilet, the shower, the bed, an e-reader, my chair, and my computer (he purchased one directly after he broke my aforementioned laptop). I can't clean. I can't dust. I can't even do the dishes. He won't, either, so we're sitting in a veritable mold trap. The landlord, understandably, is pissed because there is trash lying around outside the house (I can only imagine how he'd feel if he looked inside! We'd be evicted immediately). The mail has been in its box for a year (he won't touch mail at all, in case someone contaminated it on purpose).

... which brings me to the next issue: the paranoia. He is CONVINCED that the government is after him. There are some things we can only speak in whispers in case someone is spying on him from the computer. We're not even allowed to talk in the car, in case it's being monitored. An example would be if we were in the main room and I mentioned picking up celery at the grocery store in a normal voice. Now, we cannot buy celery because he's afraid that someone will have contaminated it.

What's even crazier, these paranoia's are rubbing off on ME now - constant washing, mistrust, questioning, etc.

In the past (about 8 years ago), he had given an opinion on a VERY public forum that angered a great deal of people. Somehow, they found his address, and for months thereafter, his mail would be torn to shreds. Cryptic messages would be scrawled across them. Someone hacked into both his e-mail and his websites, where they left threatening words. He has a daughter, and feared that they would harass her, as well, but they left her alone and only targeted him and his wife at the time. Even though it only occurred for about 9 months, it's left a lasting impression that I believe led to all of the above issues.

He VEHEMENTLY REFUSES both medication and counseling, even though I have PLEADED him to access these routes. Even when he was pulled into the hospital twice for suicide threats by the police, I begged the doctors to put him on something, but he has a voice and a smile that can charm the birds from trees, so they believed him when he said that everything was fine and normal.

Before I moved here, I was a professional dog trainer. I've worked for years in behavior modification and animal nutrition, and it is my life's passion.

I haven't touched a dog since I've been up here. I touched a pet rabbit once, and he screamed so viciously that I have been too afraid to touch anything with fur (he thinks animals are contaminated). His last partner cheated on him with a multitude of men, so now he holds the same fears for me. I used to have a small social circle, but he became quite controlling of who I could speak to, so I've cut everything off (I tried to re-kindle a few friendships - they don't want anything to do with me anymore, which I understand). I used to have to keep my phone on 24/7 for years when I was in the States so that he could hear every word from conversations I would have with others. If the phone cut off due to low battery, or if it disconnected from poor service, he would scream at me for hours, calling me a slut, a whore, a cheater, etc, as he thought I was having relations with guys. This phone issue racked up serious bills (up to $800 a month), but I felt forced to continue due to his insecurities. He thought I was having sex with my roommate (my roommate at the time was 78) and my business partner. I even had to close my dog training business because he thought I was using my business as an excuse to meet men. I have NEVER, EVER cheated, and would NEVER consider it. It's an act that I abhor, yet no matter how much I try to get this across, he rips up the same old wounds that I am a harlot looking to get laid. The irony of this is that I have vaginitis - having sex feels like razor blades and sandpaper are tearing my insides - he and I rarely, if ever have intercourse, and it's only when I can grip the bed and bite a sock with tears streaming down my face with me begging him to hurry that we can do it!

I'm not even allowed to talk to the landlord. Whenever he see's the landlord approaching, he'll forcefully push or shove me out of his line of sight and tell me to stay hidden until he leaves.

I am not, under ANY circumstances, EVER allowed to leave the house without him - even just to pick up something from the store 4 miles away.

Since I've been up here for the last half-year, a lot has been revealed. I didn't realize how difficult it would be before, but I am terribly lonely. I have, quite literally, no friends to talk to (I'm not even allowed to try to make friends up here, as he feels that having friends are a bad influence and that I'm only trying to feed my ego and please people by having any friends). I'm not even discussing, 'Oh, I have 150 on my Facebook', I'm talking NO friends. NO outside contacts. Everyone that we meet, he has a problem with. I can't get a pet because of his contamination issues, so most of the day is spent browsing reddit. We don't really go out, and it's such a small town, there's no where to really go, anyway. I can't volunteer, as he feels I'm going to use it as a way to meet people. When I asked if I could volunteer my dog training services to people in need (and because I really loving miss it), he had a tantrum that shut me up for good.

My chronic illness has become much worse up here. I can't tell if it's because of the situation, or if it's just deepened in general. I just don't see a way out of this problem. I've become highly dependent on him - financially and emotionally. Since I can't work due to the worsened illness, I don't know where I would go or what I would do if I DID leave. I'm thousands in debt. I've tried disability, but it's such a harrowing process, and they don't deem my illness 'bad enough' yet. Because I've spent 6 years following everything he's ordered - from cutting off all friends, who I'm allowed to speak to, closing businesses, quitting jobs, purchasing what he's required me to, what I'm allowed to read or watch, even changing my major, it's become a bit of a Stockholm Syndrome issue. I'm exceptionally reliant on him, and in the times when I did try leaving for a few weeks here and there (on several occasions), I would have severe panic attacks, nightmares, and feelings of being trapped without him, so I always went back. Instead of feeling freedom, I felt caged, alone, insecure, and as if I couldn't trust anyone.

I can see that I am painting him as a terrible person. He pays for everything - the house rent, the food, my medical care, etc. He has spent thousands on clothes for me (I'm not used to Canadian winters) and has repaired my car on the several occasions it's broken down. At my sickest, he brings me home-cooked meals, laughs and jokes with me, caresses my aching body, brushes my hair, etc. He has never physically hit me (that would be a final straw - I watched my mother get beaten), is always telling me how much I mean to him, and he claims he cannot live without me (he has a Will ready to go if I leave, which feels manipulative, but he says I help him deal with his illness much easier, and with the severity of his suffering, I can see that he'd see it as losing one more thing and choose to end his life).

A typical day is me getting up before him, browsing reddit for hours until he wakes up, each of us puttering on websites that don't matter, me pacing the hallway, getting food from the grocery store, preparing dinner at home, and me going to sleep while he stays up 'til 3. The next day repeats. I've begged him to change our habits for the last year, but he is unwilling due to his fears. I even asked if we could make some compromises so that we can both do what we want, but he creates such a fuss over it that I drop it.

I've become highly suicidal and resentful. I feel trapped if I stay and trapped if I go. I have tried antidepressants (several brands) to see if it was just MY issue, but they have only increased my anxiety. Several family members and friends over the years have tried to alarm me over our relationship, but (surprise!) I was required to immediately discontinue speaking with them. A month ago, when I had tried to leave again, (he was screaming so loudly the neighbors phoned the police and they took him away), I got as far as 20 miles before I pulled out a knife and tried to end my life, I was panicking so badly. Of course, I slunk back to him, with his promises that everything was going to be all right, but it only seems to have gotten worse.

Every night I've been dreaming of suicide to escape this bleakness. I even had a breakdown so violent that I begged him for a hospital visit, but he doesn't trust doctors, so I sat in the shower for hours waiting for it to pass.

TL;DR: My paranoid, chronically ill boyfriend is excessively controlling, but I don't feel healthy enough emotionally nor physically to live a life without him.

Reddit, what in the gently caress do I do?

quote:

Update: Thank you very, very much to everyone who has posted opinions, advice, and encouragement. I truly appreciate it. I'm really sorry to take so long to answer. He got up after I wrote this and all day yesterday he has been reading over my shoulder the things I write on the computer, so, obviously, to have this in sight would have created an enormous issue.

The first comment I read was from 'JustSomeBadAdvice', which immediately inspired me to discuss with my boyfriend the choice of leaving him. He drank 13 (not kidding) shots of vodka, threw up several times, then passed out. I packed what I could, but there is a lot of things that I need that I don't have access to. This apartment is TINY - from every room you can see where someone is situated, so I can't just walk into the rooms (which have been sectioned off as contaminated) and grab my things.

I fear, though, that I am losing my resolve. Realistically, I am ill, and cannot care for myself. Where would I go? How would I support myself if I leave, etc?

I will respond to each of your comments sometime within the next 24 hours - again, thank you to all of you. I really appreciate it.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
You gotta admit, "Flee after your boyfriend gets passed-out-drunk as a response to you wanting to leave" is a novel strategy. Or it would be if she actually, you know, left.

[Update] Stockholm Syndrome-like relationship with [52]m and [26]f

quote:

First and foremost, a hearty "THANK YOU" to everyone who responded to me. There was a kindness displayed in the previous thread that I haven't experienced in a truly long time ... I can't even begin to share how much gratitude I feel, or how moved I am. Thank you all for your deep concerns.. I felt so alone before, and it feels amazing to know that there ARE people out there that DO care - even though none of you have ever met me. I appreciate it!

To those who asked why I wasn't able to respond or update - after I had asked to leave (pretty much after reading the first comment from 'JustSomeBadAdvice'), he began to follow my every move around the house. Every time I began to type, he would look over my shoulder to see what I was writing.

Also, for those who were curious, I was diagnosed with 'Lupus-like' disorder, 'Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue' (the very vague diagnosis), and colitis. Mostly, I'm just exhausted all the time with severe stomach pains, dizziness to the point of needing to walk with a cane (sometimes), headaches, achy joints, and consistently painful stomach/abdominal cramps.

I began to pack my clothes yesterday. I told him that I was leaving, and that I was going to give him the choice to either allow ME to pick up my possessions (they are still 'contaminated') or he could do it and bring them to me with a pair of gloves, so that he feels comfortable. I even told him I'd take the bare minimum - just a couple of clothes, my passport, and a few pictures (sentimental reasons from childhood). He began to balk as usual, pacing back and forth, starting up the insults, threatening to kill himself as soon as I leave and that the 'karma would be on [my] hands' when I just went feral. Something within me just -snapped-. I started screaming, calling him every name I could possibly think of, even going so far as to telling him that I hated and despised him. I told (screamed at) him that I felt like a hostage, and that he was essentially kidnapping me against my will.

What happened next really surprised me. Instead of getting angry like he usually does, he just crumpled and started sobbing and emitting these animal-like screams. He said that he KNEW he was sick and that he really needed help, that he never wanted it to turn this way and he knew how bad it had all gotten, and that he had never dreamed that it would turn into the situation that it has.

The next part here is both an update and a question: He swore up and down to get counseling (he has never offered this before) and began to look for counselors. He promised to go on some form of medication. He assured me that the house would be completely clean in a week (he even went out and purchased the supplies). He said the landlord won't allow a dog, but would I mind a parakeet? Then he started making a list of veterinary hospitals in the area that he was going to call and ask if they had volunteer work available that I could preform. He assured me that I can begin dog training once things are stabilized (I have no idea when that is).

Well, I'm stunned. He has never approached me with any of this before, nor has he, on his own, moved forward to facilitate any of this. I told him that I'm keeping my clothes in the car (just in case) and that I want to see REAL changes, not just promises (or 'change' that lasts for a week).

What do I do? Should I wait to see if 'change' occurs? Should I give him a limited-time chance? (One month or no dice?) Should I just try to leave again?
tl:dr: He's trying to make amends, but I'm worried it's just another excuse. Should I give him a chance?

Again, thank you everyone for your concerns regarding my situation. You are all so incredible.
Oh, he's being nice all of a sudden, surely this change will stick!!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I'm not reading that poo poo.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Haifisch posted:

You gotta admit, "Flee after your boyfriend gets passed-out-drunk as a response to you wanting to leave" is a novel strategy. Or it would be if she actually, you know, left.

[Update] Stockholm Syndrome-like relationship with [52]m and [26]f

Oh, he's being nice all of a sudden, surely this change will stick!!

Lol this is like, right-out-of-a-textbook abuser behavior, especially the unspoken stipulation that she doesn't get to leave. Legit thought she was going to be murdered there for a while. There's still time (to get murdered)!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Viva Miriya posted:

I'm not reading that poo poo.

TLDR: he promises to go to counselling and get a parakeet (maybe).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

TLDR: he promises to go to counselling and get a parakeet (maybe).

lol like that'll magically make things better. Counseling takes time but in the meantime lol have a birb.