Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386887&pagenumber=590&perpage=40#post454745452

Nckdictator has a new favorite as of 04:20 on Jul 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I've seen it before but it's magical every time.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Seems fishy to me. Why would he not be able to edit his post?

I want to believe.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Field Mousepad posted:

Seems fishy to me. Why would he not be able to edit his post?

I want to believe.

You can't edit your posts in E/N

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Oh that's loving fantastic.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

fool_of_sound posted:

That's a good rule, I like that.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

fool_of_sound posted:

couldn't, it's since been lifted.

E/N is an amazing source of people posting their horrible thoughts / actions and others were getting tired of them making a thread only to edit out all the admissions of awful things / broken brained poo poo (aka The Good Stuff) so for a while editing in it's entirety was removed. I guess in the end that just proved annoying.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Garrand posted:

couldn't, it's since been lifted.

E/N is an amazing source of people posting their horrible thoughts / actions and others were getting tired of them making a thread only to edit out all the admissions of awful things / broken brained poo poo (aka The Good Stuff) so for a while editing in it's entirety was removed. I guess in the end that just proved annoying.

It was actually because some doxx stuff got posted there back when that shitstorm was in full swing

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

thecluckmeme posted:

It was actually because some doxx stuff got posted there back when that shitstorm was in full swing

Ah, right. I managed to miss that entire debacle.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Didn't we literally have this exact same conversation, beat for beat, in the SA Saga thread?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Choco1980 posted:

Didn't we literally have this exact same conversation, beat for beat, in the SA Saga thread?

Yeah, this was the weirdest sense of deja vu.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Gentle Pete is a treasure

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want Everdraed to do a short animation of kirk's razer meltdown

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Turtlicious posted:

Yeah, this was the weirdest sense of deja vu.

:same:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Disagreed, goons wanting to exchange some rear end in a top hat's photos haven't posted yet.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Palpek posted:

Disagreed, goons wanting to exchange some rear end in a top hat's photos haven't posted yet.

You mean goatse?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Greedo or whoever in the Sarlacc pit?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Linguica posted:

seriously that article suggests some sort of profound neurosis on his part. imagine drinking the neoliberal technocratic kool aid so hard that you believe you actually enjoy the prospect of buying a new and slightly improved expensive gizmo every year forever

Linguica posted:

I have no retirement savings and I don't know the names of any of my neighbors but did you see the Nexus 27 will let you seamlessly take augmented reality airborne selfies from the surveillance DroneNet whirring above our heads

Linguica posted:

a soylent scented tear rolled down his cheek. he had won the war against himself. he loved standing up and shouting McDonald's

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Aww they allow post editing in e/n again? Being the only one who could edit posts there was a great GBS mod perk lol.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

nice

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

fool_of_sound posted:

yeah but it was still obviously intentional because

Heath posted:

Gentle Pete is a treasure

(was? didn't he get banned or something?)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yes, but I want to believe he's off shitposting in some unknown frontier of the internet still

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Heath posted:

Yes, but I want to believe he's off shitposting in some unknown frontier of the internet still

He's ejaculating to the farts of angels now. :angel:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

cda posted:

Sexy Woman Realtor: So, what do you think? 4 bedrooms, 3 and a half baths, hardwood floors throughout, newly furnished... All for under 100K

Me: What, is it some kind of murder house?

Sexy Woman Realtor: *tossing hair back in a way that could be alluring or maybe her hair was just in her face* No, not at all.

Me: I love you so much for finding me this house.

Sexy Woman Realtor: *slight pause* Thanks. That's very nice of you to say.

Me: ... And there's nothing wrong with it? Why's it so cheap?

SWR: it's in the Friend Zone.

Me: I KNEW it! Why didn't you just tell me?

SWR: Look at how you're acting! That's why I didn't tell you.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
This one is good too

Splatmaster posted:

Top Secret Interrogation Center

In a darkly lit questioning cell lies a lone figure strapped to a stainless steel gurney. Various implements of torture lie strewn about, some glistening with blood. An empty journal lies open on a table near the prisoner. Outside the room a conversation is taking place between the interrogator and his superior...

"I've tried everything. Injections of mindbreaking drugs, physical torture, mental torture, I even played some of the worst products to spew out of modern pop culture music for hours on end while the target was on LSD. This guy's unbreakable..."

The director sighed. There was only one thing left, then... He locked eyes with his subordinant while putting his right hand into his pocket, fishing about for something within. The interrogator realized what his boss was about to do.

"Isn't that cheating??? he asked incredulously.

His supervisor didn't seem to have heard. If he did, it wasn't registering in his actions. He turned to the door leading to the cell, reached for the doorknob and turned it while fishing out the object from his pocket. As he entered the room, he handed the prisoner a copper 1 cent coin. "Penny for your thoughts?" he said politely. It would be all over soon, it was the rules. His agency would momentarily have all the information they needed. The prisoner had after all been apprehended when someone threw a 10 cent coin at his feet, stopping him on a dime...

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
:stare: Am I misreading, or do people actually think that gentle pete post was unintentional? I mean, it's hilarious, but some of you are worrying me slightly.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rollersnake posted:

:stare: Am I misreading, or do people actually think that gentle pete post was unintentional? I mean, it's hilarious, but some of you are worrying me slightly.
Your account is from 2005, you have no excuse for believing this.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
In 2005, I'm pretty sure I still assumed most people were capable of basic critical thought. These days, I don't loving know anymore, and if you still have that much faith in humanity, I honestly envy you.

Edit: I'd haul my sadbrains over to e/n right now if I could get a response as good as that.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Oh please won't someone protect me from those people with smoke inhalation and crispy relatives.

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

loving immigrants, coming round here and taking my horrific fiery death.

communism bitch posted:

A good white british family could've burned alive in that towering inferno, but oh no, the bleeding heart diversity officers had to move a bunch of loving immigrants in instead.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Darchangel posted:

How do you not recognize your own ignorance enough to just dump a fluid into whatever orifice is handy?

Colostomy Bag posted:

In my defense I got a son and daughter out of that move.

After that I figured things out.

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

Jestery posted:

Sagebrush posted:

comrade, when this baby hits eighty-eight meters per minute you're going to see some serious сука блять

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
bitch? bitchfuck?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

sneakyfrog posted:

bitch? bitchfuck?
Roughly equivalent to "gently caress!" or "poo poo!" as an exclamation in American English.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

general anime posted:

If my HEROIN is too loud youre too OLD

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Laserjet 4P posted:

A video of a print-out of a screenshot of a Facebook post
(which I screencapped). :smithicide:

Every day we stray further from G-d's light.

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

El Laucha posted:

eighty-eight meters per minute

Which is 3.3 mph.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

One of my female friends in high school was dating a guy one year older. Our senior year was his first year of college and he very quickly discovered that he was gay. Which, fine, but he spent like a month trying to hang on to their relationship, telling her that he still wanted to try to make it work, etc. The last conversation they had was him telling her he still loved her and wanted to be with her, and her simply replying 'But you're gay, Leroy' and that was that

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

at least he has chicken

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Machai posted:

at least he has chicken

Check out the fuckin meme necromancer over here christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Does it count as necrophilia if you're jacking yourself off with a dead joke?