Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
all I did was not look at the news for like an hour and I'm already a week behind god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

looooooooove meeeeeeeeeeeee

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

i love when @lawandordermoscow talks about damaging info, especially on hillary!!! it's a TRUMP think ;)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

also non-twitter verifieds talking about Trump-Russia don't know anything at all.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Yeah, that thing has been dead since they pulled the vote on it before the 4th. Theres no way they get back on track with all this idiocy happening this week.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Lastgirl posted:

that first bulletpoint holy lol

also a lot of these bulletpoints happen to be financially related

so basically rich assholes always do a collusion

capitalists will wage war in any field they can :hai:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah well I spent 30 years wanting to be a mutant and now that it's possible I'm only allowed to be some lovely "inhuman". Thanks FOX.

my dude they have machines that'll turn u mutant bing bong so simple. you might turn into a jellyfishman tho

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/884772469059596290

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Al! posted:

fuk u cspam i was supposed 2 get work done today

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Nonsense posted:

Impeaching Trump would be a disaster for Republicans. He is the Great White Hope. The "GOVERNMENT" is who they will have take the blame for taking down Trump.

They'll never do it but he really is going to milkshake duck all over them for at least 4 years.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUmp trump trU RTMP TRUMPR !!!

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

ymgve posted:

can he pardon everyone, then take a pill to become comatose temporarily, leaving the VP in charge, let the VP pardon him, then when he wakes up he is a pardoned president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbr7B1OVa0g

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

How did the reporter not ask this very simple question? Why are they so bad at being reporters?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mdemone posted:

I can't feel my face

warm milk dribbles down a cheek

a Trump burns the earth

A+++ haiku, i counted

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hahaha Rush doesnt know that Jr already dropped the email on his twitter hahahaha

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

if there were a popular social media thing designed specifically around long-form posts, maybe it's called Scriller, and everyone posts Scrolls; would people insist on using it for brief messages about the poop they just had or the sandwich on their plate?

and when you scroll through Scriller to read scrolls it's mostly whitespace because all anyone can post is tweets and it's expecting essays?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nonsense posted:

i don't think the GOP will get a win on healthcare

It's interesting to see that they sold out a country to only get a huge infrastructure project called The Tomb (aka project WALL) and build it with them inside it.

Or maybe nothing matters *handwaves facts and science easily*

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Al! posted:

my dude they have machines that'll turn u mutant bing bong so simple. you might turn into a jellyfishman tho

poo poo if Squirrel girl can make it big I think I could at least take Jellyfishman to the Canadian Avengers or something.

https://twitter.com/Shakestweetz/status/884807185187962880

That seems far fetched but......like......the entire world is beyond far fetched right now.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
some preliminary legal analysis

quote:

“Absolutely,” Jacobovitz replied when asked if these emails firm up evidence that Trump Jr. had intent to commit a crime by conspiring with the Russians. “You may have crossed the line on conspiracy to commit election fraud or conspiracy to obtain information from a foreign adversary,” he said. “You cannot benefit from a foreign adversary in this kind of scenario.”

also people should stop saying "collusion"

quote:

Collusion actually is a political term; there's no line in the criminal code that says you go to jail for colluding with a foreign adversary.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

fuk u cspam i was supposed 2 get work done today

I've got some work done already. That's enough for me today.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
MAKE

TREASON

GREAT

AGAIN

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

How did the reporter not ask this very simple question? Why are they so bad at being reporters?

The point is to post on twitter for a reaction. Pressing a GOP Senator for an answer in 2017 is a great way to never get the phone answered again.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

2017 is so goddamn amazing

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Baloogan posted:

indeed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

baw posted:

some preliminary legal analysis

also people should stop saying "collusion"

There's nothing in the rulebook that says you can't collude with a dog

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

imagine being part of a family where graft and corruption are so ingrained you drop the most damning evidence against your father to date believing your money and influence will protect you.

it will

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008
Ari Fleischer sucks

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/149542614830546946

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Montasque posted:

Hahaha Rush doesnt know that Jr already dropped the email on his twitter hahahaha

serious post: thanks for posting rush updates

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

translation please

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

It's after noon, today is not the day to remain sober.

https://twitter.com/leahmcelrath/status/884811933689499648

That woman referenced in that tweet isn't very smart imo

The Dems ain't gonna save anyone

The republicans will never join the democrats

The country is hosed, there's no turning back lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Raskolnikov38 posted:

for you, the day Donny jr colluded with the Russians and released proof was the most important day of your life. but for Donny jr it was Tuesday

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

George W. Bush was an honorable president and his achievements are mountains compared to TRUMP, I am now a Democratic donor.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zegermans posted:

There's nothing in the rulebook that says you can't collude with a dog

colluding w/ dogs is cool & good friend

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/142323187655512064

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

the emails explainer has logged on
https://twitter.com/govmikehuckabee/status/884813352308011008

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
grandpa what was Trump Time like

well kids ya see back during the Trump Years every day it was like my brain split into two halves and those two halves wrestled all day in my skull like two greased hogs in a portajohn on a hot day

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Montasque posted:

aahhaha that's perfect

Unfortunately that particular detail (about rush) won't matter because when he changes his defense later nobody who actually likes rush will remember or care what he had been saying previously even when faced with proof that he totally 180d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Hatch: hm, if only there was a word or phrase I had for this kind of thing...

• Locked thread