Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

This is one of those things where some nazi swaps the words "jew" for "nazi" in a sentence about how terrible the nazis are, and then tries to say that makes you an anti-semite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Guess he ate that liberal coyote from the last strip or something :confused:

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Self-driving cars are just around the corner

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Wheany posted:

...ramming themselves into a dumpster.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

The robot had the right idea TBH

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Twitch plays Deus Ex

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.

And me with this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side...

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37369515

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

A smart bomb is one that will fail to explode. But a really smart bomb will convince the enemy smrt bombs to explode.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

How revealing that the conservative protagonist responds to inevitable democratic institutions with fear and denile.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Don't forget that the Trump campaign was directly soliciting donations from foreign government officials, was warned to knock it off, and kept doing it anyway.

And did anything ever come of him accepting illegally large donations from anonymous sources?

SexyBlindfold posted:

So it seems Trumpcare's gone belly-up for the time being. Was there any cartoonist left who actually supported it? Some shits like Ramirez et al were quick to pre-emptively adopt the "WELL ACTUALLY THIS IS BAD BECAUSE IT DOESN'T GET RID OF ENTITLEMENTS" position, others were a bit more nebulously against it, but was anyone actually for it?

There were a few of these "Do not, my friends, become addicted to Medicaid funding" cartoons last week:

FronzelNeekburm fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Jul 18, 2017

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
I'd vote for that guy.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

MelvinBison posted:

I'd vote for that guy.

I doubt Drunky is aware of it, but it's a real guy. A Democrat on the Appleachian wrestling circuit is playing a liberal stereotype wrestler heel.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Wheany posted:

They're doing a lot better actually: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CZe5DXeYzw

(That video is from 2 years ago, so there have been more improvements)

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Falling asleep between the end of one song and the beginning of the next is an accomplishment.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/TVietor08/status/887037305600344064

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

MelvinBison posted:

I'd vote for that guy.

I think it's probably a reference to the fact that there's a wrestler on one of the indy circuits who goes by the name "The Progressive Liberal."

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Tfw Dunky Duck mimics the Daddy's Money Brooklynite Podcast Set.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ip4rfxii3U

I can only read this comic with this melody in my head

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

"So apparently it's legal for foreigners to give to charity but illegal for them to influence elections! These are the exact same situation. I'm so smart."

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

the_steve posted:

I think it's probably a reference to the fact that there's a wrestler on one of the indy circuits who goes by the name "The Progressive Liberal."

I doubt Tinsley is aware of that. It's just a crack about democrats not really being in touch with rural America

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

become as gods

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I suggest to close the crime scene and call Will Smith.

We should say that the robot was killed, or Retired?, if Will Smith is not available, we can call Harrison Ford.

Tei fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Jul 18, 2017

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

I missed Tinsley's Gianforte cartoon.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

boy, the Puppet Master in the live action remake of Ghost in the Shell is pretty lame

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

McDragon posted:

become as gods

https://twitter.com/rofltrain/status/852064363049398272

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

I wonder what kind of security a dunce cap on a roomba was supposed to provide for that office.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
I see the true-believers are avoiding commenting on any specific current events regarding Trump. Can't imagine why.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Might As Well Not Pay Workers Anything At All Then, Agree Republicans

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

A robot can make better art than you, Lester. You fuckwit.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

The business owner had already set that thing up and was planning on firing the employee anyways.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

The message is clear: Don't ask for a fair share of the wealth of the nation, plebs, or we will replace you with robots.

But this time is delivered by a cartooonist that either has internalized the fascism corporation messages, or he himself is profiting from the exploitation of other people and want that to continue.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

That's an anus:pwn:

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

ratbert90 posted:

The business owner had already set that thing up and was planning on firing the employee anyways.

Those things already exist. I went into a new McDonalds that had those big touchscreens to order a while back. Worked well. I can't imagine they will have the old system for much longer, unless minimum wage goes down to something like $1 an hour. There were still humans giving you the food and making the food, and I can't see that changing any time soon.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

There's some cartoonists here that deserve to be replaced by robots, what is the state of automated art algorithms anyway?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

There's some cartoonists here that deserve to be replaced by robots, what is the state of automated art algorithms anyway?

Replace Muir with Google Deep Dream, it'd be basically the same but with dogs instead of boobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Someone really needs to tell Branco that the wingnut talking point is now "of course we colluded, that's because we're winners."

• Locked thread