Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Flavius Belisarius posted:

ottoman dbz dinosaur aztec nightmare crossover fiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylb-B5cKEuU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

jarofpiss posted:

i hope he gets to crash 1 last plane before he goes

doesn't the plane on which we exist count?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Flavius Belisarius posted:

not that it matters, but since we're all pretending, how would trump even begin to justify firing sessions, considering what he's already said about it

"he recused himself so he can't do his job, which is to manipulate and obstruct the investigation into my russia ties"

He servers at the pleasure of the predisent!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Man hiring Mooch has really made Trump feel like he should go all out, he's been on a tear since Friday.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

Clinton paid them minimum wage and viewed it (incorrectly) as rehabilitative and generally considered them to be people in some fashion

These are all yuuuuuge no-nos for someone like Sessions. Usually prison labor is stuff like you get 2 cents an hour and it all goes back into the prison via the commissary or whatever it's called.

Bro there is no way in hell those prisoners were getting paid $7/hour to play house slaves at the governors mansion in loving Arkansas

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dork457 posted:

Why do they take mugshots in the woods?

its nice and atmospheric

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Sessions will NEVER resign, he gave up an easy spot in the Senate for this and it's the most power to push his insane racist prison slavery poo poo he will ever have

sessions jerks off to for profit prisons running chain gains

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

sessions jerks off to for profit prisons running chain gains

swoleness after swoleness after swoleness

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

pls don't post eric

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

pls don't post eric

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

He was hunting trolls.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

white sauce posted:

Bro there is no way in hell those prisoners were getting paid $7/hour to play house slaves at the governors mansion in loving Arkansas

probably closer to 75 cents and hour or something when she was president of arkansas

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

That's the most you're getting out of me re: Clinton chat so whatever. Even if all of that is wrong, the fact that she's a Clinton means it's automatically wrong in his eyes and I have no doubts he can find ways to make it more abominable

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

Man hiring Mooch has really made Trump feel like he should go all out, he's been on a tear since Friday.

It's been a while since Trump has had that pure uncut adulation cocaine he's been missing.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Naerasa posted:

@JeffSessions: "who the gently caress is scraeming "RESIGN" at my house. show yourself, coward. i will never resign"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

white sauce posted:

min wage back then was $2/hr or something.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Sir Tonk posted:

pls don't post, eric

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

"According to the Swiss newspaper Blick, the male suspect was described as approximately 1.9m tall male, bald and of “unkempt appearance”"

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i say pardon all the trump failsons and then also clinton for things to be fair so the country can move forward

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

rear end cobra posted:

he's trying to bully him out so he wont have to fire him

but melanias anti-bullying pet project!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

GobiasIndustries posted:

he's gonna go out with someone sucking his dick like he wishes melania could, bringing on the mooch signals that he only cares about being told he's great and that he's done with being president.

he'll of course run for reelection, but he's done with giving a gently caress about the job if he ever did at some point

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Perfectly Safe posted:

"According to the Swiss newspaper Blick, the male suspect was described as approximately 1.9m tall male, bald and of “unkempt appearance”"

Does Baloogan have any Swiss cousins?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

deathbysnusnu posted:

It's been a while since Trump has had that pure uncut adulation cocaine he's been missing.

I'll bet Mooch has already started installing tweet stations for Trump in every room in the WH

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Agrajag posted:

but melanias anti-bullying pet project!

of all the people in the administration that could write a tell-all book, she's the one I want one from the most.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'll bet Mooch has already started installing tweet stations for Trump in every room in the WH

mooch probably has to talk to trump late into the night

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

It absolutely isn't the case, but man if someone wanted to bring Trump down all you would have to do is follow him around and effusively praise and encourage him to do everything that comes inside his swiss cheese brain.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I did a thing posted:

He was hunting trolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvwEyHeRSvE

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
poop, like from a butt

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

also pardn sean spicer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

haha, I'm waiting for the bubble to pop so I can buy one for pennies on the dollar from the bank after they rip it away from some redcap boomer landlord

Nah, what's going to happen is exactly what happened in 2008: large companies and institutional investors will swoop in and buy them up for a song.

Prior to 2008, there were plenty of older houses in marginal but not lovely neighborhoods here where working people could purchase a home and raise a family. A guy who hung drywall for a living could buy a modest older home and get by on a $400/mo mortgage and build equity and get off the rent treadmill.

In 2008 (and to a lesser extent 2001), large investors from out of town started swooping in and snapping up these homes when they were foreclosed. They made minimal improvements and then rented them back to the people who would have once bought them, for twice the rent their mortgage would have been.

Capital always wins.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
imagine if McCain heroically returns to the Senate and another old white bastard misses the vote

like maybe Orrin Hatch gets called to his Mormon heaven planet or John Cornyn's heart turns into a big lump of smoked brisket or Lamar Alexander is impaled by an exclamation mark falling from a marquee

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Home + Student + Car is going to hit at the same time and then poo poo is going to be hosed.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

euphronius posted:

he's referring to sessions as beleaguered lol

he just misspelled his confederate middle name

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

GobiasIndustries posted:

omg they could seriously mount an iPad on the wall in every room with his account logged in

I could've made so much money installing that system for them, why didn't I think of that

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Sir Tonk posted:

of all the people in the administration that could write a tell-all book, she's the one I want one from the most.

you can read slovenian?

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Samurai Sanders posted:

What did Bill even mean when he said that? Was he just loving around because he was sure he'd be okay or something else?

The question was "Is there a relationship," and Clinton's question was regarding whether "Is" implies present tense, a currently-ongoing relationship. (He and Lewinsky had already broken it off by that point)

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
But he's already so busy with the cyber
https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/889480796557496321

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Fast forwarding thru this thread so I can escape more Zuckerburg pics. But that doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

you can't CHUCK THE ZUCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Y'all won't be chortling quite so promiscuously when ur all thrown in camps for misspelling TRUMP

PRUMT!

• Locked thread