Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jesus Christ posted:

i'm the terrified dog

uglyamerican.jpeg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Jesus Christ posted:

i'm the terrified dog

jesus christ, that's some unfortunate gene portfolio. didn't one of these kill a dog as a kid?

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

I'll be surprised if the WH doesn't end up publishing its own monthly propaganda publication. A

MAGA-zine

if you will :razz:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Viruswithshoes posted:

I'll be surprised if the WH doesn't end up publishing its own monthly propaganda publication. A

MAGA-zine

if you will :razz:

They already have Fox News for that

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

jesus christ, that's some unfortunate gene portfolio. didn't one of these kill a dog as a kid?

Yes. Yes he did. He took a stray dog and hung it with a noose and stoned it until it died in 1998. And Mike Huckabee personally reprimanded and fired the officer that arrested his son.

A champion of family values

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Jesus Christ posted:

i'm the terrified dog

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

That dog has seen some poo poo, man.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

thread regains gold status as these tedious trump dimwits are finally probated. holy poo poo, someone needs to ban them

burning swine
May 26, 2004

i kind of miss them a little though

i mean I had this all ready to go but never got to use it

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

So best I can tell, Trump didn't actually talk to anyone in the military re: the transgender ban

Some house repub said "hey we're trying to sort out the budget for the wall and these transgender services in the military could be--"

@potus
NO TRANNIES IN MY ARMY
10:05am

And now everyone running the military is trying to figure out what the gently caress they're supposed to do because a tweet isn't a legal document

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
has he tweeted about a dream he had yet

because if not, its coming

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Chinatown posted:

I'll pee you again in 25 years...

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Capntastic posted:

I'll pee you again in 25 years...

Dougie Jones 4 Prez

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Yes. Yes he did. He took a stray dog and hung it with a noose and stoned it until it died in 1998. And Mike Huckabee personally reprimanded and fired the officer that arrested his son.

If there's a family that will burn in Hell, it will be these cunts.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Chinatown posted:

He was standing by the swamp, when out of the water there came up seven Russian call girls, sleek and with big ol' titties, and they urinated among the reeds. After them, seven cows, ugly and gaunt like Rosie O'Donnell, came up out of the swamp and stood beside those. And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek whores. Then the piss baby woke up.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Chinatown posted:

those nazis you like are coming back in style

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

That's pretty bad but they also named their youngest scion Huck Huckabee and I don't know what's worse

:thunk:

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
The Boy Scouts apologized for Trump's speech. Lol

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/27/politics/boy-scouts-trump-apology/index.html

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lmao

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I have people legit commenting on the news feed saying invite a politician they talk politics.
A. Trump is an outsider stupid trumper
B. All prior hundred years prez didn't make it a campaign rally

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

COMRADES posted:

Bad healthcare = population in poorer health and this is directly seen in consequential effects to workforce productivity, GDP, and a few other pretty important areas.

So if nothing else from a purely sociopathic point of view it behooves us all to have a healthy productive workforce but you know that requires some long term thinking and not immediate handouts to insurance companies.

Yup.

quote:

"These character-building experiences have not diminished in recent days at the jamboree -- Scouts have continued to trade patches, climb rock walls, and share stories about the day's adventures," he said. "But for our Scouting family at home not able to see these real moments of Scouting, we know the past few days have been overshadowed by the remarks offered by the President of the United States."

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The boy scout jamboree has got to be the easiest positive pr softball in the world, just show up, mention how many of your staffers were scouts (he actually got that part right I guess), say something about always following your dreams, being the future of America, drop a "I bet there's a future president here right now" get off the stage. Lol forever at turning it into a forty minute campaign rally and the scouts having to apologise for inviting the potus

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

They also seem to keep framing it like all 40,000 scouts were there to see him specifically which is a lol

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

It must be fully weird when the executive vomits out radical policy changes via Twitter and wondering if he really means it or if he's just sundowning.

Sundowning at six in the morning? Oh boy oberto!

Squidtentacle
Jul 25, 2016

quote:

"Who the hell wants to speak about politics when I'm in front of the Boy Scouts," he said, continuing to speak about politics.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dogmeat posted:

They also seem to keep framing it like all 40,000 scouts were there to see him specifically which is a lol

That is exactly what the pudding brain pres thought, you can tell because he runs through his little "I bet this is a record"->"boy there's so many of you out there"->"the crooked media is never going to mention this definitely record setting crowd" cycle

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Jesus Christ posted:

i'm the terrified dog

This is the deleted scene from Se7en where Kevin Spacey becomes good friends with Gluttony.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Dial-a-Dog posted:

The boy scout jamboree has got to be the easiest positive pr softball in the world, just show up, mention how many of your staffers were scouts (he actually got that part right I guess), say something about always following your dreams, being the future of America, drop a "I bet there's a future president here right now" get off the stage. Lol forever at turning it into a forty minute campaign rally and the scouts having to apologise for inviting the potus

"The scouts have a long storied history of blah blah blah, honor duty country, always be prepared, plan to send more inner city kids to the woods, blah blah blah, God Bless America"

- loving instant homerun, how do you gently caress that up? A high school freshman could have written a speech that works.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/darth/status/890680178967420929

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/876394578777174021

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/890655530032611329

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Doesn't Rasmussen typically skew higher than the other polling companies, too?

lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dial-a-Dog posted:

That is exactly what the pudding brain pres thought, you can tell because he runs through his little "I bet this is a record"->"boy there's so many of you out there"->"the crooked media is never going to mention this definitely record setting crowd" cycle

He actually said that while on stage. He has no internal monologue. This should be common knowledge.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
So it looks like the Senate can't even pass the last ditch "skinny" repeal because they are terrified the bumblefucks in the House might pass it to claim they repealed Obamacare. :lol:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

god drat those hands are tiny.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Jesus Christ posted:

Doesn't Rasmussen typically skew higher than the other polling companies, too?

lol

lol oh yea, these are as much in Trumps favor as polls possibly can be

and these numbers aren't even taking the boy scouts/jeff sessions debacle into account either, they're probably gonna get lower next week lmao

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizza/anthony-scaramucci-called-me-to-unload-about-white-house-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon

The Mooch may be the only person more.... 'eccentric' than Big D

quote:

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.” The issue, he said, was that he believed Priebus had been worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited. “Reince is a loving paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the loving thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Three Olives posted:

So it looks like the Senate can't even pass the last ditch "skinny" repeal because they are terrified the bumblefucks in the House might pass it to claim they repealed Obamacare. :lol:

https://twitter.com/brianphillips/status/890687807101861888

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Incredible

Trumps gonna get primaried(can that happen?)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Ok, now improv a tyrannosaurus rex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

mcvey posted:

Incredible

Trumps gonna get primaried(can that happen?)

It can, but only someone worse than Trump would be able to primary him