Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

What kinds of treasure do you wager are hidden in that throat hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/890736308498378753

throwback lol:

https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/823699747873624067

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I went to the inauguration and they used that picture on the official DC Metro cards. Like, that freaky scowling Trump man, on all the subway cards. I still have mine. Hail Trump.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

He asked for something to be off the record and believed them when they said sure didn’t he

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

George H.W. oval office posted:

He asked for something to be off the record and believed them when they said sure didn’t he

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/anthony-scaramucci-new-yorker posted:

“Scaramucci, who initiated the call, did not ask for the conversation to be off the record or on background.”

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I am actually afraid of this thought. Like, you're right. It's getting crazier and crazier at an increasing rate. We are in uncharted territories here. Every single succeeding day we get the answer to "How much more hosed up can this get?"

2017: The president announces a major policy change via Twitter without consulting or informing anyone in advance, causing our military leaders to be concerned that the president is declaring war via Tweet in the process. The new White House communications director accuses a senior policy advisor of sucking his own cock 6 days into his job.

2018: Senator Kid Rock is sworn in for his first term.

2019: Anthony Scaramucci sex tape

2020: Trump wins a second term, defeating the Democratic candidate Zuckerberg and his running mate, Caitlyn Jenner.

2021: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

lol

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

George H.W. oval office posted:

quote:

Scaramucci, who initiated the call, did not ask for the conversation to be off the record or on background.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I'm beginning to think the mooch is not the brilliant tactician I thought he was.

edit: sorry for appropriating a Simpson quote, but it just seemed so fitting

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

ambient robot posted:

can you believe it................... donald trump... hes still the president...... of the united states of america.... wow

lol wow.

Edit: Are you serious? LMAO if so friend.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

here is a guy who needs to speak regularly to a therapist

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'd honestly respect this mooch more if he just straight up said "I sniffed a bunch of blow and coke dialed the New Yorker, won't happen again"

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

I never get tired of this pic I took at the VA.

i f the X-Files does another season there will be framed Trump's in the background during office scenes... just lol

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

2017: The president announces a major policy change via Twitter without consulting or informing anyone in advance, causing our military leaders to be concerned that the president is declaring war via Tweet in the process. The new White House communications director accuses a senior policy advisor of sucking his own cock 6 days into his job.

2018: Senator Kid Rock is sworn in for his first term.

2019: Anthony Scaramucci sex tape

2020: Trump wins a second term, defeating the Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and her running mate, Caitlyn Jenner.

2021: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i made a joke to my gf when we were talking about him giving a speech at a boy scout rally and i jokingly said i bet he just talked about his election map the whole time so i lold when i saw that's exactly what he did

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pakistani politics posted:

I went to the inauguration and they used that picture on the official DC Metro cards. Like, that freaky scowling Trump man, on all the subway cards. I still have mine. Hail Trump.

trump has a serious case of mussolini face

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

muso didn't have those tiny squinty eyes though

good psychopath look

dunno wtf but lol

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

How tall is Jeff Sessions? 5'1?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
*wakes up every morning, checks US political news developments*

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Scaramucci is the best thing to hit the Trump administration in years. It's like we now have two Trumps giving us double lols!

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'd honestly respect this mooch more if he just straight up said "I sniffed a bunch of blow and coke dialed the New Yorker, won't happen again"

Dude, it's totally happening again.

Daily.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

cool new Metroid game posted:

muso didn't have those tiny squinty eyes though

good psychopath look

dunno wtf but lol

the real question is did muso have as thicc an rear end as trump? i think not

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
xposting this link from GIP http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/department-of-energy-risks-michael-lewis?mbid=social_twitter
It's a long read but it's worth it.

WHY THE SCARIEST NUCLEAR THREAT MAY BE COMING FROM INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE posted:

Donald Trump’s secretary of energy, Rick Perry, once campaigned to abolish the $30 billion agency that he now runs, which oversees everything from our nuclear arsenal to the electrical grid. The department’s budget is now on the chopping block.

tl;dr: I lust for a self-pwning fiery death

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I can't believe that in TYOOL 2017 we would be talking about a story in which a senior advisor to the president has to confirm or deny that he is sucking his own cock.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

Robo Reagan posted:

the real question is did muso have as thicc an rear end as trump? i think not

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

vyst posted:

I can't believe that in TYOOL 2017 we would be talking about a story in which a senior advisor to the president has to confirm or deny that he is sucking his own cock.

Whoever got to ask Banon if he was, indeed, trying to suck his own cock, reached their pinnacle in that moment.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

Is there video of this? if so, post for lols please.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

NotWearingPants posted:

Is there video of this? if so, post for lols please.

Not video but it's from this:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

im gonna engage with a magaman briefly to say that actually it would be way way way funnier if he didn't have anything to do with russia and it's just his woeful, hideous incompetence that made him look at every turn as if he did

thats the reality of the situation, pal

lol, trumps fine

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/KaivanShroff/status/890752477812989952

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I would have eaten 70 8-yr-old lobsters

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dogmeat posted:

Not video but it's from this:

I need a fake news media source not twitter

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

I am actually afraid of this thought. Like, you're right. It's getting crazier and crazier at an increasing rate. We are in uncharted territories here. Every single succeeding day we get the answer to "How much more hosed up can this get?"

It's already hosed up beyond repair, and therefore do we loving :hmbol:.

You are absolutely correct, this particular level of dangerous crazy has NEVER occurred before in human history. How much more hosed up can it get? As hosed up as human beings will allow it to in however much time you have left. Today, we literally had the loving Pentagon chewing their nails for NINE MINUTES in between presidential tweets, waiting for the other shoe to drop, thinking that war with North Korea or a nuclear strike was going to be the follow-up tweet LMFAO

I'll put it to you very simply: There is a very small fraction of the human race that CANNOT let go of the idea of things like racial superiority, the Just World fallacy, their idea that the world is a place of scarcity where they must fight and kill anyone not like them, and of course, the idea that their religion and culture and race are the only correct versions.

Until humanity figures out a way to make these people irrelevant PEACEFULLY, to eliminate them as a force entirely, we're all going to die, along with all other life on Earth, and that's a loving LOL, because nobody yet thinks we have actually made it to the point where we have to annihilate ideologies.

That loving time is now. You got maybe 30 years left before the fuckin clathrate gun fires and we lose some crucial part of the planetary ecosystem, relegating us all to loving extinction.

LOL I love loving melting down in the Trumplol thread, it's my favorite loving thing.

Seriously, we're all posting about the Trump supporters we know in our life. Tell me what it would take to get them to think rationally and change their minds and not doom us allHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:hmbol:

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Burt Sexual posted:

I need a fake news media source not twitter

I think she writes for huffpo :shrug:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Quidam Viator posted:

You are absolutely correct, this particular level of dangerous crazy has NEVER occurred before in human history. How much more hosed up can it get? As hosed up as human beings will allow it to in however much time you have left. Today, we literally had the loving Pentagon chewing their nails for NINE MINUTES in between presidential tweets, waiting for the other shoe to drop, thinking that war with North Korea or a nuclear strike was going to be the follow-up tweet LMFAO

I'll put it to you very simply: There is a very small fraction of the human race that CANNOT let go of the idea of things like racial superiority, the Just World fallacy, their idea that the world is a place of scarcity where they must fight and kill anyone not like them, and of course, the idea that their religion and culture and race are the only correct versions.

Until humanity figures out a way to make these people irrelevant PEACEFULLY, to eliminate them as a force entirely, we're all going to die, along with all other life on Earth, and that's a loving LOL, because nobody yet thinks we have actually made it to the point where we have to annihilate ideologies.

That loving time is now. You got maybe 30 years left before the fuckin clathrate gun fires and we lose some crucial part of the planetary ecosystem, relegating us all to loving extinction.

LOL I love loving melting down in the Trumplol thread, it's my favorite loving thing.

Seriously, we're all posting about the Trump supporters we know in our life. Tell me what it would take to get them to think rationally and change their minds and not doom us allHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

settle down, beavis

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Quidam Viator posted:

I read this

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

maybe you should just try loling friend, it's much healthier

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010