Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yo mitch have u tried gettin more votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

nopantsjack posted:

from like 900 pages ago but why did they select only the stupidest looking cops to stand behind him or are all US cops looking like that? UK cops look like normal peeps afaik those guys look like people youd see in photographs of inbred dustbowl families.
US cops pretty dumb

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

maybe primarying out every candidate who didnt tack hard toward at least one of their coalitions divers extremes.........somehow created a party that cannot find internal consensus on anything???? and destroyed their institutional memory of how to navigate parliamentary process??????

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Small brain: Firing your Press Secretary
Glowing brain: Firing your Chief of Staff
Exploding brain: Firing your Senate Majority Leader

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

galactic brain: ayy fuggeddaboudit lmao

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

TwoStepBoog posted:

Supercosmic brain: Firing your communications director immediately after he takes care of those 3

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Squizzle posted:

also why is this person pinging????? having too much trouble sshing into their gopher bbs????????

desperately trying to avoid crashing into another undersea mountain

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

maybe primarying out every candidate who didnt tack hard toward at least one of their coalitions divers extremes.........somehow created a party that cannot find internal consensus on anything???? and destroyed their institutional memory of how to navigate parliamentary process??????

they cant even reach consensus on his hall of presidents disney robot speech

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

jBrereton posted:

Supercosmic brain: Firing the nukes

:kheldragar:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

they cant even reach consensus on his hall of presidents disney robot speech

*whirring of gears* I AM DONALD TRUMP, I ONCE RAPED A CHILD *whirr* MAGA

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

they werent true conservatives tho

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im not falling for that one again

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

TwoStepBoog posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*whirr* "IT MAY HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE CHILDREN, IT'S KIND OF UNCLEAR *whirr* I'M DEFINITELY SOME KIND OF RAPIST THOUGH

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trump vs Jeb's Turtles

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pretty excited to watch the Administration go dark so reporters can just start doing Kremlinology to elected officials. That seems democratic as gently caress and not at all likely to cause problems.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

🐢 is a v effective opposition leader but ive been thinking about it and im realizing the difference between being effective and being good in that role

he helped oversee the destruction of so many norms and procedural tools, just to secure immediate wins, that he ended up collapsing the structures that would allow his own party to effectively advance any agenda of their own if they ever got the opportunity. he behaved completely w/o forethought and salted the earth so that the democraps couldnt reap any harvest

lmebo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Squizzle posted:

🐢 is a v effective opposition leader but ive been thinking about it and im realizing the difference between being effective and being good in that role

yup. he's great at not passing bills.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Does anyone think Trump will get anything done this year? I mean, I'm not optimistic about 2018 but if things keep going this way will there be anything that Rs can say they did while campaigning?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

WampaLord posted:

Here Lies Baloogan

He Never Scored

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Does anyone think Trump will get anything done this year? I mean, I'm not optimistic about 2018 but if things keep going this way will there be anything that Rs can say they did while campaigning?

*whirr* I AM THE GREATEST PRESIDENT, I GET EVERYTHING DONE *whirr* CHILDREN, BRING ME YOUR FINEST PISS

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/HolmesJosh/status/891259465084829697
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/891280729111396352

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

*whirr* This audio file has been removed at the discretion of Disney Imagineers in the interest of public decency. We are sorry for any inconvenience, and hope you will enjoy the remainder of your stay at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Resorts.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hahaha

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

BAE OF PIGS posted:

"we pissed off the libs, vote for more!"

and they'll win, too.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Augus posted:

*whirr* This audio file has been removed at the discretion of Disney Imagineers in the interest of public decency. We are sorry for any inconvenience, and hope you will enjoy the remainder of your stay at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Resorts.

as the group moves on, in the distance: *whirr* ROSIE O'DONNELL IS VERY FAT

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the president Trump's animatronic is just a text-to-speech of his tweets

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Origami Dali posted:

and they'll win, too.

basically

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

and they'll win, too.

"in 2016 you voted to die, and we have strived to uphold that promise. however, the corrupt democrats are insistent that you be allowed to live at all

with your help, we can finally stop them and give you all AIDS"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
they're getting good at this

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/890917115439583232

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you voted trump to bring comfort to your lives. And thanks to the exploding opioid epidemic which he has worsened, he fulfilled that promise.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

the president Trump's animatronic is just a text-to-speech of his tweets

im picturing a five nights at freddy's situation where the animatronic trump roams the park at night in search of piss

Yinlock has issued a correction as of 14:06 on Jul 29, 2017

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If elected, I vow to bring swift death to each and every one of you. Not a trace of your existence will remain.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

FabioClone posted:

If elected, I vow to bring swift death to each an every one of you. Not a trace of your existence will remain.

even my posts?? This is importanf

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

FabioClone posted:

If elected, I vow to bring swift death to each an every one of you. Not a trace of your existence will remain.

k ive heard enough welcome on board sir

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

logikv9 posted:

even my posts?? This is importanf

i'm going to acid wash them

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FabioClone posted:

If elected, I vow to bring swift death to each and every one of you. Not a trace of your existence will remain.

yet another corrupt politician making big promises, we've heard that story before

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the forty second audio clip here is worth a listen if you want to hear Gorka talk about how Trump, actually, loves transgender people

https://twitter.com/BBCr4today/status/890846825481220097

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

• Locked thread