Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

RIP Lisa Lopes. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Absurd Alhazred posted:

RIP Lisa Lopes. :smith:

I like mourning arsonists too

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

We Know Catheters posted:

Oooooh :iceburn:

We don't need no water

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

holy poo poo

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Silly Burrito posted:

Movies don't have to stick to strict science though. I mean, we're already talking about a five headed shark here. The potential for a range of possible shark asses is limitless.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

I was JUST thinking about this song today

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

We Know Catheters posted:

Not to be picky, but good arsonists can arson any time of day.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I believe the accurate verb form here is "arse".

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Burt Sexual posted:

I guess that's about a comic book or a 20 yr old game. Either way grow up.
that you are pursuing therapy for your own brokebrain problems doesn't imply that other people have the exact same fascinations/failings you have.

shut up and let people enjoy what they want to enjoy, christ.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Idgi :confused:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

https://youtu.be/8WEtxJ4-sh4

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

John Big Booty posted:

Darth Sans. Only you could be so bold.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
I love neural network lists.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Isn't Kylo Ren already Darth Ben?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Darth "Gentle" Ben.

Edit for content:

Barudak posted:

How were you born with such a nonfunctional self preservatiom imstinct? Is there some sort of toxoplasmosis but for other humans?

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 04:39 on Aug 1, 2017

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Duckbag posted:

I won't rest until someone makes a an alternate history prestige drama set in a world where I got my poo poo together after high school.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

No? One, as far as I know, he's not a Sith Lord, two, you know "Vader" wasn't his name?

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Tanith posted:

Pangs of shame aren't normally localized to the right ankle, what's the deal with the pitcher in this one?

SiKboy posted:

They are linked. Whatever happens to the batter is instead felt by the pitcher. Its called "The pitcher of Dorian Grey".

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Goddamn incredible work

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Avenging_Mikon posted:

No? One, as far as I know, he's not a Sith Lord, two, you know "Vader" wasn't his name?

gently caress off nerd

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I feel like a dude named Ban Sand would have received enduring support from the artist formerly known as Anakin Skywalker.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nordick posted:

SiKboy posted:

They are linked. Whatever happens to the batter is instead felt by the pitcher. Its called "The pitcher of Dorian Grey".

I love when people make that reference. Never gets old.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

purple death ray posted:

gently caress off nerd

:(

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I love when people make that reference. Never gets old.

loving hell

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the lovely puns literally never stop

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I never finished that book. Does he chug miles of cock like the beginning suggests?

Magnus Manfist
Mar 10, 2013
It's heavily but tactfully implied

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

the lovely puns literally never stop

shut up

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
Dorian gay, so what

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Charles Bukowski posted:

I never finished that book. Does he chug miles of cock like the beginning suggests?

Cock and pussy, really. Voracious.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

gently caress off

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Improbable Lobster posted:

gently caress off

gently caress on :pervert:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Charles Bukowski posted:

He gives but never receives.

I guess that's why the painting has such a big smile on its face.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

So, I determined that there's a few ways to look at whether semen or pineapple would be better on a ham pizza. Flavor, nutritional benefit, and visual appeal. Since there's those three I determined that I'm going to write this post in the traditional 5 paragraph style as taught in all US 4th grade classrooms.

SEMEN OR PINEAPPLE, WHICH IS BEST OR; OUR FRIEND THE PIZZA TOPPING

Pizza has been around since the early 10th century according to Wikipedia, which I believe is sometime in the 1700's. Over the years there have been many pizza topping and even more pizza rules, but as time has moved on into a more enlightened era we now know that there are no pizza rules. Since the dissolution of the pizza rules there has been an increase in odd topping combinations, and none has seen the backlash quite as much as the pineapple/semen with ham debate. Over the next few paragraphs I will go over the differences and benefits of both toppings in the pairing with ham in the categories of flavor, nutritional value, and visual appeal.

First, of all pineapple would make a better pairing with ham since it is sweet and the ham will be salty. Add the acidity of the tomato sauce and the creaminess of the cheese and you have a fairly well balanced flavor profile. With semen, however, there will be two different salty flavors competing on top of the cheese and tomato sauce. Either one would fill the roll well enough on it's own and therefore both do not need to be included on a single pizza. In this category pineapple is a clear winner.

Secondly, pineapple has a lot more nutritional value as compared to semen. Take a look:

A great source of vitamin C and decent amounts of iron, vitamin A, and calcium. The serving size is measured in grams, and being an American I'm not quite sure how much of a pineapple is represented by 165g, so I'm assuming it's about 4-5 "chunks" worth. Compare that to the nutritional value of semen as determined by Gawker:

Almost no nutritional value at all besides zinc and copper, both of which are better for making sinks than for contributing to an active bodies needs. The serving size is much smaller (I'm assuming) than the 165g of pineapple, so there probably going to be several "loads" worth on a pizza of any decent size, but will still not come (heh) close to the caloric or nutritional value of pineapple. Pinapple wins this one as well.

Thirdly, there's the visual appeal. Pineapple has a yellowy color that will contrast well with the pink hue of ham. Placed along side the brown and white of the cheese and the red of the underlying tomato sauce and you have a visually pleasing arrangement of colors that dazzle the eye as well as intrigue the taste buds. Semen is a whitish color and therefore will be competing with the cheese for visual attention. It will also be drizzled or glopped on after cooking which doesn't give the same sort of cohesiveness of a topping that was baked along with the rest of the pizza. Pineapple is yet again the clear winner of this category.

In conclusion, the obvious and only logical choice of pizza topping between semen and pineapple is semen because I'm gay.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

if at the end of the year you have the most hosed up still-alive baby you win a prize, it's like the westminister dog show but for people

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

divabot posted:

Had a GF whose favourite thing was to hit me across the face with her boobs. You wouldn't believe something so soft and squishy could pack such a punch

"Calm your tits"
"NO!" *whack*

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Do you live in an anime?

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Australia's basically an anime, let's be real here

Screaming Idiot posted:

Fuckin notice me senpai, ya fuckin oval office

lordofthefishes
Mar 30, 2008

01000111 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010100 01001001 01001110 01000111 01010011 00100000 01000110 01000101 01001100 01001100 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001110 01000001 01000100 01001001 01000001 01001110 01010011

Pick posted:

age gap, aspergers. they go hand in hand. every woman his age has already dated one of these and learned her lesson and got the gently caress out. he's a relict, let him die that way

precision posted:

I feel like jumping right to age gaps is something with a story behind it

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

BiggerBoat posted:

Not really seeing the problem here beyond the fact that I don't live wherever that is.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah it's against the law to have three blowjob queens in the same place.

:iceburn:

later:

grittyreboot posted:

You can't have two blowjob queens. One of these girls is a blowjob noblewoman at best.

Hjalmar posted:

They are both queens from different blowjob queendoms, clearly. Y'all need to read more Oglaf if this is at all confusing to you.

I am the blowjob queen, kneel before me. No wait, I got that backwards

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Does anyone have that old GIP quote about an Air Force Wife and the nightmare life in-store for her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
It took some searching, and some horrifying results, but I found that foreskin guy post. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645017&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post431338577