Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Ak Gara posted:

Who is this?

A sponge cucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

sneakyfrog posted:

ghostface killah, a somewhat famous rapper

FreudianSlippers posted:

That's David Mitchell author of Cloud Atlas.

Plavski posted:

It's a stock photo of a man advertising shoes that have compartments for meat

Randaconda posted:

"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes

Screaming Idiot posted:

an old florida racist

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

A sponge cucker.

All of these are correct.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Not gonna lie, I'd eat the Buletto. Tender, juicy meatball in a crispy waffle cone actually sounds great.

Ted from "There's Something About Mary" posted:

You know what I'd like to see? Meat in a cone. You could put corned beef hash in a cone, or chopped liver.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

does that mean you're supposed to boil breast milk?

Wouldn't that be really painful?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Guy Goodbody posted:

does that mean you're supposed to boil breast milk?

Wouldn't that be really painful?

The joke is its already warm.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

It's quite an interesting coincidence how the student and teacher have the same handwriting.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Subjunctive posted:

I'd want Parmesan or something in the cone I think, and not sweet.
Parmesan can be sweet (this is the most amazing ice cream, it's unbelievable)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Dave Syndrome posted:

I agree, with words meaning "disgust" and "newt" in there it's much more sleazy than "Silas Greenback". Also kudos to whoever renamed Penfold as "Lübke", which for every German immediately evokes this bumbling politician: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_L%C3%BCbke

I'm amazed that someone described as 'a very bad public speaker' ever managed to become a nationally prominent politician. He must have been really good at, uh,

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Video Games were a mistake.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Talk about upping your cufflinks game.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

yo rear end is grass posted:

It's quite an interesting coincidence how the student and teacher have the same handwriting.

I don't think I've ever seen one of those "LOL These Students Deserve an A+ for Creativity. The Sixth One Had Us in Stitches!" that wasn't so obviously fabricated it was painful. Like, "What is the main reason for divorce?" is a question that fits perfectly alongside "Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?" on those general knowledge tests they're always handing out in grade school :rolleyes:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

LargeHadron posted:

I don't think I've ever seen one of those "LOL These Students Deserve an A+ for Creativity. The Sixth One Had Us in Stitches!" that wasn't so obviously fabricated it was painful. Like, "What is the main reason for divorce?" is a question that fits perfectly alongside "Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?" on those general knowledge tests they're always handing out in grade school :rolleyes:

They're actually selling printed book copies of these things now. I saw one at Target the other day. What's wrong with our society

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Please, that Doom one isn't authentic-looking. They need to look like blank floppies with "DOOM 1 OF 6" written on them.

(it was a dawning moment in my youth when I realized my dad was a dirty, dirty pirate)

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

This...this is photoshopped, right?

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
2017 and this guy isn't even wearing a chin girdle. Just lmao, what the hell.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I made two of these with ten of the many 3.5" floppies I still have hanging around--just random storage disks, not meaningful retro gaming masterpieces. They sure do hold pens, all right!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Y'know as depressing as it is the best part of the Trump Presidency will be watching an exceptionally ugly, strange-looking orange man have his already broken visage utterly demolished by the rigors of his job. Oh god what if he decides to get plastic surgery on the down-low and acts like we can't all tell?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

MisterBibs posted:

Please, that Doom one isn't authentic-looking. They need to look like blank floppies with "DOOM 1 OF 6" written on them.

(it was a dawning moment in my youth when I realized my dad was a dirty, dirty pirate)

one of my high school computer teachers brought in 2 giant boxes of floppies one free day. Told us we could copy any we wanted if we had our own floppies to put them on.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

Y'know as depressing as it is the best part of the Trump Presidency will be watching an exceptionally ugly, strange-looking orange man have his already broken visage utterly demolished by the rigors of his job. Oh god what if he decides to get plastic surgery on the down-low and acts like we can't all tell?

I'm convinced this is what the 17 day vacation is for. He's gonna come back with a face lift and hair plugs and pretend like he's always looked like that.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Roblo posted:

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Roblo posted:

Got to be, right? Where's the neck vagina?

Here we go!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Doctor Bishop posted:

Only just now thought to visit wurstblog.de and...

Ya, so it's basically Liartown, USA, except all about meat and sausage.

Wenn Sie fragen müssen
fragen Sie

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Phlegmish posted:

I'm amazed that someone described as 'a very bad public speaker' ever managed to become a nationally prominent politician. He must have been really good at, uh,

Wir hatten ja nix nach dem Krieg!

("Well, we had nothing after the War", once a genuine complaint, nowadays often used as a joking excuse when at some point in the past you had to make do with lovely equipment, couldn't do a job properly due to some material shortcoming, wore outdated clothes, or even just liked a lame movie.)

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

New thread title from a picture I posted, awesome.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Kinda late to the weird meat discussion, but there's a place in the Embarcadero in San Fran that will sell you a paper cup full of meat for like $3. Like, imagine one of those little cone shaped paper cups that they have at water coolers, this place just packs it full of sliced deli meat. It's pretty dope, but I can't remember the name. Maybe a San Francisgoon can help me out.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Brewmaster posted:

Kinda late to the weird meat discussion, but there's a place in the Embarcadero in San Fran that will sell you a paper cup full of meat for like $3. Like, imagine one of those little cone shaped paper cups that they have at water coolers, this place just packs it full of sliced deli meat. It's pretty dope, but I can't remember the name. Maybe a San Francisgoon can help me out.

Don't remember the name. But I've been there. First thing I thought of too.

Terrible picture

Bombadilillo has a new favorite as of 19:15 on Aug 8, 2017

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Hirayuki posted:

I made two of these with ten of the many 3.5" floppies I still have hanging around--just random storage disks, not meaningful retro gaming masterpieces. They sure do hold pens, all right!

I'm a bit amazed that Doom was only 3mbs. That's like a decent sized gif.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Trebek posted:

I had a powerbook 100 when i was in college that had static (maybe pseudostatic?) RAM. So you could set up a persistent ram disk. The machine had 4 megabytes of ram (I believe, maybe only 2)), and I kept a 2 megabyte ram disk with the operating system, Clarisworks (think Microsoft Works), and a handful of games. It was faster and much more battery efficient this way since it didn't have to spin a hard disk.

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013

Sir Azrael posted:

What book?

The Time of the Dark, by Barbara Hambly. First book in the Darwath trilogy-turned-pentalogy. Good, spooky, gruesome, and somehow the wizards can get by on about 20 minutes sleep per day for weeks on end.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Trebek posted:

Civ fit on a 1.44 floppy.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Trebek posted:

The average webpage is larger than Doom.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Pretty sure that one is actual alt right propaganda :(

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

What kind of test was this a question on :confused:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

observation: 3 different colors of pen on lined paper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RagnarokAngel posted:

Pretty sure that one is actual alt right propaganda :(

Which part of its wrong? Where his followers kill you for making a picture of him? Murdering thousamds of people? Marrying a little kid? Oh wait :iamafag: