Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Willie dee you feel small because you are small. Get pumped and inject the bull semen testosterone into yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

That's the one.

It started out as EllisD posting about finding out his homophobic conservative uncle was sucking dick on the side and Ellis was seen as the sympathetic character in the story. Then, the more the thread evolved, people started turning on Ellis for blackmailing and outing the guy and poo poo.

I think at the end, the conclusion was they both sucked. Haha. Here it is:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=968914&highlight=

Edit: Holy poo poo. That was 13 loving years ago?

EllisD posted:

I really get nauseous thinking of cybering with my uncle but it may be the only way to get back at him for being a cheating rear end in a top hat.
:911:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

NoneMoreNegative posted:

"These injections are awesome!"

smh, a cocktail of "make my monster grow" juice and you still skip leg day.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

"These injections are awesome!"

?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
This is...something...awful

EllisD posted:

<SickUncle>: omg keep talkin im going to
cum soon
<Ellis D>: Already? Okay
I love when a saga becomes so insane & grotesque it no longer matters how much of it was a prank/fake

Edit......
I just read about a dude loving his uncle on the internet for a free tv
And let me tell you it does not feel like justice

Punkin Spunkin has a new favorite as of 14:01 on Aug 16, 2017

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Glenn Quebec posted:

Willie dee you feel small because you are small. Get pumped and inject the bull semen testosterone into yourself.

Being self aware and posting it to discuss it is surely a better sign than not.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mods, are we allowed to piss in the well yet?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

Mods, are we allowed to piss in the well yet?

you ask permission? You wacky forums person.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FilthyImp posted:

The other option is that his thick gets too meaty and his quads or biceps wrench themselves from their skeletal ligaments in the middle of a sick pump.

There was a story like that in Maxim a long while back. Dude barely survived sepsis, his body shut down a few times, endocrine system was just bonkers. Went in looking like the Hulk, walked out of the hospital like Bruce Banner doing a Professor Xavier impersonation.

"Here lies willie_dee
His gains were sick
And so was he"

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

willie_dee posted:

I agree with this and your previous sentiment of being a horrifically small manlet. The fact you aren't pushing 205 despite all the semen testosterone is some lazy bullshit. How tall are you?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Glenn Quebec posted:

I agree with this and your previous sentiment of being a horrifically small manlet. The fact you aren't pushing 205 despite all the semen testosterone is some lazy bullshit. How tall are you?

yo friend little people are friends not food.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Muscle man body dysmorphia is pretty sad

Good Parmesan
Nov 30, 2007

I TAKE PHOTOS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN IN PLANET FITNESS
Is there a FYAD steroid thread yet?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Good Parmesan posted:

Is there a FYAD steroid thread yet?

FYAD has a love/hate relationship with TCC so they're usually all over that poo poo like flies. I'm gonna guess there was or it at least was prominently featured in one of the goon quote threads

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

willie_dee posted:

The better sign would be going to therapy and not shooting synthetic hormones and poo poo into your rear end

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

The better sign would be going to therapy and not shooting synthetic hormones and poo poo into your rear end

baby steps

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Incorrect. Willie dee is simply taking into his hands what God and genetics denied him.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Screaming Idiot posted:

It pains me to see Moist von Lipwig fall so low. Was the bank and post office and railway not enough?!

After the clacks I gotta conquer the iron mines

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Syd Midnight posted:

(edit: If I'm reading that abstract correctly, 400mg is a lifetime supply for a 640 pound bull.)

400mg is a lifetime dose because they typically use the Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester which takes 21 days to reach serum concentration levels. They're given 2x200mg pellets 30 days apart and then slaughtered so yes, it is a lifetime supply in that they live for 95 days.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I don't think "how much of this cattle-only steroid is a lifetime supply for a bull" is really the salient point in this conversation

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

Punkin Spunkin posted:

EllisD posted:

I really get nauseous thinking of cybering with my uncle but it may be the only way to get back at him for being a cheating rear end in a top hat.

:911:

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

MisterOblivious posted:

Yah, no poo poo, like, as someone who's been diagnosed type 2 bipolar, all this tren poo poo just seems like an *instantly injectible mania state*:

"effective doses of this drug makes you go into completely full blown mania and you make bad decisions and your dick needs 24/7 attention until it's bleeding"

Yeah, it feels good when you're *up*, for those few weeks. Nobody is denying that. It's a loving amazing feeling, but it's not *normal* and you *will* come down and have to deal with the consequences of what you've done. It's no different for any other manic state.

**STOP**

You have an easy opportunity to make it stop. **You've chosen to do this to yourself**. I don't. I have to take drugs to make it stop happening in the first place!

Please don't suicide yourself when you can't get cow steroids for a few months. The down-swing from a manic episode is brutal if you're not prepared for it. The higher you fly the lower you fall.

Androgen induced hypomania isn't associated with a dysthemic crash like a typical dopaminergic manic state, thankfully.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Kelp Me! posted:

I don't think "how much of this cattle-only steroid is a lifetime supply for a bull" is really the salient point in this conversation

God forbid someone post actual information in the "hysterical goons accuse each other of being mentally ill" thread

Moist von Lipwig has a new favorite as of 16:09 on Aug 16, 2017

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Moist von Lipwig posted:

God forbid someone post actual information in the "hysterical goons accuse each other off being mentally ill" thread

I guess it's a change from the "mentally ill goons make each other hysterical" thread.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

TTerrible posted:

I guess it's a change from the "mentally ill goons make each other hysterical" thread.

If you want to see that we're doing that in the Trump thread in re: Nazis.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
'Yeah, I think it'd be cool to learn how to play chess at a decent level, I was thinking about maybe watch some guides onli-'

'Inject drugs.'

'What?'

'gently caress up your brain with drugs! Jam the motherfucking needle directly into your grey matter, my man. You will play chess like Deep Blue. You will also gently caress like Deep Blue. In many other aspects of your existence you will also be like a retired chess computer from the nineties. This is the only way to play chess. This is how I play chess. I'm playing chess right now. Against you. And I'm winning. Gyarados E5-PZ45^3. Your move, loser.'

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
Are you okay?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Moist von Lipwig posted:

God forbid someone post actual information in the "hysterical goons accuse each other of being mentally ill" thread

Maybe relevant information, like this:

Moist von Lipwig posted:

Androgen induced hypomania isn't associated with a dysthemic crash like a typical dopaminergic manic state, thankfully.

That was good. I learned from that. Saying "we don't shoot up cattle more because we kill them first" is less good, because it's like saying "I only hosed that kid 12 times because he died after."

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I can sleep at night and don't exhibit any symptoms of bipolar disorder. So probably not.

Good Parmesan
Nov 30, 2007

I TAKE PHOTOS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN IN PLANET FITNESS
That's a nasty cough, Bro. You on tren?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Moist von Lipwig posted:

this is like coming into a thread called "is it safe to put jet fuel in my Honda Civic" and getting mad that people are misrepresenting the gas tank capacity of a 747

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You don't know what you're talking about. The amount of Zyklon B required to kill a person is much higher than that. You can safely drop three halves cut with double oxo, and your maths skills will improve dramatically.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A man is unhappy. He comes to his rabbi for an advice.

'Rabbi Moshe, my life is full of tsores. My job is stressful, the pay is bad, my wife doesn't want me anymore because I look like schmuck, my children are disrespectful brats and call me a putz behind my back. I pray every day, but God gives me no answer. I don't know what to do anymore. Is there something in Talmud to help me?'

Rabbi puts a piece of paper before the man, folds it in four, and draws a line in the middle.

'Chayim, this line represents all your problems. It may appear long to you now, but look here.'

Rabbi unfolds the piece of paper and draws another line much longer than the first one.

'Start taking drugs, Chayim.'

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 16:49 on Aug 16, 2017

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Paladinus posted:

A man is unhappy. He comes to his rabbi for an advice.

'Rabbi Moshe, my life is full of tsores. My job is stressful, the pay is bad, my wife doesn't want me anymore because I look like schmuck, my children are disrespectful brats and call me a putz behind my back. I pray every day, but God gives me no answer. I don't know what to do anymore. Is there something in Talmud to help me?'

Rabbi puts a piece of paper before the man, folds it in four, and draws a line in the middle.

'Chayim, this line represents all problems. It may appear long to you now, but look here.'

Rabbi unfolds the piece of paper and draws another line much longer than the first one.

'Start taking drugs, Chayim.'

:hai:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moist von Lipwig posted:

I have working balls and you don't. How does that make you feel?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Who What Now posted:

I have working balls and you don't. How does that make you feel?

:smithfrog: I wish my balls would get a drat job.. they just hang around all day

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I think you'll find that Moist's balls are fantastic.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Subjunctive posted:

I think you'll find that Moist's balls are fantastic.

Well yeah, they are 80% grafted baboon flesh so he can get those sick as hell gains.

Deofuta
Jul 7, 2013

The Corps is Mother
The Corps is Father
Balls gone. so what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Moist von Lipwig posted:

400mg is a lifetime dose because they typically use the Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester which takes 21 days to reach serum concentration levels. They're given 2x200mg pellets 30 days apart and then slaughtered so yes, it is a lifetime supply in that they live for 95 days.

Oh ok, I was reading it incorrectly. 700mg/week is only about 24 times as much as you'd use to bulk up a 640 pound bull. That makes a lot more sense!