Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Doggles posted:

The reverse angle of this really needs to be seen.

Photo of the Day: 8/28/17 by The White House, on Flickr

Garfield is dead except Trump is the one alone and filled with existential dread

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Plavski posted:

That photo is amazing and will be included in many biographies of this failed presidency. It's symbolically rich af

looks like it was taken directly from the inevitable Oliver Stone flick.

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011
lol there's no way he could tell you where all those timezones are on the globe

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
the president of the united states will never show his balding head but will instead hide it with a literal range of patriotic hats that he will sell to you for $40

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011
just imagine being a joint chief or head of a disaster agency, loaded with time pressure and the obligation to issue orders to hundreds of people trying to deal with a crisis. then you log into the video conference and see that stupid loving hat. lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I ❤ DAMS

moosetoucher
Jul 11, 2017

heck. heckin heck.

Can't wait for Alex Jones to explain how this was a stunt set up by the Finnish media just to embarrass Turdscoops

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/exclusive-white-house-staff-warned-not-to-admit-gorka-1034672707528?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

GORKA is Milton Waddams from Office Space.

He couldn't get security clearance so they sat him in a corner whenever he wasn't on TV pretending to be a retarded supervillain. Now that he is fired he is still trying to come into the office.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Haha they've taken Fox News off British televisions

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/263746662978166785

He cant keep getting away with it

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

In 2069, thanks to one of history's greatest scientists Donald J Trump, we'll find out that time travel is possible. Sadly we'll also discover that it makes you retarded.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

hahahahahaha fuuuuuuck loooooooool

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

This just made me lol. Hopefully you guys like lists:

Donald Trumps Summer Holiday: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41037024

Well, sorry about that, Miss. This is what Donald and his pals in the White House got up to:

1.Hires a new communications director called Anthony Scaramucci
2.Press secretary Sean Spicer quits in protest. Says he's happy but is fulminating
3.The Mooch (aka Scaramucci) gives obscene interview to New Yorker magazine
4.Trump fires his chief of staff, the hapless Reince Priebus (abandoned at Andrews air force base)
5.Hires a new one, Gen Kelly, who was the head of homeland security
6.On Kelly's first day, the president fires the new communications director - Scaramucci has lasted just 10 days - less time than it takes for a pint of milk to go off
7.He hires a new comms director, his fourth in seven months
8.He publicly shames his attorney-general, numerous times, but Jeff Sessions clings on
9.Loses a healthcare bill
10.Publicly lashes the three Republicans who voted against it, several times
11.Bans transgender people from the military, via Twitter, without telling the military
12.Military chiefs say: "Forget it, we don't take orders from tweets; there's a chain of command"
13.Makes political speech to Scouts aged between 11-18
14.Claims Scouts leader rang to congratulate him on greatest speech ever made
15.Scouts leader says there was no such call, and issues statement apologising to Scouts for president's misjudged address
16.Says the president of Mexico rang to congratulate him on his border policies
17.Mexican president says no such call ever took place
18.White House denies the president is a liar, but can't explain the president's claims
19.Takes days to sign bipartisan sanctions bill and then criticises Congress for making him sign it
20.Thanks Vladimir Putin for expelling hundreds of American diplomats
21.Condemns leaks but then says he likes the leaks because it shows people love him
22.Encourages police officers to be rough with suspects during arrests
23.Police chiefs condemn statement. White House clarifies that it was a joke
24.Publicly shames the Republican Senate leader, whom he needs to get anything done, several times
25.Seems to respond to North Korea by threatening nuclear war
26.Tells Guam, which has a big US military base which North Korea's leader threatened to attack, that the publicity will help tourism
27.Chief strategist Steve Bannon contradicts president. Says: "There's no military option in NK"
28.Threatens Venezuela with a military option
29.After a neo-Nazi rally in which a woman was killed, the president blames both sides
30.After backlash, cleans it up. Denounces white supremacists, neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan
31.Cross at having been forced to do this, erases all of it and reverts to blaming both sides, saying there were "fine people there"
32.Military high command issue statement condemning all forms of discrimination in thinly veiled attack on commander-in-chief
33.Promotes his Virginia vineyard when asked if he will - as president - visit Charlottesville
34.And gets condemnations from Democrats, Republicans, former presidents, world leaders, allies, his own staff, and the Pope.
35.Publicly shames company bosses who abandon him. There's a mass walkout by execs leading to disbanding of key White House business bodies
36.Fires Steve Bannon, his chief strategist and architect of Trump victory
37.Does U-turn on Afghanistan and commits more troops, having repeatedly said he'd pull US forces out
38.Threatens to close government down if he doesn't get funding for border wall with Mexico
39.Appeals for unity of American people
40.Next day lambasts his enemies and critics in highly partisan speech
41.Day after that appeals for unity again
42.Pardons ex-Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio, who had been convicted for defying court order to stop traffic patrols targeting suspected immigrants

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

bloom posted:

In 2069, thanks to one of history's greatest scientists Donald J Trump, we'll find out that time travel is possible. Sadly we'll also discover that it makes you retarded.

It is possible! But only forward. You actually do it when you lose track of time even!

This clip makes no sense but lol

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Ooh, which golf course?

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
In case you had any doubts about how bad this white house is with race relations,

Famed Republican political operative Roger Stone is apologizing for calling several prominent black Americans “negro” after marijuana activists threatened to boycott a marijuana convention at which Stone is scheduled to speak.

Stone, a Trump confidant, will be the keynote speaker at an upcoming expo promoting legal marijuana business, and activists have threatened to boycott the event.

“This group of dissidents uses recycled ‘research’ from Media Matters for America packaging it as a ‘boycott campaign’ for my scheduled speech,” Stone said in a letter exclusively obtained Tuesday by The Daily Caller.

The attacks on Stone relying on the liberal Media Matters are laid out in a recent High Times article and include crude remarks, like Megyn Kelly “has a nice set of cans” and Rachel Maddow is a “muff-diver.” Stone also previously tweeted in regard to television host Roland Martin, news reporter Dominic Carter, and former Republican congressman Allen West, calling them “negro.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/29/exclusive-facing-boycott-roger-stone-apologizes-for-racial-slurs/

lol, "i'm sorry I called those people those things and got caught, I didn't mean it , my favorite friend is a black guy and I HAVE GAY FRIENDS"

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hahahaha grandpas saying "muff diver" is hilarious.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

:tipshat:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

deported to Canada posted:

6.On Kelly's first day, the president fires the new communications director - Scaramucci has lasted just 10 days - less time than it takes for a pint of milk to go off

:smugdon:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

"One of the things that is happening is you're purchasing large amounts of our great F-18 aircraft from Boeing and it's one of the great planes, the great fighter jets," Trump said on Monday at a news conference with his Finnish counterpart in the White House.

Niinisto, who was standing next to Trump, looked surprised but did not follow up on the comment. He later denied the deal with Boeing on his Twitter account and on Tuesday in Washington.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/08/29/business/29reuters-finland-trump-boeing.html?_r=0&referer=

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 29, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jel Shaker posted:

Haha they've taken Fox News off British televisions

What was the reason?

e: oh and some imported lols from the flood thread.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ahaha

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Burt Sexual posted:

What was the reason?

https://twitter.com/strobist/status/902565917615419392

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump is there just in time to tell everyone how great things are as the dams breach.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Kumo posted:

"Your heart tells you that he’s bad for the country. Your head looks at polling data among Republican primary voters and sees how popular he is,” said one Republican strategist who, like most of the nearly two dozen I interviewed for this story, requested anonymity in order to speak candidly and protect their clients. “It would be malpractice not to advise clients to attach themselves to that popularity.”

Death to the GOP.

And motherfucker still can't do a thumb's up.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/08/how-the-swamp-sold-its-soul-to-donald-trump

getting sick of them all going "he's not a republican!" he's the southern strategy given human form.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Thread fast, so what

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/263280672146337792

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Burt Sexual posted:

What was the reason?

Apparently a right wing hate channel that said that Birmingham is a no go for non muslims might make it difficult for murdoc to buy the rest of BSkyB

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

lol

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I showed tje rest of my family the Ninuucho clip and my mom almost started crying with laughter.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
He's still wearing that stupid hat. lol.

Ellaybee
Jun 17, 2005

that hat

lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/hunterschwarz/status/902569371226267648

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
trumops a real businessman good on him for using the hurricane to get his family to pimp his dumb hats

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I think human civilization was a mistake.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
There's only one black FLOTUS :crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Code Jockey posted:

lmao oh dear god I thought that was parody

but it's real, it's sincere

that loving look on his face

also the comments on the linked youtube are actually quite humorous and not soulcrushing like most youtube commentary

Ya lmao I thought it was satire and the give away was Trump's reptilian tail lol.