Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I have to wonder if the people writing things like that actually believe it or if it's just a paycheck

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:thunk:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:cripes:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

tastefully arranged labia posted:

I just want to know who the gently caress G-Man is and who he works for. Valve can write a paragraph summary and I'd be happy.

Bran Stark

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I just remembered I bought Battlefleet Gothic Armada on sale earlier this year, but my laptop couldn't run it.

BRB PURGING HERESY IN HIGH loving DEF

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VR_b9YwqH8

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Well I just scratched my semi-annual DF itch and have nothing to play so I guess it's back to the factory. :suicide:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Two Finger posted:

I have to wonder if the people writing things like that actually believe it or if it's just a paycheck

(A) There's no way that's real and (B) people actually preordered No Man's Sky so you tell me who's more deluded.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Yes it is real. It was posted in the thread ages ago.

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/jezebel.com/why-isnt-it-called-no-womans-sky-1785411230/amp

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

It was the year anniversary which is why I posted it, probably shouldn't have posted but hey that could be said for all my posting 🤷🏽‍♀️

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

welp

still, see (B)

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that was just clickbait bullshit to get a bunch of fedora wearing nerds to go to the article at kotaku so they could furiously leave a comment about how outraged they are

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

:flashfap:

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
So I'm a dumbass who bought into Star Citizen and it turns out I have like 130 dollars in Star citizen money. If anyone else wants poo poo for this game/pyramid scheme let me know.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I threw a few bucks at it when I was deployed because, eh, gently caress it. I tried selling off my thing a year or so ago, but it turns out that some nerds are flaky as poo poo and I gave up on that. If anything comes of it, cool; if not, well... :homebrew:

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013

Naked Bear posted:

I threw a few bucks at it when I was deployed because, eh, gently caress it. I tried selling off my thing a year or so ago, but it turns out that some nerds are flaky as poo poo and I gave up on that. If anything comes of it, cool; if not, well... :homebrew:

A dude in my battalion bought a Lotus Elise with his deployment money. I figure this isn't that bad.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

I think you can still find people on Reddit (lol) and ebay that will buy your Star Citizen junk off of you.

I sold mine two years ago, made like 30 bucks of off a 60 founder's package. Made the right choice since it's clear nothing much has changed between now and then.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Jokers Gamble posted:

A dude in my battalion bought a Lotus Elise with his deployment money. I figure this isn't that bad.

i bought a scion xb

still miss it

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Handsome Ralph posted:

I think you can still find people on Reddit (lol) and ebay that will buy your Star Citizen junk off of you.

I sold mine two years ago, made like 30 bucks of off a 60 founder's package. Made the right choice since it's clear nothing much has changed between now and then.

That ship has mostly sailed unless you have something that's rare as hell. You'll mostly get undercut to hell and back trying to sell it off.

You're better off just getting a refund, though it will take you like a solid month of playing e-mail tennis with their customer support.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i bought a scion xb

still miss it

Corvette.

Almost road-ready again.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Godholio posted:

Corvette.

Almost road-ready again.

you are awaited

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Anyone played the new XCOM expansion? Is it good? How does it fit with the prior DLC?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

I put about two hours into it. It's pretty good so far, and it's a really beefy expansion.

I think the only reason I'm not playing it more is that I burnt myself out on XCOM last month. Also waiting for the mods I use to get updated so I can play using those.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Dude McAwesome posted:

Anyone played the new XCOM expansion? Is it good? How does it fit with the prior DLC?

It's drat near a whole new game, and it also it jacks up the difficulty by quite a bit. It's very good.

It also makes the entire XCOM 2 install over 70gb :staredog:

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

New frontier defense maps in Titanfall 2 :woop:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Fuckkk still haven't gotten to those

Any that are quit on joining? (War games esque)

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I've only had tityfall2 for a couple weeks but I love it. I love2scorch

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHLVLj86EEQ

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Isn't that the same guy that was trying to cheat by having multiple squads team up?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
beats me

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
It's my birthday, so I decided to get myself Destiny 2. Except I can't play it until October. Hopefully it won't crash and burn between launch and when I get home.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I succumbed like I knew I would :sigh: I'm just gonna play with some friends for a while max everything out then stop until DLC

Pre-ordered the ps4 pro bundle on Amazon cause it's the only white PS4 pro

Why it gotta be white 🤔

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Handsome Ralph posted:

I tried again yesterday and found a non-flaky dude who bought my poo poo for twice what I paid in 2012. That's a little better than inflation, right?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

they really should reduce the reload time for the hellreigel imho

I love you cole.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

Naked Bear posted:

I tried again yesterday and found a non-flaky dude who bought my poo poo for twice what I paid in 2012. That's a little better than inflation, right?

I can't believe people are dumb enough to buy LTI star citizen ships for more than 'retail' price in 2017.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I just recouped nearly half the cost of a replacement downpipe (with catalytic converter) for my car.

People really are that dumb.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

jay owen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the tier 1 move when breaching a room with a crossbow is to aim for the dick