Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

wicka posted:

Monster announcement aka Vandoorne on the top step of the podium

If this happens ban me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

Before cutting the cable tv, I really tried to like Indycar, but it's just boring. The cars are extremely ugly and everything just looks so clumsy, even compared to F2/F3. Don't think I've ever watched a indyrace from start to finish in my 9 years or so in North America.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

If this happens ban me.

:same:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
record holding formula 1 podium finishing wunderkind lance stroll has taught me to never make toxxes in this thread.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

OhsH posted:

record holding formula 1 podium finishing wunderkind lance stroll has taught me to never make toxxes in this thread.

Live on the edge man

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
:toxx: Ban me for a month if Alonso leaves McLaren at the end of this season

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Before cutting the cable tv, I really tried to like Indycar, but it's just boring. The cars are extremely ugly and everything just looks so clumsy, even compared to F2/F3. Don't think I've ever watched a indyrace from start to finish in my 9 years or so in North America.

There is only one good series of racing left in tyool 2017 and its name is MotoGP.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidporsche posted:

There is only one good series of racing left in tyool 2017 and its name is MotoGP.

Delete this crap

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

OhsH posted:

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Delete this crap

You've gotten noticeably grumpier since your avatar got replaced. I know you miss your skeleton but lighten up dude

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

1500quidporsche posted:

People are retarded and need something to worry about.

I seriously think we're probably 3-4 years away from champagne on the podium being banned if we continue down this nanny state hand holding horseshit.

That should coincide nicely with the general progressive intellectual breakdown of society, and the popularity increase of Brawndo. Winners will pour The Thirst Mutilator over each other to celebrate and rehydrate with electrolytes.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

McGuinty posted:

You've gotten noticeably grumpier since your avatar got replaced. I know you miss your skeleton but lighten up dude

Im sorry, i really miss that skeleton dude

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Stop being such a huge baby jfc

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Gonzo is the World Meltdown Champion of 2017.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

If anything, Alonso stays at McLaren and tries to get a Nissan drive forLe Mans next year and try and tick that off the list

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

1500quidporsche posted:

im actually beginning to believe that it is in fact alonso who is that champion

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm sorry, but now that Tony's perma-banned did you totally forget about his Coke fueled meltdowns??

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

djssniper posted:

If anything, Alonso stays at McLaren and tries to get a Nissan drive forLe Mans next year and try and tick that off the list

It's going to be his easiest shot at winning LeMans overall with Porsche and Audi out of it.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Before cutting the cable tv, I really tried to like Indycar, but it's just boring. The cars are extremely ugly and everything just looks so clumsy,
I like Indy but this is genuinely a problem. It looks like NASCAR with uglier cars and shittier asphalt at some tracks. The next generation of cars is an improvement but honestly if you're going to make a spec chassis how can you not make it good looking? The dicknoses etc. in F1 are a result of weird regs and engineering going on, the ugly crap in Indy has no reason other than tasteless designers.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
The racing is good, tho

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

OhsH posted:

The racing is good, tho

But i like going full autism about poo poo that doesnt matter

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

As someone who watched one Indycar race in like 2009, I think this racing with 2 drivers who have a shot at winning, cars that can't follow each other in a straight line, and Crofty is better.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Wrong thread

Norns fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Sep 8, 2017

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

dentist toy box posted:

god damnit we already just replaced the thread title

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

GramCracker posted:

It's going to be his easiest shot at winning LeMans overall with Porsche and Audi out of it.

That was my thinking exactly

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If only there was a racing series this year where with a only a third of the season to go there is three people with three different manufacturers almost completely equal on points and multiple on track passes for the lead every race with no clue who is going to win.

:thunk:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

1500quidporsche posted:

If only there was a racing series this year where with a only a third of the season to go there is three people with three different manufacturers almost completely equal on points and multiple on track passes for the lead every race with no clue who is going to win.*

* with 4 wheels

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidporsche posted:

If only there was a racing series this year where with a only a third of the season to go there is three people with three different manufacturers almost completely equal on points and multiple on track passes for the lead every race with no clue who is going to win.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

McGuinty posted:

Delete this crap

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Delete this crap

That's being pretty grumpy

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

OhsH posted:

The racing is good, tho

It seems random.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

lmbo at the new gonzo av

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Basticle posted:

lmbo at the new gonzo av

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

It seems random.

Better than f1s predictability

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im sorry, i really miss that skeleton dude

give me back my smiling grossjean you fucks!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

It seems random.

it's better than the period of MotoGP lasting like 8 years where every race but like 2 was won by Stoner, Lorenzo, Rossi, or Pedrosa

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this av situation is getting out of hand

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

dentist toy box posted:

New thread title pls.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Halo14 posted:

New thread title pls.

Already redundant with "F1 2017", so nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

this av situation is getting out of hand

Dull racing breeds creativity.

• Locked thread