Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

RisqueBarber posted:

Trump is wearing a navy jacket with black pants:

All rules of fashion are entirely optional once you walk out the door with a comb-over like that.

Also probably wears a navy jacket with black pants:

InfiniteZero fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Sep 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

RisqueBarber posted:

impeach now

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

RisqueBarber posted:

I bet his gig line is off too, UGH

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Well there is also the story of where mohamed (pbuh) had a houseguest who accidentally poo poo in his bedsheets and mohamed (pbuh) washed them by hand so the poor guy would feel less embarrassed. the prophet (pbuh) seems pretty chill

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Waffles Inc. posted:

jesus christ

he can't even dress himself

I am certainly no sartorial wizard, but even I know better than to make the navy/black mistake. I am learning to exploit the versatility of brown shoes, though.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

RisqueBarber posted:

Somewhere, Roger Stone cries out in agony

jk, Roger Stone dresses like poo poo too

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

I wore brown boots with a black belt today. Fight me

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Did you see this yet?

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/13/media/jemele-hill-espn-white-house/index.html

Now they're dictating who should be fired for daring to question Der Fuehrer.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Tatsuta Age posted:

I wore brown boots with a black belt today. Fight me

Are you the leader of the free world?

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

An avuncular mistake

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

Well there is also the story of where mohamed (pbuh) had a houseguest who accidentally poo poo in his bedsheets and mohamed (pbuh) washed them by hand so the poor guy would feel less embarrassed. the prophet (pbuh) seems pretty chill

That's awesome. I'm a Christian, but Mohammed seems like he was a good dude, for the most part.

\/\/\/Mohammed wouldn't have done that\/\/\/

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

He probably wore the unholy combination of white socks with black dress shoes, too.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

RisqueBarber posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Your Taint posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

It's fun to make fun of a super vain person by pointing out that they're just a fat gently caress with no taste.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

Your Taint posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

Before the president took this meeting, he saw at least 20 people who could have said something to him about his fashion faux pas.

Either no one chose to say anything, or someone did and he ignored them.

It teaches us nothing new, but it's a confirmation that Trump surrounds himself with yes-men and doesn't listen to good advice when he's given it.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Your Taint posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

Lots of people gave a poo poo about Obama's tan suit...

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

sharknado slashfic posted:

I can't remember if this is the thread she posts in that I read but Prester Jane's blog is the second hit for "random capitalization schizophrenia" which I was googling for a post on an unrelated sports forum, so thank you for that!

e: She wrote a blog post about that subject to be clear

No problem, you are very welcome. I just went and googled and I am actually the top 2 results for "random capitalization schizophrenia". The 2nd result is my blog and the 1st result is my post on reddit about my blog article. On a whim I started googling some of my terms and thus far I am the 6th result for Inner/Outer Narrative, 3rd for Compaction cycle, and the first 7 hits for Narrativist Framework.

That is really kind of spiffy.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

enraged_camel posted:

How many of them will also care about Trump's poor fashion choices? I'm guessing none.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Hastings posted:

Sir, I present to you..the otter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3s2MVHh9WY

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Chadderbox posted:

How many of them will also care about Trump's poor fashion choices? I'm guessing none.

dude look it's a slow news week so i'll take anything i can get okay?

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
In good happy news:

https://lbpost.com/life/pets/2000011459-pet-store-bill-passes-california-senate-38-to-0

California senate unanimously passed a bill that would ban animals being purchased through puppy mills across the whole state.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Your Taint posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

The shoulders look as if he's got a cardboard box under there, his tie is taped together, his jackets are always waaay tooo long, and your tie should not end by your balls, try the belt buckle you monster!

I do. I give a poo poo. :tizzy:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Knifegrab posted:

In good happy news:

https://lbpost.com/life/pets/2000011459-pet-store-bill-passes-california-senate-38-to-0

California senate unanimously passed a bill that would ban animals being purchased through puppy mills across the whole state.

Where am I going to get my ground puppy powder then.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

BREAKING: Trump poops his pants all the freaking time

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

KickerOfMice posted:

The shoulders look as if he's got a cardboard box under there, his tie is taped together, his jackets are always waaay tooo long, and your tie should not end by your balls, try the belt buckle you monster!

He and his sons also seem fond of the elusive triple Windsor knot, which can only be tied by people who don't have small hands.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

enraged_camel posted:

Best part of that was it looked dope as hell, they were just haters.

This is a legit awful mistake worthy of ridicule if the tan suit was

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Trump Labs are the best

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

KickerOfMice posted:

Dude, if that gets you all worked up your head would literally explode if you saw how I dressed.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Like, typos were commmon under Obama right? I mean there's lots and lots of words that come out of an administration right? Or is it just Liberals that notice typos?

Your Taint posted:

Who gives a poo poo?
If you're gonna fly the flag you better be prepared to go all in, not just your jacket :colbert:

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
There's the new Flynn stuff and Susan Rice saying why she unmasked the Trump officials, but yeah, this week has been kind of meh.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Your Taint posted:

Dude, if that gets you all worked up your head would literally explode if you saw how I dressed.

No one gives a poo poo how you dress.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Your Taint posted:

It would if you were the loving president-

twice burned ice posted:

Before the president took this meeting, he saw at least 20 people who could have said something to him about his fashion faux pas.

Either no one chose to say anything, or someone did and he ignored them.

It teaches us nothing new, but it's a confirmation that Trump surrounds himself with yes-men and doesn't listen to good advice when he's given it.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Well at least it's not a TAN SUIT!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

KickerOfMice posted:

Sweatpants, crocs, and an old t-shirt, baby!

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
Guys, I made a thread to contain the terrible discussion about Hillary and Bernie. Please take it there. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834141

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

KickerOfMice posted:

Literally a case of The Emperor's New Clothes.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Your Taint posted:

Sweatpants, crocs, and an old t-shirt, baby!

Let it fly, friend. :discourse:

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Tatsuta Age posted:

BREAKING: Trump poops his pants all the freaking time

too bad he doesn't have muhammad working in the white house

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

berserker posted:

too bad he doesn't have muhammad working in the white house

Why would he hire a person who had the opportunity to grab a pussy but decided to cut their sleeve off instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Duke Igthorn posted:

Like, typos were commmon under Obama right? I mean there's lots and lots of words that come out of an administration right? Or is it just Liberals that notice typos?

Not a typo, but remember when Obama said "57 states" once and conservatives wouldn't shut up about it for years?

• Locked thread