Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Mantis42 posted:

Ha, if only Trumpism was a thing during the Cold War. No more NATO, no more CIA, the third world would be way better off.

The John Birch Society was similar. More crazy and less narcissism but close. Those guys getting a President elected would've been a disaster. They were accusing Eisenhower of being a Commie ffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Fathis Munk posted:

I mean the acronym of Communists in America is CIA. Coincidence? I think not.

Kenyanesian, really ?

Maybe he saw the word "Keynesian" once and just really misunderstood what it meant?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah I briefly considered if it was maybe a pun on keynesian or some economics joke.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Kenya + Indonesian, the lands where Obama aquired his blackness and Muslimness

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: polymuser

A few days ago, a reporter asked Trump when he was going to call the families of the four dead soldiers. I thought it was an odd question...usually these calls are private affairs...GWB even met secretly with families at times.

So why was the reporter so interested in when Trump would call?

No it seems clear that the second news of this soldier's death came in, it was politicized. Awful.

56 posted on 10/18/2017, 9:36:19 AM by lacrew

This is pretty bold hypocrisy even for freep

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Guavanaut posted:

I read your post and the first thing that came to mind was some smirking fuckhead posting "Barack Obama Magnet sounds like a bathhouse" so I may be broken too.

"Since we brave warriors for conservative and god values exposed pizzagate, they need a new place for their child sex rings. What better than a school with a code name"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Icon Of Sin posted:

Like clockwork. They'll be using President Obama as a boogeyman for at least a generation.

Well yeah, he was a black man that held power over them, that is the ultimate conservative nightmare. Even scarier than poors getting medical assistance or immigrants being welcomed

McGlockenshire posted:

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

So....since the music comes from multiple speakers you should?

/rules written forever ago

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Oct 19, 2017

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Here's President Trump gives $25,000 to father of fallen soldier, months after promising to (tr) posted by freeper be-baw

It should not be surprising that it took a while for freep to cover this one, given that it's a clear case of Trump being a piece of poo poo and there's basically zero excuse for it. That won't stop freep from both a) making excuses and b) not reading the article.

Here are all eleven posts, in full.

☑ didn't read the article

quote:

Full title: President Trump gives $25,000 to father of fallen soldier, months after promising to on personal call

This was a very generous gesture, but why did Trump send money to this family and not others? Or is he sending money to others? This just seems strange to me...

1 posted on 10/19/2017, 2:33:50 AM by be-baw

☑ excuse: deflection

quote:

To: be-baw

Still waiting for the $2,500 per year annual savings in healthcare insurance promised by Barack Obama back in 2008.

He’s currently in arrears by at least $20,000 - when will he send us our money?

2 posted on 10/19/2017, 2:43:49 AM by Vlad The Inhaler (Libtards wish anarchy and death for others, but not for themselves.)

quote:

This will be a case of one of his aides dropping the ball. Trump is not going to personally write a check and stuff it in an envelope. Anyway, better late than never. the media just attacks day after day making themselves look very petty.

3 posted on 10/19/2017, 3:03:59 AM by doosee (Captain, we are approaching a new level of Hell.)

☑ excuse: deflection

quote:

Still waiting on Hillary to return Harvey Weinstein’s filthy lucre.

4 posted on 10/19/2017, 3:07:55 AM by nonsporting

quote:

quote:

charity should be kept private.

5 posted on 10/19/2017, 3:08:42 AM by RC one (The 2nd Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances)

The family broke the anonymity of it.

6 posted on 10/19/2017, 3:59:22 AM by trebb (Where in the the hell has my country gone?)

quote:

i think the father has a foundation and that’s where the money went...

7 posted on 10/19/2017, 4:06:37 AM by God luvs America (63.5 million pay no income tax and vote for DemoKrats...)

☑ excuse: fake news

quote:

GMA just implied that it may not have been sent yet. Liars.

8 posted on 10/19/2017, 4:09:30 AM by King Moonracer (Bad lighting and cheap fabric, that's how you sell clothing.....)

The second of the two posts in this thread containing factual truth.

quote:

He sent the money, because the Soldiers ex-wife received his death benefit from the Army and the Parents needed money.

9 posted on 10/19/2017, 4:39:57 AM by TallahasseeConservative

☑ excuse: deflection via fake news

quote:

There will never be peace in this country unless and until Corporate Media is destroyed.

10 posted on 10/19/2017, 5:03:35 AM by TTFlyer

☑ excuse: deflection via fake news

quote:

This was a very generous gesture, but why did Trump send money to this family and not others? Or is he sending money to others? This just seems strange to me...

Don't you think all the other families will be asking the same thing? This has got to be one of the absolutely most disgusting thing the media has ever done.

First, they are calling around to all of the families who have lost a loved one to find out if POTUS has called them or said something "not quite right" in the hopes of scoring political points. They are re-opening these families wounds so they can trash Trump.

Secondly, now they are revealing private conversations & pitting one family against another & against POTUS. "Trump said/did this to one family, but didn't say/do it to another family....." "Did he treat black families different than white families...." Absolutely a new low for the media to reveal private conversations of the President to families in a time of grief. This is supposed to be a time of comfort & healing, not a time to score political points.

I am appalled.

11 posted on 10/19/2017, 7:38:23 AM by gubamyster

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A snack from Now Do You Understand Mike Pence’s Morality Guidelines? posted by freeper Kaslin

the excerpt posted:

In light of the flood of allegations against Harvey Weinstein, the left’s extreme reaction to Vice President Pence’s personal morality guidelines now seems even more absurd. Mothers and fathers of America, who would you rather have your daughters work for, Weinstein or Pence? Young ladies of America, for whom would you rather work and with whom would you feel safer, Weinstein or Pence?

According to a Washington Post article, “In 2002, Mike Pence told The Hill that he never eats alone with a woman other than his wife and that he won't attend events featuring alcohol without her by his side, either.”

Sounds reasonable and wise to me. Nothing extreme or unusual from my point of view or in the circles in which I travel, especially if you are a powerful leader or a person of influence.

But that’s not how many on the left saw it. As I noted in April, “The left’s bizarre and almost hysterical reaction to Vice President Pence’s personal marital guidelines is not only totally off point. It actually misses the most essential point of all, namely, that it is Pence’s high esteem for women – specifically, the most important woman in his life, his own wife – that fuels his moral choices. At the same time, the leftist response reveals a glaring blind spot when it comes to self-awareness.”

Yes, the response from the left was an outright denial of human nature. The fact is that we humans can do all kinds of creepy, ugly things, things that are despicable and shameful. It’s embarrassing, but it’s true.

Vice President Pence, being aware of his humanity, knows all too well how easy it is to fall. That’s why he made it his habit to take certain precautions – in the best interests of his marriage, his own life, and the women he worked with. Again, it makes perfect sense to me.

Now, with more and more women saying, “Me too! I’ve been sexually abused,” we realize just how epidemic this problem is in our culture. In other words, it’s not just the Harvey Weinsteins who are allegedly guilty. There are many other abusers out there, from rapists who prey on strangers to adults who abuse children to bosses who abuse their employees.

And this is nothing new. It’s as old as the human race, which is why the Bible addresses sexual sin from Genesis to Revelation, exposing even some of Israel’s most famous leaders (including Samson and David and Solomon).
And then it starts quoting scripture.

quote:

To: Kaslin

Liberals believe sexual harassment is wrong. Liberals believe being respectful of women is sexist.

The liberal mind is a hobgoblin of consistency, indeed.

3 posted on 10/18/2017, 5:34:58 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

That tagline though

quote:

These people ignore multiple allegations of sexual abuse and instead focus their astronomical hatred on a man with strong beliefs.

These people will never, ever stop.

4 posted on 10/18/2017, 5:38:21 PM by wastedyears (Anime is real.)

quote:

Vice President Pence makes it clear that he is above reproach. He, and the “second lady”, walk the straight and narrow because of their faith AND because the filthy Left will seek out any small appearance of hypocrisy and exploit it.

9 posted on 10/18/2017, 5:42:59 PM by Thumper1960 (Trump-2016)

quote:

To: Fhios

Chastity and prudence are features of any well-run life, irrespective of Calvinism. Chastity is the virtue of rightly ordering one’s sexual faculties according to one’s station in life. Prudence is the virtue of thinking things through and making smart choices according to the situation.

In Vice President Pence’s situation, “chastity” means he’s not going to pursue intimate relationships with women other than his wife. “Prudence” means that, among other things, he has to consider the fact that he’s being watched at all times, and that he could be the target of trolls.

19 posted on 10/18/2017, 7:47:19 PM by Tax-chick ("Events. I hope we are ready for them." Kevin Williamson)

quote:

“If he can’t trust himself, why should I?”

Are you speaking of VPOTUS?

He refuses to be alone with women who are not his wife because HE does not trust WOMEN!

Has nothing at all to do with him!

Do you realize that, given all the sexual harassment charges just this year, just about any bimbo can now claim that “such-and-so” famous rich old man sexually harassed her and absolutely ruin him?

On a FReaking ACCUSATION! NO trial! NO Judge! NO Jury! NO Conviction! A FReaking ACCUSATION!

VPOTUS is a SMART man to avoid even the tiniest HINT of impropriety!

EVERY MAN IN AMERICA SHOULD BE SO SMART!

24 posted on 10/18/2017, 8:05:14 PM by Taxman (Replace the income tax with the FAIRtax and abolish the IRS!)

quote:

Bottom line is, I don’t trust Pense 100% because he doesn’t trust himself 100%. That’s a heavy ball and chain to bring into the office of Presidency.

This is another point you seem to vastly misunderstand.

Pence is a step or two ahead of people who don’t understand their own human nature. He knows that all men are susceptible to the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. In establishing barriers against temptation, he shows greater wisdom than those who think themselves 100% autonomous. The latter in fact suffer from a psychosis of sorts.

To characterize it as “Pence doesn’t trust himself,” with the connotations inherent to such a comment, is about as wrong a characterization as you could possibly make.

38 posted on 10/19/2017, 7:57:38 AM by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The only two ways to treat women are raping them and self-flagellating to avoid the urge to rape them.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

quote:

The fact is that we humans can do all kinds of creepy, ugly things, things that are despicable and shameful. It’s embarrassing, but it’s true.

I agree, human decency has never existed and self-control is in fact, a sorosian (alinskian? marxist? satanic?) lie designed to destroy America. I am definitely not a creepy weirdo.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah I briefly considered if it was maybe a pun on keynesian or some economics joke.

Ditto, but then I remembered it was Freep.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
haha even when a rapist makes a convenient cudgel for them to attack all liberals, some freepers still can't resist going whoreswhoreswhores women lie a lot you know, now no man is safe!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Dunno about you guys, but I sure am tired of all this winning

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Georgia Peach posted:

Kenya + Indonesian, the lands where Obama aquired his blackness and Muslimness

Oh duh, how did I not think of that?

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
FReep: shuckin’ and jivin’ to the Marxist tune down there on the Democrat plantation.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
High school football coach 'told players to taunt boy with lesbian parents on the opposing team by asking him "who's your daddy?"'

quote:

Who is their daddy and why did he let him live like this?

1 posted on 10/20/2017 8:30:08 AM PDT by Morgana
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Morgana

What’s the problem?

3 posted on 10/20/2017 8:33:46 AM PDT by Cowboy Bob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Surprisingly, there are quite a few Freepers in the thread that aren't cool with this.

quote:

To: Cowboy Bob

The problem is high school coaches should not be egging their players on in taunting the opponent - except by exhibiting superior playing skills.

5 posted on 10/20/2017 8:35:01 AM PDT by MortMan (NFL kneelers: A colonoscopy is not supposed to be a self-exam.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MortMan

Exactly. It’s called “unsportsmanlike conduct”, and it has no part in any game regardless of whether it’s a player or a coach that does it. And it’s not the kid’s fault that he is being raised by Lesbians.

7 posted on 10/20/2017 8:45:24 AM PDT by Fresh Wind (Hillary: Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect 2 billion dollars.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Even more incredibly some Freepers are actually kinda-sorta defending the kid.

quote:

Football is supposed to be “manly”, but taunting over such BS as this is far from “manly” - it is bullying the kid over something he cannot control.

Being “manly” on the field includes the sportsmanship concept of letting your play do the talking. Getting your own teammates hyped up is fine - but belittling your opponent for things that are completely out of their control is idiotic.

Just my $.02, but IMO the coach is way out of bounds here. He’s sanctioning the lesson that mouthing off is part of the game - and it never should be.

12 posted on 10/20/2017 8:52:26 AM PDT by MortMan (NFL kneelers: A colonoscopy is not supposed to be a self-exam.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

:fry:

quote:

The purpose of this article is to normalize perversion and generate sympathy for perverts. The purpose of normalizing perversion is to undermine and degrade the civil society, transferring more power to the State.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always The Revolution.

13 posted on 10/20/2017 8:52:50 AM PDT by NorthMountain (... the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)

quote:

To: NorthMountain

I disagree. But I will take it up with the coach once I find out what his freeper screen-name is.

17 posted on 10/20/2017 9:00:12 AM PDT by Unassuaged (I have shocking data relevant to the conversation!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

For the record the players never followed those instructions. In fact the only reason this came out was because the players told their parents who then informed the target's parents about this.

quote:

To: MortMan; Chode

“your momma wears combat boots!” was said in the old days!!

So freaking what???

Now this...kids are just freaking snowflakes that can’t take it.

Tell the kid to play ball or get off the field.

18 posted on 10/20/2017 9:00:12 AM PDT by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

I'm sorry, did I click on a wrong link or something? Am I still on freerepublic.com?

quote:

To: Cowboy Bob

You mean you don’t know? Would you taunt a kid with cerebral palsy? The kid can’t control who his parents are. Dont be a douche.

23 posted on 10/20/2017 9:10:23 AM PDT by bigdaddy45

quote:

To: NorthMountain

There is also perversion in teaching kids its OK to taunt another for something they cannot control.

I do note that none of the kids reportedly followed the instruction - which speaks well to their character.

24 posted on 10/20/2017 9:10:26 AM PDT by MortMan (NFL kneelers: A colonoscopy is not supposed to be a self-exam.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

:tinfoil:

quote:

To: MortMan; Morgana

Something else just occurred to me.

This never happened.

This could be yet another lie, another hoax perpetrated by the protected classes who often stage stunts just to garner sympathy.

That could be why the players didn’t follow insturctions. There were no instructions.

Perhaps Mommy and Mommy made this up.

36 posted on 10/20/2017 9:24:47 AM PDT by Responsibility2nd
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

Of course Freepers gotta Freep.

quote:

To: All

this article is normal shaming.

in the real world (not this bs anecdote) real parents are embarrassed and humiliated when children come out as alternative lifestyle.

in the real world abnormal parenting sex partners are always frowned upon.

40 posted on 10/20/2017 9:26:22 AM PDT by longtermmemmory (VOTE! http://www.senate.gov and http://www.house.gov)

quote:

To: dfwgator; MortMan; Morgana

The article does say the coach is gone. He was either fired or he resigned.

I hope the allegations they made against him were true. It would be a shame if vicious lesbian lies cost a man his job. It certainly wouldn’t be the first time. Nor will it be the last. But even if every word was true....

I don’t think he should have been fired for it. But he was. And who knows? He may have had a history of making remarks like this. And this was the final straw.

One thing is clear though. Make comments like this and you will lose your job. It’s OK to insult men, fathers, husbands, Christians, Whites and many other groups.

But never lesbians.

44 posted on 10/20/2017 9:35:45 AM PDT by Responsibility2nd
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd

Yep, he was guilty of the worst possible crime you could commit in America today.

50 posted on 10/20/2017 9:41:55 AM PDT by dfwgator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

quote:

A turkey baster has no say in the matter.

54 posted on 10/20/2017 9:45:08 AM PDT by Rebelbase (There are only two genders. The rest are mental disorders.)

quote:

To: Unassuaged

I disagree - the purpose is more likely make people aware of this coach’s actions.

You appear to believe that Big Media is motivated by a benevolent intent to inform. I could not disagree with this idea more strongly. Big Media exists to promote and propagandize for leftism. I am concerned for you if you do not see this. I would also say that the purpose of YOUR post is to normalize the perversion of freedom and citizenship.

62 posted on 10/20/2017 10:10:35 AM PDT by NorthMountain (... the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

Jagged Jim posted:

High school football coach 'told players to taunt boy with lesbian parents on the opposing team by asking him "who's your daddy?"'

[Re: palsy reference and decency]
I'm sorry, did I click on a wrong link or something? Am I still on freerepublic.com?

I've honestly been pretty surprised never to hear of someone having a severe allergic response getting "lol beta cuck" heckling at some point in the last two years.

It's weird not to see immediate cruelty from these types.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Freep: vicious lesbian lies

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

Freep: vicious lesbian lies

this is not an emptyquote

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Which I hope he responded with "My mom who is more man than you or your dad ever will be"

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

SocketWrench posted:

Which I hope he responded with "My mom who is more man than you or your dad ever will be"

The kid didn't do it, he narc'd on the coach.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

Lprsti99 posted:

Future liberal cuck spotted

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep continues to poo poo all over Congresswoman Frederica Wilson and it's pretty unfunny. I expected to get some laughs out of what Paul Ryan said at the fancypants dinner the other day, but their only thread on it was pretty pathetic. Instead, it looks like yesterday's big drama was about their favorite new conspiracy theory.

Here's Sessions refuses to lift gag order on informant in Clinton-Russia probe posted by freeper Kalamata

I'm still not completely up to date on this stuff, but it looks like it's an NDA, not a court-granted gag order. Also, freep's article link is to a video, and every other source of that headline is the same video. I'm not gonna watch a drat video of Sessions voluntarily, no less one that's apparently hosted by Lou Dobbs. Time to go in blind.

Why, it's almost as if you're backing a fact-free conspiracy theory!

quote:

To: Kalamata

So Sessions is now a party to treason? I don’t get this at all!!!!!

3 posted on 10/20/2017, 9:25:55 AM by RatRipper (Unindicted co-conspirators: the Mainstream Media and the Democratic Party)

Zero to a thousand miles per hour in six posts flat. 2004 regdate.

quote:

To: RatRipper

This is fundamental to the citizens’ trust in government . . . there is none left, ESPECIALLY as it relates to this situation.

Looks to me like it is time for the military to seize control and clean out the ranks of government.

6 posted on 10/20/2017, 9:28:08 AM by RatRipper (Unindicted co-conspirators: the Mainstream Media and the Democratic Party)

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

Who is SESSIONS hiding?

Dont Know but apparently it seems that the president doesn’t hold that much power in DC anymore! Very very troubling!

10 posted on 10/20/2017, 9:30:14 AM by RoseofTexas

quote:

So you have 2 choices.....Sessions is a deep state colluder covering up high crimes for his buddies or there is an ongoing investigation that Sessions does not want the informers Arkensided.

Does it really make sense that Sessions is totally corrupt conspiracy colluder against the laws of the US? If I can think this through who was not on the Trump bandwagon it seems pretty straightforward. Granted I could be totally wrong and the US is totally lost but really guys.

23 posted on 10/20/2017, 9:36:37 AM by Lady Heron

The thread seems to be converging on this just being more 3d chess, but some are still upset.

quote:

Sessions is just another swamp creature....FIRE HIS rear end!!!

32 posted on 10/20/2017, 9:38:58 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

"If we do not erase everything the nasty woman and the black man did, then we are done as a nation!"

quote:

To: Principled

Trump needs to do that.

This is much, much bigger than just Hillary. Just like all the junk with Obama’s lawlessness was much, much bigger than just Obama. This is really a question of whether the USA under the US Constitution still exists. What has protected America all along was the Founders’ knowledge of human nature and their insistence that there be checks and balances. Elections are only a check and balance if the crimes done by one regime can be found out, prosecuted, and reversed by those the voters replace them with.

This is literally life and death for this nation. Literally.

34 posted on 10/20/2017, 9:39:07 AM by butterdezillion

quote:

To: Lady Heron

So you have 2 choices.....Sessions is a deep state colluder covering up high crimes for his buddies or there is an ongoing investigation that Sessions does not want the informers Arkensided.

Someone tell me how many people lately made it to court lately without dying who were supposed to be testifying against the Clintons and DNC????

45 posted on 10/20/2017, 9:55:57 AM by Lady Heron

So here's the current scope of the conspiracy.

quote:

To: stars & stripes forever

Session, Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, and Clinton are in the uranium sale up to their necks and beyond.

Sessions is hiding himself and his buddies.

46 posted on 10/20/2017, 9:57:47 AM by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now it is your turn ...)

ahahahahahah oh my god

quote:

To: Hotlanta Mike

Here is what I wonder:

AG Sessions says that he is a professing Christian.

When he says HRC, etc. are not under investigation, Rosenstein can investigate himself, etc, is he lying for an ulterior higher goal?

Would this be what some would call “white lies”?

Is it okay for him as a Christian to tell “white lies” (as in, the ends justify the means)?

48 posted on 10/20/2017, 9:59:15 AM by Kalamata (Inside Every Liberal is a Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out - D. Horowitz)

quote:

SESSIONS NEEDS TO GO!

Everybody in Malfunction Junction has SOMETHING -- no matter how insignificant or “yuge” -- on EVERYBODY ELSE! It's the WAY OF THE SWAMP!

If YOU can come up with ANOTHER REASON why Sessions has failed to APPLY the RULE OF LAW -- that applies to the rest of us MOST AGGRESSIVELY (THINK IRS!) -- to these miserable Swamp Creatures, PLEASE SHARE IT WITH THE GANG HERE!

56 posted on 10/20/2017, 10:11:19 AM by Dick Bachert (Why are drat near ALL the SEX FIENDS Democrats?)

Someone finally posts a summary of the video, and yeah, this is just stupid speculation designed to pour fuel on the fire, and freep is falling for it.

quote:

I was a very strong supporter of Jeff Sessions, I was very wrong. He needs to be in a rocking chair on some Alabama porch but having said that, there is something wrong with this picture.

Tony Schaffer says all it takes is the stroke of a pen and Dobbs seems to agree but something else that Dobbs said and the informants’ attorney said may be important here.

Dobbs said the legal experts who have reviewed this gag order have never seen one like it in regards to the criminal penalties. The informants’ attorney in her interview that I watched focused on the immunity protections necessary for her client.

The Attorney General can choose not to prosecute but he cannot pardon.

Is this document, gag order, constructed in a way that only a pardon can remove the informant from legal jeopardy?

I want Sessions gone but want to understand the facts before I join the lynch mob.

58 posted on 10/20/2017, 10:12:40 AM by Hillbilly sage

You've been using this site for seventeen years now. How do you still not know how softwrap textareas work!?

quote:

Doing the work of Soros and the Deep State
while taking US taxpayer money, and keeping
the most important seat in the DO”J” filled
so no real aggressive American can fill it.

67 posted on 10/20/2017, 10:32:15 AM by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")

quote:

Whatever they’ve got on him, it’s got to be good.

My guess would be gay. But probably some financial misbehavior in there too.

Of course, totally just speculating here.

75 posted on 10/20/2017, 10:47:07 AM by 9YearLurker

quote:

To: little jeremiah

Letting Lerner walk was the next-to-the-last straw for me: it confirmed that conservatives/TEA *are* a no-bag-limit species, unworthy of equal protection as say, Antifa.

78 posted on 10/20/2017, 10:53:33 AM by txhurl

:tinfoil: GLOBALISTS! :tinfoil:

quote:

To: little jeremiah

Yea, Sessions was the ONLY ONE in the senate who stood against the illegal immigration, and than all of a sudden he’s a deep state operative or a closet Dem. I think he and P.Trump realized early on how corrupt and putrid the state of affairs are in our Gov, and they know that whatever they do to fight it, it has to be perfect. Our Presidents own party is aligned against him, the smallest misstep, and they’ll pounce. Sessions and Trump must perfect in how they play this out.

79 posted on 10/20/2017, 10:55:58 AM by crosdaddy

:stare:

quote:

To: FreeReign

“Sessions has recused himself from all matters Hillary”

Sessions recused himself and his DAG, Rosenstein, calls for a special counsel to investigate a NEWLY ELECTED President of the United States.

After 8 long years of WHOLESALE TREASON & LAWLESSNESS, we finally have a special counsel investigating TRUMP! You’ve got to be fargin kiddin me.

This whole series of dominoes was set up from the get go by that beady-eyed deep-state compromised rat BASTARD, Jeff Sessions.

Like a said years ago, we need a convention of the states to hold Nuremberg-style treason trials and HANGINGS on the national mall.

86 posted on 10/20/2017, 11:22:28 AM by Electric Graffiti (Obama voters killed America. Treat them accordingly.)

quote:

To: Electric Graffiti

we need a convention of the states to hold Nuremberg-style treason trials and HANGINGS on the national mall.

Good idea, but only if The Deplorables are the judge and jury. The Deep State permeates State and even some Locals.

108 posted on 10/20/2017, 12:59:33 PM by Kalamata (Inside Every Liberal is a Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out - D. Horowitz)

This is feasible and would be loving hilarious if true.

quote:

To: JimRed

Suppose the American Businessman/informant is Carter Page. It would explain Manafort’s manhandling if they’re actively looking for him, since he obviously holds the keys to bringing down hundreds of deep state old-timers.

The informant’s attorney has been a good FReeper for at least 10 years... she’s one of us.

110 posted on 10/20/2017, 1:09:43 PM by txhurl

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Dobbs: Uranium One ‘May Turn Out to Be the Biggest Scandal in American Political History’

They really, really, REALLY want this to be a thing so badly.

quote:

To: markomalley

There is no clear statement as to why we would give up, for any reason, any price, 20% of our uranium in this country

MONEY!!!!

2 posted on 10/21/2017 7:40:31 AM PDT by eyeamok (Idle hands are the Devil's workshop)

Hahaha "laws," good one!

quote:

The Clinton Foundation is a retirement vacation slush fund for Bill, Hillary and their friends...

That outrage will change the laws dealing with “Foundations’... and it’s about drat time...

7 posted on 10/21/2017 7:43:33 AM PDT by GOPJ ("NFL: Now Far Left" - - freeper Lazamataz)

quote:

To: eyeamok

Money is a large part of it, but not the only factor.

The people most likely to become traitors do take money in return for acting against the interests of the US, but they are often motivated by ideology. There was certainly a strong ideological component to the actions of both Obama and H. Clinton when they struck this deal with Putin.

10 posted on 10/21/2017 7:46:56 AM PDT by exDemMom (Current visual of the hole the US continues to dig itself into: http://www.usdebtclock.org/)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Man, they are throwing everything they got into this one.

quote:

To: umgud

The likely bigger scandal will be when it is uncovered that Clown Traitor nobama was a “manchurian candidate”, not a citizen and an America-hating absolute fraud.

11 posted on 10/21/2017 7:47:02 AM PDT by hal ogen (First Amendment or Reeducation Camp?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

:irony:

quote:

Our non-media and corrupt Congress will NEVER let this become a scandal period.

We are a banana republic ... without the bananas..

12 posted on 10/21/2017 7:47:13 AM PDT by joethedrummer

quote:

To: TTFlyer

Deep State apparatchiks maintain the news blackout by the government approved media and the other media can talk amongst themselves. Same as it ever was I’m afraid.

18 posted on 10/21/2017 7:53:17 AM PDT by Menehune56 ("Let them hate so long as they fear" (Oderint Dum Metuant), Lucius Accius (170 BC - 86 BC))

quote:

This is the very issue that has caused the year-long witch-hunt by Mueller et al.

Hillary had to deflect attention away from this matter. To this end, she started accusing Trump of “colluding” with Russia to win the election. The willing press picked up on the accusation and started screaming so loudly about it that someone, informed only by WaPo, decided to constitute a “special counsel.” And because Trump is innocent, that special counsel has been all over the map in trying to either find *any* illegal act Trump might have committed, or outright invent something to pin on him.

Lucky for us, we do have Fox News and other new media outlets that will keep hammering at the truth. The MSM might want to hide this story and pretend it does not exist, but there are too many people focused on the truth for the alphabets to be fully successful at it.

Whether Obama and the Clintons get away with this is still up in the air, but there is a chance we *will* see justice, since the days of the mainstream media controlling the narrative are over.

20 posted on 10/21/2017 7:55:00 AM PDT by exDemMom (Current visual of the hole the US continues to dig itself into: http://www.usdebtclock.org/)

Bigger than Mustardgate even!

quote:

A heck of a lot bigger than Teapot Dome......
&
Teapot Dome was very big back in the day........

25 posted on 10/21/2017 7:57:44 AM PDT by Fiddlstix (Warning! This Is A Subliminal Tagline! Read it at your own risk!(Presented by TagLines R US))

quote:

Impossible for the scandal to grow any larger. Every player has a (D) after their name. It will be staggering to observe how fast this gets buried.

31 posted on 10/21/2017 8:04:49 AM PDT by dsrtsage (One half of all people have below average IQ. In the US the number is 54%)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: umgud

Sessions won’t do anything because he was involved at some level and is a collaborator with Bill and Hill, and probably received some ‘contributions’ from somewhere around then. Funny how all the so-called honorable men in government have turned out to be snakes ...

34 posted on 10/21/2017 8:17:04 AM PDT by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now it is your turn ...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Your daily reminder that liberals are the real racists.

quote:

To: TTFlyer

The big story is that dindu old lady who wears Dollar General, spray painted and glittered, plastic cowboy hats indoors and during working hours

36 posted on 10/21/2017 8:19:18 AM PDT by atc23 (The Confederacy was the single greatest conservative resistance to federal authority ever)

quote:

This will go way beyond just money. This is about a foreign power using agents to recruit people in the highest postions of our government.

Anyone doubting Sessions is flat out wrong. Mark my words.

41 posted on 10/21/2017 8:26:52 AM PDT by PJammers (Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?)

quote:

WHAT is our country? It seems to have two distinct shapes. One involves our Founding documents, the laws based on same, the thinking conservative populace, and our current President. The other takes into account most of our recent Presidents, the media, globalist wealth outside our country, and the media-following Americans.

The Russian Uranium Deal Seems to please this second America, while it is abject treason to the first. How can we reconcile this?

42 posted on 10/21/2017 8:28:47 AM PDT by Yaelle

quote:

To: vette6387

Sessions goes out of his way to give Rosenstein excessive verbal praise which would seem to indicate he has no intention of implementing the smart plan you suggest. Which leaves the nation with an AG who obstructs justice, IMO.

45 posted on 10/21/2017 8:34:18 AM PDT by Kalamata (Inside Every Liberal is a Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out - D. Horowitz)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

quote:

Clinton’s in it for the money Obama in it for anything to cripple the country both should be tried for treason.

57 posted on 10/21/2017 9:57:24 AM PDT by Vaduz (women and children to be impacted the most.)

quote:

A scandal is diddling an intern in the oval office. This is collusion or conspiracy of high treason.

The entire Obama ‘admin’ was a treason regime. Marxists, maoists and muslims throughout its ranks.

Thank goodness we have beaky buzzard Jeff Sessions at the AG helm or America could really be screwed /s

59 posted on 10/21/2017 10:35:53 AM PDT by Electric Graffiti (Obama voters killed America. Treat them accordingly.)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lprsti99 posted:

Good on that kid....the future isn't lost yet

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Such a HUGE scandal none of them have actually read what happened. This is a bigger nothingburger than that gently caress that riles libs up on Twitter about having huge stories on Trump only for them to be poo poo that is already known or lame stupid poo poo

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club
Man, I liked freep better when they were descending into impotent rage at Trump's repeated and blatant failures. Too much tinfoil hat these days.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Deuce posted:

Man, I liked freep better when they were descending into impotent rage at Trump's repeated and blatant failures. Too much tinfoil hat these days.

It's their defense mechanism. The God Emperor cannot fail.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
I haven't noticed any posts from ol' federal employee Laz in a while, is he still posting?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Deuce posted:

Agreed. The overarching conspiracy funded by Soros and fueled with hatred for America using Alinskyesqe tactics to overthrow a government run by the very same individuals involved in the conspiracy where every news story can be waved away as fake news and every bad thing that happens is a false flag to advance the revolution to put in power the people currently in power just gets dull after a while.

I really really hope the budget/tax reform fails 49-51 just to piss off these idiots. Senator 'totally not named after Ayn' Rand Paul is sounding more and more like a hard no, meaning only one (or two?) of the usual suspects needs to vote like a decent person to derail it.

Does FReep have any thoughts on the actual Kenya operation where the limp-wristed surrender monkeys had to bail us out? Like, the actual event, not the noise around Trump's handling of the dead soldiers.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Don't forget staging false flag events where crisis actors pretend to do the things freepers actually want to happen in order to make them look bad.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I swear the Freepers are the ones posting in that gaming forum I keep mentioning because they too are way into this story. That the story originated from the NYP, a paper that isn't just biased but could be mistaken for the Weekly World News if it was a tad more racist (and was still in circulation), doesn't seem to bother them in the slightest.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

MANime in the sheets posted:

Agreed. The overarching conspiracy funded by Soros and fueled with hatred for America using Alinskyesqe tactics to overthrow a government run by the very same individuals involved in the conspiracy where every news story can be waved away as fake news and every bad thing that happens is a false flag to advance the revolution to put in power the people currently in power just gets dull after a while.

I really really hope the budget/tax reform fails 49-51 just to piss off these idiots. Senator 'totally not named after Ayn' Rand Paul is sounding more and more like a hard no, meaning only one (or two?) of the usual suspects needs to vote like a decent person to derail it.

Does FReep have any thoughts on the actual Kenya operation where the limp-wristed surrender monkeys had to bail us out? Like, the actual event, not the noise around Trump's handling of the dead soldiers.

it wasn't Kenya

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

MANime in the sheets posted:

I haven't noticed any posts from ol' federal employee Laz in a while, is he still posting?

Yes, but nothing really worth posting here. While Laz hasn't disappeared, savagesusie has been silent since June.

Anyway, let's have more of Trump being very Trump. Here's The widow speaks on fake news ABC w/George Steponallofus posted by freeper SoFloFreeper

She was interviewed for Good Morning America. During the interview, she notes that the account given by the congresswoman is correct, that Trump could not remember the name of her husband until prompted, and that she felt the conversation was disrespectful. Let's also remember what Kelly said last week. Chances are that this was not Trump being malicious, but Trump just being Trump and having no idea how to properly communicate in an empathetic way to another human being.

On the other hand, every single thing about the response has been 100% subhuman shitstain level fuckery. Someone above talked about how it's kind of sad not seeing freep freak out over Trump being a shitstain and resorting to conspiracy theory. Well, conspiracy theory is only one of their defense mechanisms. When this scandal broke, the vast majority of the posts in the various threads were "well clearly it was just taken out of context because the thing he allegedly said could also mean good things." Yes, they're probably right. But Trump has called it a lie and then doubled down on the lie story every single time after that. Now freep is in a position where their original assumption was a good one but now in order to maintain their support for Trump they can't actually call him on his bullshit. Trump has declared the widow a liar, and if freep are good little redcaps then they'll go along with it.

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper

Yes.... and Trump immediately tweeted about it, claiming that she’s lying.

Good grief, Donald... let it go! You cannot win public battles against a grieving widow, no matter how right you are.

4 posted on 10/23/2017, 5:50:59 AM by SomeCallMeTim ( The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them!it)

quote:

The leftist media is a danger to our country.

A few hundred leftist propagandists, controlled by ... well, who knows who... sway the minds of millions of low information Americans who have been dumbed down by decades of leftist propaganda in our “educational” system. If it wasn’t for this 24/7, daily barrage of anti-Trump garbage, he’d be the most popular President in HISTORY, and our country would be VASTLY IMPROVED because the spineless Republicans in Congress wouldn’t have the balls to stand up against him. Instead, he’s being stonewalled and attacked relentlessly because the left knows that if he’s a success, all of their dreams of a failed America evaporate.

10 posted on 10/23/2017, 5:58:09 AM by Pravious

quote:

To: SomeCallMeTim

Trump knows what he's doing.

His "always return fire" works in the end. Just ask Congresswoman Wilson.

If he ceases his use of this procedure, he will expose his flank to the relentless Left.

The Black grievance cabal is always going to pressure to ANY Black person who is useful to speak out against Trump.

He can't relent or eventually he will end up like Bush and the rest of passive GOPers.

11 posted on 10/23/2017, 5:59:45 AM by RoosterRedux

Pretty sure that's not how it works, freep.

quote:

Frankly, I think Trump has to respond with his side. Otherwise the media drumbeat continues unanswered. If he responds, they must AT LEAST pretend to be objective by covering it. Also, Trump has more twitter followers than the big 3 networks COMBINED.

So he gets double coverage.

12 posted on 10/23/2017, 6:00:18 AM by SoFloFreeper

gently caress you, freep.

quote:

Just to put it out there.... the Trump hate now has another spokesperson.

From what I've seen, the "grieving widow" didn't appear to be genuinely distraught, so she is the perfect political tool. Just my opinion.

13 posted on 10/23/2017, 6:01:39 AM by The Sons of Liberty (Uranium One = BRIBERY and TREASON - HANG THEM ALL!!!!)

quote:

And she was on before the story is now “news”? No. She was on because when the Leftist media has an agenda that they substitute repetition for truth. They know that for the sheeple the more often a lie is repeated the more likely they will accept it as truth.

18 posted on 10/23/2017, 6:05:26 AM by Wuli

quote:

To: Gay State Conservative

Why would we fabricate something like that?'

Oh, we can think of many reasons why you two would. Let's start with why you called the clown to be there when the call came in. It's the truth he knew what he signed up for. Unless the wife is saying he was a total dufuss. Is she saying that, huh, huh? Because she's not honoring him that's for sure. She's using his death for her 15 minutes, to slap down the "guy" who won over hellary and to get a shopping spree from her gofundme account.

When speaking in front of a group, I once paused on an unknown recently deceased person's name due to an emotional catch in my throat and someone thought I'd forgotten her name.

31 posted on 10/23/2017, 6:21:34 AM by bgill (CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola.")

quote:

To: miss marmelstein

There’s nothing to lie about. You can tell from the ABC interview the woman is barely literate. “He didn’t even know my husbands name, I could tell he had to read his name off a paper” This young democrat is being used as a pawn of the Trump hating media and she’s going along with it because she’s going to get paid. The whole thing is a joke. She didn’t have enough sense to accept an apology from the president, especially after Al Sharpton’s twin sister told her how “disrespectful” the president was.

35 posted on 10/23/2017, 6:31:29 AM by NKP_Vet ("Man without God descends into madness")

Hi Rome2000!

quote:

Good grief, Donald... let it go! You cannot win public battles against a grieving widow, no matter how right you are.

I don’t agree.

Stomp these degenerate communist animals at every opportunity.

39 posted on 10/23/2017, 6:34:20 AM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

Yeah no he's pretty much called her a liar, directly and indirectly. Repeatedly. Both on camera and on twitter. Also, loving hell, freep.

quote:

To: NKP_Vet

Anyone who has lived and worked in NYC as long as I have know that black people, mostly from the underclass but not always, often play fast and loose with the truth - especially if they are in hot water or in the media. It’s a sad trueism and why I keep my distance from them.

But to say that the president called her a liar here on FR! That’s appalling. He has every right to defend himself. Seriously, the poor guy.

40 posted on 10/23/2017, 6:36:29 AM by miss marmelstein

By now the thread has degraded into "he called her a liar" / "no he didn't", which brings us this. Freepers:

quote:

No offense, but you’re an idiot.

50 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:02:19 AM by miss marmelstein

Just a reminder that they want this.

quote:

It is President Trump, not georgie boy bush.

President Trump fights back, unlike the two bit RINOs we are used to.

I Thank God we finally have a fighter in the WHite House.

55 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:24:38 AM by The_Republic_Of_Maine (RINO politicians beware your time is coming ... SOON)

Freepers:

quote:

To: miss marmelstein

Ms. Wilson started this. And as Dennis Prager says, it is, indeed, important to know who is the instigator of trouble. She is.

Dennis Prager is brilliant, so... I'll assume you are misquoting him, or taking his statement out of context.

Trump started this, by mentioning former Presidents in his response to the setup question. It was a bad mistake, and the Democrats (predictable) are jumping on it.

Every day this story is kept alive, is a bad day for Trump.

60 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:49:07 AM by SomeCallMeTim ( The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would hire them!it)

The thread summary.

quote:

To: NKP_Vet

Yes ..the widow does not seem well educated..and to think she went on National TV just 48 hours after burying her husband.

She will now be used and controlled by liberal and democrats..and probably spend her ‘go fund me’ education monies meant for her children, for more wigs, more nail jobs, and a wardrobe..sad to say that, but that is what I think will happen..

As for the ‘empty barrel’ I hope the voters in FL. send her a message and tell her to shut the hell up and get back to work in Washington D.C. she will get a vacation soon enough, but there is work to be done,( as if she will do any thing beneficial ). She makes ALL Congress members, look just like her...A WILD COWBOY. WITH NO HORSE.

65 posted on 10/23/2017, 9:42:51 AM by haircutter

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

You can tell from the ABC interview the woman is barely literate. “He didn’t even know my husbands name, I could tell he had to read his name off a paper”
Trump couldn't remember a guy's name and had to visibly check it on a piece of paper, which makes her barely literate? :psyduck:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
More. Worse. Widow of dead soldier hits out at Trump posted by freeper Ennis85

:psyduck:

quote:

To: Ennis85

So they think this’ll be a winner for them if they make it racial?

2 posted on 10/23/2017, 6:55:39 AM by 2ndDivisionVet (You cannot invade the mainland US. There'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.)

"This has nothing to do with race, what are you talking about!? Also lol his name is black sounding."

quote:

What is wrong with the president saying, “He must have known what he was signing up for, but it hurts when something like this happens?”

Sounds like this woman wants to become another Cindy Sheehan.

Also, I can see the president stumbling over this man’s unusual first name.

3 posted on 10/23/2017, 6:56:47 AM by july4thfreedomfoundation ("You can't fix America without pissing off the people who broke it".....Bill Mitchell)

Yeah so it looks like this thread is gonna be about the name then.

quote:

Myeshia Johnson, widow of Sgt La David Johnson

"Myeshia" and "La David" are first names? Or is his first name "La" and middle name "David"?

12 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:03:44 AM by plain talk

Long time family friends, dude.

quote:

This was and remains a setup. NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE without an agenda, has a virulent, idiot Congresswoman listen in on a call from POTUS to a widow. NO ONE!

18 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:06:01 AM by Solson (Trump 2020!)

quote:

This woman is going political over the death of her husband just because she is a black leftist, racist. Any sympathy I had for her has now
evaporated. She can go to hell.

26 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:11:30 AM by ohioman

quote:

To: plain talk

The “La” might have confused him, thinking it was a typo for “Lt.”. Why can’t people just give their kids names that can be easily pronounced and spelled? These names create cultural barriers that make real integration more difficult.

31 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:16:02 AM by MHT (,`)

quote:

To: C210N

His kids won’t need any money for school. They are a Gold Star family. This money is to support this hero’s entire extended family for the rest of their lives, every 9th cousin in the ‘hood will be getting “paid”.

32 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:16:17 AM by TallahasseeConservative

quote:

To: cableguymn

He should only call white families. Blacks are always gonna hate him, though I can’t figure out why.

34 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:18:52 AM by ilovesarah2012

quote:

To: july4thfreedomfoundation

Wilson is black. The widow is black. They are using every opportunity to use the race card. It’s getting real old, but top brass are afraid to say anything.. just like obama.. he got a pass due to the color of his skin... no one was allowed to go after him like they have Trump.

Using race bait and the color of one’s skin makes them petty and blank in the sense category ... the likes of al sharpton, has set the example for “not letting a good tragedy go to waste”.

43 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:32:22 AM by frnewsjunkie

quote:

This woman is a Trump hater who decided in advance to politicize her just own son’s death to strike out at our President. That is why she invited a far-left freak from Congress to be with her during the scheduled call. Despite that planning, we have heard no audio of the “disrespect”. I assume there was audio, but it did not serve the narrative, so she either deleted it or simply chose not to share it.

Bottom line?
#FakeNews

48 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:34:32 AM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

quote:

Let’s ask a “racist” question. Who was/is the father of Sgt. Johnson, and where was he at the memorial and funeral? No word about him at all. And thereby fits the continual matriarchal narrative of the cultural issues of Af-Am, created by the “plantation welfare State” whereby the males of society are gelded and usually absent, with the characteristic ominipresent “uncles” hanging around. Just sayin’.
The widow is said to be a “family friend” of the Congresswoman Wilson— which was why said congress thing was in the car going to meet the arriving casket. Utter manipulation from beginning to end.

Leaving out the reality— that Sgt. Johnson and his Green Beret team were sent to Niger to chase Boko Haram- which had been run out of Nigeria into Mali and Niger. obamaumao sent them there with a “feelgood, look like we’re doing something” mission that was ill-defined, and like everything from him— perpetual. THAT is another “rest of the story” which obamaumao supporters are trying to heap onto Mr. Trump. Ain’t gonna work, except with the morons who are like them. A total shame, the loss of a good spec ops soldier, sent on a poorly defined mission with poor communication.

49 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:35:35 AM by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)

loving hell, freep.

quote:

Will JUSTICE be served?

It turns out that Florida is a “all party consent” state meaning all parties to a phone call must consent to any “interception.” Fla. Stat. ch. 934.03. Intercepting the audio rather than the wireless signal (such as via use of the speakerphone function or an extension phone) is a third degree FELONY subject to up to 5 years imprisonment. ALL PARTIES have to consent if one side of the conversation wants to allow another person to listen in. It is also illegal to “disclose ... to any other person” the contents of any call that were obtained by that interception. Sooooo the Lying Bitch(TM) violated Florida law TWICE, and is now a Lying FELON ... and still a bitch. LOCK HER UP! (but lets NOT hold our breath – we KNOW how fairly the left receives justice)

63 posted on 10/23/2017, 8:05:50 AM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12")

I thought that'd be the worst post in the thread. I think I was wrong.

quote:

To: odawg

“I was very angry at the tone of his voice and how he said it,” she said.”

Which is why the widow or relative/friend of the widow contacted the clown to vouch for her, by lying and saying she was present during the phone call. “Weez gonna tell’m I heards the prezeedent say dis”. Dat way yuz weel has a witness.”

78 posted on 10/23/2017, 9:01:37 AM by Toespi

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

It is President Trump, not georgie boy bush.

President Trump fights back, unlike the two bit RINOs we are used to.

I Thank God we finally have a fighter in the WHite House.

55 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:24:38 AM by The_Republic_Of_Maine (RINO politicians beware your time is coming ... SOON)

Yes nothing is more useful than a fighter that will fight anything, at any time, for any reason, in any direction, forever.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Here's a third thread. Trump disputes Gold Star widow's account of phone call posted by freeper EdnaMode

quote:

To: TallahasseeConservative

Wow. Nearly $700,000.00 on the Go Fund Me page. This whole spectacle is bringing in loads of cash, unlike other Gold Star wives.

3 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:00:43 AM by JudyinCanada

Top. Minds.

quote:

To: EdnaMode

Hmmmm...why would this story continue to be in the headlines...hmmmm what could it possibly be? URANIUM!!

5 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:03:43 AM by Blue Turtle

Lordy, I hope we get tapes.

quote:

He needs to start recording everything he says. The man just can’t win.

14 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:10:41 AM by SandyInSeattle (A year in Arizona... and I haven't burst into flames yet.)

quote:

Why are the blacks the only ones bitching.
Its like this guy La whats his name was the only one in Niger.

21 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:15:01 AM by CGASMIA68

Liars, liars everywhere

quote:

To: bray

I do not believe Wilson was in the car or even near the call. The widow, or friend of the widow, was “angry” with the conversation (there is nothing Trump could have said because they hated him in the first place) so they made a call to Fredrika, about how Trump was so nasty and made the widow cry. Rather than the clown repeat heresay which is what it was, she claimed she “heard” the call. It’s a lie!

40 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:33:28 AM by Toespi

quote:

To: Toespi

Your theory is sound. I also think that if he used the phrase “he knew what he signed up for...” or some version of that, she was too ignorant to understand the context. Anyone who has spoken to an ignorant person of color has had this experience. One can never underestimate the thin skin of dumb people!

43 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:38:36 AM by miss marmelstein

quote:

“Why would we fabricate something like that?” she later added.

Because you’re being political for sure, and quite possibly racist. Money or other rewards from the Democrats could be another explanation.

50 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:47:04 AM by Moonman62 (Make America Great Again!)

Why don't we see freeper tears about Trump? Because of this.

quote:

quote:

To: Blue Turtle

Whether uranium or not, the reason this story has survived a week is Trump won’t let it die.

52 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:52:26 AM by joesbucks

You sure hate Trump. What a shame.

60 posted on 10/23/2017, 7:57:15 AM by Fantasywriter (Any attempt to do forensic work using Inernet artifacts is fraught with pitfalls. JoeProbono)

quote:

Black people have long amazed me with some of the names they foist upon their innocent newborns. In particular are the French touches. Many have their down-home twists like “Antwan”. Perhaps it was found in a dictionary as the phonetic pronunciation of “Antoine”. Anyway, I don’t blame Trump for stumbling over the name of this fallen soldier. “La” implies the feminine in French. “Le” would be correct for the masculine. Assuming the parent (or parents) of the deceased were able to tell the difference at birth, their boy should have been called “Le David”. Frankly (no pun intended), if I were he, I would have changed my name to just “David”.

75 posted on 10/23/2017, 8:38:15 AM by VietVet876

I love that a) they think there are tapes and b) that they think tapes would demonstrate Trump is not poo poo

quote:

To: EdnaMode; All

Can’t tell me EVERY call the Prez. makes isn’t recorded?!

He should call their bluff, “I’m willing to release a copy of the call in FULL, given the OK.”

Enough of the back-n-forth.

Lob that turkey into THEIR court and see how fast they\MSM\Left drop the hot potato.

91 posted on 10/23/2017, 10:19:29 AM by i_robot73 ("A man chooses. A slave obeys." - Andrew Ryan)

well I think this is enough of this topic for today

quote:

To: Moonlighter

First of all, I don’t think Trump is either tone deaf or bumbling. Quite the opposite, in fact. And secondly, long experience with African-Americans in the workforce has convinced me that they are thin-skinned and often ignorant of ordinary terminology, expressions or words. Think of their blatant ignorance with words such as “niggardly,” “jewelry” and sometimes “picnic.”

100 posted on 10/23/2017, 11:20:17 AM by miss marmelstein

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

First of all, I don’t think Trump is either tone deaf or bumbling. Quite the opposite, in fact. And secondly, long experience with African-Americans in the workforce has convinced me that they are thin-skinned and often ignorant of ordinary terminology, expressions or words. Think of their blatant ignorance with words such as “niggardly,” “jewelry” and sometimes “picnic.”

100 posted on 10/23/2017, 11:20:17 AM by miss marmelstein
"Black people are so thin skinned" she says in the four hundredth post in the third thread to defend the sixth tweet from the president about what the he did a week ago.