Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Barudak posted:

I know a family where a set of identical twin brothers married a set of identical twin sisters so their respective children refer to each other as sibling cousins.

Sounds inbred as hell but instead its just weird family marriages.

Genetically they're just siblings :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

fruit on the bottom posted:

Why does my boyfriend [20M] like cuddling with me [20F] so much?

Major red flags here, you need to :sever: and dump this loser before he murders you in a pique of cuddling.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Death by snoo snoo cuddling.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Dude is 20 years old and already discovered the bliss of sleeping soundly using your girlfriend's boobs as if they were literal pillows.

He's gonna go far in life.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

cumshitter posted:

So which pairs of the Brady Bunch siblings are allowed to gently caress?

Marsha. Marsha. Marsha.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe
Ok why the gently caress are we not talking about no brushing guy? Because EWWWWWWWWWWWW forever and also :whoptc:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

Ok why the gently caress are we not talking about no brushing guy?

Because it's was quoted as a tweet instead of text.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

Ok why the gently caress are we not talking about no brushing guy? Because EWWWWWWWWWWWW forever and also :whoptc:

He can be wingman for the guy that refuses to wipe his butt.

navier-stoked
Aug 30, 2004

Panfilo posted:

He can be wingman for the guy that refuses to wipe his butt.

Wait, what is this?

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

ReadingZucchini posted:

Wait, what is this?

There was a guy whose grilfriend posted he smelled like poo poo from time to time and left skidmarks on the bed. She bought him wet wipes but he refused to use them for some reason.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

There was a guy whose grilfriend posted he smelled like poo poo from time to time and left skidmarks on the bed. She bought him wet wipes but he refused to use them for some reason.

Wet wipes damage our nations plumbing and should not be used for your shitstrewn butthole. If you leak poop like a ruptured water main you go to a doctor.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

La Brea Carpet posted:

Lmao, weren't there like three different stories to a link, and one of 'em had a dude say "going between the cheeks is gay" or some poo poo?

Barudak posted:

Wet wipes damage our nations plumbing and should not be used for your shitstrewn butthole. If you leak poop like a ruptured water main you go to a doctor.

He wasn't leaking. He just wasn't wiping properly/at all.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Barudak posted:

Nobody was leaking poop, they just refused to wipe their rear end after pooping because it was unmanly or something.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

La Brea Carpet posted:

The "some reason" was that putting anything between his butt cheeks (TP, soap, etc.) was "gay."

He complains that his sister "refuses to listen to reason" BUDDY HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU jesus christ please see several therapists until one unfucks your brain.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

The fact that she thinks a 14 year old and 16 year old were fooled by "mom/dad's friend" says she has a really hard time seeing them as anything other than little kids. She was never the new mommy to an 18-year old she thinks she was.

Yea this woman thinks these kids, raised in the information age, were insanely naive. It just isn't the case anymore, divorces are EVERY WHERE, this is the new normal. You aren't slick lady and you never were slick. Your kids sure as gently caress got one over on you though!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I got a great sitcom idea for a guy who thinks wiping his rear end is gay, a guy that refuses to brush his teeth, and a guy whose mom repeatedly checks his BMI in a water immersion tank (and gets annoyed girls pretend to put their hair in a ponytail but don't) are all roommates and get into various hijinks.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Barudak posted:

Marsha. Marsha. Marsha.
Goddammit I was going to make this exact post but I was beaten to the punch.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Doc Hawkins posted:

:chloe:

Like I said, I accept that many people see it that way, but I'll let the mother speak for me (except for her use of "literally"):

[/quote]

I was referring to tactlessbastard's story of meeting his wife when he was a little kid, the stepsiblings dating thing is what it is.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
when are Mork and Mindy even dating, it’s impossible to tell

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Help Help, people keep trying to help me! Help!

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I hate things in my mouth but I'll totally shove a business card in there to scrape stuff off!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Uhhhhh "This does not affect my life very much". Yeah, sure buddy except for you literally stating that your life is completely built around not brushing teeth including having a specific diet, living in utter solitude and avoiding talking. Also the bit "I know I can never have a serious physical relationship with someone and although it is a little disappointing it is a price I pay for my freedom" reads like a troll or the guy is just really completely broken.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Ugh. I've got a cousin that does impressions at the slightest provocation and it's the worst

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Cancel Rick and Morty

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Don't break it to him gently. Derisively mock him for it and make sure he feels the shame deep in his soul so he never does it again.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

IMO :murder: anybody who does horrific Meeseeks impressions every time there's a party. Jeeeez, the no brush guy at least keeps it behind closed doors.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

My gf (18m) hit my brother (19m) because he hit me (19m), my family is demanding she apologizes.

quote:

Sorry for any misspellings, I'm on mobile.

I mean (18f) btw.

Just to preface this, my brother has known anger issues, and I try not to push his buttons.

Earlier today, my brother came up to pick up some items he left at my house a couple months ago and we started arguing about his way of life. My girlfriend was home and was in the room when this arguing started.

The argument started escalating and he started screaming at me, and I knew he was gonna get violent soon and I was trying to calm him down. I didn't want our neighbors to call the cops and just wanted to situation to de escalate. My girlfriend came out of the room and told him to step off and just get his poo poo and go. That made him even more angrier and he started screaming and jumping up and down telling me he was gonna "lose it." My girlfriend then told him that if he put his hands on me, she was gonna " knock him out, get your poo poo and go." He didn't listen and started pushing me and he ended up trying to choke me. My girlfriend then came from behind him and hit him with a wine rack across his back, which caused him to stop. My (heavily pregnant) mom managed to coax him back into the car and away from the situation with all of his stuff.

She left him with 4 long welts across his back which are probably gonna bruise, but she doesn't feel bad. To be honest I don't feel bad either because he was warned by her to just leave. My family is now demanding that she apologizes for hitting him, but I don't think she should because she was trying to protect me. They say she shouldn't have gotten in the middle, that brothers fight like this all time, and that I should've just handled the situation in a better way without getting her involved. I mean, in her defense this was happening in our house and he was threatening to destroy her decor, so I think she was heavily pissed off by that too.

TL;DR
brother got violent with me and hit me, gf went full mama bear and hit him back. family is now demanding she apologizes.

Edit: If I were to write out everything bad/abusive thing he's ever done, he would need his own subreddit. He is a scumbag of a person, I know. I just need some help on how to deal with family.

You buy her a goddamn steak dinner, give her a trophy, then never speak to your family again.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

La Brea Carpet posted:

My gf (18m) hit my brother (19m) because he hit me (19m), my family is demanding she apologizes.

You buy her a goddamn steak dinner, give her a bottle of wine, then never speak to your family again.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

La Brea Carpet posted:

You buy her a goddamn steak dinner, give her a trophy, then never speak to your family again.

Tell your dumbass mom that the next time your brother gets violent in your home you're just gonna call the cops on him.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

epsilon posted:

Yea this woman thinks these kids, raised in the information age, were insanely naive. It just isn't the case anymore, divorces are EVERY WHERE, this is the new normal. You aren't slick lady and you never were slick. Your kids sure as gently caress got one over on you though!

I like this take a lot because while I get why some people are a bit ew, but at the same time a lot of people forget how being a teenager works. It should not be a surprise these two started loving given they didn't meet until they were already swimming in hormones and never had to day to day live together before they were adults.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

La Brea Carpet posted:

Tales From A Trash Family

I'm the heavily pregnant mom still babbying her 19 year old son.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
She either whooped him too much or not enough, I'm not sure why else a 19 year old would think it ok to start literally hopping up and down from being so angry.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
maybe he should start chocking his awful mom and if she fights back demand she apologize.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

La Brea Carpet posted:

Absolutely not. She said she was going to knock him out, and the brother was clearly still conscious. Don’t reward her lack of followthrough

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

She should have hit that brother on the back of the head and done everyone a favor. Self defense even.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

LethalGeek posted:

She should have hit that brother on the back of the head and done everyone a favor. Self defense even.

Yeah, choking or smothering is the biggest independent predictor that an abuser will kill the abused. She could have beat him bloody and no court would convict.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

LadyPictureShow posted:

I was referring to tactlessbastard's story of meeting his wife when he was a little kid
I was too?

I assume tactlessbastard is cool enough to not care that a stranger is discomfited by an aspect of their marriage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Imagine being so committed to your own buzzfeed fantasy of yourself that you blame the world for not getting enough "likes" in real life.