Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Doggles posted:

Is this a violation of trust? Am I overreacting?

How the gently caress is a 22 year old able to split a down payment and mortgage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This is why you don't date someone who has been an adult twice as long as you have. They can do outrageously stupid or lovely stuff that will drag you down with them and you'll be too inexperienced or naive to see it until it's too late.

If they were both 29 then she would have caught on and bailed from this poo poo before throwing down on the mortgage. If they were both 22 then they probably wouldn't have been able to buy a house and the relationship would just flame out without permanent damage. But when your hitch your fortunes to an older person who is supposed to be responsible but is actually a shithead, you will absolutely pay for their idiocy.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

fruit on the bottom posted:

[AL] Apartment construction has me trapped inside a few days before I plan to move out

Isn't the answer 'move into your new place and leave your few piece of large furniture behind, and arrange in writing with the landlord to have them delivered at the earliest possible time at his expense. Take photos of everything' or 'Email your landlord and tell him what has happened is unacceptable, and he needs to find a way to remove your poo poo or you're going to turn his life into a legal headache'?

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.

ReadingZucchini posted:

This is hilariously awful but I hope that you haven't extrapolated all of that from a single data point.

Seroquel really does make you crave carbs/sugar. I guess my brain took it to the extreme.

Youre right. It actually is pretty hilarious when you wake up with half a sheet cake mashed to your chest with the frosting. The best was when I took a great big bag of frozen strawberry pie filling into bed with me. That poo poo made an unholy mess. I woke up that morning like "OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN STABBED!!"

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Benagain posted:

How the gently caress is a 22 year old able to split a down payment and mortgage?

Maybe the :dings: was born with financial gifts

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Facebook is serious business, you guys.

My GF [35F] still has a bunch of pictures (20+) with her ex up on Facebook. I [26M] have been dating her for 6 months and she has one pic of me and her.

quote:

I brought it up to her that it makes me feel weird that she still has those pictures up, but I didn't ask her to delete them or anything. I honestly don't care. It's in the past and they broke up around 6 months before I met her. She said it's unrealistic to think she would go back and delete them because it's in the past. But we've been dating for ~ 6 months now and she has only posted one pic of me and her on Facebook. She posted two to my wall or whatever it's called but only one on hers, in which she didn't identify me as her BF.

Personally I think Facebook is a time-waster but the sheer amount of pics she has with her ex compared to the single one she has with me makes me feel odd. She has sent pics of us to most of her friends and even her brothers and sisters, but she says she hasn't told her parents about us because they're very religious. I think she's partially embarrassed by our age difference. I have met all of her close friends though.
Is this weird to anyone else or am I just overthinking it?

tl;dr Older GF of 6 months has a bunch of pics with ex on Facebook but only one with me. Makes me think she's not serious about us.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Doggles posted:

My GF [35F] still has a bunch of pictures (20+) with her ex up on Facebook. I [26M] have been dating her for 6 months and she has one pic of me and her.

Delete that poo poo! Or even better: Burn the whole computer in front of your bf. Or just leave her :banjo:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

almightyerin posted:

The best was when I took a great big bag of frozen strawberry pie filling into bed with me. That poo poo made an unholy mess. I woke up that morning like "OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN STABBED!!"
Thank you for this, I will be laughing about it all day and possibly while sleeping as well like mr. burns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuoToHKCas4

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Doggles posted:

The more serious issue here is that it's been 6 months and she hasn't told her parents about him at all.

People grow out of posting a ton on FB as they get older, which may be contributing to the lack of posts with him? Deleting old photos is a personal thing, and different people feel differently about it and there's valid points to both options depending on how things end, but I don't think the pictures are the real issue here.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

almightyerin posted:

Seroquel really does make you crave carbs/sugar. I guess my brain took it to the extreme.

Youre right. It actually is pretty hilarious when you wake up with half a sheet cake mashed to your chest with the frosting. The best was when I took a great big bag of frozen strawberry pie filling into bed with me. That poo poo made an unholy mess. I woke up that morning like "OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN STABBED!!"

I'm imagining The Godfather except with a pie instead of a horse.

E: oh, sorry, spoilers for The Godfather, someone fucks a horse in their sleep

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Doc Hawkins posted:

I'm imagining The Godfather except with a pie instead of a horse.

E: oh, sorry, spoilers for The Godfather, someone fucks a horse in their sleep

I think I’ve seen this. Trump asks Pence to be his VP and Pence says no so Trump makes him an offer he can’t refuse.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

almightyerin posted:

That jacked up med they put me on made me literally eat in my sleep. Like entire cakes in one go. I'd wake up with all kinds of food smashed all over me. Seriously. gently caress any medication that reprograms your brain.

You sure it wasn't Ambien?

e: ohhhh seroquel. Yeah, that's not just a commonly prescribed SSRI, it's kinda hardcore.

HoAssHo fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Oct 26, 2017

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Is it possible for me (23f) to be in love with two guys at once?

quote:

I have no clue where to start... I've been with my current boyfriend (he's 26) for 18 months now. We have a pretty good relationship, and we've been living together for a few months now. I moved in with him because I was serious about having a future with him. But for the past few weeks I've been developing feelings for another guy. (He's also 23). We started talking and I thought I could definitely use another friend since I'm new to the area. It started innocently enough. He asked to hang out and we had a great time. I immediately told him I had a kid and I lied and said I was living with my ex (I only lied because I thought it would really make this guy not want to date me.) Except he immediately accepted all of that. We started texting on the daily. His parents invited me over to dinner and they were just amazing people. We all drank wine and laughed at dumb jokes. We just talked about anything and everything for hours and it was amazing what an instant connection we had. I got home and felt really bad, I didn't physically cheat, but realizing I had a crush on this guy made me feel guilty. I just thought maybe once feelings get really comfortable and the honey moon phase dies in one relationship, that crushes are just to be expected. But this is tearing me apart because I've been lying to both people I care about in my life because I have no clue what to do. My head says to cut this guy off like a sore and move on with my life. But he is everything my current relationship lacks. I actually made a pro/con list. Current boyfriend is my stable/safe love. I could trust him with my life. He is my rock. But the cons are just sometimes I feel like we're too different. He's an introverted, down to earth, but boring human being. Our sex life is just okay, but is so infrequent these days. Some nights we just sit in silence and it bothers me. This current guy shook up everything for me. He's silly, adorable, a good texter, and our personalities are the same. He makes me feel the butterflies, he makes me smile when I'm feeling down, he's so much fun to hang out with and talk to. I know from one drunk text session that he's kinky, so sex would be fun and exciting again. I think about them both all the time, and it's so hard because I know I have feelings for both. I wish I could be in an open relationship, but sadly my current boyfriend has made it clear that's not something he's okay with. Part of me wants to take a break, but since I live with my boyfriend, it would be really hard. I have no clue how to proceed. I want both people in my life because they both make me happy in different ways.

TLDR; I have feelings for two guys at once and have no idea how to handle it.

gently caress you im not formatting that.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

an open relationship, but sadly my current boyfriend has made it clear that's not something he's okay with.
The smartest person in this story. Other than the part where he's dating OP, I mean.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

quote:

But this is tearing me apart because I've been lying to both people I care about in my life because I have no clue what to do

No you're lying to them because you're a selfish rear end in a top hat that doesn't actually care about either of them.

Also lol at "I am considering a break" as her way of getting around her boyfriend's explicit desire to not have an open relationship while still trying to keep him as a backup guy who can help pay her rent.

What an awful human being.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
OP has naturally not responded to any of the people pointing out how terrible she is being and instead has simply opened up a second thread titled:

Do I (23f) need a break, open relationship, or something else?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

ArbitraryC posted:

OP has naturally not responded to any of the people pointing out how terrible she is being and instead has simply opened up a second thread titled:

Do I (23f) need a break, open relationship, or something else?

Wow, what a shitstain. She should break up with the boyfriend because it will be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Roommate won't clean since cutting her hair

quote:

My (25F) roommate (30F) cut her hair about a month ago and now refuses to vacuum our apartment because she thinks that the only thing the vacuum does is pick up hair. This is obviously irrational and I have tried to speak with her about it but she thinks that I am being ridiculous by wanting her to clean up after me (because I have long hair). Admittedly, I lose more hair than her but I think that we can all agree that vacuums are not just for cleaning up hair. At first I found this situation comical but now it is getting on my nerves and I find myself feeling resentful. I'm hoping the Reddit community may be able to offer some advice...or at the very least somebody will get a chuckle out of my roommate's ludicrous logic.

A friend of mine suggested cutting my hair to prove that the floor will still get dirty and, while comical, it's not gonna happen.

tl;dr: My roommate refuses to clean since cutting her hair...

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

almightyerin posted:

That jacked up med they put me on made me literally eat in my sleep. Like entire cakes in one go. I'd wake up with all kinds of food smashed all over me. Seriously. gently caress any medication that reprograms your brain.

Honestly that sounds like if they marketed it as a recreational drug they'd make a fuckin' killing.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Wow, what a shitstain. She should break up with the boyfriend because it will be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Ideally she would come clean to both of them and they'd both dump her but I think she's made it quite obvious she doesn't care about anyone other than her and will continue to lie as long as it benefits her, no matter their expense.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
A familiar story with a tragic twist-ending

My [32 M] GF [22 F] is on a three-day work conference, and I feel hasn't communicated much during that time. Or am I being too overbearing?

quote:

My girlfriend works for a large company (50,000+ employees) and was selected as a top performer to go on a work vacation (basically a 4-day drinking fest in a tropical location, with a few activities thrown in). Naturally I was ecstatic for her, and really happy her talents at work were being recognised.

However I'm posting here because she's currently into day three of the four day work vacation, and I've barely heard from her during that time. Her communication to now has been a couple of text messages and pictures, and a 20 second call saying she was late to the gala ball and couldn't speak any longer. It's hard to describe (and trying to be balanced, it might be amplified because of the way I'm feeling), but I feel like her messages aren't super affectionate either: No photos of her, for example, and very short messages, if that makes sense.

For context, normally we're the type of couple who calls one another when were commuting to work in the morning, and then before we go to bed at night, so the lack of communication is definitely noticed from me, and it makes me feel a little undervalued / unloved.

In trying to be fair to someone who isn't here to tell her side of the story, it's important to note that she texted me and apologised for not calling on day 2 of the conference because she was hungover in the morning and was partying in the evening. However the same thing happened on day 3 also.

As you can tell she's far younger than me, and it's a fairly new relationship (about 5 months). I work for a company that works closely with hers, so we've mutually decided not to tell others about our relationship to avoid tricky questions about conflict of interest. We do consider each other as boyfriend and girlfriend in an exclusive relationship, though.

I don't want to be an overbearing partner and really want her to enjoy the trip, so I haven't brought up that I'm feeling this way to her, but from my perspective I'd have really valued hearing from her for even just a few minutes. Ultimately to sum up, while it's a good break from work for her, I can't help but feel that she's almost taken a break from the day-to-day of our relationship, too.

So what do you think Reddit? Am I being too overbearing and needy on the fact that I haven't really heard from her? Or do you think her lack of communication is a flag?

Edit: Thanks for your advice everyone. I realised with your help that this was my own problem to overcome, and I need to chill out and breathe a little. She came back this evening, apologised for not phoning, but said she was happy I gave her the space to be herself.

tl;dr: My girlfriend is on a 4-day work vacation / drink-fest. We normally talk everyday but her messages have been minimal, and she hasn't made the time to call me during this time. I want to bring this up with her, but am I being unreasonable to expect she calls me throughout?

she didn’t break up with him

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I know we've had some overbearing people with regards to communication but imo it would be weird to not be pretty proactive about messaging someone when you're gone on a trip like that. My gf just went to a conference a week or so ago and she messaged me a lot because you know, she missed me. Just normal stuff like what she was doing that day or what cool places she saw/ate at, I dunno that just seems natural and not something you need to have a conversation about doing.

setting that aside tho lol breakup that agegap is gross.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

coronatae posted:

I found something fun in the JustNoMIL sub, originally posted to r/relationships but removed for formatting errors and such.

I came home from work today to find that my fiancé's mom was cuddling him in our bed. I didn't even know she was coming over and am thoroughly creeped out.

The update:

The conclusion:

:dogbutton:

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

A familiar story with a tragic twist-ending

My [32 M] GF [22 F] is on a three-day work conference, and I feel hasn't communicated much during that time. Or am I being too overbearing?

she didn’t break up with him

But:

quote:

She came back this evening, apologised for not phoning, but said she was happy I gave her the space to be herself

There's at least a 25% chance she cheated during the conference.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

That guy is obviously extremely insecure about the age gap and already freaking out from fantasies on what his gf is doing when she's not with him, this will only escalate. While I understand his need for contact and communicating it to his gf, there's already some red flag poo poo going on in his head that he will either have to get over or it will become a self-fulfilled prophecy and ruin their relationship.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I had a buddy who wouldn't stop talking to me about his GF going to Burning Man and wondering if she cheated on him for her entire vacation. It got to the point where I said I wasn't going to talk about it anymore.

Surprise surprise, he was cheating on her and using coke to hook up with girls at parties.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
Me [28/F] with my mother [44/F] forced us to be chronically homeless and on the run. I want to cut her out but feel tremendously guilty about doing so.

quote:

My mother got pregnant at 16 and had me and then my brother at 18. My father was a high school football star. He lives in a different part of town and has a good, blue collar job and a nice family. My mother never really put us in contact. She'd cash support payments and lose the cash in an hour or two.

My mother raised us on her own and while she was never physically or directly emotionally abusive, my mother was categorically a terrible parent. She was gravely neglectful. We never had any stability, never had enough food, never had any direction in life. If we weren’t fleeing one rental, we were dodging her “investment partners” and scamming things from people. We were homeless more than once for no other reason than my mother just couldn’t help herself. I don’t want to introduce my fiancé (we’ve been engaged a week and a half) to her and have written a letter cutting contact with her but haven’t given it to her. I’m not sure I can/should but I can’t deal with her.

Backing up, my mother couldn’t pass up a scam, “investment opportunity” or get rich quick scheme. She would be beguiled into something, dump EVERY cent into it and we’d be screwed. There was the time she got into the business of reselling business phones – not the service, but the phone. That resulted in us being homeless for a week.

Then there was the MLM scheme (many of them actually). We didn’t have dinner for weeks because of that. The best was the real estate scheme. Mom knew we were going to be rich. She bought Christmas presents, got a new apartment and starting splashing cash. Then it all crumbled. She returned the Christmas presents, we abandoned the apartment and she began selling what few items we had. Not her things, mind you, but her kid’s things.

When my grandfather died, he left her $40,000 which she immediately cashed. I had to physically wrestle the rent money from her hands because she was going to buy $40,000 in lottery tickets. Instead she bought $39,450 in lottery tickets. And, in her defense, she did win $300. That was when I was 16. I couldn’t take it anymore and lived with some friends and then my aunt and uncle, who then got my brother.

Growing up, I never had a family phone, a bed, bedroom or my own clothes. I never had a birthday, a holiday and having Christmas depended on whether mom was hiding from people she owed money to. If we were in the clear, we’d go to my grandparent’s house for food. I smelled all the time. My aunt would bathe me and my brother, give us an emergency backpack brimming with snacks and food and clean clothes. Often, I would get "new clothes" by rummaging through donation bins, wearing the clothes without ever washing them. I never had any friends because we moved every week or so, often across state lines. Often, we’d be in 12 different apartments in 12 different days then move to “start a new chapter” in a new city somewhere far away. Eventually people would call me out on my BO and ragged clothes, I wouldn’t go to school, children’s services would get involved and we’d move again. I moved across state lines 24 times in 3 years. I only finished high school because of my aunt and uncle.

My mother loves us and I think in her warped, insane and catastrophically bad way, she was trying her best. But my whole childhood was a nightmare. My SO comes from a solidly rich suburban upbringing. His biggest drama was about being forced to do extra volunteering with animals and then adopting two elderly cats. That's literally it. Watching my SO’s family and hearing his stories, I really realized how effed up our lives were. Spending Christmas at their house is beyond surreal. I'm still not used to it.

My brother has cut her out, but I see her, try helping her out now and then but she’s off on some get rich quick scheme. Once she’s rich, she says she’ll give us some money and we can all take a great vacation together.

She has no one in life and I feel tremendously bad that she’s alone but every time I try and call her, the phone is disconnected. She’s moved and I wait until she finds me and asks for a small loan. She’s my mother but was never a mom. She has never once apologized for putting us through 16 years of hell, or even sees what she did was wrong. More and more I can’t be around her and I dread her random calls and visits. I feel like if I break from her I can escape but I feel tremendous guilt about actually doing it. Has anyone done similar?

tl;dr my mother led us on a chaotic and terribly awful life. I want to break away from her and move on with my existence but I feel tremendous guilt about how alone she is in life. I am of two minds and I know one is right but the other emotionally hurts. How do I proceed? Do I do this and leave her all alone?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

My [32 M] GF [22 F] is on a three-day sexcation with her boss, and I feel hasn't communicated much during that time. Or am I being too overbearing?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
You know, she’s clearly a broken individual but I find that there are a handful of things that affect my sympathy. For example, if she had given away her own things instead of the kid’s. Or if she had shown remorse or apologized. Or even left them with the aunt. There are many times when a parent’s best isn’t enough, but you can only do your best. Grace, forgiveness, and healing are the only way to mend that wound in our communal brokenness.

OTOH you can go ahead and kill this lady.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Haifisch posted:

Me [28/F] with my mother [44/F] forced us to be chronically homeless and on the run. I want to cut her out but feel tremendously guilty about doing so.

gotta cut her out. if your parents are grossly dysfunctional and they gave you an awful childhood, this pattern will persist into adulthood and beyond until one of you is dead. you have to cut them out because otherwise they'll keep showing up and dragging you back down again

if she was robbing her children to stay afloat she'll have no hesitation doing the same to her adult children

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Jesus Christ, $39500 on lotto tickets.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
What if I bought a lottery ticket for every possible combination of numbers? Who's stupid then, huh?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Olanphonia posted:

"You can't win if you don't play" I say as I decide to not feed or shelter my children without them forcefully taking money from me

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.

quote:

I (F35) threw away old photos of my husband (M44) with his late wife years ago. He just found out and hates me for it.

This is a throwaway as I do not want this connected to my main reddit account for reasons that will become apparent, if they aren't already are.
I met my husband 4 years ago and it was love at first sight. He was a widow and had a daughter (now 17). It was tough to deal with, I won't lie, but I wanted to be with him so badly that it didn't matter. We got married 2 years ago and we've had our struggles, I won't deny, but overall it has been a happy, love-filled marriage.
At the beginning of our relationship, I was really jealous of his late wife. He had pictures of her around his home, his family loved her and talked about her, his daughter the same, his friends the same. It was tough. I was comparing myself to her - she was beautiful, intelligent, successful. She was a great mother, friend, wife, whatever you can think of. I know that people don't like to speak ill of the dead, but I believe them when they say these things. I did speak to my then-boyfriend about these feelings and he even took down some of the pictures later in our relationship. Still, his house never felt like my home as it felt like it was still hers.
When we got engaged, we decided we would buy our own home and we moved in right before we got married. Side note: this was very stressful with the wedding so soon after, would not recommend. During the moving process, I found box after box of old photos and other materials. Photos of his ex, family photos, photos of them together, baby photos, everything. Some of these were polaroids they were so old. They had been together for many, many years and had so much history together. I don't know why at that moment I snapped, but I did. I threw the ones with her away. When we were putting photos up in the new house, I didn't put any of her except one with my stepdaughter. There was a box of her things and I donated some of the items and threw the rest away. I even went onto the computer and deleted photos he had stored on there. At the time, I felt like I won maybe? I don't even know what I was thinking this would accomplish, but I did it.
For the past 2 years, my husband hasn't noticed. My stepdaughter turns 18 soon. She's a very intelligent girl. She graduated early, goes to a top-tier school, and is very well-adjusted for someone who lost her mother so young. We have never been that close. I care for her, I do, but she never opened up to me and has never viewed me as a mom to her. I understand, but it hurts.
Anyway, my husband's mom wanted photos of her as she was putting something together for her. He went to look for them and as you can imagine, they weren't there. He asked me about them and I admitted everything to him, as I wasn't going to lie to him.
He is very angry at me and can barely look at me. I've asked him to go to marriage counseling, but he refuses. I'm 13 weeks pregnant and am trying to manage the stress. He's devastated, not just for his daughter, but for himself. I know he loved his late wife very much and if she was still here, he'd probably still be with her. He's been in tears half the time when he's speaking to me and won't sleep in the same room as me. I have tried to explain that I have felt guilty ever since and why I did it, but he doesn't care. He asked me what he's supposed to tell his daughter? Some of the materials I donated/threw away were really important.
I know that I screwed up. I know that I need to make this up to my husband AND his daughter, but I don't know how to. This was such a monumental screw up on my part. I have always been jealous of her and I did not handle my emotions correctly. I have tried to track down photos of her by other people and while I did find some from his parents and her friends, her parents died when she was young and she was raised by her grandparents who are now dead. There aren't many out there.
Reddit, I love my husband and I want to fix this more than anything. I know that I am hormonal right now and my mind is wandering around to every outcome that could happen, but what if this is the end of my marriage? I can't let that happen and need to fix this.
tl;dr: Around 2 years ago I threw away photos of my husband's late wife. He found out and now can't stand to be around me and is so sad. How can I fix this? What can I do? I screwed up. I need help.

Oh my god.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Olanphonia posted:

That’s the problem with goons. You ignore half the details to fit the narrative that you want to see in the story. You’re harping on the $39450 she spent but completely overlooking the fact that she won $300!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

I… I don’t... no.

NO

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

That’s the problem with goons. You ignore half the details to fit the narrative that you want to see in the story. You’re harping on the $39450 she spent but completely overlooking the fact that she won $300!

If you think about it she really only spent $39150 on the tickets.

no one here will ever screw up as badly as this woman screwed up, holy poo poo

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Bitch it isn’t “ex” if the person dies :commissar:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Olanphonia posted:

You haven't felt that weird combination of pity and disgust until you've watched someone throw away tens of thousands on scratch off lottery tickets over a period of a few months

Hell my company owns a store and there's an old lady who comes in and drops like a grand on the drat things in one go every week :signings:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The irony is that she’s more dead to him than his late wife