Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Reiterpallasch posted:

doesn't the .hack/gu remake come out tomorrow or something

This crossover promotion is getting too weird for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

Reiterpallasch posted:

apparently a dead pet?

e:

doesn't the .hack/gu remake come out tomorrow or something

Out now on Steam!

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
This long post from Elysium articulates better the point I was making about the ultimate fight going any longer that it already seems:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqa557

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Rascyc posted:

This long post from Elysium articulates better the point I was making about the ultimate fight going any longer that it already seems:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqa557

Sounds like they need to :gitgud:

:smug:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Seems all my WoW friends flaked out on FF14, so I'm transferring to excalibur tonight. Now I just need to somehow shed 6mill gil to xfer

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bolow posted:

Seems all my WoW friends flaked out on FF14, so I'm transferring to excalibur tonight. Now I just need to somehow shed 6mill gil to xfer

Convert it to allagan coins or clear crystals.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

my retainers have given me two fedoras today from their ventures, so i've taken the hint

Yesssss, someone else has studied the blade.

https://ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamour/i-studied-the-blade

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

Convert it to allagan coins or clear crystals.

Allagan Coins, Clear Demimateria, or check the AH on Excal to see what you can sell for a profit once you get over here.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I misread the thing and apparently it was 5mill per retainer so I just bought a 1mill worth of sushi and Strength Infusion instead :v:

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

my retainers have given me two fedoras today from their ventures, so i've taken the hint

Post your authentic mail-order katana unboxing video.

Saw
Aug 19, 2005

I am loosing my patience after seeing your big size boobs and having a wish to suck them for atleast one hour then t
I did the arcanist quest that unlocks summoner before I had 15 levels in thaumaturge. Does this mean that character can never unlock summoner?

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Saw posted:

I did the arcanist quest that unlocks summoner before I had 15 levels in thaumaturge. Does this mean that character can never unlock summoner?

They removed that requirement, you just need a 30 Arcanist now.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Saw posted:

They changed it when SB released so that you no longer need the levels in a second class.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

It felt like every DoW job needed Pugilist to 10-15 for some weird reason. Like, i can't conceive as to why Bard needed that back in the day considering the way the class turned out.

Saw
Aug 19, 2005

I am loosing my patience after seeing your big size boobs and having a wish to suck them for atleast one hour then t

OneDeadman posted:

They changed it when SB released so that you no longer need the levels in a second class.

So, how does it unlock? I never got the soul stone :(

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Wasn't it Lancer for B4B?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Saw posted:

So, how does it unlock? I never got the soul stone :(

Go find the SMN trainer.

Saw
Aug 19, 2005

Kwyndig posted:

Go find the SMN trainer.

Thanks for the answers everyone.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Summoner unlocks at the Arcanist guild, you have to actually do the first quest and get Ifrit before you're actually givin the stone though.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

Post your authentic mail-order katana unboxing video.

It's tape!

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

I honestly have no clue how people can stand to do Twin over and over and over just because they died on Bahamut or Super Ryujin Bahamut. It must be loving exhausting.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

vOv posted:

I honestly have no clue how people can stand to do Twin over and over and over just because they died on Bahamut or Super Ryujin Bahamut. It must be loving exhausting.

Watching the streams is exhausting enough.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://twitter.com/hikouki1234/status/926721673235128320

https://twitter.com/exusia_debris/status/926721834065653761

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Nov 4, 2017

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
A drk and a whm/sch hah

The whm/sch doesn't surprise me but the drk def does. Nice~

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Based on the chat logs, Golden Bahamut is the final phase and he goes by quickly but it seems to be a hard wall so it must be ridiculously hard.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://blog.livedoor.jp/umadori0726/archives/52375866.html

Some poo poo about housing meh who gives a gently caress

The big thing here is that there's a feature everyone wants for glamour in 4.2

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

is there a translation up somewhere

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Not just yet but the google translate is good enough to get a barebones.

Basically:
They have an idea for everyone to get houses in 4.2 or the opportunity to
They aren't expanding Apartments
They aren't expanding character customisation. (Server limitations)
They are expanding Armoire items
They are adding a glamour feature everyone has been asking for
Mobile app can be used for MB and chat
Omega tier 2 has some nice surprises

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Nov 4, 2017

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

Mobile app can be used for MB and chat

If I can update my sell orders from my phone that'll be amazing.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think that's implied but I can't say for sure.

Saw
Aug 19, 2005

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Summoner unlocks at the Arcanist guild, you have to actually do the first quest and get Ifrit before you're actually givin the stone though.

I checked - I've done every quest at Arcanist guild - none available, and none left to turn in. Summoner trainer icon is red and says next quest is at level 35 - and I'm already 35. When I talk to her, she says something about a primal running loose that needs to be taken care of first - but I have no quest for that. There is no summoner stone in my inventory, nor is there a summon III skill in my action/traits/role abilities.

I've only just started a couple of weeks ago, so I might be missing something.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Have you fought Ifrit in Main Scenario Quest? Trials with primals are tied to MSQ, not class (or job) quest.

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Saw posted:

I checked - I've done every quest at Arcanist guild - none available, and none left to turn in. Summoner trainer icon is red and says next quest is at level 35 - and I'm already 35. When I talk to her, she says something about a primal running loose that needs to be taken care of first - but I have no quest for that. There is no summoner stone in my inventory, nor is there a summon III skill in my action/traits/role abilities.

I've only just started a couple of weeks ago, so I might be missing something.

Did you complete the quest "Austerities of Flame" given by Thubygeim in LL Lower Decks (x4,y11)? This is the one that gives the SMN stone. You also have to have completed the MSQ Sylph-management and the arcanist quest Sinking Doesmaga.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Check your armoury chest which is where your job crystals are. You need to equip it.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

The big thing here is that there's a feature everyone wants for glamour in 4.2

Whats the feature everyone wants for glamour?

Saw
Aug 19, 2005

Maguoob posted:

Did you complete the quest "Austerities of Flame" given by Thubygeim in LL Lower Decks (x4,y11)? This is the one that gives the SMN stone. You also have to have completed the MSQ Sylph-management and the arcanist quest Sinking Doesmaga.

I have done all of those. Thubygeim no longer gives out quests. No stone in inventory, no summon 3 skill.

Thubygeim no longer has any quests available to me at all - doesn't even show an icon on map for me anymore. Summoner trainer won't give me level 35 quest even though I'm level 35. I'm assuming when she says that I need to take care of a primal first, she's talking about "bowl of embers" - or is there another I missed?

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't
Where are you in the MSQ?

Saw
Aug 19, 2005

Sade posted:

Where are you in the MSQ?

Into the beast's maw

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Whats the feature everyone wants for glamour?

A catalogue, probably. I feel like they discussed why that wasn't viable before, though. Might have just been a weird dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

kirbysuperstar posted:

A catalogue, probably. I feel like they discussed why that wasn't viable before, though. Might have just been a weird dream.

I want the elimination of glamour overlap more than I want a catalogue.