Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

If you like James Franco you will like many James Francos as he will be Multiple Man in the latest X-Men spinoff movie from Fox. If you don't like James Franco then hope this gets cancelled if Disney buys Fox's assets.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/james-franco-multiple-man-simon-kinberg-wonder-woman-allan-heinberg-fox-marvel-hero-1202209591/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

X-Factor series starring Multiple Man was a nice concept - mutant detective agency lead by the guy with a network of clones (some of whom went rogue) - but the actual comic quickly lost its appeal, whedonesque garbage with a team of sarcastic smartasses. Also a smartass teenage girl constantly promising to marry the main character in the future, yikes.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

not trolled not crying posted:

First thing I thought of when seeing the picture:

It's not too late Universal, you can save the franchise!

Somehow I noticed Tom Cruise right away, yet I didn't see the second Johnny Depp until the second time :buddy:

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Mierenneuker posted:

Somehow I noticed Tom Cruise right away, yet I didn't see the second Johnny Depp until the second time :buddy:

Hah! I didn't even notice the latter!

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

mycot posted:

Does Russel Crowe just not exist in the same dimension as us and must be photoshopped into everything?

Clearly you never watched Virtuosity

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

ChickenMedium posted:

Clearly you never watched Virtuosity

Oh man Virtuosity is so good.

Crowe 'composing' with the screams of a bunch of hostages in a club :mmmhmm:

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Tars Tarkas posted:

If you like James Franco you will like many James Francos as he will be Multiple Man in the latest X-Men spinoff movie from Fox. If you don't like James Franco then hope this gets cancelled if Disney buys Fox's assets.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/james-franco-multiple-man-simon-kinberg-wonder-woman-allan-heinberg-fox-marvel-hero-1202209591/

Is he trying to take the mantle from Michael Keaton on playing the most characters in one movie?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

bows1 posted:

Is he trying to take the mantle from Michael Keaton on playing the most characters in one movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIpev8JXJHQ

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Here's the Rampage trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOKvrsmQiI

Looks okay?

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

I'm glad ape CGI with motion capture is so awesome nowadays. Also, looks good.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

This looks incredibly stupid, but also like a lot of fun.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It's funny I really was thinking that the croc was missing.

not trolled not crying
Jan 29, 2007

21st Century Awezome Man

Yeah I can't totally hate big budget monster movies and this looks like stupid fun, much better than that lovely looking Jumanji movie The Rock has coming out.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

davidspackage posted:

Oh man Virtuosity is so good.

Crowe 'composing' with the screams of a bunch of hostages in a club :mmmhmm:

I think the last time I saw it was on VHS. :corsair: Need to fix that.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lobok posted:

You too? My elementary school was never the same after "Fart Deco" shattered our primitive definitions of what dioramas could really be.

lol

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I cannot loving believe that in 2018 there's going to be a big-budget film adaptation of an 80s arcade game starring The Rock

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Tars Tarkas posted:

Rampage is supposed to drop a trailer today, but until then we got a poster:

I hope this is accurate to the game and it's just 80% monsters eating people and people's dinners.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Tars Tarkas posted:

I'm actually down with this.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I'm glad we get to see the origin story of Negan from Walking Dead

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I was thinking a goofier tone would probably be better for the source material, but ok, it looks fine.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Fried Watermelon posted:

I'm glad we get to see the origin story of Negan from Walking Dead

Negan sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJm9_U2YiSo

Who writes this garbage

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

if it's set in chicago, i really hope there's a joke about destroying Peoria in there.

Electromax
May 6, 2007
I'm from Peoria and I don't know if you'd know the difference.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

I'm gonna cry when George dies. :(

Or turns into a little naked man, whichever.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

George will live. I believe.

:(

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

gerge get ipad

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
rampage actually looks good! hooray Rock movies.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

fatherboxx posted:

X-Factor series starring Multiple Man was a nice concept - mutant detective agency lead by the guy with a network of clones (some of whom went rogue) - but the actual comic quickly lost its appeal, whedonesque garbage with a team of sarcastic smartasses. Also a smartass teenage girl constantly promising to marry the main character in the future, yikes.

That sucks Peter David's writing and he has been doing it a lot longer than Whedon.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

fatherboxx posted:

Was it actually written by Whedon? Because between that, teenage Buffy hooking up with Angel, and his ex-wife talking about him sleeping with young actresses, I feel like he is just one accusation away from being fired by Hollywood.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

The MSJ posted:

Was it actually written by Whedon? Because between that, teenage Buffy hooking up with Angel, and his ex-wife talking about him sleeping with young actresses, I feel like he is just one accusation away from being fired by Hollywood.

It was written by Peter "pay my taxes" David

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Vincent posted:

It was written by Peter "pay my taxes" David

You mean Peter "gypsies break their kids' legs" David? :smith:

I really liked PAD's X-Factor and Hulk, especially his take on lesser-known characters like Multiple Man. It's just his recent news has kind of dampered my enthusiasm for his work.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

I almost forgot, I saw this trailer last night at the theater for a Samson movie from one of the Christian studios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TXaC3GjuJo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Tars Tarkas posted:

I almost forgot, I saw this trailer last night at the theater for a Samson movie from one of the Christian studios

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TXaC3GjuJo

Rutger Hauer gettin' that paper I see.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

The story of Samson is one of the dopest in the bible, but I wish someone would go whole hog like Noah (2014). It's a love story with a dude who can hulk out and then he dies in a glorious suicide that takes down a building. Get weird with it.

Oh, PURE|FLIX is the God's Not Dead studio. So Kevin Sorbo is somewhere pouting about not getting the part.

Ror fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Nov 17, 2017

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The Biblical Cinematic Universe

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

Ror posted:

The story of Samson is one of the dopest in the bible, but I wish someone would go whole hog like Noah (2014). It's a love story with a dude who can hulk out and then he dies in a glorious suicide that takes down a building. Get weird with it.

I don't know, man, it's already a mockbuster version of 300 complete with a not-Marlon Brando-in-Apocalypse Now villain.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
That's what they wasted the extremely good name 'Pureflix' on??

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Really should have been Cruciflix IMO

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Really should have been Cruciflix IMO

They don't want to alienate the Christian vampires demo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

precision posted:

The Biblical Cinematic Universe

A prequel for all the apostles before Jesus recruits them for the Apostle Initiative.

• Locked thread