Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

OAquinas posted:

That's just freep being freep. For them talk of mass executions is like discussing the weather and how it affects their knees.

Or how they were totally invited but refuse to go to their lovely liberal kids' holiday parties.

Speaking of...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Keeshhound posted:

Or how they were totally invited but refuse to go to their lovely liberal kids' holiday parties.

Speaking of...

Oh drat, I'd forgotten that that time of year is coming up. Time to go diving*! (later today)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Alter Ego posted:

Holy poo poo. Really? "Women who are assaulted don't forget the details"?

That's basically what Glenn Beck said on his show this morning. "Why would she need to read her account of what happened off a piece of paper if it actually happened to her?"

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

It’s the “Obummer and his drat TelePrompter!!! :freep:” arglebargle all over again.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

SocketWrench posted:

I'm sorry, which party is getting busted for molesting kids, sending dick pics to minors, and doesn't seem to understand what's wrong with loving 14 year olds?

Anthony weiner still exists, so both if we're following those guidelines. Blindly thinking all the creeps, fuckups and grifters are on the other side is what freep does. Don't be freep.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

jesus christ freep, you're off the rails

...they are in full on eating their own mode

I think people's hatreds get frozen in time the same way their preferences do. There's no other explanation for so many of them to still be so furious at Bill Clinton, whose major crime, as far as they are concerned, seems to be having behaved like a frat boy, and gotten away with it. Anyway, that's what it always seems to lead back to, no matter how much other imaginative shade they throw at him. "Who has condemned Bill Clinton?" Reeeeealy?

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

OAquinas posted:

Well, what kind of anesthesiologist would know how to bring the pain like he did? Seems kinda fishy.
Also: why would he not have the book thrown at him for assaulting a sitting senator? Almost like there's a group that the government is afraid of and doesn't want to pursue... :thinking:

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Steve Bannon And Allies Have Second Thoughts About Roy Moore, Sources Say

Freep:

quote:

To: Alter Kaker
For the good of the Republic, the Democrat must be defeated. He is a Hillary clone, and an utter horror.

5 posted on 11/14/2017, 5:58:05 PM by Governor Dinwiddie (Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
This user bolded the other sentence in this post, but the first one deserves the emphasis way more.

quote:

To: DoughtyOne
I would vote for him even if every allegation against him turns out to be true.

If the allegations are true, then he'd be perfectly suited to sit with that bunch of crooked, deviant pr!cks in Congress.

7 posted on 11/14/2017, 5:59:14 PM by Alberta's Child ("Tell them to stand!" -- President Trump, 9/23/2017)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

He would have to be accused of a lot worse than I have heard so far for me to believe the seat would be better in the hands of the partial birth abortion democrat who wants to let men who think they are women into the girls bathrooms.

At this point I don't care if he did what they accused him of. They waited 40 years, so obviously they didn't feel all that strongly about it. (and that's if we believe them, which I don't.)

17 posted on 11/14/2017, 6:07:33 PM by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

quote:

To: Alter Kaker
The repubs just turned a red state over to a marx-o-crat senatewhore. The stalinists can put up a corpse like lautenberg and win a senate seat. The ‘pubs mince and wet their panties when asked to fight bck.

24 posted on 11/14/2017, 6:12:33 PM by dynachrome (When an empire dies, you are left with vast monuments in front of which peasants squat to defecate)

quote:

To: RooRoobird20
Hey stupid, “sources”=fake news...dumbass.

29 posted on 11/14/2017, 6:16:43 PM by ResponseAbility (The truth of liberalism is the stupid can feel smart, the lazy entitled, and the immoral unashamed)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Alberta's Child
Absolutely ! Even if everything about Moore is true, he’s a pillar of virtue compared to every member of congress.

46 posted on 11/14/2017, 6:35:45 PM by huckfillary
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DiogenesLamp
“At this point I don’t care if he did what they accused him of.”

If nothing else, he’s been ‘clean’ for 40 years.

Me? I’m so DAMNED tired of people who won’t fight! We don’t need Saints in Congress. But we do need some folks with blood in their eye. And if Moore gets elected, he won’t be going to Congress to make buddies...

Besides, I’m beyond sick with the idea that a man who sticks his penis in another man’s butt is admirable, but a guy who likes younger women is beyond the pale! Or that I need to “accept” a guy who wants to share the shower with my daughter, but a guy who dates 18 year old women is a pervert!

Blast it! It is time to FIGHT!

48 posted on 11/14/2017, 6:37:01 PM by Mr Rogers (Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

So freep poster Mr Rogers's problem with transwomen is that they're not trying to gently caress his daughter?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

VitalSigns posted:

So freep poster Mr Rogers's problem with transwomen is that they're not trying to gently caress his daughter?

His clips4sale history is a nightmare world.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

We need to stop letting middle-aged men into young girls' showers where they have no business being, and go back to letting them in young girls' vaginas where old men belong :freep:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

VitalSigns posted:

We need to stop letting middle-aged men into young girls' showers where they have no business being, and go back to letting them in young girls' vaginas where old men belong :freep:

I think he just want to gently caress his daughter, who is likely underage, and is angry since he's convinced that trans woman do it all the time and don't get arrested because of "LIBERALS." As I often say, can you imagine being this insane?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Before I dive in tonight, thanks to the tooling Plinkey has cooked up I've discovered that savagesusie has basically "always" had an obsession with child sexual abuse and whatnot, with posts like 2002's "Some cultures are better than others! Hopefully, we will realize how great Western Civilization REALLY IS before we allow immigrants to destroy it." She still hasn't posted since the summer and I'm beginning to assume she's passed away.

Anyway, F. Lee Hannity ultimatum to Roy Moore posted by freeper NKP_Vet

F. Lee? As in, F. Lee Bailey? The OJ attorney? Why in the world?

quote:

F. Lee Hannity ended his show a few minutes ago by giving Roy Moore an ultimatum. He showed a clip of him grilling Moore this past Friday and said Moore acted evasive. He goes on to say that the new allegation and the Yearbook sigining looks really bad for Moore. Then F. Lee Hannity looked straight in the camera and said “Roy Moore you have 24 hours to to explain yourself and put an end to this.” F, Lee Hannity didn’t say what he intended to do if the judge does not PROVE to him he’s an innocent man,

What a bigmouth, egotistical blowhard, I’m sure Roy Moore is busy right now trying to come up with an explanation that’ll please Fox’s new resident district attorney, F. Lee Hannity in all his glory.

Right then, let's dive on in. The first reply is "this is posted in the wrong category."

quote:

To: NKP_Vet

This is all about Hannity losing sponsors.

He turned on Moore to get his sponsors back.
Judas would be envious.

3 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:20:38 PM by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small fee.)

They're kinda mad.

quote:

I saw it!
Turned it off in disgust!
Blowhard!

6 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:21:26 PM by Guenevere

They're loving mad.

quote:

Hannity stands for nothing. That POS is Judas. He sold out for silver. It was sickening to watch. He is a POC!! No evidence. Raw 40 year old allegations 3 weeks before an election. Total lies!! We have lost hannity on ant credibility what so ever. He sold out at the first leftist sponsor that threatened him if he did not go along with the slimy scam charade. GO TO HELL hANNITY!! You stand for NOTHING!!

18 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:24:35 PM by raiderboy ( "...if we have to close down our government, weÂ’re building that wall")

Oh no, you're hosed way worse if Moore wins.

quote:

To: McGavin999

If Moore wins the Party can continue to struggle along.
But if Moore loses then the fissure will bring the Party down, leaving the Dems in the majority.

27 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:26:42 PM by mrsmith (Dumb sluts: Lifeblood of the Media, Backbone of the Democrat/RINO Party!)

1998(!!) freeper Republican Wildcat injects some sense into the outrage in the thread

quote:

Roy Moore claimed he didn’t know her, and it is clear that he did. He’s being called out for it, and yes, he needs to explain himself. You don’t have to be a “district attorney” or legal scholar of any sort to be able to state the obvious.

Why exactly should the person pointing this out be mocked for it? How does your post make a bit of sense?

32 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:28:29 PM by Republican Wildcat

2003 regdate

quote:

To: Golden Eagle

This final betrayal does it for me,
I am done with all politics, thanks to Hannity,
I say this not lightly,
But with my SKS across my knee.
Let civil war come, for I am ready.

Tired of all the cr@p, bring it on.

I’m done!

39 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:30:21 PM by elcid1970 ("The Second Amendment is more important than Islam.")

quote:

How do you disprove 40 year old lies. Give us your boundless wisdom on that you whore for money. Hannity is finished!!

43 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:31:33 PM by raiderboy ( "...if we have to close down our government, weÂ’re building that wall")

:tinfoil: THE LIBS DID IT :tinfoil:

quote:

Don't be surprised if the end game is that libs are using Moore as a back-handed way to attack conservative (or pseudo-conservative, like Hannity) commentators to get them to marginalize themselves and destroy their audience reach.
Some liberals are very good at 4-D chess, also.

45 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:31:42 PM by NewJerseyJoe (Rat mantra: "Facts are meaningless! You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!")

Oh by the way, the national GOP itself (not just the senate election guys) pulled their funding for Moore today.

quote:

To: RushingWater

Wow. Hannity did this? Bye bye

So did Monica Crowley saying once the GOP pulled out the get out the vote and $$ reality would set in. She did not let the AL guy speak much-he was visibly shaken and I sensed that he felt his state was getting trashed all over the place. Laura was very unhelpful and glib. OMG! it is SICK!

56 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:35:06 PM by magna carta

quote:

To: madison10

Hannity has joined the swamp critters! A sad day for the conservative movement. I wish Brietbart had a cable station—Steve Bannon would never turn on a friend like this. Roy M. Is an old man, his memory isn’t that good. Dating young women isn’t even a crime (as long as they are over 16).

63 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:37:07 PM by Forward the Light Brigade (Into the Jaws of H*ll Onward! Ride to the sound of the guns!)

quote:

APOLOGY TO ROY MOORE

“You, Mr. Moore, your wife, I apologize for whatever reasons she is doing this I am truly sorry… I stand behind you 100%!” — Stepson of Slandering “Manipulative” Woman

Republican Club slanderers. STFU. Step down y’all.

Hannity is a LOSER. Roy Moore is a WINNER.

Sponsors, go back to your lying, 3rd world hell holes.

Bannon, rip into these losers.

91 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:47:20 PM by TheNext

quote:

To: Proudcongal

“Tucker Carlson did the same thing tonight.”

He sure did, The only real anchor on Fox that sees right through this BS is Lou Dobbs, who calls it for what it is. A hatchet job orchestrated by McConnell because Moore is his own man an a real Christian conservative who can’t be bought, Dobbs should tell the entire Fox News team to get their heads out of their rear end or start working for CNN.

101 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:53:15 PM by NKP_Vet ("Man without God descends into madness")

Freepers:

quote:

To: TheNext

Bannon, Gorka, and Sheriff Clarke are our strongest weapons. God Bless them all.

109 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:54:44 PM by Kalamata

What about whataboutism?

quote:

To: scottinoc

Where were people with Bill the rapist? I didnt see them then. We all learned that sex is personal and not to care about private sexual matters. Especially 40 year old crap and the writing in an annual that didnt come out until MAY with “merry Christmas” in it. Have we lost our collective minds. Why no outrage with Manendez child sex allegations? Why no outrage with Bill Clinton on pedophile island. Dont tell me about Judge Moore!! This is bull poo poo!!
?

120 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:01:36 PM by raiderboy ( "...if we have to close down our government, weÂ’re building that wall")

A handful of posts before are spreading this bullshit about the yearbook being forged, many citing Gateway Pundit

quote:

To: rolling_stone

The Year book is a joke. FORGED!!! he said he never even heard of the restaurant!! She has family coming out saying she is LYING!!! 24 hours my butt. Go nto hell hannity. You total Judas whore for money.

127 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:06:18 PM by raiderboy ( "...if we have to close down our government, weÂ’re building that wall")

quote:

To: TheNext

ROY MOORE is become JESUS CHRIST

Like Christ, he is absorbing the faults and the sins of all his many false accusers. This is epic.

APOLOGY

The Stepson, who knows his own mom, says she is LYING.

Like Jesus Christ, Roy Moore is a WINNER!

130 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:07:59 PM by TheNext

Some haven't lost faith.

quote:

To: OldMissileer

Hannity’s opening monologue about the Clinton Crimes was brilliant.

Just brilliant. He connected all the dots. Hope he continues to expose how Mueller has a conflict of interest when it comes to investigating anything Russian.

Mueller also has MAJOR conflict of interest regarding having Comey and the fake Dossier setting up his special counsel.

Looking forward to the day when Mueller attempts to log into his government issued laptop and gets denied access. The walls are closing in on Mueller and his anti Trump henchman.

Hannity needs to continue to pound the Uranium One, Podesta,Awan Brother Democrat Spy Network, Clinton Cash issues, day in and day out. Hannity’s opening monologue connected all the dots tonight. Just Brilliant.

137 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:13:03 PM by andmy_

Faithful, but really loving stupid.

quote:

To: MayflowerMadam

Hannity is a true Patriot leading the fight against this FAKE special counsel.

The Dems attempt in collusion with their Democrat Media Operatives are on starting to panic. They got Bold. The last admonition become so bold with their spying on then Rep nominee Trump. Everything they did was based on a lie.

They knew shortly after the election they were going to have to cover their anti American spying tracks. Mueller needs to lose his access to his lap top. When Mueller attempts to log into his government issued laptop, it needs to say

ACCESS DENIED You are under investigation for colluding to take down and duly elected sitting President.

148 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:23:33 PM by andmy_

This was bolded.

quote:

To: Newbomb Turk

They told Hannity to never mention Seth Rich again, and he listened and followed orders.

It’s clear to me, he’ll never get too close to uncovering any real scandal, because they’ll tell him to stop, and he’ll dutifully follow orders.

Geraldo on his show sermonizing on sexual harassment? His show jumped the shark at that very moment.

156 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:32:46 PM by AnthonySoprano

quote:

Fredo Hannity. First it was Cliven Bundy now Judge Moore.

165 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:45:17 PM by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)

While most of the posts in the thread have been furious about Hannity and supporting Moore, there have been a handful of people that are calling out the bullshit.

quote:

To: Proudcongal

Sorry to see you are so easily swayed by such politically-motivated accusations based from nearly 40 years ago, obviously so they can avoid proof. Of course, this is exactly what the establishment and the left were hoping for. Who will be next?

I want the truth. He’s done a poor job of clearing things up so far. I watched the interview the other night and he couldn’t recall if he dated high school girls while in his 30s? Sorry but that’s an easy one for me to answer.

Also, I’ve seen more than a few self-righteous people wave the Bible in people’s faces when their back is to the wall. In fact, our former governor, Robert Bentley, used to throw his faith around too. This was before being forced from office because of lying about his affair.

168 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:50:42 PM by boycott

With original formatting

quote:

To: laplata

"He’s done a hell of a lot more good for our cause than you have."

What makes you think his cause and your cause are my cause?

Hannity is controlled opposition. He's where he is for a reason. His job is to keep the sheep on the right in the corral and he does a good job of that by feeding them well with lots of rah-rah pro-GOP, slightly-conservative grass BS. But when the word comes down, as it has in this case, Hannity does as he is told. Three weeks before a very important election and Hannity comes out supporting an obvious smear job... Yep. He's not on my side and I'm not on his. You, I'm not so sure about.

Do you remember when your right-wing hero stood up and clearly stated that the forged Obama birth certificate was an obvious fake? Yeah, me neither.

175 posted on 11/14/2017, 9:23:26 PM by Garth Tater (Gone Galt and I ain't coming back.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
There are two threads on the issue. I posted from that one because it was posted first and was longer, but since I started on the first, the second added a hundred posts.

Here's a few interesting posts from 'If You Can't Do This Then Get Out': Hannity Gives Roy Moore 24 Hours To Explain 'Inconsistencies' posted by freeper conservative98

Let's start with a shocking bit of honesty for freep. 2014 regdate.

quote:

To: faithhopecharity

just because you want someone to be a good and moral person does not mean that they are. the nature of politics attracts people who are dupliticus. I hate the fact that it is looking like the claims of theses women might be true it does not fit the reality that I want. at this point an accounting is needed. in two of the cases enough information has been given that if it is all lies he should be able to prove it.

17 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:48:07 PM by PCPOET7

quote:

To: conservative98

Dumba**......has he not noticed that all republicans (prior to elections) are accused of every heinous act? And after the election, accusers disappear.

People lie, voters have seen it for decades!

19 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:48:23 PM by Moe-Patrick (If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.)

Libel? Well, Moore's lawyer sent a hilarious letter to AL.com tonight.

quote:

To: mrsmith

I am sure that Roy Moore, with his access to the might of investigators and laywers, will do a gob stomp on everyone participating in this textbook libel case, with lawsuits stapled to their foreheads.

56 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:08:14 PM by jonrick46 (Trump continues to have all the right enemies.)

Wow, Yaelle.

quote:

To: conservative98; Republican Wildcat

It is sad that so many are willing to trash Hannity for being honest. That interview last week was terrible. Using nothing but logic and human nature, you can tell Moore had to have been dishonest. He remembered he had a friendship when he was 32 with a 17 year old high school girl, but thereafter “had no recollection” of whether the friendship was dating or romantic. Sum ting Wong. She said they chastely dated with some kissing. He drat well knew whether he was interested in this girl, once he admitted remembering their friendship. There aren’t many platonic friendships between thirty something men and teen high school girls.

So he lied.

We are in a war to save our country from the globalist left. If Moore has not touched a teen since he was single, I’m happy to keep the senate seat with him in it. The war is bigger than Moore and his proclivities.

But Hannity is right, and Hannity’s daughter is that age. I don’t know why he issued the ultimatum but maybe he feels Moore’s character is more important than holding that seat, or maybe he knows a different way to save the seat in 24 hours if Moore can’t defend his innocence.

97 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:29:11 PM by Yaelle

With original bolding.

quote:

To: BamaBelle

Exactly what you said....THIS ALL WAS 40 YEARS AGO....sheesh. I don't give a darn what happened...Clinton was what, 20 years ago, and nobody cared at the time, nor NOW....and I DO NOT CARE ONE IOTA about these alleged gropings!

Yes, and I'm a woman (who was groped, too...who hasn't been?)...and who believes it is all irrelevant.

98 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:29:35 PM by goodnesswins (There were 1.41 MILLION NON Profit orgs in 2013 with $1.73 TRILLION in REVENUE)

Yeah those robocalls are being made with a voice that is stereotypically over the top and alternates between an NY Jewish stereotype, something southern, and Boston. Oh, and the caller is named Bernie Bernstein. Super, super real calls.

quote:

One rumor has proved to be true, there was someone calling women 54-57 in the Gadsden area, claiming to be from the WaPo & offering serious money $ 5,000 - $ 7,000 for information on Moore. This was confirmed by station WKGR in Mobile. They actually have a tape of the robo-calls.

The other rumor was that Leigh Corfman, the women who claimed she was 14 when Moore took her hand and put it on his junk through his underpants, had falsely accused other men, even a pastor. It that proves to be true & others she accused come forward, that will blow her story.

Now the step-son of the Nelson women, who said he tried to force her to give him a BJ when she was 16, has come out and said she’s lying. There’s also some questions abut the signed yearbook.

It’s possible this is a well organized hit on Moore. He does need to hurry up and prove his case.

127 posted on 11/14/2017, 8:42:38 PM by Beatthedrum

quote:

To: conservative98; flaglady47; Maine Mariner; Freedom56v2; RitaOK; Jane Long; Seattle Conservative; ...

It's strange that Hannity, Ingraham and Judge Jeanine all flipped about the same time.

I wonder if the Rupert Morlock sons now running the day-to-day operations of Fox News (along with their liberal wives) are exerting pressure behind the scenes.....

155 posted on 11/14/2017, 9:01:30 PM by MinuteGal

The thread is really, really pushing this stuff about the yearbook.

quote:

To: Beatthedrum

Ask yourself this one,Sherlock.
Why did All red pass out BLACK&WHITE reproductions of yhevyearbook page when the ink colors are different?

185 posted on 11/14/2017, 9:19:43 PM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are silly those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

Freeper Republican Wildcat has been all over this thread being sane and reasonable, and freeper CrimsonTidegirl is having none of it.

quote:

To: Republican Wildcat

It figures that you would take the side of your favorite scumbag traitor, Bitch McConnell. It seems as if you are proudly a GOPE supporter.

Moore, like Trump, has the right enemies: McConnell, McCain, Paul Ryan, Mike Lee, Lindsey Graham, Peter King and the other GOPe traitors and cucks.

Alabamians don’t appreciate a corrupt Kentucky Senator attempting to steal our election. WE will choose our Senator, not the GOPe Globalists. Understand?? Who does McConnell think he is??

As I stated in several threads yesterday, I am FINISHED with the corrupt, cowardly, backstabbing Republican party. May they rot in Hell. I’m not the only Alabamian, nor the only conservative, who feels that way.

You are on the same side as Gloria Allred. That speaks volumes. Anyone who is associated with Allred is a liar, period.

Shame on Hannity and shame on McConnell and the other GOPe traitors. Shame on the voters who voted for McConnell!

213 posted on 11/14/2017, 9:40:59 PM by CrimsonTidegirl

quote:

To: Pelham

I know both Allred & Bloom are disgusting POS. Perhaps she is arrogant enough to look at the signature and see that there are two inks and clearly two different people involved... and think she can still get away with it.

She’s probably getting paid a ton of money, just to get this most damaging accusation out there, it doesn’t matter whether she knows it’s a pile of poo poo.

You are right, I’m trying to think like a sensible person, who would worry the claim could easily be disproved. I should be thinking like a greedy, spotlight hogging c*nt who doesn’t care what it looks like. All that matters is I get more camera time & money.

I apologize, you are right. I underestimated what a disgusting POS Allred is.

227 posted on 11/14/2017, 9:58:39 PM by Beatthedrum

Here comes the crazy from this 2006 freeper.

quote:

HANNIY REALLY STEPPED IN IT HERE!

Regardless of the outcome of any investigation, we need the investigation first, before a judgement!

“The Court of Public Opinion” especially, cannot possibly arrive at truth, when from the beginning, the strategy was to employ the media to specifically shape the exact same public opinion to believe what is NOT KNOWN!

Worse yet, even if Roy Moore were guilty, THE MOTIVE from the RINO/DNC Demons is not to arrive at a true conclusion, but rather to destroy conservatism.

They could care less about these women. Most of them have spent their lives constructing policy which destroys ALL moral boundaries AND the family, and promoting the most sickening immorality, all the way down to preschool aged children!

Morality is not what is being defended by the RNC/DNC Demon establishment!

Morality is their ENEMY!

Global socialism is one of their most treasured pet projects!

241 posted on 11/14/2017, 10:28:11 PM by patriotfury (May the fleas of a thousand camels occupy mo' ham mads tent!)

quote:

quote:

Hannity, I hate to break it to you, but Judge Moore cannot be exonerated in the “COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION”, when ALL mass media has already purposely acting to poison public opinion!

Again, Hannity, I hate to break it to you dude, but this is not justice, and the venomous poison injected into the “court of public opinion” IS NO COURT AT ALL!

This is FRENCH REVOLUTION type stuff being carried out by the mass media, both in shaping “public opinion”, and shaping a terminal outcome!

NO FACTS ALLOWED!

Yet it is being demanded from Roy Moore he fix this in the same mass media controlled “court of public opinion” which actually wants him in the ground, as I believe many on the left desire with conservatives in general.

245 posted on 11/14/2017, 10:50:29 PM by patriotfury (May the fleas of a thousand camels occupy mo' ham mads tent!)

THIS IS WHY OUR FRAMERS OF OUR CONSTITUTION ABSOLUTELY DID NOT WANT TO BE REMOTELY LIKE THE FRENCH!

246 posted on 11/14/2017, 10:55:50 PM by patriotfury (May the fleas of a thousand camels occupy mo' ham mads tent!)

Saved the best post for last.

quote:

Sean, Sean, Sean -- you have *finally* proven, once and for all, what a complete limp-d**k little man you are.

1) Innocent until proven guilty -- ever heard of that, mealy-mouth?

2) Different hand-writing, different individual-letter-writing, different number-writing, different colored ink, the accuser "accusing" him as "Ray" -- only to be corrected by the media-whore Allred --- Are you really this politically tone-deaf?

3) 30+ years after-the-fact? *****A-L-L***** of them ?!?!?!?!? Shouldn't have at least **ONE** of these come up somewhere in the past? Why didn't you ask this basic question?

4) Recorded phone calls offering money for women with "dirt" on Judge Moore? Washington Post, maybe? Couldn't that be an MO? Why not drone-on-and-on about that for once?

5) Saving a sponsor with the fake attempt of thanking your audience by purchasing said sponsor's products? You have 24 hours to disprove it, you worthless slime (back-handed "support" of Judge Moore), or you should resign your radio ***AND*** television program(s).

6) Maybe, the time you spend bantering with your staff and proving to the world what a great "singer" you are bellowing pop-country music, you could spend more time on looking for answers to the points raised above -- but I guess that would only hurt your reputation as a "pop-conservative".

7) Maybe I'm mistaken, but didn't you get accused of sexual harassment by multiple women? Did you *******DISPROVE******* within 24 hours, or did you, simply, plead your innocence? You are a complete F-*-*-K*I*N*G hypocrite.

Man up, you little monry-grubber. You did a complete 180 within 48 hours and *ALL* your listeners heard it.

In a way, I'm glad. You finally proved, once and for all, that you are bought-and-sold by the Deep State -- with the express purpose of lining your own pockets. And who could blame you - Mr. dish-washer and drywall-hanger, that you LOVE to brag about. Starting to wonder if any of that crap is really true.

Yep - I *W-A-S* a listener. No more...

240 posted on 11/14/2017, 10:24:26 PM by WrightWings (Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November...)

e: Oh, and there's bound to be gold in the three hundred posts of Jeff Sessions: 'Not enough evidence' for special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton, someone should look into that.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Nov 15, 2017

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

lol, this never ceases to amaze me because that means our military is gone. So no war mongering from Republicans

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

I would vote for him even if every allegation against him turns out to be true.

If the allegations are true, then he'd be perfectly suited to sit with that bunch of crooked, deviant pr!cks in Congress.

7 posted on 11/14/2017, 5:59:14 PM by Alberta's Child ("Tell them to stand!" -- President Trump, 9/23/2017)

Congress is broken, we need to drain the swamp. Now excuse me while I go blindly vote in the same type of people I want kicked out

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Golden Eagle

This final betrayal does it for me,
I am done with all politics, thanks to Hannity,
I say this not lightly,
But with my SKS across my knee.
Let civil war come, for I am ready.

Tired of all the cr@p, bring it on.

I’m done!

39 posted on 11/14/2017, 7:30:21 PM by elcid1970 ("The Second Amendment is more important than Islam.")

Aww, precious has an SKS. For gently caress's sake, not only a commie weapon, but an inaccurate gun that's a loving pain to reload.....I'll bet the fucker has "duckbill" detach mags* for it which make the thing jam constantly and is at risk for a slam fire because he's too dumb to make sure the firing pin has been cleaned out**.

the glorious people's revolt requires the true weapon of revolution; a beat up Mosin

For those not in the know;
* The SKS has a funky odd fixed box mag that can be opened via a spring loaded lever or removed entirely so that mags with a "duckbill" (a long strip of metal that extends 3 or 4 inches from the actual portion that holds the ammunition so it can be fit into the mag well) can be fitted in place. Clumbsiness of these mags aside, the fit is never good and doesn't feed the rounds into the breach very smooth because the mag ends about half an inch below the actual barrel. So the rounds will basically strike against the receiver and prevent the round from loading.

** The SKS has a "floating" firing pin meaning that the pin is free to slide forwards and back inside its block in the bolt. When the bolt slams shut to fire the pin doesn't strike the cartridge until the trigger is pulled and a hammer strikes the pin from behind. the problem here is grease, fouling, cosmoline, etc can get jammed up inside the firing pin chamber and lodge it in place, so when the bolt closes the pin isn't allowed to move back and instead strikes and fires the cartridge. Because this works without the operator doing anything it will continue to fire automatically till it jams or runs out of ammo. There are fixes for this, but they mostly require a gunsmith to install a spring to ensure the firing pin remains retracted till the hammer strikes it. Otherwise making sure it stays clean is a loving must

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Nov 15, 2017

hardstyle
Mar 12, 2004

"...Neither seen nor heard"

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that a freeper thought the robocall was legit.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
So how is Freep reacting to the latest Moore accusations?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Alter Ego posted:

Guess.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Alter Ego posted:

Wonder no more!

:tinfoil:

quote:

I assumed people would keep coming out as recall the Trump case. This is the third women accusing him. I was thinking that one of the things that people expressed skepticism on was the fact that he has been a married, faithful man for well over 30 years, so I thought someone would emerge challenging that.
1 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:10:07 PM by Pinkbell
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

This will likely generate some responses.

quote:

To: Pinkbell
And now Ivanka Trump supposedly told the AP she believes the accusers and says that there’s a special place in hell for people who prey on children.

7 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:14:30 PM by Armscor38

That's part of the loving problem you useless inconsiderate shitbird

quote:

they keep crying wolf...and then no one believed them...kinda like the word racist...it has lost its usefulness...

8 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:15:47 PM by rolling_stone (coming attraction...)

quote:

Man, oh, man! Judge Moore is obviously well over the target (GOPe) to catch this much flack!
Hang in there Judge Moore! Fug 'em all!

15 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:20:15 PM by Road Warrior ‘04 (Molon Labe! (Oathkeeper))

Hmmm...turning on the first lady a touch, it seems.

quote:

To: hsmomx3
Ivanka should keep her mouth shut about unproven, character assassination accusations but apparently she can’t resist VIRTUE SIGNALLING.

17 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:22:22 PM by House Atreides (BOYCOTT the NFL, its products and players 100% - PERMANENTLY)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Oh that's a classy way to dismiss claims of assault :jerkbag:

quote:

Unlike the Clintons, phony bimbo eruptions — real nuts & sluts.

20 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:23:25 PM by nickedknack

If someone walked into the room I'm in and claimed they had been assaulted, you're goddamn right that I'm believing them. If only I hadn't gone through exactly that scenario with entirely too many people over the last 15 years or so...

quote:

To: Armscor38
There are plenty of people, people who think they are the most sophisticated on earth, who quickly say they believe that accuser. I don’t care who they are, they are being dishonest. No one is gullible enough to take the word of someone who just walks in off the street.

21 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:23:51 PM by odawg

They don't much like Ivanka.

quote:

To: House Atreides
Princess Ivanka grows more annoying with each passing day. I wish she would GO HOME. Liberal idiot.

23 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:24:47 PM by Kalamata

quote:

To: House Atreides
Never liked her and all her breathy pronouncements. She’s more of a Leftist than anything else.

24 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:25:09 PM by nickedknack

More dismissive :tinfoil:

quote:

Another unsubstantiated accusations, whoop de do.

In a country of over 300,000,000, how hard is it to locate a dozen nutjobs/political activists willing to make such a claim? To paraphrase James Carville in 1996, all you’d need to do is drag a $100 bill through a trailer park.

26 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:26:27 PM by Trump20162020

"He's guilty, and idgaf"

quote:

So Old Roy is now guilty of playing grabass.

28 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:28:34 PM by TexasCruzin (Trump is the man. #TrumpPence16)

quote:

I was abused by judge Roy too. I am from Mars and have all 52 sexual organs. He grabbed 27 of them in 1979. Where is Gloria, I need her help!!!

33 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:33:31 PM by jdsteel (Give me freedom not more government)

"Let he who's without sin cast the first stone" doesn't apply.

quote:

28 years old with a 12 year old daughter. Nuff said.

36 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:37:20 PM by dixie1202

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Oh, another thread from earlier today with more replies! It's like christmas, but even more terrible than normal.

New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer
OK, NEXT !!!!

2 posted on 11/15/2017, 5:57:12 PM by butlerweave

quote:

To: All
Her Facebook Page:

[I removed the link, it is still up on the freep page]

3 posted on 11/15/2017, 5:57:18 PM by Oldeconomybuyer (The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.)
The real reason they're mad:

quote:

good freaking grief ! ANOTHER ONE !!?!?

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is going to cost us the Senate

6 posted on 11/15/2017, 5:59:52 PM by TexasFreeper2009

"Too loving many" is always the answer to this question :smith:

quote:

How many is this now? I can’t remember.

11 posted on 11/15/2017, 6:01:15 PM by Coronal

Maximum :psyduck: Pretend I bolded the whole thing.

quote:

To: TexasFreeper2009
Morons shouldn’t post!

20 posted on 11/15/2017, 6:04:10 PM by editor-surveyor (Freepers: Not as smart as I'd hoped they'd be)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

"No no, they're the real nazis here!"

quote:

To: 31R1O
“Pretty generic. May have had the sense to scrub it before the announcement this time. I don’t think the srltring of women will stop till the election.”

Not just generic, it is calculatedly mimetic, keying off of that Trump interview to emphasize the verb.

This is pure Goebbels methodology from the Statists.

Crush them. Stand firm and elect Moore.

21 posted on 11/15/2017, 6:04:55 PM by Psalm 144 (GOPe delenda est)

:stare:

quote:

The more Allred paid whores that come forward, the better.

Most people see right through this BS. She did the same dog & pony show with Cain & Trump.

Allred needs to be disbarred and put in prison.

29 posted on 11/15/2017, 6:07:10 PM by Electric Graffiti (Obama voters killed America...Treat them accordingly.)

That's...actually a solid pun and I'm only mad because I didn't come up with it.

quote:

To: All
Quoth the (carrion eating) Raven: “#NeverMoore”

38 posted on 11/15/2017, 6:09:54 PM by LegendHasIt

Alberta's Child will be next on the zot-list, I'm guessing. (Response to TexasFreeper, comment 6 that I quoted earlier)

quote:

this is going to cost us the Senate
Who is "us?"

47 posted on 11/15/2017, 6:24:28 PM by Alberta's Child ("Tell them to stand!" -- President Trump, 9/23/2017)

quote:

Another $100 bill.
Another trailer park.
Another lying whore.
Nothing to see here.

52 posted on 11/15/2017, 6:27:38 PM by Mr. Rabbit

:stare:

quote:

To: cld51860; Walrus
They have been at war with US for a lot longer. We just di not know it.

There has been a 30 year plan put in place to steal the country from the citizens by importing foreigners.
We will not be allowed to elect anyone else who sides with the citizens and the rule of law again.
We stunned them throwing out their Majority Leader, Eric Cantor.
Trump had the wealth and fame to punch through the Bush blockade at the RNC.
They will make sure that “mistake” does not happen again.

It’s all about cementing the Bush Plan for North Mexico (aka USA) in place.
They desperately do not want US to be able to restore the rule of law and reverse the demographic changes they have instituted through non-enforcement of laws and borders.
They invited 30 million people here to change the country against the will of the citizens and they do not want US sending them home.
They will do whatever it takes to keep US from electing anyone who sides with the citizens and the rule of law.

What they really don’t want is for US to keep our country.

The final amnesty that would cement the Bush Plan for North Mexico (aka USA) into place has been sought repeatedly since 2006. They sold us Rubio to get the last one in 2013.
We have been prevented from electing anyone who would side with US and the rule of law by their control of the RNC and state parties.

The most important thing to the Uniparty is protecting the demographic changes they have made to the country against the will of the citizens.
That’s what drives the NeverTrump, the media and the Democrats hatred of Trump, it is an extension of their hatred of US.

53 posted on 11/15/2017, 6:28:03 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here Of Citizen Parents - Know Islam, No Peace -No Islam, Know Peace)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

TexasFreeper2009 is taking a beating in this thread, probably for accidentally telling the truth.

quote:

Pearls too tight, I take it?

Ridiculous hysteria. Soros can hang you too, with cash, lies and an organization. Do you want us to freak out and drop you on your head, or fight him???

69 posted on 11/15/2017, 6:55:34 PM by RitaOK

Oh, another link to an fb page they assume belongs to the accuser. That's already old, let's get some different flavor of terrible brewing!

quote:

I could never figure out whether grabbing it or slapping it was the way to go.

Fortunately, I’m retired.

81 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:45:31 PM by Jim Noble (Single payer is coming. Which kind do you like)

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Icon Of Sin posted:

That's...actually a solid pun and I'm only mad because I didn't come up with it.

It's all right, they weren't the first either.

It actually predates all of this.

http://redgreenandblue.org/2017/10/13/doug-jones-gets-league-conservation-voters-backing-al-special-senate-election/

Prism fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Nov 16, 2017

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
I'm a little surprised they haven't latched onto the Fox & Friends "RELEASE THE YEARBOOK" talking point like a life raft in a storm.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Alter Ego posted:

I'm a little surprised they haven't latched onto the Fox & Friends "RELEASE THE YEARBOOK" talking point like a life raft in a storm.

Aren't they all through with Fox for it being too liberal? :lol:

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Cactus posted:

Aren't they all through with Fox for it being too liberal? :lol:

They claim to but realize no news source is conservative enough for them so they begrudgingly watch a RINO news source and complain about liberal bias.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Icon Of Sin posted:

Man, oh, man! Judge Moore is obviously well over the target (GOPe) to catch this much flack!
Hang in there Judge Moore! Fug 'em all!

15 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:20:15 PM by Road Warrior ‘04 (Molon Labe! (Oathkeeper))

I'll bet when it came to pizzagate this guy was chomping at the bit to lock everyone up because it was 100% true

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
loving Al Franken. Please do not post the joyful Freep thread here, I beg of you.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

RagnarokAngel posted:

They claim to but realize no news source is conservative enough for them so they begrudgingly watch a RINO news source and complain about liberal bias.

Whatabunchacucks

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Alter Ego posted:

loving Al Franken. Please do not post the joyful Freep thread here, I beg of you.

Bob Mendez got a mistrial. Gotta eat your peas if you want dessert.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Icon Of Sin posted:

Unlike the Clintons, phony bimbo eruptions — real nuts & sluts.

20 posted on 11/15/2017, 7:23:25 PM by nickedknack
Pretty great username here.

Keeshhound posted:

Bob Mendez got a mistrial. Gotta eat your peas if you want dessert.
Freepers are not well known for giving peas a chance.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Zero_Grade posted:

Freepers are not well known for giving peas a chance.

What if we cover them in ketchup first?

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler

Keeshhound posted:

What if we cover them in ketchup first?
Only time I was pleasantly surprised by Freep was a thread I found when they all went on about how much they love sriracha sauce.

Granted it was because California's big gubment was persecuting a small business owner, but still! They eat something besides mayo and spite!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin posted:

Only time I was pleasantly surprised by Freep was a thread I found when they all went on about how much they love sriracha sauce.

Granted it was because California's big gubment was persecuting a small business owner, but still! They eat something besides mayo and spite!

Not true. They'll stuff their stupid, fat, Type-2 diabetes faces with Chick-Fil-A at a moment's notice.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's that time of the year again :v:

Politics really is ruining Thanksgiving, according to data from 10 million cellphones
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3605038/posts

quote:

To: Sub-Driver
With this kneeling crap, No sports talk.

Can’t even discus the damned weather without the ‘climate change/global warming’ arguments either....................

6 posted on 11/15/2017, 1:37:04 PM by Red Badger (Road Rage lasts 5 minutes. Road Rash lasts 5 months!.....................)

quote:

Engaging in debate with democrats is like wrestling with pigs in a sty full of muddy pig poop.

The pig likes it and will win with experience but will never learn a thing.

Isn’t it ironic that liberals preach diversity and non-judgementalism to us when they are the most close-minded, bigoted, judgemental people in the country?

7 posted on 11/15/2017, 1:50:30 PM by Vlad The Inhaler (United We Stand - Divided We Fall. Remember: Diversity is the opposite of unity.)

quote:

quote:

I no longer have Leftist friends. The Leftist family members avoid me, and with some trepidation.

I’m cool with that.

9 posted on 11/15/2017, 1:56:56 PM by Psalm 144 (GOPe delenda est)

To: Psalm 144
The Leftist family members avoid me, and with some trepidation.
Same here. I disowned liberal family members and keep my distance, not worth the arguing over politics. Funny thing, I never bring politics into family gatherings but inevitably the liberal members always do and the fireworks happen. I'm also cool with staying away from the crazies.

13 posted on 11/15/2017, 2:22:45 PM by roadcat

quote:

We never invite liberals to dinners.

11 posted on 11/15/2017, 2:03:18 PM by Grampa Dave (It's over for the NFL. They have stage 5 Colin brain cngancer, and it's terminal.)

quote:

I ruined the last Christmas for seven of my relatives including my wife, children and sons-in-law. They all supported Obama.

At dinner I told them they were all a bunch of losers and then put on my Trump hat which I had hidden in my lap.

15 posted on 11/15/2017, 2:39:16 PM by cymbeline

quote:

To: AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Berosus; Bockscar; cardinal4; ColdOne; Convert from ECUSA; ...
The truth is, after my parents passed, I can go really long periods without seeing the rest of my family. Thanks Sub-Driver.

16 posted on 11/15/2017, 2:48:03 PM by SunkenCiv (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/godsgravesglyphs/, forum.darwincentral.org, https://www.gopbriefingroom.com)

quote:

quote:

To: roadcat
...same here. But, you just inspired me, I went on EBay and bought two red MAGA hats for Thanksgiving!

26 posted on 11/16/2017, 8:36:41 AM by TiGuy22
To: TiGuy22
...same here. But, you just inspired me, I went on EBay and bought two red MAGA hats for Thanksgiving!
I've yet to buy one, sigh... but I will buy one eventually. My youngest daughter and her boyfriend are coming over to spend Thanksgiving dinner with us. He was fearful of meeting me at first, over a year ago, because he has Bernie Sanders stickers all over his car - a Prius, naturally. Just inside our home, I have my NRA hat hanging on a coat rack. I didn't mention the Sanders stickers, he didn't mention my NRA hat, and there has been no mention of politics between us. That's the way it should be, keeping it civil and just enjoying life otherwise!

28 posted on 11/16/2017, 2:33:50 PM by roadcat

NYC for a Thanksgiving Without Liberals

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3605770/posts

quote:

quote:

To: firebrand
Good grief. Families should get together and let politics go for a day. Give thanks for all our blessings.

2 posted on 11/17/2017, 4:00:37 PM by doug from upland (Why the hell isn't Hillary Rodham Clinton in prison yet?)
If anyone is still without a place to have dinner next Thursday, or is thinking twice about spending Thanksgiving with liberals, a group is meeting at a nice Upper West Side restaurant (no, that's not an oxymoron), conservatives only.

Our tentative times are 2:30 and 7. Freepmail me to let me know if you are interested and which time is better for you.

quote:

To: doug from upland
Good grief. Families should get together and let politics go for a day. Give thanks for all our blessings.
I'm basically the only member of my family who isn't your typical Gay State (Massachusetts) "progressive".At family get togethers I fight the temptation to try to preach to them.

4 posted on 11/17/2017, 4:04:55 PM by Gay State Conservative (ObamaCare Works For Those Who Don't.)

quote:

what if a stupid BLM leftard just waltzes in?

11 posted on 11/17/2017, 4:15:58 PM by beergarden

quote:

I am alone of Thanksgiving and have been trying to organize something. Oh, and I LOVE New York City.

But I’m in Los Angeles. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

14 posted on 11/17/2017, 4:21:16 PM by BunnySlippers (I love Bull Markets!)

quote:

To: Textide
It won’t be just freepers. Other good conservatives are coming.

18 posted on 11/17/2017, 4:25:53 PM by firebrand

quote:

Happy Thanksgiving.

20 posted on 11/17/2017, 4:31:31 PM by Little Bill (VN 65 - 68)

quote:

Last Christmas my mom warned me repeatedly that I was not to engage my snowflake cousin in political talk. It hurts the little dear’s feelings.

I got a little mad that I had no rights (just to goad my mom a little bit)

I finally promised that i wouldn’t start anything, but if they did start, I would finish it.

They were good.

I still got called a hater though. My snowflake cousin and moonbat aunt posted a picture of them in their vulgar pink hats at the “women’s march” in DC and crowing about how proud they were to stand up for their rights. We responded with a picture of me and three of my kids holding big black “assault rifles” (my daughter had her pink pistol) with NRA hats, Trump hats, a poster of Reagan and my Black Guns Matter T-shirt. We captioned it “We’re proud to stand for our rights too.”

24 posted on 11/17/2017, 4:41:11 PM by cyclotic (Trump tweets are the only news source you can trust.)

These posts should start picking up early this week.

Plinkey fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Nov 17, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

“Liberals are closed-minded bigots!” coming from the guy with “Diversity is the opposite of unity” in his signature.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Summary: "I showed my libtard relatives by cutting off contact with them after they cut me out of their lives."

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

quote:

I ruined the last Christmas for seven of my relatives including my wife, children and sons-in-law. They all supported Obama.

At dinner I told them they were all a bunch of losers and then put on my Trump hat which I had hidden in my lap.

Lol this guy ruining Christmas by calling his family losers

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quote:

Wait, he ruined Christmas for his wife, children, and sons-in-law? Do these people want to die cold and alone?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

Wait, he ruined Christmas for his wife, children, and sons-in-law? Do these people want to die cold and alone?

Of course, haven't you ever ruined Christmas by being a completely jackass?

I ruined Christmas once when I got mortal combat for SNES and I had a Sega so I couldn't play it that day...I was also like 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

How’d he smuggle it into his lap in the first place? Sounds like he probably saved Christmas by finally loving off after years of getting on everyone’s nerves.