Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/juliareinstein/status/931651005397299200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
The other thing is that dril wasn't actually doxed, people just assumed that the name they didn't know who is also associated with a separate comedy twitter account was dril.

Taber
Nov 17, 2007

Malkin's worst nightmare
What does fox tights refer to?

Nvm googled it https://www.vox.com/culture/2017/11/17/16671614/new-vanity-fair-editor-fox-tights-radhika-jones

Taber has a new favorite as of 08:29 on Nov 18, 2017

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Is homestuck still going? I liked the cop mspaint adventure, but homestuck was boring garbage

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

What else do you find cool/bad?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

verymoldy posted:

What else do you find cool/bad?

Your mom/your posting.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
We should all appreciate cool moms.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Volcott posted:

I appreciate moms that are a little warmer than cool. Microwaved moms are the best.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Zipperelli. posted:

I appreciate moms that are a little warmer than cool. Microwaved moms are the best.

Just post the set, get it out of your system.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Volcott posted:

Just post the set, get it out of your system.

:lol:

But for real, nah. She's hot though.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Volcott posted:

Mommy doms are cool

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

yea Prison Paul is a part of the Infowars Family

I cannot believe that I live in a world where this utterance makes sense to anyone

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Postal Parcel posted:

That said,(even knowing the conditions of driving in a Nascar car) I laughed at "fittest athlete in the sport"

I thought it was "fit" in the British sense, meaning hot or attractive

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Besesoth posted:

It's just weird because I usually agree with you on this kind of thing, but I came away with the exact opposite impression. I dunno, maybe I watched it wrong? :shrug: Anyway, the point is, commenting on something based wholly on secondhand accounts and preconceptions is how you become the IOSM.

Why are you acting like I owe Seth McFarlane the benefit of the doubt here when he's literally never done anything but poo poo on gay and trans people in every one of his shows

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

He also made a million ways to die in the west.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/931904978825904128
Kyle should start a Kickstarter to fund his research.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Sunswipe posted:

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/931904978825904128
Kyle should start a Kickstarter to fund his research.

I have nothing witty to say. This is one of the best self-owns ever.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Hypothesis: woman don’t orgasm
Evidence: no woman I’ve been sexually intimate with has reported having an orgasm as a result
Conclusion: female orgasms do not exist

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Scratch Monkey posted:

Hypothesis: woman don’t orgasm
Evidence: no woman I’ve been sexually intimate with has reported having an orgasm as a result
Conclusion: female orgasms do not exist

Well he's not wrong in his frame of reference.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean like this very theory is like the basis of the entirety of Victorian sexual politics

e: Bring back skirts for piano legs and doctors who specialize in hysterical paroxysm imo

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Data Graham posted:

Firstly, I would like to state that I am not an audiophile.

He's clearly an ephonophile

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Data Graham posted:

I mean like this very theory is like the basis of the entirety of Victorian sexual politics

e: Bring back skirts for piano legs and doctors who specialize in hysterical paroxysm imo

I like the idea that until 70s men were just universally bad at sex for thousands of years, then finally, with the help of a canary, a miner hat and a map some guy FOUND IT! And made history as the first straight person with a satisfied significant other.

:confused:The gently caress was that?
:byodame: I Don't know, but whatever you just did DO IT AGAIN!

BioEnchanted has a new favorite as of 19:43 on Nov 18, 2017

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BioEnchanted posted:

I like the idea that until 70s men were just universally bad at sex for thousands of years, then finally, with the help of a canary, a miner hat and a map some guy FOUND IT! And made history as the first straight person with a satisfied significant other.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

BioEnchanted posted:

I was under the impression he used a canoe.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

1stGear posted:

I was under the impression he used a canoe.

He claimed that he did, but she only noticed one paddle.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

ilmucche posted:

Is homestuck still going? I liked the cop mspaint adventure, but homestuck was boring garbage

Homestuck ended last year. This fall, they released a Kickstarter-funded game in the same universe after a pretty rocky development, so people have been talking about it again.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

I have nothing witty to say. This is one of the best self-owns ever.

I keep thinking that there's gonna be something funnier than "Well maybe all women are unsatisfied because I've never seen one orgasm and they've been lied to their whole lives :shrug:" but it doesn't happen

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Not social media but this guy, man

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

codo27 posted:

Not social media but this guy, man

Did he kill Jenna Fischer and Meryl Streep?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

grittyreboot posted:

Has anyone seen Jenna Fischer after The Office ended? :ohdear:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

GrandpaPants posted:

Has anyone seen Jenna Fischer after The Office ended? :ohdear:

She actually has a book out right now.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Not real, but the real story contains a bit of Idiot on Social Media Schadenfreude.

The people at r/opieandanthony were mocking noted Nazi shitlord Anthony Cumia's even shittier brother Joe (a talentless lump living off an allowance from his brother and his income from various cover bands). When the tide of that subreddit turned against documented pedophile and woman-beater Anthony and Joe, Joe came charging in to mock said redditors. Who immediately forwarded Joe's racist screeds on Facebook and Twitter to various venues that had booked his subpar U2 cover band, many of whom cancelled his gigs en masse (which is what this post was mocking; the redditor's username is a reference to Ant's woman-beating incident). The "I'm not a pedophile" line refers to a running joke in that subreddit that Joe paid neighborhood children to spit in his mouth. The war between the Opie and Anthony subreddit and talentless hanger-on Brother Joe may continue to this day, but the people there are so toxic and awful that it's not worth finding out.

TL,DR: inside subreddit joke about a disgraced Shock Jock's brother on one of the worst subreddits that no one cares about and I should be ashamed of recognizing immediately

Rev. Bleech_ has a new favorite as of 02:18 on Nov 19, 2017

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

From the Comic Strip Megathread:

LvK posted:

Y'know our "pal" Guy Gilchrist? He's, uh... he's been up to some stuff, and he sounds like a real piece of poo poo, alright!

https://twitter.com/MuppetFeminist/status/931591227660783616

And in case that disappears: Tweet. Image 1. Image 2.

glam rock hamhock posted:

To follow up I also saw this posted

Guy Gilchrist was born in 1957, so no, he is not a WW2 veteran.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SpeakerRyan/status/931600555927105536

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
Idiots on Social Media: you can have my phone number here it is six

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

grittyreboot posted:

Maybe he successfully hosed them, ever consider that?

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Mantis42 posted:

Maybe he successfully hosed them, ever consider that?

Murdering them first just seems implicit.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/HellblazerVice/status/931708964819161089

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Why did I read the replies? Now I'm sad again and i just got over being mad about my insurance premiums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Len posted:

Why did I read the replies? Now I'm sad again and i just got over being mad about my insurance premiums.

I kinda like that there are so many people raking him across the coals.

God drat he is a scumbag.