Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Correct. None of these pizzas rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

yeah I eat rear end posted:

a pretty good burger taste-wise and will make you feel like you don't have to eat for a day or two.

:randstare:That sounds like a challenge!

edit: I am honored with two active thread titles! :sotw:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yawgmoth posted:

NO

PIZZA

RULES

I'm the Borda Mini Churros

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Randaconda posted:

:randstare: I'm the Borda Mini Churros

Yargh
Jan 12, 2008
ok.

Yawgmoth posted:

NO

PIZZA

RULES

Oh hell yeah, especially 0, 2, 3, and 8. :randstare:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Yawgmoth posted:

NO

PIZZA

RULES

WOULD

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

God I wanna try all of those.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah I'd eat them all apart from maybe the dumb double crust. Who ever wants more crust?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Sakurazuka posted:

Yeah I'd eat them all apart from maybe the dumb double crust. Who ever wants more crust?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The crust is the worst part (unless it is stuffed with a Hot Dog).

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Yawgmoth posted:

NO

PIZZA

RULES

i'm so hungry

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. The crust is the worst part (unless it is stuffed with a Hot Dog).

Sakurazuka posted:

what the gently caress

what even is this

no

(Also it's double stuffed crust which is even better than double normal crust)

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Sakurazuka posted:

My dog sure as gently caress does.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
You guys get pizza with bad crust and/or nothing to dip it in.

Good pizza has good crust.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Good pizza has enough toppings that the crust is merely a point where you can lift it up into your mouth without catastrophic structural failure.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Yawgmoth posted:

NO

PIZZA

RULES

Y'all missing a real important piece of #1 here

But it's not visible, so is the small pastry baked into the big pastry?

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

eating only apples posted:

This was from like 4 pages ago but I'm catching up, and as I'm learning Russian and this is an Eastern European language I wanted to show off if nothing else:

[something- Today's?] lunch, [something] with old bread.

Czech speakers and/or OP, correct me...

boo_tradley posted:

You're so close! I think I typed "diaper soup and old crusty bread" into Google translate :effortless:

It says "Today's lunch: Diarrhea with old bread". Not bad for google translate I guess.

Anyways, anybody up for a tumor or something?

No? Well, how about a cheeseburger?

It's all cheese!

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
I'd be down with twice the crust, but I don't like the way they have two crusts and toppings in between. That's at least as unwholesome as the other options on that poster.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Captain Jesus posted:

It's all cheese!

YES!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Captain Jesus posted:

It says "Today's lunch: Diarrhea with old bread". Not bad for google translate I guess.

Anyways, anybody up for a tumor or something?

Liposuction fondue, my favorite

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mister Olympus posted:

Y'all missing a real important piece of #1 here

It won't work for me :confused::confused::confused:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

lol

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bloom posted:

Good pizza has enough toppings that the crust is merely a point where you can lift it up into your mouth without catastrophic structural failure.

Just cheese pizza with no toppings can be very good pizza

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Captain Jesus posted:

It's all cheese!

Oh hells yes.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Yawgmoth posted:

NO

PIZZA

RULES

Wife took a quick glance at my phone with this thread and asked why the Borda Mini Churros was surrounded by vaginas.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

The Bloop posted:

Point, but when I think of a good simple cheese pizza I'm not thinking of hotdogs and churros and burgers poking out of the crust.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

:bisonyes:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

The only burger I ever had to resort to a knife and fork was one where each bun half was a grilled cheese sandwich and had a bunch of giant onion rings and stuff on top of it. I tried fitting it in my mouth the normal way but i couldn't and it just made all the toppings fall out the back. 2/10 on burger construction but it was a pretty good burger taste-wise and will make you feel like you don't have to eat for a day or two.

When I got my braces put on, my mom then took me to get Burger King for lunch. My braces never actually caused me pain but that first day it was just so uncomfortable to eat so I had to cut the burger up in a grid pattern so I could just chew the pieces and not have to bite them off. It still sucked and was probably my least satisfying experience with Burger King

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Yawgmoth posted:

NO

PIZZA

RULES

#2 is giving me loving 'Nam flashbacks.

Friday evening, 7:30 pm, swinging dick solo on the maketable because the other two cooks called in "sick", screen is filled with orders and you can hear it going off as more fill it offscreen, shift manager is breathing down your neck to get your maketable times back under 4 minutes, you occasionally glance at the mountain of dishes in the dishpit and know you're going to be here three hours after close washing dishes, and wait - here's an order for the latest cheese-stuffed abomination of a crust that corporate created, the one that takes three loving rings and five loving minutes to do.

No pizza rules, but if the cook could have hated you so hard you spontaneously died then you would have.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

rndmnmbr posted:

Friday evening, 7:30 pm, swinging dick solo on the maketable because the other two cooks called in "sick", screen is filled with orders and you can hear it going off as more fill it offscreen, shift manager is breathing down your neck to get your maketable times back under 4 minutes, you occasionally glance at the mountain of dishes in the dishpit and know you're going to be here three hours after close washing dishes, and wait - here's an order for the latest cheese-stuffed abomination of a crust that corporate created, the one that takes three loving rings and five loving minutes to do.

No pizza rules, but if the cook could have hated you so hard you spontaneously died then you would have.

i heard that in rorschachs voice and i am happy about it.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

sneakyfrog posted:

i heard that in rorschachs voice and i am happy about it.

Man, that's every pizza cook's dream.

"..they'll look up and shout "Stuffed crust!" and I'll whisper, "No.""

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The Bloop posted:

I'd rather have plain cheese pizza than a pepperoni pizza, especially if it's the little pepperoni that curls up trapping grease puddles in every bite.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The accumulated filth of all their stuffed crusts and ranch dressing will foam up about their waists and all the goons and fb housewives will look up and shout "Pizza rules!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

e: dang it rndmnmbr

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

rndmnmbr posted:

Man, that's every pizza cook's dream.

"..they'll look up and shout "Stuffed crust!" and I'll whisper, "No.""

and your "i cook for people but i hate their souls" thread is where?

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

rndmnmbr posted:

I worked at a pizza hut for a bit, and there was a kid out in the dining room chanting "CHEESY BITES. I WANT CHEESY BITES" in horrible high pitched 8 year old boy voice. Then right as they went to order, he goes "I DON'T WANT CHEESY BITES ANYMORE" and that's my story of how I almost killed a child

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

bloom posted:

The accumulated filth of all their stuffed crusts and ranch dressing will foam up about their waists and all the goons and fb housewives will look up and shout "Pizza rules!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

No pizza rules but there is a pizza bylaw in my house that if you eat pizza with ranch dressing you'll do it off the floor like the dog you are.

sneakyfrog posted:

and your "i cook for people but i hate their souls" thread is where?

Fortunately that was in my wasted youth.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

rndmnmbr posted:

:smithfrog:

awww

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

rndmnmbr posted:

No pizza rules but there is a pizza bylaw in my house that if you eat pizza with ranch dressing you'll do it off the floor like the dog you are.

I knew someone who was huge into protein supplements and shakes and all that. He made them thick and them ate them out of a dog bowl that matched the dog's bowl and synchronized their feeding times. In the AM, it was cereal in a protein slurry out of the bowl. I don't think he ate it off the floor, but he wouldn't answer direct questions about eating off the floor, nor would his wife.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

There was a food safety thread hereabouts that got archived, dig it up for some of my better cooking stories.

Highlights include my brother's eternal burrito, that he deep fried for eight hours every night and then sold it to the first person that pissed him off Friday night, and the guy who boiled out a deep fryer with butyl degreaser.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Yawgmoth posted:

NO

PIZZA

RULES

I want to go to there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008