Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Are they at least going to drop those lovely uniforms they’ve been wearing the past few seasons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Kevyn posted:

Are they at least going to drop those lovely uniforms they’ve been wearing the past few seasons?

Haslam has said as soon as the league allows (2020). Assuming he doesn't end up in federal prison. I'd suffer them longer if it got rid of him.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Haslam has said as soon as the league allows (2020). Assuming he doesn't end up in federal prison. I'd suffer them longer if it got rid of him.

At least we haven't seen the godawful Orange unis this year

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Danny LaFever posted:

That video is depressing and also confirms how the Lions wilt in the National spotlight.

That particular chart was whacky, rather arbitrarily not including MNF or Thanksgiving Day to make a weird point

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree

Benne posted:

Jim Tomsula, widely mocked as the worst head coach of the modern era, went 5-11 in one season with San Francisco.

The Browns are 4-42 in three seasons.

Tomsula gave us the cool big fart during his one presser though. Has to be worth a few slots up.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
it's loving happening folks

cleveland on behalf of all lions fans welcome to the club

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

please just hold on a little longer bears

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
When it happens next week can the title be renamed "0-32 Watch"?

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

When it happens next week can the title be renamed "0-32 Watch"?

1-47 watch

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

We're witnessing something really really special

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

we get to peer into an alternate universe where the bears are really good

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Ches Neckbeard posted:

After today I'm sure he'll liquidate most of the current jerseys across Flying J truck stops.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I just want to remind you all that the Bears really loving suck and it would be the most Bears thing ever for them to beat every other AFCN team and inexplicably lose to the loving Browns. Leave it to those Chicago fucks to ruin all our dreams.

Bears gonna win by 17 and finish the sweep.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Fenrir posted:

I just want to remind you all that the Bears really loving suck and it would be the most Bears thing ever for them to beat every other AFCN team and inexplicably lose to the loving Browns. Leave it to those Chicago fucks to ruin all our dreams.

Bears gonna win by 17 and finish the sweep.

Are you posting from the past?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Jesus Christ okay, I was leaving the movie theater after a matinee showing of Die Hard because it's my favorite Christmas movie. I honest to god hadn't even looked at the scores... I thought browns/bears was a 4pm game!

Don't ask me how I pulled the exact margin of victory directly out of my rear end. I don't know.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Today, we are all Bears fans.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Well gently caress. I just got off the bus near the bar where I was hoping to actually watch the bears/browns game. What do I do Now?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Hockles posted:

I don't want the Browns to win again ever. I want to see how many consecutive losses will happen before they move or they contract the team.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Fenrir posted:

Well gently caress. I just got off the bus near the bar where I was hoping to actually watch the bears/browns game. What do I do Now?

You can watch Jimmy G beat the crap out of the Jags :/

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/clevelanddotcom/status/945047449709764608

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

he’s not wrong

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

he's not wrong, they're going 0-16

efb

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Merry Christmas to all, even the haters (teams with wins) and losers (Browns)!

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Will the Steelers rest their starters now?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

sponges posted:

They can still win Home Field advantage, so there is something to play for.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

sponges posted:

Deep down in your heart you know Landry Jones will go for 350 yards and 3 TDs anyway

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Benne posted:

Deep down in your heart you know Landry Jones will go for 350 yards and 3 TDs anyway

Well he did last year, I think.

Edit: it was 278 yards and 3 TDs

Flikken fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Dec 26, 2017

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

sponges posted:

With a chance to make the Browns go 0-16? Absolutely not. They will pour it on early then let the backups pad their stats in the second half.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Bigass Moth posted:

With a chance to make the Browns go 0-16? Absolutely not. They will pour it on early then let the backups pad their stats in the second half.

Just as god intended.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Bigass Moth posted:

Not exactly. The Patriots play at the same time, so they can't afford to not play to win in the off chance the Bryce Petty Jets upset NE

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I think we should be respectful and call it a 16-0 season. Go Browns!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
The Browns’ dream of two picks in the top 3 appears to be dead. Even if the Colts beat the Texans, Indy still has superior SOS to pick 3rd. If the Texans somehow win their pick will drop as low as 7 if TB wins and Denver loses. I believe if TB loses and Houston wins the order doesn’t change. So the Browns should be set with #1 overall and a pick between #4 and #7 at the worst to waste on a defensive lineman or something.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It's very fitting that he looks like he's wearing a prison jumpsuit

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Bumping this because it deserves it

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

If top players are refusing to be signed by the Browns then they're doomed forever.

SpitztheGreat
Jul 20, 2005
It surprises me that there hasn't been an even more vocal refusal by players to go to the Browns. If I were an unrestricted free agent who could get a 2 year, $5 million contract anywhere, and the Browns offered me a 3 year, $8 million contract, I don't think I would even consider the Browns for a second. If I were a young college player who was in position to be drafted first by the Browns, I would definitely stay in college. If I were a player that was traded to the Browns, I would seriously consider retirement/or would be as much of a cancer as possible to force a trade.

Granted, money talks and bullshit walks, but at some point I'm not sure the Browns can offer anyone enough money to put up with their incompetence.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

why is he wearing an orange onesie

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So can Cleveland buy the Falcons and swap teams? Let LeBron be the owner if he promises to stay and keep his corporate headquarters there?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

SpitztheGreat posted:

It surprises me that there hasn't been an even more vocal refusal by players to go to the Browns. If I were an unrestricted free agent who could get a 2 year, $5 million contract anywhere, and the Browns offered me a 3 year, $8 million contract, I don't think I would even consider the Browns for a second. If I were a young college player who was in position to be drafted first by the Browns, I would definitely stay in college. If I were a player that was traded to the Browns, I would seriously consider retirement/or would be as much of a cancer as possible to force a trade.

Granted, money talks and bullshit walks, but at some point I'm not sure the Browns can offer anyone enough money to put up with their incompetence.

Look at the average length of an NFL career. You aren't going to take an extra 5 or 6 million over a couple years before you're out of the league?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Either way, The Browns likely have to overpay for free agent talent, which is going to hamper them. They need to show a couple years of competency before players stop wanting extra to go there.

• Locked thread