Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

If I heard someone say that I'd probably punch them in the throat :)

I always feel like movies need a lot more of this when people are being douchebags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_versus_nurture

to get back on topic, the children of the very rich should be taken away so they don't learn to be complete pieces of poo poo

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Imagine being any kid of Donald Trump. I’d probably cringe if I heard my dad talking about grabbing my step mom by the pussy. Like is she a bowling ball? Was there not an appendage more convenient?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Soulex posted:

Imagine being any kid of Donald Trump. I’d probably cringe if I heard my dad talking about grabbing my step mom by the pussy. Like is she a bowling ball? Was there not an appendage more convenient?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

what do we need to spin off a child rearing thread now too

meh

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

"I love my children from most to least in order of how much I want to gently caress them"

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
DEEP STATE DEEP STATE DEEP STATE

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/945679188849188864

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Does the chyron say the fbi director is racing to retire with full benefits as if that’s an abnormal thing

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

boop the snoot posted:

Does the chyron say the fbi director is racing to retire with full benefits as if that’s an abnormal thing

Trump tweeted that he (deputy director, McCabe I think?) had 90 days left till he retired with full benefits. The last bit was like "will he make it???!!!"

TLDR, Trump's a loving rear end in a top hat.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

This is how you create a deep state.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Oh boy purge the unworthy

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

Oh boy purge the unworthy

they're trying!!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I love that it didn't take long for all these Republicans to start talking like Alex Jones to distract everyone from the fact that they're a bunch of traitors.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
I'm mostly amazed that Donnie's external brain has been screaming about how he needs to go full Stupid Watergate speed run and do Saturday Night Massacre Part Duex but he hasn't done it yet. Someone is do unspeakably awful things to pump up his ego and keep his temper tantrums under control.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

bird food bathtub posted:

I'm mostly amazed that Donnie's external brain has been screaming about how he needs to go full Stupid Watergate speed run and do Saturday Night Massacre Part Duex but he hasn't done it yet. Someone is do unspeakably awful things to pump up his ego and keep his temper tantrums under control.

Yeah someone's giving him happy lemonade time

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

On DNA kits- I don't care who I am related to, I don't care about my genetic predispositions, I just want to know what % of what. I understand the basics of genetics and how recessive Gene's, but I'm wondering how the gently caress I look like a surreal polaroid version of them. Which test is best for that? I've read two or three articles, but can't seem to understand what they offer vs my desired outcome.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

bulletsponge13 posted:

On DNA kits- I don't care who I am related to, I don't care about my genetic predispositions, I just want to know what % of what. I understand the basics of genetics and how recessive Gene's, but I'm wondering how the gently caress I look like a surreal polaroid version of them. Which test is best for that? I've read two or three articles, but can't seem to understand what they offer vs my desired outcome.

i like the way ancestry.com did it. gives your ethnic make up, then you likely progress through the us as immigrants.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

bulletsponge13 posted:

This is 23andMe's ancestry overview:

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Dec 27, 2017

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

what do we need to spin off a child rearing thread now too

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Internet VFW > Children Ruin Everything

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I'm not finding out my genetic make up because if it came back any percentage Slavic I would kill myself

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Do we have a hotter take than that?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Are you Albanian?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

maffew buildings posted:

I'm not finding out my genetic make up because if it came back any percentage Slavic I would kill myself

lol if you have any Germanic blood in you at all odds are at some point great great great great great great gran meemaw got plowed by some kievan rus or something

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
Merry Christmas and have a slow motion video of an SM-3 taking off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_kv-2Uneg

I was looking for an SS-18, but this one is a bit more pretty.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

MA-Horus posted:

lol if you have any Germanic blood in you at all odds are at some point great great great great great great gran meemaw got plowed by some kievan rus or something

Ironically made possible only through the Rus' Viking rulership.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MA-Horus posted:

all people were rapey is poo poo back then so yeah, likely

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

all people were rapey is poo poo back then so yeah, likely

Out of context this could apply to any time in history it seems.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

maffew buildings posted:

i know what I'm getting you for secret santa!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/946018415348678657

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Well that's just.. actually I have no words. I thought I'd dealt with 2017, but no, that's literally broken me.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Four days left in this year until we go into 2017 NG+. Remember this is 2016 NG+3 so bonfire intensity is gonna be getting bad now.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I would take the rankest shits in that train station. I'd eat a diet of nothing but runny cheese and mcdonalds for a week just to desecrate those crappers.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

My mom did 23andme and this is what it spits out:

I'd be curious what my dad's side breaks down to since his parents were first generation US born from Norwegians and Germans respectively. I don't understand the Neanderthal thing, it's funny but who actually cares what % Neanderthal your DNA is?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Racists?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Apparently it can have some increased effect on genetically caused diseases the more Neanderthal DNA you have.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Hexyflexy posted:

Well that's just.. actually I have no words. I thought I'd dealt with 2017, but no, that's literally broken me.

The Israelis know how to play Trump like a fiddle and have absolutely no shame about it? In what way is that surprising?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Hannibal Rex posted:

The Israelis know how to play Trump like a fiddle and have absolutely no shame about it? In what way is that surprising?

You ever take a huge poo poo that surprises you even though you’ve taken hundreds of huge shits?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

boop the snoot posted:

You ever take a huge poo poo that surprises you even though you’ve taken hundreds of huge shits?

Not yet, but I'm putting 'destroy a Israeli train station toilet' on my bucket list.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Hannibal Rex posted:

Its less surprising, more that they are taking this regressive measure to its inevitable end. They've spent the last few days basically dropping tear gas everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hope you all are ready for Vinche McMahon to take another go at professional football.
https://deadspin.com/timing-of-trad...0759.1494635041

I can think of numerous reasons why this is such a longshot idea. Even more than it was back in 2000.

• Locked thread