Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Willie Tomg posted:

loving this.

The entire point of mayo is to have enough tartness to it that it emulsifies, don't take down mayonaise just because Hellmans sucks and you dweebs can't use a loving blender.

America flavored mayo is miracle whip and most people hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

white people working in restaurant kitchens is cultural appropriation

as a cook i have literally, seriously been told this. mostly by other cooks who were awful at their jobs.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Seriously, check out the bad pizza thread if you want to see the horrors of pizza. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792275

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Blue Train posted:

America flavored mayo is miracle whip and most people hate it

that sounds like a problem with america--which is bad; DTA--and not mayonaise--which is good; PBUI

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

White Rock posted:

swedish pizza is a big hot mess off ingredients, essentially everything and anything allowed: mussels, bananas, french fries, peanut butter, garlic sauce,

entire pieces of tenderloin:

some of these look good, but some of them don't

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Garlic sauce is def good for a pizza

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

garlic owns in general. italian and korean cuisine have the right idea

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

White Rock posted:

swedish pizza is a big hot mess off ingredients, essentially everything and anything allowed: mussels, bananas, french fries, peanut butter, garlic sauce,

entire pieces of tenderloin:

what the gently caress sweden

The Unlife Aquatic
Jun 17, 2009

Here in my car
I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors
It's the only way to live
In cars

Blue Train posted:

Garlic sauce is def good for a pizza

tbh i dont know how people put tomato sauce on pizza it makes it so loving soupy

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Troy Queef posted:

it's mostly idiot people who think all "wypipo" eat are mayo sandwiches on Wonder bread (with the crusts cut off) and casseroles/hotdish

and while I will occasionally eat certain casserole (and admittedly they came out of a specific--and yes, white--time and place), mayo is just tasteless fat that can go and get hosed. mustard all day, the more German the better. except Colman's, that poo poo's good too, plus it sponsors the Norfolk Bravery Awards.

Unwoke: Colman's will no longer be made in Norwich, but will still call themselves "Colman's of Norwich".

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

oh good, finally a thread where i can read lots of pizza opinions. this is a unique and valuable service to the forums

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Breakfast All Day posted:

oh good, finally a thread where i can read lots of pizza opinions. this is a unique and valuable service to the forums

ahem

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is this the corporate kaepernick

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's true, goons will always derail a thread for pages to talk about food

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

what is that one place in pittsburgh somewhere that makes pizza and forgets to cook it that white people on twitter love
because i want it to be destroyed
that's my corporate kaepernick. i will take a knee until the lunchables pizza place is eradicated

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the bitcoin of weed posted:

what is that one place in pittsburgh somewhere that makes pizza and forgets to cook it that white people on twitter love
that's my corporate kaepernick. i will take a knee until the lunchables pizza place is eradicated

when someone (that being me) from St Louis, the city whose pizza everyone mocks, is appalled by your pizza you know you done hosed up. also I've never heard of this place.

the secret to STL-style pizza is to avoid Imo's, although I do respect Jayson Tatum's undying devotion to them. the correct places to go for thin-crust are Boccardi's and Fortel's, and that's because they either don't use Provel cheese altogether, use a blend that minimizes it, or just use better toppings and crust.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I thought you meant dicarlo’s, which i’ve always thought is nasty but my family in WV all love, but it turns out there’s multiple pizza places in that area that don’t cook the drat pizza.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Mean the totally not retarded cold cheese pizza?

Which totally makes sense because if you don!t put cold poo poo on top of the slice, people will immediately scold themselves as they smear the boiling hot sauce all over their bodies.

That place should be called Little Vincent's

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
so glad you stupid assholes have turned this thread into the arguing about piza thread. jfc

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
star wars in the chapo thread, pizza in the brands thread

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Post pizza places being woke and take all other pizza chat to pizza thread.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I sometimes use mayo, ketchup, horseradish, and sriracha to make a poor mans russian dressing for sandwiches.

Is that cultural appropriation

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dead gay son posted:

I sometimes use mayo, ketchup, horseradish, and sriracha to make a poor mans russian dressing for sandwiches.

Is that cultural appropriation

excuse me I believe you mean you’re making FREEDOM DRESSING

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/949305596158898176

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i really want brands to start fighting each other

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I dont get the steakumms message, are they saying "Let's see if you can make our food edible"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A burger place couldn't be tweeting about roasts and you don't grill a roast anyway. The whole thing is a disaster death to America

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Same but only because it's my best hope for a career

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Let's see how much you like the idea when you eat a stray bullet in a corporate hit on the steak-umm's social media manager

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

steinrokkan posted:

I dont get the steakumms message, are they saying "Let's see if you can make our food edible"

it seems that way

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Peanut President posted:

Americans are a melting pot so we can eat any goddamn thing we want

Americans can ruin any food they want, agreed

Peanut President posted:

French have to stick with their birds-boiled-alive-stew only.

And fatty-liver-of-force-fed-geese pate!

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This sucks

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

corporate brand twitter is torture

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

the only thing worse than nazis on twitter are brands

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008