Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Tramon Williams had a good year in Arizona, and looks like he still has a little bit of gas in the tank. I wonder if it's worthwhile to bring him back on a cheap 1-year contract given his experience with Pettine's defense. He can also provide depth if when players get injured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SKULL.GIF posted:

Tramon Williams had a good year in Arizona, and looks like he still has a little bit of gas in the tank. I wonder if it's worthwhile to bring him back on a cheap 1-year contract given his experience with Pettine's defense. He can also provide depth if when players get injured.

Didn't we try that with Devon House, who then proceeded to get injured? I swear we have an unnatural amount of injuries every season.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

Wasn't his biggest issue a nagging shoulder injury that he played through in his last year as a Packer?

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

SKULL.GIF posted:

:same:

If the Pack can pick him up cheap, he's worth a shot.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
rip

https://twitter.com/mikejurecki/status/951657592958337025

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

God DAMMIT

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

:))))))))))))

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this dude is ready for chicago, imo

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I'd rather have that rotund fella anyway.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
In a surprise move the McCaskey family has sold their ownership stake to Abe Froman,

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

this dude is ready for chicago, imo

this is a man that knows which condiments go on a hot dog

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
he looks like he regularly eats the bacon pepperoni stuffed crust deep dish pizza i had from the generic-italian-as-hell-sounding-name place during my 1 time in chicago

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Fenrir posted:

Wasn't his biggest issue a nagging shoulder injury that he played through in his last year as a Packer?

Speaking of this, did Green Bay fire it’s strength and conditioning coach when we cleaned house?

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I went on the packers website last night and they had listed the S&C coach as having some absurdly long tenure, so I’m guessing he’s still around.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Pops Mgee posted:

Speaking of this, did Green Bay fire it’s strength and conditioning coach when we cleaned house?

I feel like the packers get ravaged by injuries pretty much every year and they have gone through several s&t coaches during that time

*edit* nevermind he's been in charge for the last 8 years

OperaMouse
Oct 30, 2010

Whooping Crabs posted:

I feel like the packers get ravaged by injuries pretty much every year and they have gone through several s&t coaches during that time

*edit* nevermind he's been in charge for the last 8 years

I also think the Packers are extremely conservative and resort less to more dubious medicine to get players on the field.

That being said, having Matthews with hamstring issues each year is unexceptable.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status/951893435312689152

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

OperaMouse posted:

That being said, having Matthews with hamstring issues each year is unexceptable.
To be fair, this is true, it is without exception, but still, :stare:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

:pray:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

A roller coaster of emotion.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

I'm not liking these nfc north teams not named the lions making smart decisions and getting better.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

It would be hard to top the bad decision making that the bears have shown these last five years.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Just got an alert from the mobile app, Fangio confirmed to return :woop::woop:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hey thats great, im glad for you tittiekisser69. its always cool when the football team makes the good decisions, or so i am told.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it owns to be excited for all the bears moves and they'll still win like 4 games next season and lose 55-3 to the packers

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
that does own

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Nooo

https://twitter.com/RobDemovsky/status/952040657585098752

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

wait! who cares, bennett's been there for three years and was all over the place. gently caress it, the packers overhaul freight train rumbles on

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Let off some steam, Bennett.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I hope the packers’ teardown fails utterly and results in you people experiencing the same general misery that permeates the rest of this godforsaken division

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

well i hope truby titty grabby becomes at least half as interesting as cutler's career there

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

I like Bennett and hope he gets a job somewhere outside of the division.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

GeneX posted:

I hope the packers’ teardown fails utterly and results in you people experiencing the same general misery that permeates the rest of this godforsaken division

Search your feelings.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I am glad bennett gets to do a job he is good at, receivers coach, rather than a job he is bad at, offensive coordinator

being stuck doing things you are bad at is frustrating!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Until I clicked the Link I thought they were talking about Marty B, and was trying to figure out why anyone would assume he was coming back.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Gonz posted:

lol

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Gonz posted:

How proud of yourself do you feel right now? Because the answer should be "very"

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

BlackJosh posted:

How proud of yourself do you feel right now? Because the answer should be "very"

Correct.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
okay i need it explained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nerve posted:

okay i need it explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9aiYqSRfCM