Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dear Reddit, my friend told me he would kill me last, but now it looks like he lied. What can I do to repair this relationship?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

CheesyDog posted:

If I were glove wife I'd have to make him try to take off my bra wearing those huge ski gloves

guess what's replacing foreplay

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Rubellavator posted:

Definitely expected this to be about him being a loud alcoholic rear end in a top hat when gaming.

I like to subvert expectations

How do I [27F] ask my girlfriend [31F] to ease up on the affection?

quote:

Lately, my girlfriend has been acting really weird; she's been extra affectionate and it is driving me crazy!! These days I am actually dreading coming home (we live together) because when I do, my gf acts like she hasn't seen me in a week. She'll run to the door, greet me with a slow and cutesey "...hiiiii.....I miiiiiissed you" and then give me a hug where her arms go underneath my shirt and lasts like 10 seconds. She'll go in for at least 3 kisses during this hug. This is all before I've even closed the door or taken off my coat. I'll give her a hug back, but if it's not up to her standards she goes "what, are you not happy to see me? I'm so happy to see you! Awwww pouty face". Over the next five minutes I'll probably get another hug and 10 kisses.

If we're just sitting on the couch watching TV, I'll see her trying to catch my eye and when I look over at her she smiles. So I ask her what's up and she just says "Nothing, I just love you!". And then she'll put this really sheepish look on her face, and go on my lap to cuddle. It really feels like she's acting like a 6 years old or a cat. At night we usually spend 30-60 minutes reading in bed. She will insist on holding hands while we're reading and will go "aww pout" if I move my hand to scratch my leg, or turn the page of my book, or if I just want to switch positions. When we are actually going to sleep, she'll come over to the middle of the bed (double sized bed) because her side is too far away from me. She'll then wrap her arms and legs around me, put her face in my hair and also hold my hand. I can do this for a bit, but this is not a comfortable position to sleep in.

Another thing I can't stand is how much she touches my butt. It's SO ANNOYING. Literally every single time she passes me, she'll touch my butt and giggle. And she knows that I don't like it, but she'll do it anyway. She'll also pee with the door open and get sad if I don't look at her or make any acknowledgement. She gets dressed/undressed in the bedroom or n the bathroom with the door open and gets annoyed/pouty if I don't notice and come over to touch her boobs or something.

Maybe I am overreacting here or am just crazy, but I am getting so overwhelmed by the way she is acting. It's just too much and it's actually a huge turn off. At the end of the day I just don't want any more touching! How do I tell her to cut down on the affectiony cutesy stuff without hurting her feelings?

tl;dr: My girlfriend is being really touchy and affectiony and it's driving me insane. How do I tell her to cut down on it without making it seem that I don't like her?

quote:

Well, a little over a month ago we got into a huge fight and I was thinking about breaking up. I said that I needed some space, so she actually really cut down on the hugging/kissing/holding hands then. But then after I said that I'll try and give it another shot to feel close to her again, that's when she started doing all this weird stuff. So I guess she's actign like this because I said I wanted to break up before? But really all it's doing is pushing me further away because it's so over the top

quote:

You're right. I guess I'm just scared because she always manages to make me feel so guilty about stuff like this. She frequently pulls the "you don't love me as much as I love you" card on me. So if she is showing all this weird affection as a way to show that she feels close to me and doesn't want me to leave, me telling her to chill out would be like saying I don't like you go away.

quote:

When she's mad there's a lot of yelling, when she's really mad she'll break things. I just never know how to deal with it and everything I do is wrong. She doesn't listen to reason when she is angry and says mean poo poo and then later on say she didn't mean it. These days I actually do just ignore it and not do anything, since I'm tired of it and anything I do will be wrong anyway so what's the point.

She does work regular 9-5 hours. I leave for work an hour before her (she wakes up at the same time as me) and usually get home before her as well, although this past week I've been working OT. I would say that she doesn't have any hobbies, but she/we see her friends more than I see mine. My close friends don't live in the area and also my gf doesn't like them.

Hmmm...

quote:

The reason that I was close to breaking up with her in the past is because I don't like how she reacts when she is upset and she seems to get upset at the smallest things. She'll usually break random things, but also purposely break cards and gifts I've given her to hurt my feelings. And yes, she has hit me in the past. I eventually changed my mind about breaking up because she said she was going to start therapy and take medication.

Yeah, I think you should go back to plan A.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
borderline/bipolar personality disorder are real yo

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Weren't people jailed for carving graffiti into the Colosseum?

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007
You should get that looked at

What happened to the dude whose girlfriend never opened his gift but claimed she did, and wouldn't let him open the box either? I found that really puzzling.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

porkswordonboard posted:

What happened to the dude whose girlfriend never opened his gift but claimed she did, and wouldn't let him open the box either? I found that really puzzling.

Yeah, either outcome is really weird. If she didn't open it why not just say she forgot about it? Why the lies about the necklace being in the shop or getting cleaned or what ever? Why seal the box back up to look like an unopened package? Why are people so weird and continue to date when there's no trust and crazy mind games going on?

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

porkswordonboard posted:

:same:

If I've learned anything, it's something deeply sinister and concerning.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

porkswordonboard posted:

Inside is a framed picture of a frail old woman.

She always knew that the instant his trust in her ran out, so too would her time on this Earth.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

porkswordonboard posted:

It is a cat, and she is too afraid to re-open the box for fear of either finding a dead cat, or a cat dead-set on vengeance for it's attempted poisoning

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
It’s a tinier version of their apartment complete with a tiny version of him opening a small box in a drawer

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

fruit on the bottom posted:

It’s a tinier version of their apartment complete with a tiny version of him opening a small box in a drawer

Ugh I hated the first dozen seasons of CSI

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The tiny man turns his head and looks toward you. Almost by instinct you turn your head and look to the ceiling.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

dear strong bad, how do you gently caress with boxing gloves on

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Lol, good luck getting this through airport security when your study abroad program ends and you go home.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I'm gonna pretend she wants advice on how to transport it back to America.

My answer is buy a bong and remove the critical parts and glue them to the skull then when customs asks what it is you can just say it's a novelty bong. No one would ever suspect it to be a real skull.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LadyPictureShow posted:

I’m curious if you know of any articles or could recommend a book discussing medical anthropology, because that’s honestly pretty interesting. I’ve been on antidepressants/mood stabilizers on and off since my teens (regularly for the past seven or so years, but with a lot of switching/titrating etc) and a lot of the time it felt like my doctors didn’t actually give a poo poo about figuring out the root problem and focused on ‘well, if you don’t feel the meds are working, let’s just increase the dose/add a supplemental secondary med’, sometimes with disastrous results.

You might need a better psychiatrist. Mine always is very careful to determine what's my brain being broken and what's a reaction to a problem in my life. I got lucky though and hit on a good one right away.

Streak posted:

borderline/bipolar personality disorder are real yo

Not the same thing!

This one definitely rings my Borderline alarm though. She's just so into attention.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Anony Mouse posted:

Myself and gf of 1 year (23M/F): I watched her beat the poo poo out of a man who wanted to hurt her and stay happy about it. I just can’t look at her the same since

quote:

On 8 December 2017 my girlfriend “Thea” and I attended a birthday party which our friend, through some stroke of dumbassery, decided to hold in a restaurant in a park. To give you an idea, it’s by a lake in the middle of a park and you have to walk ten minutes (or more, if you are like my gf and wear heels everywhere) to the park gate. You can’t call a cab or drive to the restaurant. loving stupid.

Late into the night, Thea and I were maybe halfway to the gate when I realized I forgot my phone at home. Thea said her feet were swollen and hurt from new shoes and it was very hard to walk on gravel and asked me to go back and get it by myself and she would wait. Obviously I was NOT okay with that but she got very stubborn over it. To this day both of us have no idea what got into her, she is usually very nice with accommodating my requests even if they are unreasonable and this WAS reasonable. She was some combination of tipsy, mad for me for embarrassing her with a very stupid comment at the party, idk what else.

I was feeling guilty for delaying us, cold in my thin jacket and grumpy over work in the morning. I should have carried her or something. Instead I thought I would just quickly dash there and back. I am so, so sorry.

What happened after I left, according to her: she sat down on the curb of the park road to relieve her pain. After some time, a man approached her and insistently “suggested” she accompany him to some bar. Thea told him she wasn’t interested, then to gently caress off. After he got more and more in her face, she pulled out her phone and said she was calling the cops and that her boyfriend was coming. In that moment he slapped the phone out of her hands and tried to drag her by the hair (?), and in panic she lunged for him(?) - she is not able to describe the details. She is very tall and fit for a woman, but I still don’t see how she overpowered such a large man from this position. I guess panic is hell of a steroid. Her own words were: “remember how I practiced karate? Well I did none of that.”

What happened from my perspective: I was walking back to where we parted with another friend who was also leaving. I heard screaming and of course I run there as fast as I could. When I got there she was punching and kneeing this man, who was on the ground, as hard as she could. I had to peel HER off him. The guy looked like human shaped mincemeat, I am still surprised he survived.

I don’t blame her. Of course, at all. If anything, I blame myself, every day, I struggle with deep guilt for putting Thea in this situation through first forgetting the phone and then abandoning her. But it’s not the guilt that’s killing me, it’s remembering my gentle and caring girlfriend transformed in this rage machine trying to gouge man’s eyes out long after he seemed overpowered. And her reaction.

Thea cried and acted so scared and confused in front of the cops. After they were able to confirm that the man actually already had one conviction for something called “opportunistic sexuаl аssault” they were very sympathetic to her situation (and more than a little judgmental of me). But when I tried to comfort her in private, she told me the only thing she was sorry for is putting me through such hell because of her own stupidity, and she is mad at herself for being so stupid. She is not distraught or upset over having to assault this guy. Her own words were that she is “extremely pleased” with having been able to defend herself, and punish him for what he wanted to do. She said she thinks back to it often and although she’s learned the lesson, she enjoys the memory.

This mentality, and the way she so easily switched from her crying act to being so content, unnerves me. I look at her and shiver, and this has not let up at all since the incident. Of course, this only causes more guilt – I put her in this situation and I am mad at her for being able to defend herself? WTF self. But I can’t help it. I feel so bad but I am genuinely disturbed around her.

My country is kind of conservative and looks down on therapy, but I looked into it recently. But I can’t imagine opening up in front of someone, especially since a therapist would likely also judge me (this country is big on being a man and protecting your lady). Also, irrationally I am afraid that telling the therapist will somehow endanger my girlfriend (to be fair I researched and therapy privacy laws in our country are not so great). I am only comfortable sharing this on reddit because there is no actual case against my girlfriend, and most of the people in this country don’t speak English anyway.

Please help me.

tl;dr: my girlfriend beat a would-be attacker into pulp. She is not disturbed over it, she is happy. I can’t stop being disturbed by her attitude.

Edit: reading all the comments. Just to clarify, she is specifically happy over having been able to HURT him for threatening he. This, and the extent of how much she attacked him, and how easily she had a presence of mind to put an act up for the police, is what I keep thinking of most.
Girlfriend badass, so what

I think deep down inside of this guy, in his heart of hearts, he felt a tiny bit of cold comfort in the physical power he assumed he had over his girlfriend, and now he feels vulnerable. Imagine being with a partner who could beat the poo poo out of you if they really wanted to... oh wait.

This is the best thing I've read in weeks. "It's not the guilt that haunts me, it's knowing that my girlfriend could shred me like paper if I step too far out of line..."

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Midnight Voyager posted:

You might need a better psychiatrist. Mine always is very careful to determine what's my brain being broken and what's a reaction to a problem in my life. I got lucky though and hit on a good one right away.

I got really distrustful of psychs/counselors for a while there, especially after a sleep med interacted badly with an anti-depressant and once I was out of the ER all the Psych said was ‘I’m sorry to hear that’ when I said ‘yeah I had all the symptoms except coma and death’.

My docs are cool and not lovely these days, but still; fuckin hell.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Yeah, medications are serious and feeling like a zombie on a medication or having a bad reaction is something that should be addressed. Unfortunately some conditions can still be hard to medicate for so doctors will settle for 'kind of works, makes you feel like poo poo' over 'not on meds, severe danger to self'.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

TheSpiritFox posted:

Girlfriend badass, so what

I think deep down inside of this guy, in his heart of hearts, he felt a tiny bit of cold comfort in the physical power he assumed he had over his girlfriend, and now he feels vulnerable. Imagine being with a partner who could beat the poo poo out of you if they really wanted to... oh wait.

This is the best thing I've read in weeks. "It's not the guilt that haunts me, it's knowing that my girlfriend could shred me like paper if I step too far out of line..."
[/quote]

They're going to end up going to the gym and studying martial arts obsessively. Gotta stay one step ahead.

Or buy matching outfits and spend their nights hunting down sex offenders and roughly loving each other on rooftops.

Could go either way.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Help? But also just venting. (self.dating)

quote:

This past weekend I met a guy and we kind of hit it off. We ended up having sex and he gave me his number, telling me to text him to hang out. When I did he was very cold and distant.

We have a mutual friend and so I asked if they knew what was up. Apparently he told them that I thought he took advantage of him and he didn't want me invited back to his house.

I take this very seriously and I 100% believe that men can be pressured into sex, but I am just very confused in this situation.
Yes, I was the one who expressed initial interest and I was definitely being very flirty and seductive. He was in his room and I went in and asked if we could talk. In that conversation I asked him on a date and he said yes. Then we continued to talk and at some point he asked me to close the door, so I did. He asked me what I wanted to do and I suggested cuddling. We cuddled for a long time and we talked about all sorts of serious topics like religion and our most recent exes. Then from my perspective he started to speed things up and touch me more, I asked him what he wanted to do and he suggested naked cuddling. After I agreed to that he asked me to give him head, I agreed, and then he fingered me. During that he said verbatim "I really want to be inside of you" and I wanted to have sex too, so we did. I ended up staying over night, but things were weird in the morning because he left the bed in the middle of the night and then was super distant both when I left and when I later texted him.

He had more to drink than I did, but he didn't seem to be that drunk. We were having such intense conversation that it really didn't seem to me like alcohol consumption was a major issue.

I had not heard from him since, which is why I was asking my friend for advice about whether or not I should contact him and she told me about what he said (that he felt pressured into sex and didn't want to see me again for that reason).

I obviously felt horrible after her telling me this, regardless of how I perceived the situation. I sent him a message apologizing if a made him uncomfortable, that my intentions were far from that. I said that I didn't mean to push things further than he wanted to go and I apologized if he was more drunk than I thought. I told him that I would like if we could just start over, take things slowly, and genuinely get to know each other. I also told him that I completely understand if he wants me to lose his number, that he should just let me know and he'll never hear from me again, but I just wanted him to know how sorry I was that I caused any issues.

That was about 3 hours ago and he has not answered, I know not to say anything else to him, so no need to tell me that. I guess I just wanted thoughts on what I could have done differently to avoid such a horrible situation?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

She just cat personed him

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

maskenfreiheit posted:

Help? But also just venting. (self.dating)

It was an enjoyable hookup. You both had fun, but now it's time to move on. Just leave the dude alone. There are thousands of other fish in the sea.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

It was an enjoyable hookup. You both had fun, but now it's time to move on. Just leave the dude alone. There are thousands of other fish in the sea.

was it tho? I mean if were as described from the switched perspective and it was clear the girl didn't want anything to do afterwards I don't think anyone would go "but the signs were all clear!".

Ignoring the patter in between we know the dude was drunk, she went after him, and he was upset in the aftermath. Everything else is just fluff to make the OP feel better about their actions.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

ArbitraryC posted:

was it tho? I mean if were as described from the switched perspective and it was clear the girl didn't want anything to do afterwards I don't think anyone would go "but the signs were all clear!".

Ignoring the patter in between we know the dude was drunk, she went after him, and he was upset in the aftermath. Everything else is just fluff to make the OP feel better about their actions.
Wait, didn't the other party go after the OP, and then feel bad later? That's the confusing part to me.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

PetraCore posted:

Wait, didn't the other party go after the OP, and then feel bad later? That's the confusing part to me.

OP "expressed initial interest" and followed him into his room after presumably some sort of party that took place where he lived while he was drunk.

I mean everything she said afterwards suggest he was also enthusiastic about the encounter up to the point it happened, but considering he mysteriously vanished in the middle of the night to cry about it, went awol with her when she tried to contact him afterwards, and said to his own friends he felt like it's not what he wanted, I dunno if we should trust the "this is totally what they wanted" narrator.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jan 13, 2018

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
She:
Asked to talk
Asked to cuddle

He:
Asked her to close the door
Started touching her
Asked to cuddle naked
Asked her to go down on him
Fingered her
Said he wanted to gently caress her (and did)
Gave her his number afterward
Asked her to text him to hang out again

The only thing she can do to be safer is develop a personal limit of 1 beer = drunk don't approach. Dude definitely has some weird poo poo going on though.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Anne Whateley posted:

She:
Asked to talk
Asked to cuddle

He:
Asked her to close the door
Started touching her
Asked to cuddle naked
Asked her to go down on him
Fingered her
Said he wanted to gently caress her (and did)
Gave her his number afterward
Asked her to text him to hang out again

The only thing she can do to be safer is develop a personal limit of 1 beer = drunk don't approach. Dude definitely has some weird poo poo going on though.

that's if you take everything she said at complete face value in the wake of him feeling hurt and wanting nothing to do with her. If there were a reddit post from a dude who was like "I was at this chick's house party, followed her into her room, she was totally jonesin for me but cried fowl the next morning" would you really just accept his account of what happened leading up to the encounter? Dude literally wandered off at 3am when he sobered up and woke up to get away from her, by her own admission.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
If the dude were like "I kept making moves, she was quiet but I could tell she was into it," I'd be like uhhhhhh. If the dude were like "Then she grabbed my dick, then she asked if we could get naked, then she asked if I'd go down on her," that's a lot harder.

If he were telling it to the cops or something, I'd be more skeptical, but what would be the motivation to completely make up everything for reddit? If you think the post is real at all, you kind of have to accept the basic factual events imo.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Well... it's obvious the guy feels bad about it. It doesn't necessarily mean she was predatory, maybe he was just way more drunk than she realized if she didn't know him, but you're right that the reaction is important.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

She's obviously very ugly there's no other explanation

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
People drink and have sex all the time. If they are lucid, not slurring or stumbling, and seem normal it is OK. If they are visibly impaired or asleep it is a no go. It doesn't sound like she pressured him or like he was too drunk to consent.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Anne Whateley posted:

If the dude were like "I kept making moves, she was quiet but I could tell she was into it," I'd be like uhhhhhh. If the dude were like "Then she grabbed my dick, then she asked if we could get naked, then she asked if I'd go down on her," that's a lot harder.

If he were telling it to the cops or something, I'd be more skeptical, but what would be the motivation to completely make up everything for reddit? If you think the post is real at all, you kind of have to accept the basic factual events imo.
Are you really asking in this thread why anyone would fabricate details about something to reddit to feel validated?

I'm not saying the dude should go to campus or police about the encounter, but i wouldn't say that if the situation was reversed either. I think it's possible people can be taken advantage of in a grey area of drunken hookups where no one intended to take advantage of the other person but I would say we should generally believe the victim in the aftermath where they say they weren't really into it and don't want anything to do with the other person.

What we do know from her own account is she was into him during a party, followed him into his personal space in the aftermath, allegedly had sex consensually, when he woke up after sobering up he removed himself from the situation, wanted nothing to do with her in the morning, and told his friends he felt like he was taken advantage of.

All the signs of her pushing things too far are there by her own admission and her only defense is a grey area of what she claims he said/did leading up to the sex itself.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Jan 13, 2018

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I would also think she'd be more likely to lie about the events if her question was like "this was reported to my school, now how do I get out of trouble?" But it's not, she seems genuinely really upset she might have hurt him, and her question is, given that she already did XYZ, what can she do better in the future. If she's making up the events, then the answers she gets wouldn't be helpful to answer that question, making the post pointless.

I didn't say he was lying or anything like that, I don't think he was. I do think he has some weird poo poo going on, which is what I said.

e: That's a hell of an edit. If you assume she was lying about all the facts, why not go ahead and assume he was blackout drunk, couldn't carry a conversation, and became unconscious halfway through?

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Jan 13, 2018

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
My [22M] girlfriend [22F] constantly asks for piggyback rides and its exhausting.

quote:

My girlfriend and I have been together for a little over two years now and I really don’t have very many complaints. We seem compatible together and I really think this can be a long term thing.

My girlfriend is really huge (tall), but thats not really an issue for me. She’s only 3 inches shorter than me (she is 6’1). Her size is the crux of my issue.

Lately she’s been asking me to give her piggyback rides all the time. I try to oblige, but its really not easy to lug 165 lbs around all the time. She asks me to do this on a frequent basis too. If she gets hammered at a party she’ll ask. If she’s tired after the gym (even though I’m tired too!) she’ll ask. If she’s just “feeling lazy” she’ll ask.

I can do it, but it’s very tiring and unpleasant. Sometimes she’ll even have me do it after leg day at the gym and I feel even more sore from it.

I really don’t want to do it anymore, but how can I tell her that without making her think she’s fat or too large or anything? She’s already really self-conscious about her size and has asked me on numerous occasions if I prefer shorter girls, so I have to be tactful about doing this.

tl;dr: I don't want to give my girlfriend piggyback rides and need a non-hurtful way of expressing this.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Absurd Alhazred posted:

My [22M] girlfriend [2F] constantly asks for piggyback rides and its exhausting.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Anne Whateley posted:

e: That's a hell of an edit. Why not go ahead and assume he was blackout drunk, couldn't carry a conversation, and became unconscious halfway through?

i'm not assuming anything it's by her own words. Literally everything there for someone taking advantage of a drunk person to have sex is in that post, including the regretful aftermath. The only mitigating factor is that she claimed once she was in his room with him he was the one pursuing it, which is something someone who sexually assaulted another person would say to cover their rear end.

The thing that really stood out to me was him bouncing from his own room in the middle of the night because he was already clearly upset about it as the booze wore off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Can I borrow your poop knife bro

why did nobody else go insane with laughter over poop knife man