Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

DominoKitten posted:

Every single man I have ever lived with has left layers of piss droplets in the bathroom for me to clean up save one. My father. Roommates. Boyfriends. They did not and would not clean it up themselves, and some vociferously denied their own culpability, but I knew. And no, it's not on the seat, these men were not that abominable, it's a fine misting all around the toilet itself on the floor.

One man has not. I married him, and this has prevented me from turning into a seething woman driven to acts of toilet sabotage in a desperate yet futile attempt to not have to mop up yet another grown man's piss leavings.

Some of this is caused by the afore-mentioned peeing directly into the center because small bits splash out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
Every time I read one of these pee stories I just think about that John Updike passage about how women can't pee right because their insides are too complicated.

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).
It not an aim thing with most guys...

We're taking something a couple inches in diameter and aiming it as something a foot in diameter. Men aren't THAT uncoordinated.

However, if you squeeze it a bit too hard (not talking hard enough to hurt or anything), the urethra gets a tiny bit pinched and it causes a bit of a sprinkler effect. Which is where the messes come from.

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene
Pee doesnt always exit the wiener in a steady stream. Sometimes you get dual beams, sometimes it just sprays a lil at first, sometimes it comes out at an angle.

It doesn't matter how hard you try, if you're a dude you'll pee on the floor/seat. What I dont get is why people just dont take 2 seconds to clean it up.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

DominoKitten posted:

Every single man I have ever lived with has left layers of piss droplets in the bathroom for me to clean up save one. My father. Roommates. Boyfriends. They did not and would not clean it up themselves, and some vociferously denied their own culpability, but I knew. And no, it's not on the seat, these men were not that abominable, it's a fine misting all around the toilet itself on the floor.

One man has not. I married him, and this has prevented me from turning into a seething woman driven to acts of toilet sabotage in a desperate yet futile attempt to not have to mop up yet another grown man's piss leavings.

I've lived with all women and I've lived with all men, and there's no comparison: the bathroom was always way dirtier with the women. I lived with two female roommates for a while and I had to wipe underneath the front of the seat every time after they pissed. Like if I happened to go in too soon after and lifted the seat to piss I was risking getting drops of piss all over my hand. It's happened with with some of the other women I've lived with too.

maybe I've just lived with weirdos tho

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I always put the seat back down after peeing because even as a man I find it annoying to have to put the seat down to go #2, especially if it's from someone else

I'm also convinced that men who don't wipe up their piss dribbles have never actually cleaned their own toilet before

e:

Stevie Lee posted:

I've lived with all women and I've lived with all men, and there's no comparison: the bathroom was always way dirtier with the women. I lived with two female roommates for a while and I had to wipe underneath the front of the seat every time after they pissed. Like if I happened to go in too soon after and lifted the seat to piss I was risking getting drops of piss all over my hand. It's happened with with some of the other women I've lived with too.

maybe I've just lived with weirdos tho

this is true. I remember reading claims that janitors typically find women's restrooms to be messier than men's. there also seems to be a number of women so afraid to touch the toilet that they will hover and end up pissing all over the seat in the process, never wipe it up and never flush the toilet. because that involves touching things. meanwhile cellphones and keyboards carry like 5-10x more bacteria. the average person NEVER cleans those. the room in the house with the most bacteria and germs: the kitchen

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jan 26, 2018

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

someone draw a diagram, this piss talk is too cerebral for me!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Obviously i'm gonna clean it up if i pee on the seat and more if there is a urethra resonance cascade but wiping the floor for remnants of pee mist is extreme to me. I'm much more disgusted by stepping onto a wet bath mat than I am imagining tiny droplets of pee that I can't see or feel.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

someone draw a diagram, this piss talk is too cerebral for me!

Nice try, Trump

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I hate waking up and taking a piss and all of a sudden my stream is split in two and one is going in the bowl and the other is hitting the floor. You frantically rush to stop but your bladder is so full it's painful and you end up smacking your dick and getting piss all over your hands and ugh its too late, poo poo is already a mess

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Obviously i'm gonna clean it up if i pee on the seat and more if there is a urethra resonance cascade but wiping the floor for remnants of pee mist is extreme to me. I'm much more disgusted by stepping onto a wet bath mat than I am imagining tiny droplets of pee that I can't see or feel.

Yeah, see, I'm not all that clean of a person overall, but the problem with this strategy is that eventually the bathroom started to smell faintly of piss at all times. Ruins the ambiance. It wouldn't end up a problem if they'd just cleaned the bathroom occasionally or when they were moving out, but no, that was beyond them.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Man, having a dick sounds complicated.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

am I unique in having a bathroom that I pee normally in that is not constantly covered in piss crust :confused:

I mean, it's a moot point, since at the molecular level basically everything you have ever touched is smeared in fecal matter at all times

you're welcome

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

RoboRodent posted:

I can't complain

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Men: sit down to pee.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Just live in a giant animal cage suspended over something so you can piss and poo poo wherever you want. Let gravity do the work for you.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

La Brea Carpet posted:

My [49 M] wife [49 F] has been getting angry at me for peeing standing up, and now literally glued down the toilet seat. I have important guests coming over and don't know what to tell them

scorched earth: remove and throw out the toilet seat, force her to piss standing up

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

blarzgh posted:

I did this one time and the double piss stream made piss go between the seat and the rim so half of my piss was all over the floor. I didn't notice until my socks and pants started getting wet.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

blarzgh posted:

you'll have to glue my toilet shut

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
peepees seem poorly thought out

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

blarzgh posted:

Nah, I'll just continue to mop once a week and wipe down the walls once a month.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

blarzgh posted:

if i was paralyzed i would still make the herculean effort required to shift my atrophied husk body into a standing position when it came time to piss

i'd develop telekinesis if i had to

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

cock hero flux posted:

scorched earth: remove and throw out the toilet seat, force her to piss standing up

There are women who can and will do this in public restrooms in lieu of putting their bottoms on a public toilet seat and the results are horrifying and much more immediate than piss mist.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
In my life I have dated two men who sat down to pee. I have also known several women who stood to pee.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

DominoKitten posted:

There are women who can and will do this in public restrooms in lieu of putting their bottoms on a public toilet seat and the results are horrifying and much more immediate than piss mist.

Ironically enough, if these women had simply been taught to put up any toilet seat they have no intention of using, toilet seats in women's restrooms would be in a lot better shape in general

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

urethra resonance cascade
both this and Gordon Peeman would be acceptable usernames

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

https://www.reddit.com/user/aggressiverough/comments/ the comments are hysterical.
Choice highlights:

quote:

He pretends everything is ok when he gets home at night, but we haven’t had sex in like 3 or 4 months. The last time we did, he didn’t finish and it was just the most depressing love making I’ve ever done.
This is the same guy who punched me for not getting out of his car after freaking out on me for "only going to places I want to go" after leaving his friends birthday party. The same guy who had a conversation with a hooker in his phone, talking about how much it costs for 2 guys, what time to meet, etc. Then got mad at ME for finding it (he asked me to pull up a contact in his phone, its when I noticed 'PUTA' whose contact was a picture of her rear end. ok so he got mad at me for being upset about it and his excuse? "It was for a friend's friend."

girl pants posted:

Hubs also "let" her go to yoga and then insisted he doesn't have time for counseling while still spending hours sleeping. It is a matter of national importance that these two remain married.

From the original post: My husband works 6 days a week. He gets home by 10 or 11 PM M-F and either 4PM or 10PM on Saturday. If I was working till 10PM 6 days a week yah I'd be loving sleeping in Sunday morning.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

RoboRodent posted:

It's doesn't bleed for 20-25% of my total lifespan so I'm fine with it.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Hughlander posted:

https://www.reddit.com/user/aggressiverough/comments/ the comments are hysterical.
Choice highlights:

From the original post: My husband works 6 days a week. He gets home by 10 or 11 PM M-F and either 4PM or 10PM on Saturday. If I was working till 10PM 6 days a week yah I'd be loving sleeping in Sunday morning.

I get the sneaking suspicion it isn't work keeping him til 10 or 11 o'clock.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

RoboRodent posted:

seriously

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

RoboRodent posted:

Compared to vaginas, they're the ABCs.

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene
I dont know why everyone's freaking out, urine is sterile so technically you're just making the seat/floor cleaner

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

cock hero flux posted:

if i was paralyzed i would still make the herculean effort required to shift my atrophied husk body into a standing position when it came time to piss

i'd develop telekinesis if i had to

Do not worry my friend, there are such things as standing wheelchairs.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

DominoKitten posted:

Yeah, see, I'm not all that clean of a person overall, but the problem with this strategy is that eventually the bathroom started to smell faintly of piss at all times. Ruins the ambiance. It wouldn't end up a problem if they'd just cleaned the bathroom occasionally or when they were moving out, but no, that was beyond them.

Yeah my post goes along with the assumption that the bathroom floors are still cleaned regularly enough - let's say once a month or so. I am not gonna wipe down the floor every time I pee but "never" isn't really a choice either.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Capri Sun Tzu posted:

I dont know why everyone's freaking out, urine is sterile so technically you're just making the seat/floor cleaner
No it isn't but even if it were, it's full of yummy nutrients for bacteria to feed on and multiply. So once it's lying on a seat/floor it sure isn't sterile.

The solution is for all bathrooms to have urinals just like in some countries all bathrooms have bidets.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
Urine does not smell good. Do not leave it on your bathroom floor.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

girl pants posted:

peepees seem poorly thought out

Counter point: a baby will never ever come out of one

Capri Sun Tzu
Oct 24, 2017

by Reene

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

No it isn't but even if it were, it's full of yummy nutrients for bacteria to feed on and multiply. So once it's lying on a seat/floor it sure isn't sterile.

The solution is for all bathrooms to have urinals just like in some countries all bathrooms have bidets.
Nonsense you can pee in your eye to wash it out if you spill battery acid in your eyes in the middle of a forest and have no other source of water

Or for any other reason

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I hate waking up and taking a piss and all of a sudden my stream is split in two and one is going in the bowl and the other is hitting the floor. You frantically rush to stop but your bladder is so full it's painful and you end up smacking your dick and getting piss all over your hands and ugh its too late, poo poo is already a mess
Pee after orgasms, problem largely goes away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Lean over the toilet to angle down HTH.