Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Joe Kennedy is a delightful palate cleanser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
I’m glad nuclear weapon dick-sizing is back in fashion. We didn’t die last time so it should be fine

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

brylcreem posted:

He's got a big old hard on for the presidency, lol

Finally, a white male candidate!

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Meh not a fan of this dude, trying too hard

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
cadence in a speech :tviv:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

wipe your mouth

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Dr.Caligari posted:

I’m glad nuclear weapon dick-sizing is back in fashion. We didn’t die last time so it should be fine

Just a reminder that the only reason we didn't get nuked before was because one single person had doubts... on their side.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
sweet a milquetoast dem giving a BURNING take down of probably the worst state of the union speech of all time. . .

the USA USA chanting was so gross

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
woah for a moment i thought i was watching narcos

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Came in to see if corncobs were being used to analy pleasure, and ya'll didn't dissapoint

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CelticPredator posted:

wipe your mouth

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I only caught parts of the SOTU.

Surely the President spoke about the hideous amount of gun violence in our country outside the context of gangs. I mean, given that two of the worst mass shootings in this country occurred in his first year as President.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Egbert Souse posted:

Surely the President spoke about the hideous amount of gun violence in our country outside the context of gangs. I mean, given that two of the worst mass shootings in this country occurred in his first year as President.

lol

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse posted:

What? lol

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

uber_stoat posted:

he's got that huge presidential Kennedy head.

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/958548540782821376

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse posted:

nobody really cares about that

we want universal healthcare and possibly luxury space communism

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
For those that missed the Kennedy response, here is a transcript for you to enjoy.

Kennedy: I am, err ah, a err ah, a gingah, and I err ah, I love to eat clam chowdah. Ich Bin Ein Berlier--err ah. Err, ah, look at my err ah, huge head. Good night! *Crashes plane into Martha's Vineyard*

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Dr.Caligari posted:

Who set up the GoFund me? Giving someone this addicted money is not the way to give them help

not sure but I imagine it's for the cost of rehab, highly doubt anything done by the cop is just handing over money

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
At this point, lol just lol if the Dem response doesn't go balls deep crazy in calling this poo poo out.

My response to the SOTU:

"Too long, didn't watch. There was no point. Trump is a moron who will get impeached once the blue wave rises in 2018. San Dimas High School football rules!!!"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hi thread did i miss anything in the speech i was at target buying a scented candle and juice

god bles

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Chinatown posted:

hi thread did i miss anything in the speech i was at target buying a scented candle and juice

god bles

While you were at target trump was

targeting latinos

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Sorry

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake

Chinatown posted:

god bles

More important than the thread: what scent was the candle

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Chinatown posted:

god bles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mEsXz-Bpog

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

god bles
"Americans are Dreamers too" is something he literally said

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

god bles

Our Special Boy the DOTUS, Donny "Two Scoops" Jagoff Trump was doped up enough to stay on the teleprompter, but coked up enough to make it to the end of late night bigly boy talky time without massive fatigue slurring.

Minor slurring, not bigly slurring.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Leon Einstein posted:

He's talking so slowly.

lol, he's trying so hard to not gently caress up

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/687108096926330880

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

There are dreamers. Some people dream about drugs. Some about rape. Some about illegally immigrating to the US. Those aren't the best dreamers, but those are the ones that they're sending. Some of em might be good people, I guess, but come on, really? But what about this dreamer *looks down at phone*, hitlerweedboner420 that has just tweeted about losing his job to an illegal immigrant? Do we not care about hitlerweedboner420s dream, being destroyed by an illegal immigrant? I think we should.

Thank you god bless hats are $20 at the exit.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The democratic response should have just been a list of all the hosed up hilarious poo poo Trump has done since he entered office and then when they started signaling that time was up he could have said "but I'm not even halfway through February 2017"

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Can someone post that link to cspan live again

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Chinatown posted:

god bles

He talked about how americans dream too or w/e

Also a lot of :sniff:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Docahedron posted:

More important than the thread: what scent was the candle

"waterfall". its inoffensive and just makes my bedroom smell fresh or whatever.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
is there a highlight reel yet

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

jimmyjams posted:

is there a highlight reel yet

I want a count of all the times he mispronounced or slurred his words.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

I want a count of all the times he mispronounced or slurred his words.

he got fixodent firm this time no real slurring problem

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

So did Donnie poo poo his pants or what

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

The speech was super low-energy tbh, not worth watching unless you’re shitposting while it’s live

Just expect van jones or whoever to talk about how trump is finally, finally president tomorrow

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Every other president was presidential from the moment they started their campaign but Trump is so great because a year into his presidency he can make it through a whole speech without inadvertently praising Hitler.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Sockser posted:

So did Donnie poo poo his pants or what

No and I'm so disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

ROFL Octopus posted:

The speech was super low-energy tbh, not worth watching unless you’re shitposting while it’s live

Just expect van jones or whoever to talk about how trump is finally, finally president tomorrow
I was watching CNN after the Dem rebuttal and loving Rick Santorum kept talking over Van Jones while patting him on the shoulder as if to show he means no disrespect