Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Krakox posted:

Hey what was that cool one button androgynous skirt I saw here

click

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakox
Oct 9, 2012

thank you friend

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

I would love this if i was woman

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Over There posted:

This is the sort of defeatist attitude we've come to expect from you. :commissar:

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

tater_salad posted:

If all you want to do is play ds games you've downloaded no.

Sweet thanks

everdave fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Feb 3, 2018

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Over There posted:

:ssh: If it makes you feel any better about it, it's not actually a skirt, but pants that are really wide-legged.

This beauty arrived yesterday. The print is weirdly blurry, but still well readable, so I don't mind too much. Haven't washed yet though, so who knows how well it'll hold up.

I don't know if I'll actually be one of the people that actively use this kind of thing, but it was just a dollar so might as well give it a shot.

Hopefully this cable will last a bit longer than the rest of my USB C ones. They keep breaking due to loose contacts near the plug, probably due to bending.

I was bored and clicked through the recommendations a bunch until AE recommended these. I really like the design, so I decided to give it a shot. Here's to hoping they'll fit nicely and won't wash out immediately!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Anyone got a recommendation for a skater skirt that wouldn't be way too tiny?

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

No! MORE GUNS!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2813833610.html

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Shinmera posted:

I was bored and clicked through the recommendations a bunch until AE recommended these. I really like the design, so I decided to give it a shot. Here's to hoping they'll fit nicely and won't wash out immediately!

they look good, tell me if they are because last time I bought socks from aliexpress they got holes on the second wear

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You get what you pay mostly.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry
I ordered these chair covers because I made the excellent decision to buy these IKEA chairs that had a suede-feel cloth on them and did not think about stuff like "is it even possible to clean this should I use them to prop up stuff when sawing wood or gluing stuff or spilling dough" (the answer is no)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MEC...2831118842.html

The cloth feels like the best pajamas, all smooth and thin. For 4.30$ each - and there's other sellers going a bit cheaper - I don't have to look at constant reminders of my mistakes.
It's a "universal fit" - the fabric is very stretchy. I had been planning on stapling it into shape if it doesn't fit, but it fit ok.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Random search results:

For people who spend way too much time on the toilet:

CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN MICROWAVE OVEN

Better price

I'm almost tempted just for the muffintop jokes.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Feb 3, 2018

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I got that massaging face cleaner yesterday. It works! My face feels... smoother? after. Not sure it actually does anything or even what I'm doing besides rubbing it over my face with cleanser but hey, why not?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm so proud of this thread. I'll try to update the OP later on this week :shobon:

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Shinmera posted:

This beauty arrived yesterday. The print is weirdly blurry, but still well readable, so I don't mind too much. Haven't washed yet though, so who knows how well it'll hold up.

These are my spirit animals.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Shinmera posted:

If anyone finds these in larger sizes please post a link. These ones are only up to size 10.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

I got that massaging face cleaner yesterday. It works! My face feels... smoother? after. Not sure it actually does anything or even what I'm doing besides rubbing it over my face with cleanser but hey, why not?

So you apply some kind of face cleanser to the vibrating thing and then you run it all over your face, huh?

I have a theory about which part of the system does the cleaning

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

can you remove the rubber from the machine? or, how do you clean it?

kjetting
Jan 18, 2004

Hammer Time
So, it's a vibrating ribbed silicone gadget sold as a "face massager" and you're actually using it on your face?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Some people just have no imagination :shrug:

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Some cute phone cases I ordered came in :) What is the best way to post a photo if I'm phone posting?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

mike12345 posted:

can you remove the rubber from the machine? or, how do you clean it?

It appears you cannot without destroying it. You clean it with soap and water and rinse well. It's silicon so it's non porous enough that bacteria won't cling to the material which is kinda why I bought it among other things.

And honestly don't buy sex toys from aliexpress. Get a No-Frill-Do if you're a poor gently caress and want a dildo.

:nws:
review: https://thenotice.net/2018/02/funkit-toys-nofrilldo-review
product: https://www.funkittoys.com/nofrilldo

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

remigious posted:

Some cute phone cases I ordered came in :) What is the best way to post a photo if I'm phone posting?

I use an app to resize and crop, its got an option to upload to imgur.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN MICROWAVE OVEN

Nothing to do with Aliexpress but apropos microwave ovens and the cleaning thereof, I recommend Samsung ovens because they have a ceramic coating on the inside and are very easy to clean.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
There are solid glass sex toys on aliexpress. If you want something that won't murder you with chemicals, glass seems pretty inert?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Anne Whateley posted:

There are solid glass sex toys on aliexpress. If you want something that won't murder you with chemicals, glass seems pretty inert?

Probably crystal.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

remigious posted:

Awful app on iPhone will do everything for you. Long press to start.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

value-brand cereal posted:

It appears you cannot without destroying it. You clean it with soap and water and rinse well. It's silicon so it's non porous enough that bacteria won't cling to the material which is kinda why I bought it among other things.

And honestly don't buy sex toys from aliexpress. Get a No-Frill-Do if you're a poor gently caress and want a dildo.

review: https://thenotice.net/2018/02/funkit-toys-nofrilldo-review
product: https://www.funkittoys.com/nofrilldo

Hell yes

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Anne Whateley posted:

Or you might recreate one guy, one jar.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
That's why I said solid! Real glass sex toys are made out of the same glass as Pyrex, so they're safe. Hard to say about aliexpress, but places selling glass toys here are probably getting them made in China, so :iiam:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You should get your sex toys hand made by local artisans.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

If you didn't buy a scientifically peer reviewed and made elf dick dildo from the SA Forums Dildomancer then you don't deserve to make gently caress to you're own self

In unrelated news: kinda disappointed there's no cheap lil flower pressing kit on AE. I know I can combobulate it with some boards and screws from a hardware store, but the inner stuffing isn't something I want to personally track down. Oh well. I did nab some Born Pretty polish and soon my nails will be acid green and sparkly as gently caress!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

goatface posted:

You should get your sex toys hand made by local artisans.

I only buy locally-sourced free range, organic, homeopathic sounding rods.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Kerbtree posted:

Awful app on iPhone will do everything for you. Long press to start.

Oh cool. I'm actually switching from android to iphone, that's why I bought a new phone case :)

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION
I purchased a back-flow incense burner and it's really neat but the incense sold with it made my condo smell like burnt metals. Any incense cones work with it if but you have to make a little hole in the bottom and it's a pain to do with a screwdriver. Can anyone recommended a cheap tool to drill a very small hole?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Speaking of phone cases, I got a couple of these babies for my S7 Edge and like them very much:

NAGFAK Luxury Electroplate Phone Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S8 Plus S7 S6 Edge Cover For Samsung Galaxy A3 A5 A7 2016 Case

One blue, one gold for my gold phone. They're a little tricky to put on, but look great and don't compromise the phone's Edge functionality. They don't add much weight or bulk, either. I don't think they'll serve as any kind of protective superarmor, but my phone doesn't get that kind of heavy use, and I really only wanted something cosmetic. I thought the blue would be a little brighter, but I'm glad it's more subdued. I can vouch for the vendor, too; I ordered the cases on 1/18 and received them on 2/2.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Sinding Johansson posted:

I purchased a back-flow incense burner and it's really neat but the incense sold with it made my condo smell like burnt metals. Any incense cones work with it if but you have to make a little hole in the bottom and it's a pain to do with a screwdriver. Can anyone recommended a cheap tool to drill a very small hole?

How small? Could you use a screw starter or ice pick

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

A pin drill of some description should do you

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/0-3mm-3-5mm-Pin-Vise-Hand-Drill-Aluminium-Handle-with-20-pieces-Twist-Drill-Bits/32827336208.html

Or several others similar if you search.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

A pin vise drill ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

value-brand cereal posted:

In unrelated news: kinda disappointed there's no cheap lil flower pressing kit on AE. I know I can combobulate it with some boards and screws from a hardware store, but the inner stuffing isn't something I want to personally track down. Oh well.

Acid free mat board is great for those. Frame shops, art supply shops, craft stores. And way cheaper than a prefab kit.