Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

And claiming Need 4 Speed with Harker:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

NTRabbit posted:

I, NTRabbit, oath to paint in the waning days of January

1 Goblin Leader by Reaper (28mm)

Signal posted:

Having forgotten to actually take WIP pics for the Journal,
I Oath for January:

A Nightmare Unicorn, for the boardgame Vast, in presumably 28mm

Approved! (End of January catch up)

KingMob posted:

I, KingMob, Oath for February:

Parvati, Wild Bill and Maximus for Aristeia! from Corvus Belli.

Grey Hunter posted:

I, Grey Hunter oath 36 Continental line (28mm, Perry Miniatures) and 1 George Washington (28mm Wargames Illustrated).

Corrode posted:

Oathing for February

3 Kataphron Destroyers, 1 Tempestus Scion Sergeant, 1 Sergeant Harker kitbash

e: with American Samoa time

Approved!

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for February 2018:

4 Promethium Pipelines (GW, 28mm)
6 40k Objective Markers (GW, 28mm)
1 Stone Golem (Stonehaven Miniatures, 28mm)

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I Takuan Oath For February that Chun-Li Figure from last month and Sloth by Wyrd Miniatures

Going for Rescue Ranger on that Chun-Li figure.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I, Yvonmukluk, being of sound mind, do oath for February 2018 1 Madison Yoshida and 4 Republic Pulse-Mechs, all 28mm scale miniatures produced by Anvil Industries.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!
I, Chiwie, oath these 10 Intercessor marines for February 2018. Models are 28mm Games Workshop.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I, Ashcans, oath this 28mm Reaper Bones dwarf with keg and tankard for February!

Let me know if you need a second picture with the date/time more in focus - I have one but the model is just a blob so I figured this was better.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
I, grassy gnoll, oath these four Jaguars by Corvus Belli (28mm) for February.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for February: these (5) dead guys!

All 28mm Reaper Bones. Left to right: Barrow Warden 2; Ghost King; Arrius, Skeletal Warrior; Barrow Warden 1; Whispering Tyrant. All zenithal primed.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
February oath! Scarface, a Dog Warrior,and the Unknown Ranger
Corvus Belli

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, Oath for the month of February, one Mindhunter Character from Gloomhaven and Squeepiosa from Bad Squiddo Games.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
Speed painting proof for Scarface:

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I, LazyAngel Oath for February Za'Ken, from Wrath of Kings, by CMoN (30mm-ish)

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oathing Mindless Zombies. These are Malifaux models, Ressurectionist faction, Wyrd Games.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Oathing a Predator, by Games Workshop

The lascannons are for it too. I got the thing on ebay and it was in iffy condition. I'm going to try making those work as sponsons.

gameraMan
Dec 16, 2008

Aaaaaaagh!
I, gameraMan, Oath 3 Gory Goblins for the month of February

Well gory soon... reaper bones with some rebasing involving green stuff...

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Oath Complete! Calling it early this month so I can concentrate on other things.

Stompy the lesser idol of Gork/Mork and his unfortunate friend Splat the Grot.

Laying some pipe.

Assorted objectives. Each has an associated ROYGBI colour in place of numbering them. (the servitor and table are a single objective)

Claiming Jurnal for the unfortunate Grot plus the surgical table, and Get the Crystal for the objectives.

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For February I, Galaspar, Oath to paint Typhus and a Foetid Bloat Drone (GW 28mm)

With all the things I have to paint, it really seems a shame to be repainting something, but my old metal Typhus was a pretty awful job. Also, good excuse to mount him on a 50mm base like the new one, add a base topper which was far too big for the 40mm it was sold for, and really try to make a centrepiece out of him.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Zark the Damned posted:

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for February 2018:

4 Promethium Pipelines (GW, 28mm)
6 40k Objective Markers (GW, 28mm)
1 Stone Golem (Stonehaven Miniatures, 28mm)

Takuan posted:

I Takuan Oath For February that Chun-Li Figure from last month and Sloth by Wyrd Miniatures

Going for Rescue Ranger on that Chun-Li figure.

Yvonmukluk posted:

I, Yvonmukluk, being of sound mind, do oath for February 2018 1 Madison Yoshida and 4 Republic Pulse-Mechs, all 28mm scale miniatures produced by Anvil Industries.

Chiwie posted:

I, Chiwie, oath these 10 Intercessor marines for February 2018. Models are 28mm Games Workshop.

Ashcans posted:

I, Ashcans, oath this 28mm Reaper Bones dwarf with keg and tankard for February!

Let me know if you need a second picture with the date/time more in focus - I have one but the model is just a blob so I figured this was better.

grassy gnoll posted:

I, grassy gnoll, oath these four Jaguars by Corvus Belli (28mm) for February.

Dr. Gargunza posted:

I, Dr. Gargunza, oath to paint for February: these (5) dead guys!

All 28mm Reaper Bones. Left to right: Barrow Warden 2; Ghost King; Arrius, Skeletal Warrior; Barrow Warden 1; Whispering Tyrant. All zenithal primed.

Red Shoe posted:

February oath! Scarface, a Dog Warrior,and the Unknown Ranger
Corvus Belli

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath for the month of February, one Mindhunter Character from Gloomhaven and Squeepiosa from Bad Squiddo Games.

LazyAngel posted:

Pyrolocutus posted:

Oathing Mindless Zombies. These are Malifaux models, Ressurectionist faction, Wyrd Games.

Floppychop posted:

Oathing a Predator, by Games Workshop

The lascannons are for it too. I got the thing on ebay and it was in iffy condition. I'm going to try making those work as sponsons.

gameraMan posted:

I, gameraMan, Oath 3 Gory Goblins for the month of February

Well gory soon... reaper bones with some rebasing involving green stuff...

Galaspar posted:

For February I, Galaspar, Oath to paint Typhus and a Foetid Bloat Drone (GW 28mm)

With all the things I have to paint, it really seems a shame to be repainting something, but my old metal Typhus was a pretty awful job. Also, good excuse to mount him on a 50mm base like the new one, add a base topper which was far too big for the 40mm it was sold for, and really try to make a centrepiece out of him.

Approved!

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011
I, Raphus C, Oath 2 Flashgitz for February, (28mm GW):

TheFinalTuba
May 3, 2016
I, TheFinalTuba, oath to paint two Gunsmiths and one Slateridge Mauler from Malifaux (Wyrd Games)

head58
Apr 1, 2013

Little late this month but I oath these two dudes: Man-O-War Kovnik and Battle Mechanik Officer from Privateer Press, 30mm scale.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
I, Foolster41 oath to paint for February these Reaper Orcs (For lord of the rings strategy battle game) and hopefully remember to post the completed post in time this time!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of February, Heather Ledger Joker and Deathstroke for Batman Minatures Game. 35mm by Knight. Models.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
This here February, I oath to paint 2 Raven Clan mystics. For Blood Rage by CMoN.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

LazyAngel posted:

Unto said Oath, I now add two Tohaa Ectros (HMG, and Neema), from Infinity by Corvus Belli

KingMob
Feb 12, 2004
Et In Arcadia Ego
Oath Complete!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I, moths, oath twelve converted yogurt cups and striped printout:

moths fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Feb 14, 2018

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

I Signal, oath one Infinity Iguana!

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Oath Complete

No journal, as I didn't really have anything that needed dripping blood or hearts on it.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I, NTRabbit, oath to paint for the rloomnaenlteiyc month of February
  • 1 Deinotherium by Acheson Creations (28mm)
  • 5 Goblins and 2 Ogres by Mantic (28mm)
  • 1 Ballista and 1 heavily modified War Wagon by Warbases (28mm)
  • An assortment of conversion bits and decorative stuff from Shapeways (Axe and rotary cannon), Zinge (2 skulls and canteen), and Hirst Arts (barrels, crate, chest)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Raphus C posted:

I, Raphus C, Oath 2 Flashgitz for February, (28mm GW):

TheFinalTuba posted:

I, TheFinalTuba, oath to paint two Gunsmiths and one Slateridge Mauler from Malifaux (Wyrd Games)

head58 posted:

Little late this month but I oath these two dudes: Man-O-War Kovnik and Battle Mechanik Officer from Privateer Press, 30mm scale.

Foolster41 posted:

I, Foolster41 oath to paint for February these Reaper Orcs (For lord of the rings strategy battle game) and hopefully remember to post the completed post in time this time!

Ugleb posted:

I Ugleb hereby oath for the month of February, Heather Ledger Joker and Deathstroke for Batman Minatures Game. 35mm by Knight. Models.

Electric Hobo posted:

This here February, I oath to paint 2 Raven Clan mystics. For Blood Rage by CMoN.

LazyAngel posted:

Unto said Oath, I now add two Tohaa Ectros (HMG, and Neema), from Infinity by Corvus Belli

moths posted:

I, moths, oath twelve converted yogurt cups and striped printout:

Signal posted:

I Signal, oath one Infinity Iguana!

NTRabbit posted:

I, NTRabbit, oath to paint for the rloomnaenlteiyc month of February
  • 1 Deinotherium by Acheson Creations (28mm)
  • 5 Goblins and 2 Ogres by Mantic (28mm)
  • 1 Ballista and 1 heavily modified War Wagon by Warbases (28mm)
  • An assortment of conversion bits and decorative stuff from Shapeways (Axe and rotary cannon), Zinge (2 skulls and canteen), and Hirst Arts (barrels, crate, chest)

Approved!

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

NTRabbit posted:

rloomnaenlteiyc

Oh I get it. Looking forward to seeing these guys painted!

I Weirdo Oath 5 Rebs (2 humans, 2 yndij, 1 sorak) and 3 Werewolves both by Mantic 28mm.

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
Oath complete!

The Dog Warrior has a bloody blade for this month's theme.

Link to starting and finishing posts for Need 4 Speed:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818112&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24#post481032011
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818112&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24#post481059821

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Oath Complete!

(Closeup with unpainted Cawdor leader for scale)

Also claiming this month's jurnal for the freehand broken-heart graffiti on two of the tanks!

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
I, wdarkk, oath for the month of February a Shaltari starter set (minus one AA skimmer I used for a color test) by Hawk Wargames TTCombat.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Weirdo posted:

Oh I get it. Looking forward to seeing these guys painted!

I Weirdo Oath 5 Rebs (2 humans, 2 yndij, 1 sorak) and 3 Werewolves both by Mantic 28mm.

wdarkk posted:

I, wdarkk, oath for the month of February a Shaltari starter set (minus one AA skimmer I used for a color test) by Hawk Wargames TTCombat.

Approved!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Oath Complete!

Really enjoyed painting these guys, had my eye on both of them for ages so its nice to finally have them on the shelf!

head58
Apr 1, 2013

OATH COMPLETE

head58 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I, The Moon Monster, oath 1 demigod of Athena by Crocodile Games for the month of February

• Locked thread