Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Coldforge posted:

You can also find one skill book per tier, per skill. I think stealth's book is called Shadow Play.

Oh, I forgot about that. I've actually got the third volume I think, however I can't read it yet. (I'm assuming you need to read them in order?) I'll have to see if I can find the first one, too - thanks!

Also, one other thing: Are there any gambling locations that are more high-stakes than $10-15? Since as much as I love playing Furkle (or whatever it's called) the fact that it's netting me so little money is slightly annoying. Like, I get that the people I'm playing are piss-poor peasants, but surely there could be a shady gambling den for the nobility and rich burghers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Major Isoor posted:

Oh, I forgot about that. I've actually got the third volume I think, however I can't read it yet. (I'm assuming you need to read them in order?) I'll have to see if I can find the first one, too - thanks!

Also, one other thing: Are there any gambling locations that are more high-stakes than $10-15? Since as much as I love playing Furkle (or whatever it's called) the fact that it's netting me so little money is slightly annoying. Like, I get that the people I'm playing are piss-poor peasants, but surely there could be a shady gambling den for the nobility and rich burghers!

I believe you can read the books out of order but they correspond to stat tiers. They also don't always give you a point -- they give you experience equivalent to a point. I think you couldn't wait till you had base 12, read four books, and be at 16.

Do all skills and stats cap at 20?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Perestroika posted:

I'm getting a bit tired of how parry-happy some enemies are. I ran across some random Cuman (apparently kind of a big deal judging from his fancy armour), and the entire fight boiled down to: attack -> get parried, attack -> get riposte'd, attack -> actually connect but then the next one gets parried. At that point it felt less like a fight and more like a slot machine where I put in attacks in the hopes that the game occasionally decided to let one go through. What's even the point of these fancy-pants combos if I can barely get a single attack to land, much less three in a row?

You just have to get good

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Scherloch posted:

I really like it when they're like "you did this" and you go "no I loving didn't" and they go "ok, checks out", then you go "you did it, admit it!" and they just go "yeah, I did it". Like, if they did it and were trying to cover their rear end, why the gently caress would they let themselves be convinced you didn't do it? Were Bohemian peasants that loving dumb?
They admited it because they were feeling guilt and shame. Foreign feelings to Goons, I know.

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

I think most people were that dumb prior to public education, and it probably did not help the nobility's sense of superiority that everyone who wasn't a noble was less-than-elementary-school stupid. The scribe's elation if you correctly identify the moral of the golden goose story feels ~super~ authentic for the period to me...

Um, no. People who grew up in illierate societies were no less intelligent then people today. They just applied there intelligence in different ways.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Charlz Guybon posted:

Getting thrown in jail for sassing a noble is realistic, and most peasants would not be dumb enough to do so. Her judging you for being that dumb is also being realistic.

What's hosed up though is that the game forces you to cooperate in going to jail instead of running or talking/bribing you way out or just beating the poo poo out of the guards.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I like how when I talk to my old pals from Skalitz they go "an honor to meet you Sir Knight" then next line is like "oh poo poo waddup my boi"

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Pwnstar posted:

I like how when I talk to my old pals from Skalitz they go "an honor to meet you Sir Knight" then next line is like "oh poo poo waddup my boi"

Same with Captain Bernard. :D He goes from "Oh, I hope I can be of assistance to you, good sir knight!" :ohdear: to "you reckless loving idiot, why didn't you come back and report in, first?!" :bahgawd:

Back Hack
Jan 17, 2010

After playing the game extensively, I'm shelving it, at least until the game get's patched extensively or at least until the modding community for this game really starts to take off. Too many of the quests break or do something not intended. I like the game, it just needs a post release polish.

E: Couple mods I'm looking forward to is one that reduces the rate in which you get dirty, I just came out of the bath house, why am I cover head to toe in mud? And one that prepositions axes so they're not sticking out of Henry's hip like in the picture below.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Moridin920 posted:

You just have to get good

aka "do nothing and wait for them to attack, then insta-kill on parry super move!!!!"

SKILL BASED COMBAT.

(it's fun sometimes, but overall it's a pretty lovely implementation)

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Coldforge posted:

aka "do nothing and wait for them to attack, then insta-kill on parry super move!!!!"

SKILL BASED COMBAT.

Or just bash them in the head with a mace and laugh as they're knocked out and you can crush their loving skull while they're on the ground writhing.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Is that the group of dudes who jump you after talking to Timmy's sister at the windmill? I tried to fight all 4 of them, first time I drew my sword because I didn't notice they were just using fists. Me pulling the sword got all of them to draw and I was promptly murdered. Next time I tried boxing and was beaten unconscious multiple times before they ran off and I got a journal entry saying, essentially, that they beat Henry senseless but he didn't give up the goods.

After a bunch of trial and error I present my optimal strategy:

Cooperate with them and just tell them where Timmy is, they'll give you groschen for it. 3 of them will leave to go deal with him, and leave 1 guy behind to watch you. They say join us if you want or meet up with us later.

Wait a moment, kill that one dude. He's not expecting it so you can blast him real quick. Grab your horse, get after the other 3. They're just running on foot and are marked on the map, so you should have no issue. They are still friendly to you, so what you can do is run up behind the last one, tackle him (gank him with your sword), run up behind the next one, repeat, do it to the last guy.

If you're quick you should be able to get them all right around the last dude hits the main part of the village Timmy's farm is near. Forgot the name (Merhojed?)

It's a bit game-y since I feel like lol that the guy in front doesn't notice his buddies dying off like it's a horror movie but whatever this is what peak Bohemia looks like.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Feb 22, 2018

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Party Plane Jones posted:

Or just bash them in the head with a mace and laugh as they're knocked out and you can crush their loving skull while they're on the ground writhing.

Yep, this is pretty much what I ended up going with after playing a good while. Almost to the end of the main quest, and when fighting groups of high level enemies, trying to finesse combat is just pointless.

They designed a combat system that's only good when you're in the training arena.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Fentry posted:

So I just ran into a fun bug where if I go into the cobbler's in Sasau I can't leave the room due to lovely clipping around the door

Similar story, but not caused by a bug:

Was exploring the upper castle in Rattay, found an unlocked door, so I opened it and cautiously walked through...

...And I wasn't trespassing! Phew! It was a large balcony/rampart, overlooking the northern river and mill, quite a lovely view. As I admired it, a guard walked by. "Good morning, Henry!"

I looked out over the river for a moment more, when I heard the sound...

*SNICK*

:sweatdrop:
Oh dear. The door I just came through is now shut. I walk up to it and sure enough, the guard locked it behind him. "Lockpick (Very Hard)" the game tempts, knowing full well my lockpicking skill is only at level 3.

I look out over the northern ramparts...it's a long drop, fifty feet or more...never gonna survive that. Look over the northwestern ramparts...this part is inside the castle wall, but still a good thirty-five or forty feet down. Also a no go.
:shrug:
Welp, I tried, so I hit "M" and pulled up the map, clicked on the closest fast travel and hit the trusty "E" button.

"You Cannot Fast Travel from this Location."

Oh dear. I run back to the door and hit it with my fists...nothing. I pull out my sword but the game won't let me swing it. That's okay, I back up and pull out my bow and drill three arrows into the door: surely somebody heard that! :smug:

Nothing. I look in panic at my load screen: it's been more than an hour since my last autosave. I could burn a schnapps up here, but that doesn't get me off the balcony. Suddenly, the option to lockpick disappears from my screen.

"HEY! Move it!" I am sprinting as fast as I can through the door, but the guard is trying to push through me on his patrol route, taking up the whole door frame.
"HEY! Watch it!" He turns around on the spot and the door slams in my face, locked again behind him.

To make a long story even longer, it was about 10 minutes before another guard came through on patrol and I was able to rush through the door in front of him while he was exiting on his patrol route (I didn't try to get through on his entry again).

Moridin920 posted:

After a bunch of trial and error I present my optimal strategy:

Cooperate with them and just tell them where Timmy is, they'll give you groschen for it. 3 of them will leave to go deal with him, and leave 1 guy behind to watch you. They say join us if you want or meet up with us later.

Wait a moment, kill that one dude. He's not expecting it so you can blast him real quick. Grab your horse, get after the other 3. They're just running on foot and are marked on the map, so you should have no issue. They are still friendly to you, so what you can do is run up behind the last one, tackle him (gank him with your sword), run up behind the next one, repeat, do it to the last guy.

If you're quick you should be able to get them all right around the last dude hits the main part of the village Timmy's farm is near. Forgot the name (Merhojed?)

It's a bit game-y since I feel like lol that the guy in front doesn't notice his buddies dying off like it's a horror movie but whatever.

Apparently you can also just go back to Cap'n Bees before heading to deal with the dudes waiting for Ginger and he'll send a posse with you to clean house.

Coldforge posted:

Yep, this is pretty much what I ended up going with after playing a good while. Almost to the end of the main quest, and when fighting groups of high level enemies, trying to finesse combat is just pointless.

They designed a combat system that's only good when you're in the training arena.

I dunno, it doesn't seem unrealistic that ~knightly training~ one-on-one combat would be a much different affair from the chaos of a melee in battle, which was probably just lots of dudes stabbing each other in the back and sides while the dude they were stabbing tried to fight someone else.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Does anyone know what level lockpicking you need for the very hard cabinets and poo poo in the Rattay rathaus? I'm doing Peshek quest for the deed there. Google tells me I need to pickpocket a scribe for the key but I've picked clean the only scribe I can find in the building, along with the Bailiff and all the random villagers and artisans who sleep in there for some reason. None of them had a key that opens the few things I can't pick. I have lockpicking 14 and have opened several other very hard locks, but these ones it says are too difficult and insta-snap my picks.

Wafflecopper fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Feb 22, 2018

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Scherloch posted:

I had her say that without having sassed him and gone to jail. I think she's referring to the fact that you've only just showed up to help, while he's been there from the beginning.

Okay that kind of makes sense but it's still weird how she flip-flops from saying how useless and creepy he is to sticking up for him. Also I told her I'd been injured and was comatose for weeks but apparently that's no excuse for not being there to help sooner

quote:

Not that it makes her comment any less lovely. I helped a handful of refugees in the infirmary, hunted for meat (and had to fight a handful of Cumans and bandits I ran into while doing so), paid that loving stuck-up custodian to help the refugees (because he literally doesn't want to, and only pretends to care because he has the hots for Johanka) and she has the nerve to give me poo poo? I've done more in two hours than that fucker has done since they arrived. If I could undo my good deeds, I loving would.

Pretty much how I felt, thank you.

I think I timed out on one of the sub-quests for that, or it bugged or idk. Was supposed to find the priest and was dicking around in the countryside doing other random quests when it popped up saying the quest had failed and updated the objective to tell Johanka I can't help any more. I'm gonna do that with great enthusiasm

Wafflecopper fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Feb 22, 2018

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

hakimashou posted:

If you need money desperately just go find some rabbits or even better a deer and kill them and cook the meat and sell it.

You get insane amounts of money from meat.

Who do you sell it to though? The people who buy meat have no money.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
Does ginger go back to neuhof if you convince them to take him in? I've looked for him there as he offered me a reward or something secret about his love of horses but I've not been able to find him.

Also RE: The bandits at the windmill I told them he was in Rattay hiding at the butchers and succeeded the speech check, they went off and left one guy behind for me to brutally murder and strip naked, then I went and visited Timmy. I never saw those guys again, but I don't think I saw them at the camp at all during the battle. I wonder if they found Timmy and killed him, or what they're up to now?

Having Ginger send a posse with me sounds like fun though.

The Lone Badger posted:

I think the blacksmith in Rattay will buy it, I remember selling him rabbit meat once upon a time, if you use him to repair and trade with him often he should be fairly cashed up I assume.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

The Lone Badger posted:

Herbalists buy anything, general traders, innkeepers. Even if they don't buy anything the first day, the next day they'll have more gold reserves, and more again the day after if you keep trading with them.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

I dunno, it doesn't seem unrealistic that ~knightly training~ one-on-one combat would be a much different affair from the chaos of a melee in battle, which was probably just lots of dudes stabbing each other in the back and sides while the dude they were stabbing tried to fight someone else.

Seems like a great investment of development time. "Here's a lengthy, in depth tutorial for a feature that will only be useful when you're playing the lengthy, in depth tutorial." :banjo:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Coldforge posted:

SKILL BASED COMBAT.

Yeah or you can attack them from opposite angles to where their weapon is and open them up for hits. A couple quick stabs them sidestep and move into a combo instead of trying and failing to get one off right off the bat over and over.

Idk it's not like *amazing* or whatever but it is a lot better than Skyrim and it's pretty refreshing combat for an open world game.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Encountered a pretty nasty bug where my horse won't appear when I whistle. I can still access it's inventory etc, but it's just nowhere to be seen. :(

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

Seams posted:

Encountered a pretty nasty bug where my horse won't appear when I whistle. I can still access it's inventory etc, but it's just nowhere to be seen. :(

this happened to me also, I think I just fast traveled and that fixed it.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah or you can attack them from opposite angles to where their weapon is and open them up for hits. A couple quick stabs them sidestep and move into a combo instead of trying and failing to get one off right off the bat over and over.

Idk it's not like *amazing* or whatever but it is a lot better than Skyrim and it's pretty refreshing combat for an open world game.

Ehhh, I don't know what game you're playing, but in the one I've been playing feinting or attacking from the opposite angle almost never works.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Most annoying yet harmless bug: the ticking sound from pick pocketing some times just keeps going until you restart the game.

I meant to try pick pocketing someone else to fix it but I forgot and just wanted it to stop.

also, who knew, pick pocketing is fun when you get some skills in it??? I wish the buttons were more responsive, I feel like I'm pressing the grab item but it's not taking.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Coldforge posted:

Ehhh, I don't know what game you're playing, but in the one I've been playing feinting or attacking from the opposite angle almost never works.

How often does it work on you as an opener? Occasionally you'll get lucky and dunk on Bernard with it but for the most part he sees it coming. This is fine, if the AI did it, you'd have a huge chance of countering it too. Mix feinting into other things. Like block them then feint, the AI seems to make mistakes when it's hard-pressed like people do.

e: loving hell it's so long between learning combos for the axe and mace. With swords you get a new one every other hour. I feel like I've been axing/macing forever with the basic combos.

Eediot Jedi fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Feb 22, 2018

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

Knobb Manwich posted:

I meant to try pick pocketing someone else to fix it but I forgot and just wanted it to stop.

That will fix it yeah

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Knobb Manwich posted:

How often does it work on you as an opener? Occasionally you'll get lucky and dunk on Bernard with it but for the most part he sees it coming. This is fine, if the AI did it, you'd have a huge chance of countering it too. Mix feinting into other things. Like block them then feint, the AI seems to make mistakes when it's hard-pressed like people do.

e: loving hell it's so long between learning combos for the axe and mace. With swords you get a new one every other hour. I feel like I've been axing/macing forever with the basic combos.

Yeah, like I said earlier, that works great when you're fighting a single person. The whole "string together a bunch of attacks and mix things up" idea breaks down the moment you start fighting more than two people, which happens a whole lot after the midpoint of the game.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Coldforge posted:

Yeah, like I said earlier, that works great when you're fighting a single person. The whole "string together a bunch of attacks and mix things up" idea breaks down the moment you start fighting more than two people, which happens a whole lot after the midpoint of the game.

Sorta? I'm over geared at the moment so it's hard to keep multi person fights going long enough to learn much from them. But fighting two, three or ten people has been basically the same as one. Circle strafe away from the center of the group, target a poor bastard who has weak gear because he's probably less skilled, wait until you can get him between you and the main group. Everything that works to make an opening in a 1v1 still works in a 10 v 1, you just have a fraction of the time to do it, and if it didn't work you're probably a bit exposed. Take some risks and be willing to trade a hit on your armour to bonk someone on the head though and you'll get work done.

Or play for ripostes like you said. :shrug: There's nothing wrong with them. If anything they break the rest of the combat system because, like you said, it can be a one hit kill they can't do poo poo about.

e: if anything I'm mad about dodging. If you're perfectly still it's fine, but if you're moving it's garbage and a crap shoot whether or not you'll get the dodge unless you go in the opposite direction, which is counter-productive in a brawl.

Eediot Jedi fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Feb 22, 2018

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Knobb Manwich posted:

Sorta? I'm over geared at the moment so it's hard to keep multi person fights going long enough to learn much from them. But fighting two, three or ten people has been basically the same as one. Circle strafe away from the center of the group, target a poor bastard who has weak gear because he's probably less skilled, wait until you can get him between you and the main group. Everything that works to make an opening in a 1v1 still works in a 10 v 1, you just have a fraction of the time to do it, and if it didn't work you're probably a bit exposed. Take some risks and be willing to trade a hit on your armour to bonk someone on the head though and you'll get work done.

Or play for ripostes like you said. :shrug: There's nothing wrong with them. If anything they break the rest of the combat system because, like you said, it can be a one hit kill they can't do poo poo about.

e: if anything I'm mad about dodging. If you're perfectly still it's fine, but if you're moving it's garbage and a crap shoot whether or not you'll get the dodge unless you go in the opposite direction, which is counter-productive in a brawl.

Either we're playing two very different games, or we're at much different stages in the game. But yeah, dodging is worthless. "Always be moving," says the trainer. "Use the same control to dodge as to move," also the trainer.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Riposting isn't a magic win button, enemies can parry/riposte you right back

That said it seems to me that this game has a real problem dealing with the player getting any good equipment at all because, and i guess this is kinda realistic, if you get good equipment you're basically a god king

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Scherloch posted:

I really like it when they're like "you did this" and you go "no I loving didn't" and they go "ok, checks out", then you go "you did it, admit it!" and they just go "yeah, I did it". Like, if they did it and were trying to cover their rear end, why the gently caress would they let themselves be convinced you didn't do it? Were Bohemian peasants that loving dumb?

They probably had a really tough and taxing life, no painkillers other than alcohol, eating rot food and what not. Believing in sorcery and many superstitions. Getting accustomed to dead daily has part of life.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Coldforge posted:

Either we're playing two very different games, or we're at much different stages in the game. But yeah, dodging is worthless. "Always be moving," says the trainer. "Use the same control to dodge as to move," also the trainer.

Yeah. I might restart and power through the story to see how much is me and how much is Henry getting better/better gear.

precision posted:

Riposting isn't a magic win button, enemies can parry/riposte you right back

That said it seems to me that this game has a real problem dealing with the player getting any good equipment at all because, and i guess this is kinda realistic, if you get good equipment you're basically a god king

It actually is though. A riposte is an automatic hit on them they can't do poo poo about. If you do nothing and just wait for the chance to riposte, even if you fail and don't get one, you're probably still going to get a perfect block. Just do nothing with it and wait for the next riposte.

High level bandits are bastards. I had a bowmen pull out a longsword, I laughed because I was in full plate, and then the fucker took off half my health bar because I was dumb.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Knobb Manwich posted:

It actually is though. A riposte is an automatic hit on them they can't do poo poo about.

You've never had a guy riposte your riposte? Maybe my Henry just sucks. I'm not very far in the game and have shite gear.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

precision posted:

You've never had a guy riposte your riposte? Maybe my Henry just sucks. I'm not very far in the game and have shite gear.

Not that I can think of. There's two different things. There are ripostes which are special animations like you knocking their blade aside and shoving your hilt into their mouth, and there are perfect blocks which don't cost stamina, slow down time and give you the opportunity to do a normal directional attack if you want to, which they can then riposte or perfect block -> counter attack, which you can then riposte/perfect block and so on.

You need to get Bernard to train you in ripostes, I can't remember what it's called but I think it should be available about the same time he teaches you perfect blocks.

e: it's criminal that the game doesn't have a giant flashing sign pointing to Bernard saying "DO EVERY TRAINING WITH THIS MAN" after locking techniques behind it.

Eediot Jedi fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Feb 22, 2018

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Are you sure you're Riposting and not attacking-after-a-perfect-parry? A riposte-as-such occasionally happens automatically after a perfect parry if you've received the 'master stroke' training from Bernard.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

precision posted:

I think we're talking about two different things here. One is a simple perfect block (with the whooshy slowmotion effect) that you follow up with a regular, manual attack. That can indeed be blocked or dodged by the opponent in turn. A riposte (which the game also calls master strike) is one step above that. It's something that can happen automatically when you land a perfect block (based on your weapon skill) and does a unique attack animation that instantly hits. Moves like catching the opponent's weapon with your shield and poking them in the face at the same time, for example. Those are, as far as I've played, completely unavoidable and perfectly safe, though of course somewhat unpredictable. They also have the added bonus of often targeting weak spots in the armour like the face of neck, at least for swords.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
No, I know the difference now, the Riposte I'm thinking of is the one where you press Block and Attack simultaneously. But I didn't do any specific training to get that, it came bundled in with the Parry training (see my earlier post about only discovering I already knew how to Riposte by looking at my skill list)

Is there another thing the game specifically calls a Riposte? The thing I'm doing is definitely called that, though I've never had it happen accidentally after a perfect block.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

precision posted:

Is there another thing the game specifically calls a Riposte? The thing I'm doing is definitely called that, though I've never had it happen accidentally after a perfect block.

Riposte is the thing Bernard teaches you in "master strike" training for every type of weapon separately.
To do it you have to block at the very beginning of the green shield showing the perfect block window(easier to look at character animation than the shield to hit it in time), with that successful you not only deflect the strike but also smack them in the face without pressing attack button.

Also there's clinching - a combat mechanic not explained in any of Bernard trainings but you probably had it happen to you if you get too close in enemy face. You get really close to enemy and then spam F(or whatever is kick button in fistfight for you), if successful you shove the enemy and open them up for an attack while they try to recover balance

Pyromancer fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Feb 22, 2018

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Disappointing to hear about all the bugs, you'd think a bunch of weird, autistic white supremacists would be the kind of people who'd excel at coding. C'est la vie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Dan Didio posted:

Disappointing to hear about all the bugs, you'd think a bunch of weird, autistic white supremacists would be the kind of people who'd excel at coding. C'est la vie.

Which of them are white supremacists?