Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo this dumb bitch dropped a nice downpayment on a house on literal fairydust bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The hosed up thing is he'll make his money back because idiots love their loving internet beanie babies

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

quote:

Crypto market crashes don't really affect miners. :) As for raising GPU prices, that's caused by suppliers who take advantage of consumers & consumers who are willing to pay inflated prices. I bought my GPUs directly from the manufacturer, not from the retail supply chain.

This is some weapons-grade stupid, but I still wouldn't be surprised if he breaks even before the buttcoin bubble finally dies and profit drops below operating costs for small-time "miners".

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Off to a good start

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
I really like being the good guy in Stellaris, personally. Or at least not the aggressive type. All I want to do is build megastructures, nice planets, and a polyglot empire. Space Rome.

Of course, if anything tries to gently caress with my megastructures, or the building thereof, then it's loving vendetta.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Sorry for IGN but here's Boomer from Far Cry 5

http://www.ign.com/videos/2018/02/21/far-cry-5-boomer-is-a-good-boy-ign-first

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
That's a good boy

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Hey GIP Games.

Finally got around to all 3 endings in Strife: Veteran's Edition.
The good ending was boring, the neutral ending was bad-rear end, and the bad ending was pure death-metal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DctybuH9Yeo

Loved the combat throughout Strife. The totally skippable purging of the Order from the 2nd town hub was the best goddamn fight I've had in a Doom engine game.
e: 2nd favorite fight was the 2 hidden maps for the 3rd totem piece, every weapon emptied out.

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Mar 14, 2018

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I beat MGS5 last night and you guys were right I probably shouldn't have stuck it out

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

geralt from the witcher is gonna be one of the guest characters in the new soul calibur

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

geralt from the witcher is gonna be one of the guest characters in the new soul calibur

That actually owns

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

yeah its a dope choice for a guest

also proud of that studio right now

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Anyone played through Baldurs Gate 1 or 2 enhanced edition? Haven't played the original since like 2007 and kind of have the urge to play through it again, I never got far in BG2 either for some reason I can't remember.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
You just can't get enough of punching yourself in the dick can you?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ded posted:

You just can't get enough of punching yourself in the dick can you?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Mustang posted:

Anyone played through Baldurs Gate 1 or 2 enhanced edition? Haven't played the original since like 2007 and kind of have the urge to play through it again, I never got far in BG2 either for some reason I can't remember.

I did a play through with a friend of both BG 1 and BG 2 about a year or two ago. Overall everything seemed about right. There were a couple things that I upset me about EE compared to the original, but I can't remember off hand what they were.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
They're fine unless you're a turbo sperg about d&d lore with regards to transsexuality

Edit : wait for a sale on gog tho I wouldn't pay $20 for a game that's old enough to enlist

mods changed my name fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Mar 15, 2018

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Mustang posted:

I put a bunch of hours into 1 a while ago. I liked it well enough but I never played the original.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

geralt revealed

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Soul caliber?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

yeah hes a guest in soul calibur 6

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33EoknxA83A

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Soul Calibur 2 was some of the best gaming times of my life but I hear they all kind of went to poo poo after that. I hope the new one is good so I can enjoy Mr. Geralt without regret

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fallom posted:

Soul Calibur 2 was some of the best gaming times of my life but I hear they all kind of went to poo poo after that. I hope the new one is good so I can enjoy Mr. Geralt without regret

i wouldn't say "gone to poo poo" so much as evolved into normal fighting game stuff of the time. poo poo like guard breaks and supers and stuff.

Soul Blade took so many quarters from me, and Soul Calibur was loving rad on dreamcast. I didn't play much of 2 or the rest tbh, since none of my friends were really into it.

I'm really happy that guest characters are more of a thing now. TMNT in Injustice 2 looked fantastic and putting Geese into Tekken 7 was way better than it had a right to be

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I知 legit excited for the burnout paradise remaster, can稚 wait to get off work tomorrow and play it!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I booted up War Thunder to check out the new update and saw they added the M1. They got the engine noise down perfect.

E: oh my god they did they damage modeling so the blow out panels for the ammo stores work like in theory

EBB fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Mar 16, 2018

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Enjoy the grind

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh hell no I'm just looking at it in practice mode. Not dropping the $Texas on unlocking an entire tier either.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I booted up War Thunder to check out the new update and saw they added the M1. They got the engine noise down perfect.

E: oh my god they did they damage modeling so the blow out panels for the ammo stores work like in theory

oooooooo

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
War thunder also added in the AMX 13 90 which I am a huge fan of

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

bengy81 posted:

I’m legit excited for the burnout paradise remaster, can’t wait to get off work tomorrow and play it!

Burnout 3 takedown was the best one by a long way

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

yuuuuuuuuuuup

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Hey my dudes, so I知 getting into Subnautica and enjoying the hell out of it. I知 just sort of going to different life pods and stuff as they appear.

I just got the scanning room. Does it only scan for objects in that biome? Do I need to start building more bases if I want to find other resources?

Any other tips?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Crash Mode in 2 was my favourite and they never nailed it again, by paradise city it's just ridiculous

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/illusorywall/status/970001164807876608?s=21

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

qft

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Crash Mode in 2 was my favourite and they never nailed it again, by paradise city it's just ridiculous

The fact that you could play that in a party setting was the best thing

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Ended up buying a 1TB SSD because I got a bonus and I've been thinking about getting a replacement drive for awhile now.

Came with a free copy of Far Cry 5 :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Dude McAwesome posted:

Hey my dudes, so I知 getting into Subnautica and enjoying the hell out of it. I知 just sort of going to different life pods and stuff as they appear.

I just got the scanning room. Does it only scan for objects in that biome? Do I need to start building more bases if I want to find other resources?

Any other tips?

Different biome's have different equipment to scan and discovery, two or three blueprints each. So visiting as many biomes as possible is a good idea.

Scanning rooms scan in a radius that can be upgraded. I wound up with 4 bases that were little more than scanning rooms and power generation, and 1 main base.

Beacons are cheap and useful, as are oxygen pumps. I wound up leaving dozens of oxygen pumps scattered around and even more built off of bases to pump oxygen into some of the smaller caves.