Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Naw, that would be dumb. Goon is gender neutral and refers to every goon regardless of dangly bits. If you want to specify a male goon it would have to be something like Goono or Gooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

goonis

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I had bought a strawberry bag in a store like last year. It was like $5. I boutght 3 more and the same store sells cute owl versions of the compact bag.

They are dope. When I walk to the grocery store I just tie the strawberry drawstring to a belt loop. It is the most convenient thing!

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
goonlet and goonlette

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

Pick posted:

Like Australia is honestly superamerica but mostly in the bad ways

Australia is pretty much your average western nation in every way. It's got the standard less-than-perfect politics that all white, colonizer nations have.

That is to say, it's a considerably better country than America.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Krabboss posted:

Australia is pretty much your average western nation in every way. It's got the standard less-than-perfect politics that all white, colonizer nations have.

Sweet racism; a true aussie opinion

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Krabboss posted:

Uhh Austraila's immigration policies are a Trump wet dream and their gun policies a California state senator's wet dream.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
And their abbo policies are a South African prince's wet dream

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The positives are it has actual gun control and socialized medical care. That the conservatives are trying to demolish like they did with education and housing. Its so loving depressing.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

And their abbo policies are a South African prince's wet dream

Elon's mars colony is just an elaborate coverup for launching undesirables into space

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Starcraft was a vision of the future.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

Pekinduck posted:

Uhh Austraila's immigration policies are a Trump wet dream and their gun policies a California state senator's wet dream.

There's plenty of things that are very bad about Australia, along with literally every other nation built on colonization. It's still the case that Australia is a significantly better country than America, because America is just truly that bad.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

GILDAN Australia Doesnt Exist T Shirt Funny Conspiracy Theory

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I always suspected.
:tinfoil:

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That Q-shave (merkur knockoff) posted earlier and it is damned good.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

It's slippery when wet due to it's lack of knurling.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

My friend just told me today that you have to carry a cat through the metal detector at the airport and that would’ve been perfect for him

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Duck and Cover posted:

Yeah. I shave in the shower, and that's a tiny bit of an issue. But I like the feel of the shave itself so much more than even my old WWII-era Gillette "fat boy" that I've converted.

E: since I already used the Fat Boy as my main razor, I guess I never noticed the q- shave as being too short. The Fat Boy is already a stubby razor.

The continuously adjustable head let's me find the perfect angle, depending on the blade. With Feather I use 4-5, but with Astra I set it to 2.

Queen_Combat fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Apr 2, 2018

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Good. Rubberized coatings are all rear end.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

Good. Rubberized coatings are all rear end.

I use it in the shower and don't touch anything but the buttons :shrug:

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Duck and Cover posted:

and it's a bit too short in the handle. Another inch or so would help my wrist not be so uncomfortable trying to hold it at the weird angle.

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.
I ordered this shirt during the sale; hopefully it'll be here in time for next Easter -

High Quality 2017 new Jesus andres serrano T Shirt Summer Style andres serrano T-shirt

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Duck and Cover posted:

I ordered one of these (the Futur knockoff in black) last night, and while I was a little concerned about it being not as grippy compared to my current safety razor, the adjustability and ridiculously sick aesthetics won me over. Glad to see someone here praising it though, now I'm super excited for it to arrive!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The Big Word posted:

I ordered one of these (the Futur knockoff in black) last night, and while I was a little concerned about it being not as grippy compared to my current safety razor, the adjustability and ridiculously sick aesthetics won me over. Glad to see someone here praising it though, now I'm super excited for it to arrive!

Throw some rubber bands or hockey tape around the handle you good

Tehdas
Dec 30, 2012

Carbon Thief posted:

I ordered this shirt during the sale; hopefully it'll be here in time for next Easter -

High Quality 2017 new Jesus andres serrano T Shirt Summer Style andres serrano T-shirt

That's pisschrist. gently caress if I know how I can remember that.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

You remembered it because Piss Christ owns on many levels.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its been long enough that its origins are being forgotten and I'm seeing christian students around wearing those. :laffo:

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Olal-C Dental Floss Baby seems like a good pairing for my Oral-B toothbrush

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.

rio posted:

You remembered it because Piss Christ owns on many levels.

Yeah the Piss Christ shirt is apparently a knockoff of this one from Supreme. Looked up a real one on eBay and they're like $100. Thanks AliExpress!

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Let me put it this way. When you buy frozen food it goes in the freezer, when you buy dairy products they go in the fridge and when your buy fresh food, you let it breathe...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

There was a thing recently with the US gun control rallies where a teen at one of them was pictured wearing a Piss Christ hoodie and suddenly a moral panic from 30 years ago became a fox news talking point

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Synthbuttrange posted:

Its been long enough that its origins are being forgotten and I'm seeing christian students around wearing those. :laffo:

:allears:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

What the gently caress is piss Christ? I'm not googling it.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cakesmith handyman posted:

What the gently caress is piss Christ? I'm not googling it.

A piece of contemporary art where the artist took a photo of a crucifix submerged in simulated piss. That’s it.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

simulated piss? what it's not real piss? pfft

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Nah, he says it's real piss:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piss_Christ
it was a big deal with church types getting outraged at the time, partially owing to the fact that the artist was funded by a US gov't grant - they're upset to this day, but it's less novel now

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Yeah it was real piss. Apparently he was really dehydrated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Do you think that he tried several times just to get to the right golden hue?
"Too clear"
"Nope, I should not have eaten asparagus."
"That's it! Now get me a big pitcher of iced tea."