Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Don Gato posted:

Trump is so bad he makes us forget how poo poo the other leaders of the world can be. Shinzo Abe wins elections basically because the opposition is too fragmented for anyone not part of the Liberal Democratic Party to win, despite constantly being unpopular. Plus he's a shithead who refuses to acknowledge any of Japan's crimes in WWII as well as refusing to acknowledge the existence of Taiwanese and Korean comfort women.

In other words I hope he also gets hosed hard by his county's internal investigation

Yeah. And let's not forget about Adolf Hitler, chancellor of germany. Arguably he is an even worse leader, than both of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Trump to Abe: "So what kind of cell do you think we're gonna end up in? Wanna be pen pals? I'll have plenty of time to learn to read and write!"

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

George Saurus

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I'm sure they thanked them for their service at some point.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Don't ever tell them western white people come from india,

Um.... no?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I'm sure they thanked them for their service at some point.

Well actually....(lol). Please do yourself a favor and check out the Fox News story on this, specifically the comments.
It really answers the age-old question whom a Southern racist is going to side with - black soldiers or white screeching racist.

quote:

Of course the blacks can act like savages and assault the old lady but she gets arrested! #whiteprivilage

quote:

Commenter 1: It usually takes 2 bad elements in close proximity to lead to trouble. School teachers and military personnel are a dangerous mix.
Commenter 2: So, you are saying that the military is a bad element?
Commenter 1: No the blacks are

quote:

Wanna get some good drugs, lots of alcohol, and some easy women? Join the military.

quote:

It's sad that all the hard working, intelligent, well mannered Black people in America
are made to look bad by the other 97%

quote:

They only enlisted to avoid a prison sentence.

quote:

If Black people treat White people like crap,
those White people are supposed to smile and take it
Otherwise, they get labelled "racist"

Because Black people don't want equality
They want special treatment

quote:

I do not see how those 2 "soldiers" have ever passed any branch's PT test! Guaranteed, they cant even run a 100 yards, much less 2 miles (or however long it is now)! They must receive some kind of "special privledge" in order to remain in the service!

quote:

When I was in the military we were told that when we were in public and in uniform we were expected to adhere to a higher standard.
Many people now think that the uniform is a free pass to get away with more and get preferential treatment.
If these black women are really in the military they didn’t honor the uniform by enflaming the situation

quote:

I respect all people who have served our country. What I'm sick of is the blacks thinking they are entitled to everything because of race. I know whites do it too,but not to the level blacks do.

:stare:
And so on, ad nauseum.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

euthy posted:

My coworker has a friend who's a dominatrix. He says Hannity has a male dom and that Sean is a "weeper".

I want this to be true because hmbol

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

WhyteRyce posted:

I'm glad that that Georgia woman is going to be ostracized from her social circles like her bridge club and everyone in her town will whisper to each other whenever she walks into a room. Unfortunately it will be because she was arrested and not because of the things she said.

Lol if you think this woman will face any sort of social/legal repercussions, and won't instead 5 to 6 digit gofundme payout from likeminded idiots supporting her poo poo.

Like how any time one of those bakers, florists, etc refuses services to gay weddings, they immediately turn to crowdfunding, claim they are being harassed and bullied and losing their free speech, and make stupid amounts of money from chuds.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Taxi for Haley

https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/status/986285214803644423?s=20

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Nah. She's gonna take every indignity thrown at her because everyone in this administration is spineless.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

George Saurus

God(zilla) drat it

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/APEastRegion/status/986261790718857218?s=19

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain posted:

Well actually....(lol). Please do yourself a favor and check out the Fox News story on this, specifically the comments.
It really answers the age-old question whom a Southern racist is going to side with - black soldiers or white screeching racist.

And so on, ad nauseum.

Support are (white) troops!

Lol if you think they actually care about actually supporting the military beyond waving a flag.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Is there really anyone more vile and retarded than a Sandy Hook truther? I'd say they are worse than nazis but most of them are that too.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

old beast lunatic posted:

Is there really anyone more vile and retarded than a Sandy Hook truther? I'd say they are worse than nazis but most of them are that too.

Donald Trump

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

TotalLossBrain posted:

And so on, ad nauseum.

Fox News comments never fail to remind me of an old boss I had who was from South Africa, but had moved to the States after apartheid ended. He was extremely racist and one of the goobers in our lily-white office used to love to wind this guy up by asking him what he thought was wrong with modern South Africa. The old dude would start into a litany of grievances in a heavy Boer accent until he was finally such a sputtering mess of anger that all he could manage was to rage-spit over and over "The blecks! The blecks! The blecks!! The blecks!!!"

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

It led at least to literal crazy people showing up and harassing them on top of that.
Like this delightful shithead.
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news...-345004052.html

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

old beast lunatic posted:

Oh yeah, without a doubt. I was reading about this guy called h.H. Holmes before, and well, see for yourself:

quote:

Holmes is believed to have killed somewhere between 20 and 200 people. He killed many of his victims in a specially constructed home, which was later nicknamed the "Murder Castle."

Plus he would murder women by actually getting egaged to them , swindling them, and then having his fiance 'disappear' (hello btw? anyone check the murder castle?), so on top of everything, he was gross in that way too, probably viewing women as objects to manipulate.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holmes didnt just have a murder castle. it was a hotel or something and when he'd pick a victim out he'd send them to one of the murder rooms of which each had its own way of killing

Brooks Cracktackle
Oct 17, 2008

Drink-Mix Man posted:

George Saurus

lmao

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DungeonsDonald/status/986306903830491137

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/986332993059999744

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time

Blast of Confetti posted:

holmes didnt just have a murder castle. it was a hotel or something and when he'd pick a victim out he'd send them to one of the murder rooms of which each had its own way of killing

Guy was a fake millionaire who built his hotel by continually hiring/ firing work crews without paying them. Kinda reminds me of someone

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

https://twitter.com/NARAL/status/986325947342381061?s=20

quote:

Hatten’s husband who is now deployed overseas threatened anyone who criticized his white nationalist wife.

“I might be in Africa now,” he wrote, “but I’ll come home soon enough and pull your loving heart out of your broken rib cage and eat it.”

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the husband of a white nationalist is deployed in africa? feels like someone's getting shipped back home soon

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
That's cool she's married to guy from the temple of doom with the horns.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lobbyist comes in trump org, eliminates clean energy and clean water regulations, returns to lobby group. Lmao draining complete.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/986268825044836357?s=20

What movie does he think he is in?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Burt Sexual posted:

Lobbyist comes in trump org, eliminates clean energy and clean water regulations, returns to lobby group.

SWAMP! Many such cases.

He's either into some insanely dirty poo poo we can't even imagine yet or a paranoid crazy person. Or you know both, since wgaf anymore.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The more I read about Scott Pruitt the more I'm convinced he could give the boss a run for his money in a retard-off.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
This guy is unbelievable. I'm hoping the hammer falls on him sooner than later.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

those dangerous and craven lunatics, people who think maybe you should stop loving the environment so hard

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009

Low Energy!

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

need bulletproof seats to protect resale value after someone murders him in his car

that's forward thinking!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

fake news, everyone knows a rogues second most important stat after dex is int, so you can use the investigate skill to find all the traps

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:ironicat:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Scott Pruitt deserves a whole-body degloving.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I've successfully trained the chud at work to turn his office light off each time he leaves the office.

He used to just sneak out of the office for the day and no one would know he was gone, so I started turning his light off every time he left. He came back to it being off enough that he started turning it off himself after leaving

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I’m a pacifist, but I’d be fine with every single shithead that pulls the SUPPORT ARE TROOPS (except negroes) poo poo should be drafted into the military.