Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

this broken hill posted:

it's weird that people say stuff like this to me now

lmao

you better get banned and find a new name then i guess

sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

pangstrom posted:

Standard poodles are great dogs. The miniatures are decent and the toys, yeah, are usually brokebrain twitchy.

Yeah standards are fine.

Very small dogs are almost universally awful, with an exception made for my girlfriend’s parents’ chihuahua, who has two teeth left—just the top canines, like a vampire—and usually has to be carried in a bag in public to conceal his constant erection.

You might ask “how does he chew with only two teeth” and the answer is he doesn’t, they chew food for him and drop the prechewed bits into his mouth.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
You've described a disaster of a dog that in no way sounds like an exception to small dogs being awful.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Dogs are all bad. Choose cats. Or squirrels. Squirrels are cute.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

By "chew food for him," you mean, like... cut it up into tiny pieces, right? Not literally chewing it up in their mouths and regurgitating it like the dog is a baby bird?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Pirate Radar posted:

Yeah standards are fine.

Very small dogs are almost universally awful, with an exception made for my girlfriend’s parents’ chihuahua, who has two teeth left—just the top canines, like a vampire—and usually has to be carried in a bag in public to conceal his constant erection.

You might ask “how does he chew with only two teeth” and the answer is he doesn’t, they chew food for him and drop the prechewed bits into his mouth.

Your girlfriend kisses your dick after eating and then vomiting up dog food.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Pirate Radar posted:

Yeah standards are fine.

Uh... these people chew dog food and spit it back out to feed their dog? Could they not just soak it in some water and put it in a blender or something?
I'm guessing the more likely thing is they just feed the dog chewed up chicken or other "human foods" but that's not really nutritionally balanced so it's not ideal. But there are a lot of people with dogs that are so spoiled or picky they won't eat anything else. If they're super old and probably gonna die pretty soon anyway I figure they might as well what they want at that point.
I ain't gonna judge, I'm just saying, there are other ways to make food edible for dogs without teeth.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Antivehicular posted:

By "chew food for him," you mean, like... cut it up into tiny pieces, right? Not literally chewing it up in their mouths and regurgitating it like the dog is a baby bird?

I think you know exactly what I mean.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
He gets people food from the table, to be clear, they don’t chew up dog food for him. Apparently the vet says he can eat whatever he wants now because he’s old as gently caress and it’s hardly going to make things worse, which doesn’t sound like good medical advice, but it’s not my dog, so...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Dogs are all bad. Choose cats. Or squirrels. Squirrels are cute.

choose life
choose cats

choose independence
choose sleeping through at night
choose not having to pick up turds

choose to avoid the weird intentional rotten/poopy smell

choose lazy friend
dont choose in your face friend

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Is this dog good in a 'so terrible it loops around to awesome' way or

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Is this dog good in a 'so terrible it loops around to awesome' way or

He’s just a fascinatingly strange creature

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Krankenstyle posted:

choose independence

choose lazy friend

Holy hell do each of these give a different wrong impression of cats

Moo Moo HOWLS throughout the whole night trying to get us to come out and play

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Krankenstyle posted:

choose life
choose cats

choose independence

choose lazy friend

Ah yes, the best thing about owning a cat: not having to clean up their poop.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Ariong posted:

Ah yes, the best thing about owning a cat: not having to clean up their poop.

i did clean up cat poop once, in i think 98, 99?

she lost the magnet thingie from her necklace so she couldnt get out

i guess ill have to withdraw the cat poop sentence because of that

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Krankenstyle posted:

i did clean up cat poop once, in i think 98, 99?

she lost the magnet thingie from her necklace so she couldnt get out

i guess ill have to withdraw the cat poop sentence because of that

Uh, where does she normally poo poo? What I’m trying to imply is that I don’t really see a distinction between picking up poop from grass using a plastic bag vs. picking up poop from gravel using a shovel. Personally I would prefer the latter because then the poop is never in the house, but objectively they seem pretty even.

No comment on the larger point re: cats vs. dogs.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

she poop under the dirt, you know how cats irl dig a hole and then cover it after?

literally in a hole in the ground outside

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

You do have to apologize about all the small critters your cat has killed because you let them outside.

If you choose life, It certainly isnt cats.

I love my cats but I aint about to be smug about it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2I3NipOzl0

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://youtu.be/qpl5mOAXNl4

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Awwwwwwwwww

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXHqoPHZCUM

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Hihohe posted:

You do have to apologize about all the small critters your cat has killed because you let them outside.

If you choose life, It certainly isnt cats.

I love my cats but I aint about to be smug about it.

My cat doesn't know how to kill.

Seriously, she once caught a mouse and then dropped on my mom's pillow next to her head at 5AM, terrified but otherwise unharmed as though she wanted us to teach her what the next step was.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

that business is dead, brother. chopped up and sold off to investment bankers. your pants are a two-story hole in the ground where once a business stood. you couldn't be less unfuckable if you were a nine pound cube of greased aluminum. you dont have genitals just a misshapen frill that enlarges to ward off predators. komodowagon is what evangelicals name their children to ensure lifelong chastity. your name is the brujeria written in chicken blood which banishes all sex from a 3 meter radius per caster level.

a chainsaw tearing through an imperial ton of dildos is more sexually arousing than your entire situation. you would have more sex appeal if you animorphed into a hole in the ground with a snake in it.

transpeople are not a threat to your sexual safety. buddy, you have that poo poo on lock.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
Goddamn. I don't even know how to feel about that.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I need to figure how to work 9 pounds of greased aluminum into a conversation now.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swmuqGWgZCc

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

1stGear posted:

I'm an EMT and we recently had a patient who was walking on train tracks with his earbuds in. The obvious occurred. He survived and last we heard his brain was still in decent shape, surprisingly enough.

So in answer to your question, people get unbelievably stupid around train tracks.

effervescible posted:

At least once or twice a year my train line gets shut down for "trespasser strikes."

SiKboy posted:

I didn't even know they had a union.

IncredibleIgloo posted:

The trains are actually quite good at dissolving that union.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha! I know these guys. We've gotten drunk a lot of times. They used to live with one of my friends. They're amazingly fun.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

"Still in decent shape" is not a reassuring way to describe someone's brain.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Bertrand Hustle posted:

"Still in decent shape" is not a reassuring way to describe someone's brain.

From the circumstances that got him in the hospital "decent shape" seems like a stretch even before the accident

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Soiled Meat

this broken hill posted:

it's weird that people say stuff like this to me now

Let it be known I have always appraised all manner of fart posting as being inferior to yours.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ha! I know these guys. We've gotten drunk a lot of times. They used to live with one of my friends. They're amazingly fun.

I'll let you know allowing dogs to get drunk is incredibly irresponsible.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Dogs love kahlua

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SomeJazzyRat posted:

I'll let you know allowing dogs to get drunk is incredibly irresponsible.

One people beer is like six in dog beers.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Goddamn. I don't even know how to feel about that.

i want to make an ASMR series of videos where i destroy large quantities of jelly dildos with various & sundry tools, weapons.

Field Mousepad posted:

I need to figure how to work 9 pounds of greased aluminum into a conversation now.

i tried imagening what the least sexually functional object would be and a cube with sharp edges is all i could think of

PHIZ KALIFA has a new favorite as of 21:50 on May 19, 2018

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

fruit on the bottom posted:

My cat doesn't know how to kill.

Seriously, she once caught a mouse and then dropped on my mom's pillow next to her head at 5AM, terrified but otherwise unharmed as though she wanted us to teach her what the next step was.

Mother cats teach their kittens to hunt by bringing them progressively less injured prey so they can practice. Your cat thinks you're almost--but not quite--competent.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i want to make an ASMR series of videos where i destroy large quantities of jelly dildos with various & sundry tools, weapons.

So like ballistics jelly dildo destruction derby? I'd watch the poo poo out of that while drunk, tbh

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'd watch the poo poo out of it while sober. I'm easily entertained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Has the hydraulic press channel guy done dildos yet?