Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

There's no way people jerk it to this. I'm not buying it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shiki Dan posted:

Like Shmorky except mostly not underage(??)

I really don't get it.

My theory is that these guys (or this singular guy who adamantly claims to be multiple people) were like really into Ren & Stimpy as kids

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

My theory is that these guys (or this singular guy who adamantly claims to be multiple people) were like really into Ren & Stimpy as kids

I've always been really revolted by that animation style. Just, uh, for the record.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This reminds me of being a kid and trying to jack it to a workout show before a commercial break or whatever. It’s like you had other options but there was some fun in the challenge.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Since someone just sent in a completely bullshit "badawwws martial arts assassin" story, I'm sending in a real story. Just a warning, though: there is nothing exciting or funny about this, and some details have been changed for privacy.

In middle school and high school I studied judo and jujitsu and then transitioned into a modern technique focused on self-defense and military combat. I continued practicing through college and by the time I graduated I was volunteering at a community program as an instructor.

One day there was a new student in my class who said she was Army ROTC at the same college I attended. This may surprise some of you but the ROTC program does not put a lot of emphasis on teaching hand-to-hand fighting so she wanted some additional education. One thing led to another and I agreed to visit the old college gym once every couple of weeks to help her and her friends polish up their skills.

This went well for a year and a half and the whole thing became sort of semi-official. My friend and her circle all graduated, and it was all new cadets, that didn't know me and I didn't know them. One lesson we were going over ground fighting and this one guy started making rape jokes, about how the reason he was attending was to learn to rape women more effectively. I told him get out, never come back, and that he should walk out while he could still walk.

The next day I got a call from a perturbed Army LT or NCO or something saying that one of his cadets complained I was being unfair and threatened him. For the second time in as many days I saw red and aggressively pointed out to this officer the nature of this cadet's offense, that I could throw out anyone I wanted from my class, and that I would absolutely threaten anyone who made rape jokes in a self-defense class.

He ordered me, as my superior, to keep instructing this cadet.

I took a deep breath and calmly pointed out to the Army officer that I 1: wasn't in the Army, 2: or even a university employee, 3: was a volunteer doing this out of dedication to my art and as a favor to the ROTC program my female friend was enrolled in, 4: which is why I found rape jokes completely unacceptable, and 5: if he didn't have my back on this I would stop volunteering.

In the end he refused to try to understand my point of view so I quit. Unfortunately the regular classes I helped teach were very less convenient for students at the college, so I never saw most of them again.

I'm sorry that this isn't a good story; I am still disappointed over these events years later, but even more disappointed that many women in the Army are in more danger from their fellows than the enemy thank to guys like these.

Yeah, army officers are not used to being told "no" which is part of both your specific problem and the problem you were trying to alleviate

I dunno if I were you I'd have just kept teaching the class and refusing to let the fuckwit in. What could the officer have done to you for pissing him off, really? He's not your boss and he can't have you court-martialled or make you clean a bathroom with a toothbrush. He's out of options at that point.

quote:

So my confession is that I get off on reading *true* accounts of rape/murder. Well, get off isn't the right word, I get excited reading about serial killers, spree killers, etc. Picture it like watching a really good action movie. The day after the Las Vegas shooting I was in glee, the day long slow drip of gore pics and accounts and videos was just wonderful. But it's not sexual, I don't like, JO to dead bodies.

Anyways, I also like the occasional erotic story about rape/rough sex. There's a thread here in GBS that looks at /r/relationships posts, but I also read other stuff like /r/legaladvice or /r/rape or /r/sexualassault for people posting about their stories. I often pose as someone who can help: I've studied the law and psychology and I'm extremely intelligent, so it's fairly easy to pretend to be a lawyer, social worker, or psychiatrist. I message these women and ask for details of their rapes, fill in blanks. Sometimes they've posted elsewhere on Reddit and I have photos and I'll masturbate while thinking of them being beaten and hosed raw with no lube in their little assholes or forced to choke on a hard dick with a gun to their head.

Sometimes they realize what I'm trying to do, but I'm good at staying within the confine's of Reddit's rules. Sometimes I even get *them* suspended by pretending to be offended when they curse or threaten me. I say I don't want any more contact and to leave me alone, and they inevitably can't resist more curses and threats. And then I report them to the admins. Admins are terrible about nazi poo poo but if they have a clear cut "user was told to stop messaging" even one more message is enough to trigger a suspension if they're pissy enough.

I've seen women come back from suspension, cry to feminism boards about their treatment, then sent carefully worded trolls via a different username, then reported THAT and gotten them permanently suspended.

This is as lame as the puppetmaster but like several orders of magnitude creepier

If you read the r/r thread you know what my stance is on Weird Kinks: it's fine as long as you're mindful that it's Just A Game. Reading fictional stories is one thing, but loving with actual rape victims is another entirely. You've stopped thinking of your fun as a game, and it's hurting people. See thread title please.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
In before the finger pointing about who this gem is

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Lieutenants of any service are usually the most worthless shitbirds.

rapegoon. :frogout:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Oh man, it would have been great for you to not have posted that OP. Would have been just dandy if I didn't have to read that vile dog crap.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm not gonna stop posting content from horrible people because then I'd have no content

Should I start putting in content warnings maybe, this sounds sarcastic but I'm actually asking

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
nah pal you are doing fine, its interesting to see what warped poo poo folks dally their brains in.

e: that being said if any folks find that poo poo utterly unbearable (hell some stuff i just nope over myself) feel free to overrule me

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

loquacius posted:

I'm not gonna stop posting content from horrible people because then I'd have no content

Should I start putting in content warnings maybe, this sounds sarcastic but I'm actually asking

Yeah post ‘this confession is from an absolute shitstain so skip it’

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
The first fesher should have just made that guy the practice dummy for self defense education but without the padding. He's in the military, he should be able to handle it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
just lol at officers handling a beating well

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Just keep posting whatever comes in.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
dropped the ball at "I am extremely intelligent" imo

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Imo feel free to skip the ones trying super hard to be edgy.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I definitely remember one with a similar premise, but the fesher actually got robbed but I could be remembering wrong.

This one is jonpop I'm almost positive, dude was always telling stories about seeing prostitutes and deep self-loathing. I recognize that particular brand of disgusting

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my therapist keeps asking me to take off my shirt and then she gives me a back rub :shrug:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've never been to a masseuse.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
that deep tissue massage poo poo that takes 3 sessions before it stops hurting is tops yo.

then you like can go a year without muscle pain.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One of my clients keeps offering me massages. Maybe I'll take her up on it sometime. I just think it would be weird. I've never had a massage that wasn't from a girlfriend.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
is it a massage business?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

One of my clients keeps offering me massages. Maybe I'll take her up on it sometime. I just think it would be weird. I've never had a massage that wasn't from a girlfriend.

Just do not roll over. Don't make it weird.

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
She's a pet groomer.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
can she make you do that leg thing that dogs do?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i might be down for that

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

is it a massage business?

Yeah, she owns a couple of massage parlors and is starting a mobile massage van that companies can hire out for the day. I think Phoebe from Friends had that idea back in the 90's as a joke, but she's doing pretty well with it.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:shrug: might be legit then, but then again she might want the big D

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
gotta feel that poo poo out yo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Today would have been my 5 year anniversary. Instead? I’m living in squalor, all because of my own mistakes, and I’m all alone.

My ex wife and I were both really in to kinky sex, and I enjoyed pushing our limits together. Nothing super gross, but definitely more extreme than the average couple. Melting wax, whips, chains, bondage, role play. Nothing that would freak you out too bad.

We agreed to visit a fetish club together. I had an amazing time and came home with dozens of new ideas. Unfortunately, my wife hated all of them and utterly despised our visit to the club. So we never went again as a couple.

Also unfortunately, I had opened a figurative Pandora’s box. I found dozens of people who were as kinky or kinkier than me, and I was intrigued. There was a world of pleasure, which my wife didn’t want to partake of.

I cheated. We had been married less than a year and I started having NSA sex with multiple people at the club. My tastes got weirder and weirder, regular sex with my wife began to feel trite and boring, like brushing my teeth everyday.

She found out of course. This isn’t a rare story or anything, but the fallout is the part I’m truly ashamed of.

She confronted me while I was visiting a couple I met at the club. She saw my car outside their house and entered, and at first she didn’t see me. Then she sat down on the “couch”.

The couch was actually a disguised sex machine. I was on all fours with a ball gag while a massive dildo was mechanically pounding my rear end. Clamps on my nipples were being pulled in opposite directions while a modified milking machine stroked my cock and collected the semen for later. All of this was covered by a plywood box, with cushions and upholstery covering it to look like a couch.

My wife sat down and could hear my grunting, I guess. I was suddenly greeted by the light of the living room flooding in as the box was lifted up. It was my wife.

She left without me and it took me some time to collect my things and get out of the machine. When I got home she was gone, leaving a note saying that she would be in contact shortly for the divorce to begin.

I was banned from the club - I told everyone my wife was okay with me being there and even forged her signature on a consent form.

I moved into a lovely apartment after we sold the house, and my current place is pretty loving depressing.

I have tried dating again since the divorce was finalized almost 3 years ago. But my kinks keep me from really being in to anyone on that level. And anyone I meet who’s into my kinks is usually somehow weird - bad social skills or hygiene or with some major baggage.

I’m 36, I’m kind of chubby, and I cheated on my wife. I have an okay job. This is not exactly the type of guy who’s drowning in pussy.

I get drunk a lot and try and get in contact with my ex. One time she answered the phone and told me that I was just a bad memory to her now. I stopped calling after that but still send her messages on Facebook and Twitter. I don’t know what I’m expecting to happen.

Honestly I'd try to find some kinky people and learn to tolerate a little baggage because you've got some of it yourself

But not yet really, you've got some working on yourself to do. I wouldn't try dating seriously until you're past the point where you're drunk-tweeting your ex.

(nb: I don't actually think this fesh was anything more than a vehicle for a description of the Phantom Couch Sex Machine, just responding earnestly out of habit mostly)

quote:

I’m a professional thief, possibly the most prolific one in the United States today.

I caught the bug as a child, stealing from grocery stores. The thrill kept me hooked, and I began using the internet to learn new thieving techniques. I soon learned all I could about security systems, locks, ventilation systems, electronic IDs, etc. I devoted myself entirely to my craft and began burgling in my late teens.

I’ve never been caught in almost 15 years. I learn everything I can as new security measures are implemented. I have ways around every imaginable ID card system, I can disable almost any security system, and I have a network of contacts to get me through almost anything else.

My #1 goal in life is to steal the Pope’s hat, and I hope to accomplish this one day.

Right now I just hit mansions, storage facilities, and government buildings. For fun and to exercise my skills, since I really only need money to finance my career.

I'd read this book

Thread book rec: The Lies Of Locke Lamora

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Thief fesh had heart... but Phantom Couch Sex Machine had a Phantom Couch Sex Machine.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

loquacius posted:

Thread book rec: The Lies Of Locke Lamora
Far better to read ‘The Lock Artist’ (which has no disappointing sequels).

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

loquacius posted:

bad social skills or hygiene or with some major baggage.
You are one or more of the above, sorry. Lower your standards to your own level.

loquacius posted:

I'd read this book
Please steal Lowtax some better bones and/or servers, thanks.

Splicer fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jun 9, 2018

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Thief goon: Are you recruting a gunslinger, a samurai that can cut through anything and a femfatale (that half of the time betrays you but is easily forgiven) for a team stealing the Pope's hat?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loquacius posted:

Honestly I'd try to find some kinky people and learn to tolerate a little baggage because you've got some of it yourself

But not yet really, you've got some working on yourself to do. I wouldn't try dating seriously until you're past the point where you're drunk-tweeting your ex.

(nb: I don't actually think this fesh was anything more than a vehicle for a description of the Phantom Couch Sex Machine, just responding earnestly out of habit mostly)

So... tell me more about this machine. I've got a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket and I'm pretty handy with power tools.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Why would you want to steal something as lame as the pope's hat? At least have some ambition and steal something that's actually valuable like the crown jewels.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
You would think that it's the point that it's not valuable

Also current pope's the kinda guy who would forgive you

You should do it thief goon

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

bob dobbs is dead posted:

You would think that it's the point that it's not valuable

Also current pope's the kinda guy who would forgive you

You should do it thief goon

well yeah but I doubt the pope's hat is very secure. I mean that guy in eurotrip just had to wander off from a tour to get it and set it on fire. If you're going for low value targets at least go for highly secured ones. He's the most prolific thief in the country, i'm sure he can handle something more high profile.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
steal the declaration of independence and put a dickbutt on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Why would you want to steal something as lame as the pope's hat? At least have some ambition and steal something that's actually valuable like the crown jewels.

extremely powerful magic object