Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

andrew smash posted:

Isn’t carrying the printer a bit from an ancient goon nice guy thread? Not implying this is fake, just enjoying the callback.

Yeah I was making a reference to that, in this story he didn't carry her printer, he drove instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Boyfriends (28m) dogs are driving me (19f) crazy only one week after moving in. Is it ok to say "they go or I go?"

quote:

Basically I moved in with my boyfriend about two weeks ago...beginning of June whenever that was. He has a really nice 4 bedroom house that he got from his parents (who moved to Mexico). It's completely paid for so all he asks is that I pay him $300 a month to help out with property taxes and utilities. To live in Southern California in a four bedroom close to the water for this cheap is unheard of.

Here's the rub, he actually made me sign a lease which really took me aback. However, because I'm actually a lesee as opposed to just a girlfriend living in the house, I feel that gives me the right to make certain demands about how the house is maintained.

The biggest one is his dogs. He has two completely ragged mutts that I can't quite get the story strait on where they came from. I love dogs but my family always had purebreds that had some sort of predictability about what their disposition was going to be. These two dogs are very loving with each other and him but they haven't taken a liking to me at all (even before I moved in). They have a dog door but they are in and out of it all night and all day. Another dog walks by the yard, they go racing out the dog door making a huge clanging noise then they come back in. The aren't barkers (thank god) but they seem super protective so instead of just relaxing like the dogs I'm used to, they are always moving around the house it seems like and it also seems like they have a schedule where one sleeps and the other is on "patrol" if that makes sense. It is so freaking annoying. They do listen to me so if it's just me at home I just lock them in the garage so I don't have to be around the constant motion because it drives me crazy.

The dogs are so annoying that I don't think I can live with them anymore, is it ok to tell my boyfriend that as far as the dogs go "it's them or me." ?

**tl;dr: my boyfriends dogs are driving me insane after only living here a short while. Is it ok to say "either the dogs go or I go?"

Lol at staying in a place for $300/mo, and deciding "well since I'm on the LEASE I can make DEMANDS", just loving lol, and the dogs are not purebred enough so maybe they should be shot?? hello police? anyone around that can shoot some loving dogs or something?

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
they don't even bark! Apparently "moving around too much" is grounds to ask someone to abandon their beloved pets.

Age difference is a huge red flag for this not exactly being a healthy relationship though, she sounds awful be he's probably some combination of desperate, hopelessly naive and creepazoid.

EDIT: and lady, the dogs probably don't like you because you constantly lock them in the garage...

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
If there’s something specific you don’t want someone to eat, you should mention that as an addendum absolutely. However it normally goes without saying that “help yourself to the food” is not an invitation to treat your home like Lindisfarne and if that’s the position you’ve found yourself in then the problem is really that you’re a bad judge of character.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Fatkraken posted:

they don't even bark! Apparently "moving around too much" is grounds to ask someone to abandon their beloved pets.

Age difference is a huge red flag for this not exactly being a healthy relationship though, she sounds awful be he's probably some combination of desperate, hopelessly naive and creepazoid.

EDIT: and lady, the dogs probably don't like you because you constantly lock them in the garage...

That story is fake as gently caress. It's written to make people angry, deliberately plays off emotions and biases in lazy ways ("purebreds are the only good dogs", making someone get rid of pets, stuff most people would get upset at)

Then she acts like she's never met the loving dogs before she moved in, so I guess she just met this dude out of nowhere, got invited to live there full time for as close to free as it gets, and only then met the dogs and determined they had to go - after living there for a week?

bullshit

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Ham Sandwiches posted:

I'm saying if you have some poo poo you don't want people to get into explicitly telling them it's ok to do so seems like a very, very dumb idea, to me. That's it. This guy had a bunch of food he didn't want anyone to eat that was going to sit around for a while, he could have either said "hey please don't eat the stuff in the freezer" or said nothing, but he chose to invite the dude to eat the food, so I don't get acting utterly surprised that the other person did exactly that.

Gee Ham Sandwiches let's try to break down this brain teaser together

Maybe when the person said "feel free to use my food" they did not mean "please clean out the freezer and liquor cabinet, just go ahead and eat and drink everything you find". Everyone gets that technically she wasn't placing any restrictions on her friend, but even if you're given carte blanche any normally empathetic person is going to see all of that poo poo in a freezer and think "dethawing and eating all of this food would be crossing a line, I won't do that". That's why someone asked you if you're on the spectrum; "how do I get all of this food into my belly and/or back to my place" is not a normal, healthy reaction to being placed in that situation.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Hi Quarkjets, let me just take a moment and explain that I find you one of the most pedantic and tedious posters on the site, and when you came in here throwing your physics PHD around w/r/t breastfeeding it all made sense, thank you for explaining the origins of your idiocy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
people like qj are the reason one of my best and smartest friends left their phd in physics to go be a farmer

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
From r/SkincareAddiction because gently caress it:

[Personal] so i sunburnt a bad word into my skin and it wont go away

quote:

Long story short i put duct tape on my back and spelled a bad word on it and sunbathed for 3 hours with no sunscreen. This was two months ago and its tanned in. Still incredibly visible. How much longer will it be there and what can i do to make it go away?

OP will not go into the long story at all. Wonder what the word is?

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

La Brea Carpet posted:

Husbands ex filed for child support, used fertilized embryos.

On weird trick to get income that ex-husbands hate.

Try to get full custody of that kid out of spite.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I decided to search OP's post history and here's some clues. Why did they do this?

quote:

stressvape • 2 points • submitted 4 hours ago

I have to know, is there a story behind this? A lost bet? 😅
knockers321 • 1 point • submitted 2 hours ago

Got bored

Ok and what other stuff does the OP do for fun

quote:

knockers321 • 19 points • submitted 1 month ago

This made my day i used to watch backyard wrestling videos all the time

ok and here's a previous question OP had for the sages at Reddit:

quote:

Is Jordan Schlansky on “Conan” just playing a character or is it all scripted?(r/NoStupidQuestions)
submitted 1 month ago by knockers321 to r/NoStupidQuestions

I think the evidence is pointing towards "OP named knockers321 may be a total loving dumbass" and I think the word they wrote on their back is probably something racist and lovely

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Absurd Alhazred posted:

One time I started dating a girl into cycling and for like our third date we biked to a town 7ish miles over on a nice trail. We got some bagel sandwiches and hung out around the quaint downtown a bit in between the round trip. I never really was into cycling and hadn't ridden a bike in years but I was in pretty good shape at the time so it didn't seem like a deal so I just rented one of the green bikes our campus had and set out in a T and jeans. The 7 miles there were brutal, had a strong wind blowing against us, but it made the return trip easy. Aside from having trouble climbing stairs from the doms, the worst part was deffo the fact that it was the summer and I didn't even think to wear sunscreen. The top of my forearms were red for like a month before settling into a tan that lasted till winter.

I hope she carries this on her back for as long.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jun 10, 2018

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
It's not surprising people would ask you if you're on the spectrum Ham when you don't seem to hear the silent "within reason" that everybody else hears when people tell you to make yourself at home or you're welcome to eat my food. 7 visits to check on a cat and emptying out a persons freezer is not rules lawyering or stretching the definition, it's basically theft.

It's not some "Aha, gotcha on your FALSE GENEROSITY" moment. The English language is literally filled with statements that taken to their theoretical extreme would be insane. When people say to you if there's anything you need, do you come back with an itemised list of all your chores you want them to do for you?

quote:

Half a dozen T-Bone steaks individually packed, a lamb leg, a frozen duck, two bags of those giant crab legs, a frozen filet of wild caught salmon... And in the fridge I had (unopened) gourmet cheeses my sister had sent to me specialty for my birthday, that I know was expensive as gently caress, and I also had on the counter two bottles of wine that cost $30/piece.

Visiting a cat to make sure it has food and water briefly every couple of days for two weeks will never necessitate eating that amount of food. A whole leg of lamb is like enough to feed 5+ people lmao.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Jeza posted:

It's not surprising people would ask you if you're on the spectrum Ham when you don't seem to hear the silent "within reason" that everybody else hears when people tell you to make yourself at home or you're welcome to eat my food. 7 visits to check on a cat and emptying out a persons freezer is not rules lawyering or stretching the definition, it's basically theft.

It's not some "Aha, gotcha on your FALSE GENEROSITY" moment. The English language is literally filled with statements that taken to their theoretical extreme would be insane. When people say to you if there's anything you need, do you come back with an itemised list of all your chores you want them to do for you?

Yeah it is surprising because... get this... I'm not the person in the story dude, I wasn't in the situation nor did I eat the lady's food nor did I think that it was ok that he should eat it so it's beyond dumb to ask me about stuff personally as if I had any personal involvement in it

And when I say "there are people, in this world, that will take a meaningless pleasantry and decide to rules lawyer the poo poo out of it so if you don't want them to, maybe be more clear" it doesn't mean that I agree with it or advocate it as correct, just that, if you rely on social convention as if everyone were on the same page, don't be surprised if some people abuse that vagueness and act like they did nothing wrong

and I'm not sure why I have to explain this but genuinely asking people that have a different read "hey are you mentally hosed up because you happen to read this reddit story differently than I do, maybe you're retarded or something idk" is actually rude as poo poo

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
It really doesn’t matter what you say with those people though, they’ll just find a way to justify it. Just don’t befriend those people, they’re lovely.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Ham Sandwiches posted:

nor did I think that it was ok that he should eat it

And when I say "there are people, in this world, that will take a meaningless pleasantry and decide to rules lawyer the poo poo out of it so if you don't want them to, maybe be more clear" it doesn't mean that I agree with it or advocate it as correct, just that, if you rely on social convention as if everyone were on the same page, don't be surprised if some people abuse that vagueness and act like they did nothing wrong

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Lol at the "I'm going to throw out a meaningless statement to seem generous but get super upset if you actually take it seriously" approach, and I'm glad that person got owned

???

????????

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

fruit on the bottom posted:

It really doesn’t matter what you say with those people though, they’ll just find a way to justify it. Just don’t befriend those people, they’re lovely.

So I'm sure we're well past the point where people want to read my responses, though that's probably the case most of the time I post and let me just add:

I disagree, I believe an explicit "hey don't eat the stuff in the freezer" is a very different thing to be "confused" about than "hey feel free to cook whatever!"

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Jeza posted:

???

????????

Yes I found it funny that in being vague the person they were vague with took advantage of it, it was funny to me, I was not saying it was Correct that they got robbed, just that it was funny and being unrelated to the situation I'm glad I got to read something banal in a reddit post

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

fruit on the bottom posted:

Yeah that's entirely my point, she shouldn't have given him a key to her place. That was her mistake, she should have asked someone she trusted more or just paid for a professional. Her saying the typical platitudes one normally says when someone is petsitting or babysitting is not the problem here and it's beyond weird Ham has latched onto it as some sort of fake generosity. No socially aware person would even remotely consider what the guy did a reasonable repercussion of basic politeness and it's strange to be like "hahaha she said the magic words, what did she expect?"

Dude basically stole from her and would have been an rear end in a top hat regardless. It wasn't the basic social interaction that caused the situation.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
My two (23F) friends keep overstaying their welcome at my (22F) apartment every weekend how do I make them stop?

quote:

I am the only friend that lives in a big city, they both still live in our small town about an hour away. I love them and I have a lot of fun with them but EVERY TIME they come up even if I can't hang out because I'm at work, they always stay at my house. I made the mistake of letting them know where my spare key is. Now every time I come home from work they are at my apartment. They get wasted and make a mess and all their poo poo will be in the living room, and the kitchen will have empty food boxes and liquor bottles out! I am constantly cleaning my house because they continue to leave messes.

What thew me over the edge was that my apartment complex recently had a break in. I'm extra paranoid now and more on top of making sure my doors are Locked. We went out last night and they stayed up after I went to bed. This morning I woke up to my balcony screen door wide open. They didn't even bother to close the drat door, it was left open the entire night!! I immediately talked to both of them about being more considerate and aware of what they are doing and to please clean up after themselves. One of them responded with "BBBattlestarDW, NO ONE breaks into a house when there are people inside." I just about killed her when she said this because it was the dumbest thing I've ever heard and her response in general was so loving lax and this was serious to me. She was hungover when she said this but STILL!!!

Anyways, I came home after a long shift at work thinking they're probably gone by now... and I walk into my apartment and ALL. THEIR. poo poo. IS. STILL. HERE. I washed the dishes this morning and their dirty dishes are now back in the sink. My living room is a mess, and I'm loving done.

I love them and one of them was in an abusive relationship and that's why I told her where the spare was so that she can come over whenever she got in a fight with her SO (which was all the time). but now they're using that to come over all the time. One of them can be very sensitive and she's been my bffff since we were 6 and I have to be careful with how I approach this cause I don't want her to think she's not welcome in my home, but I'm done with them being so inconsiderate and not respecting the rules I've set.

How do I tell them that they need to stop doing this and they are overstaying their welcome at times?

TL;DR 2 best friends keep on staying at my apartment and are inconsiderate during their stay. They continue to over welcome their stay even after I talked to them about it.

UPDATE: They rolled in this morning and I told them I was removing the spare key and that I have work all day today and when I come home they need have my house cleaned up. I told them I have fun when we go out but that my house is not a hotel and that I don't appreciate how oblivious they were to leaving my house unlocked and door wide open. I also told them they suck for how inconsiderate they've been with their messes. I also told them that before they head back home that they have to drop me off a burrito from my favorite restaurant to make up for all the poo poo I cleaned up for them, and for letting them stay over so much in general. So to the posts that told me to just tell them straight up because they've been my friends for so long and they should understand- THANK YOU! I totally forgot that sometimes I'm the one telling myself to be nice, and polite etc. without realizing that I also need to take of myself and surroundings and that yes, they have been my friends for so long, they know me well enough to understand where I'm coming from. They were cool about it and apologized for being dicks. They just dropped off my burrito ;)

Reddit success story! :buddy:

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

quote:

I told him that if he wanted to hang out at my place and do homework, that's fine. And I told him he could treat it like it was his place as long as he didn't go in my bedroom, and that he could use my food, cook, etc. My thought was, he lives like a 20-minute drive away, I may as well make it worth his time.

To me this seemed a lot more explicit than "Yeah make yourself at home" and I was explaining that if she really didn't want him to eat the stuff in the freezer while encouraging him to hang out there, do homework, and cook it may have been worth mentioning the freezer being off limits if she wanted to avoid the "Well you SAID it was ok" response to a broke college student actually cleaning out the fridge

[edit]If other people want to respond to the story that's cool, I do believe my perspective has been covered and I'll go back to chiming in on other stories :tipshat:

Ham Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 10, 2018

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Ham Sandwiches posted:

So I'm sure we're well past the point where people want to read my responses

You’re not wrong, loving hell.

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

I was reading all these posts about gradfood, and I had a post half-written in my head that went something like this:

quote:

Ham Sandwiches may not be, but I'm on the spectrum, and I absolutely would have eaten all that food over the course of two friggin' weeks. People can't survive for two weeks off of "some fruit laying around," and most people don't eat out for the majority of their meals, unless you live in LA I guess. I hate it when people explicitly tell you something's okay and it isn't, and saying "Yo, feel free to eat the food here and cook it if you need to" and being pissy that a decent amount of food is gone when you return is a garbage move. The lady straight-up told him to do it, and didn't like when he did.

...Then I realized, on this page, that my skimming had gotten the better of me, and I had missed the part at the beginning where he was making only the occasional visit and not being fully in residence for two straight weeks. Yes, that's weird as hell, who comes by once every two days and says "Ah, time to make another delicious pan-fried steak while I check to see if the cat's not dead!"

(In my experience, house-sitting and cat-sitting involve staying at the residence in question, see. Didn't occur to me that there might be another way.)

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Boyfriends (28m) dogs are driving me (19f) crazy only one week after moving in. Is it ok to say "they go or I go?"

Lol at staying in a place for $300/mo, and deciding "well since I'm on the LEASE I can make DEMANDS", just loving lol, and the dogs are not purebred enough so maybe they should be shot?? hello police? anyone around that can shoot some loving dogs or something?

:thermidor::woof::woof:

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
I [42/f] slept with my son's friend (both 19), and now he won't talk to me. How can i make it up to him?

quote:

Using a throwaway for obvious reasons.

Yes, i slept with my son's friend. I know it was stupid and wrong, and probably a bad idea. But i was lonely, since i haven't dated much since his father and i divorced. It's been almost 8 years, but i've been so caught up with work and taking care of him and my younger daughter, i haven't gotten out much.

When my son was in high school, he made a friend, and started bringing him over. He was nice, but a bit perverted. And he would always tell me how pretty i was, and would flirt lightly with me. I was able to ignore it for a while, but i began to feel strongly, his comments made me feel, truthfully, like a woman again.

A few months ago, we were alone, and i just gave in, i didn't think at the time it would turn out bad. But, I enjoyed the attention he gave me.

A couple months ago, him and my son got into a huge fight about something, and his friend let it slip out that we were intimate together, plus my son heard that he'd been bragging about it to their friends as well, my son confronted me, and now he flat out ignores me, he won't talk to me. It's been incredibly awkward at home. He won't look at me, won't talk to me, has blocked my number so i can't text him either, and i've overheard him talking to his dad about moving in with him. Also, his friend has been texting me, asking me if i wanted to meet up again.

I mean, i feel guilty about it, but what can i do? How can i get my son to talk to me again? How can i make it up to him? What should i do about his friend?

Tl;dr - slept with son's friend, son angry and now completely ignores me, how can i make it up to my son?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

La Brea Carpet posted:

I [42/f] slept with my son's friend (both 19), and now he won't talk to me. How can i make it up to him?

"...his comments made me feel, truthfully, like a woman again."

No one actually talks like this. This is typing with one hand.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

La Brea Carpet posted:

I mean, your son is not a minor anymore, and is planning to move in with his dad, and your lover still wants you... I feel like there's a very simple solution to this problem. :shrug:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

Yeah I just saw this movie on youporn.com

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Jeza posted:

???

????????

What did you expect? Ham Sandwiches sometimes even contradicts himself in the same post, and then to no one's surprise later he tries to backpedal hilariously like some sort of cartoon character lol

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Hi Quarkjets, let me just take a moment and explain that I find you one of the most pedantic and tedious posters on the site, and when you came in here throwing your physics PHD around w/r/t breastfeeding it all made sense, thank you for explaining the origins of your idiocy

I know you think "pedantic" is a sick burn but you really should look up what it means before you use it, cause I've never seen a post deserving of a bigger :ironicat: before

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

La Brea Carpet posted:

Let him sleep with one of your friends, duh?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

dudeness posted:

Let him sleep with one of your friends, duh?

Wow, Mother Lover reboot.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

La Brea Carpet posted:

Any good replies to this one? It looks like it might be deleted, nothing comes up on a google search.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

andrew smash posted:

Any good replies to this one? It looks like it might be deleted, nothing comes up on a google search.

Most of them saying that she hosed up (heh) big time and all she can do is apologize and wait.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
Personally i’d suggest not banging the friend again considering she seems to have not totally made up her mind on that point

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

I didn't find it, but did find this on r/advice. The title is just the beginning

My husband [44m] slept with my friend's daughter [16/f]. I [38/f] am not coping well. Need advice.

quote:

Before anyone asks, the age of consent is 16, here in the UK. I'm a mum of two,with a 14-year-old daughter, 12-year-old son, despite having kids me and my husband normally find time for sex, get the kids to stay at grandma's etc. Anyway, me and my husband have generally had a happy marriage, but his confession last night threw that out the window.

He confessed he'd got my new friend Tina's daughter, Chloe, who's 16, pregnant, he'd slept with her since November last year (Chloe turns 17 in August). Tina is someone I've known since she moved into the neighbourhood last year (Tina moved in last September) I was furious with him, then he said that Chloe wants to keep the baby, and that he's going to move in with her. I feel angry, upset, like my marriage was a scam, is my husband a creep or paedophile??

This girl is only two years older than my daughter, what the hell? Why would a 16-year-old want a married man of 44?? She's 16, so she probably won't see what the reality of dating my husband would be like... anyone able to give her a reality check?? My husband said he'd be a "weekend dad" and be living with Chloe and the baby. My husband's a good dad so why would he do this?? Do you think Chloe will regret it big time? i'VE SEEN The texts between my husband and her. There was even a text with Chloe in a bikini reading "heyu sexy wanna cm ovr 2myn latr"?

I'm going to have to divorce him but it'll be painful, feel like hell and i worry about what it'll mean for me and my kids.

My husband's also started using odd nicknames for me, he's called me a "willow mum", (wth??), "ubergal" and "hipster babe" and also started wearing my Pink Soda Sport crop top around the house too, he thought it would be funny, i told him I was annoyed but he would not listen, insisted he looked good in the top. He's also spent about £3500 on Adidas goods using family finances too.

Need help... not coping well at all.

Yes, this sounds like /r/relationships but it is an advice request.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
The girl (f/18) that my (f/21) boyfriend (m/22) cheated on me with gets to use the pool in his backyard whenever she wants and it’s really bothering me?

quote:

Backstory so you understand: I’ve been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half now. When we first started dating (about a month after meeting so it wasn’t very serious) we ended up breaking up because I found that his neighbour Haley had sent him nudes/he sent some back. I went home for the winter break and when I came back after a month of NC, we started talking again and gave it another shot. He’s been faithful since - I know this.

It always makes me a bit uncomfortable that this girl is still his neighbour but generally, I try not to think of it. Now the thing is - he still lives at home but he spends every night with me. So it’s not his house, it’s his parents. And his parents are very kind people. They told their neighbours that they can use the pool in their backyard at anytime (the neighbours have a lot of small children).

I thought that it would just be the young kids..but today while my boyfriend and I were at his house cleaning up from lunch, I looked through the window and found her laying in her bikini in his backyard. It made me feel sick.

I know he has no control over it because his parents told them and it’s their house but...I don’t know how to handle the fact that she’s there in a really skimpy bikini when I’m not with him. I trust him but it still makes me uncomfortable and jealous and sad and brings up old memories...what should I do? Just try not to think about it or tell my boyfriend it makes me uncomfortable? :(

**TLDR: the girl my boyfriend sent nudes to/got nudes from at the beginning of our relationship gets to use the pool in his backyard whenever she wants bc his parents said she could and it really makes me uncomfortable and jealous to know she’s laying in a bikini when I’m not there with him and I don’t know if or even how to tell my boyfriend this makes me jealous and sad?

:thunk:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

I didn't find it, but did find this on r/advice. The title is just the beginning

My husband [44m] slept with my friend's daughter [16/f]. I [38/f] am not coping well. Need advice.

quote:

is my husband a creep or paedophile??

Yes, and to solve this problem there are these new things called bricks that you can use to impart wisdom to your husband with.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

creep or paedophile? why not both!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Before anyone asks, the age of consent IS IRRELEVANT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

lol and then she posts all of this minor deranged poo poo at the end