Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

DarklyDreaming posted:

I'd love to know what actual arabic

Farsi. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Oh right Iran.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Goon Danton posted:

Wait hold up there are angels in this now? I mean I can't be surprised they're showing up if Team Satan is the bad guys, but still.

Ugh I can’t find it, but some crazy person on their terrible blog said that covfefe is like the language of the nephilim and their rallying cry back in ancient babylon or something. And of course that’s true!

Here it is
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/cuvfefe-mystery-solved/comment-page-1/
This is UUUUUUGE!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8inxwr/did_we_ever_get_to_the_bottom_of_the_now_infamous/

Moose-Alini fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jun 26, 2018

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Moose-Alini posted:

Ugh I can’t find it, but some crazy person on their terrible blog said that covfefe is like the language of the nephilim and their rallying cry back in ancient babylon or something. And of course that’s true!

Here it is
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2017/05/31/cuvfefe-mystery-solved/comment-page-1/
This is UUUUUUGE!!!
Wow, skimming the article titles, this site is....something else :staredog:

The Deep State’s Last Stand: The Transgender Baphomet Agenda in New Zealand’s Wonderland
TESLA – WAS HE FROM THE FUTURE? DOES PRESIDENT TRUMP KNOW?
My President Versus NWO Bad-deals!
I REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE DEEP STATE CIRCUS ACT! IF YOU DO TOO, SHOUT OUT NOW!
Get YOUR BUNGEE ON! (I have no idea why this one is on there, but it's funny to see it in the middle of all these insane posts)

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Zero_Grade posted:

Wow, skimming the article titles, this site is....something else :staredog:

The Deep State’s Last Stand: The Transgender Baphomet Agenda in New Zealand’s Wonderland
TESLA – WAS HE FROM THE FUTURE? DOES PRESIDENT TRUMP KNOW?
My President Versus NWO Bad-deals!
I REFUSE TO FOLLOW THE DEEP STATE CIRCUS ACT! IF YOU DO TOO, SHOUT OUT NOW!
Get YOUR BUNGEE ON! (I have no idea why this one is on there, but it's funny to see it in the middle of all these insane posts)

Hey remember when I got probated for comparing my experiences in Of heroin cults with what was happening politically in the US? I got probated like, two or three times for that. Clearly I had no idea what I was talking about...

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Prester Jane posted:

Hey remember when I got probated for comparing my experiences in Of heroin cults with what was happening politically in the US? I got probated like, two or three times for that. Clearly I had no idea what I was talking about...

I always appreciated you, at least. Kinda bummed your prediction of Trump blowing up going full on nuts hasn’t panned out (yet).

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

UmOk posted:

Did the Qs make anything of Melanias "I really don't care" jacket? Seems ripe for some secret messages

Isn't the clothing like it was from full of fascist imagery? Like we're talking swastikas with the turn and todtenkofs.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

twistedmentat posted:

Isn't the clothing like it was from full of fascist imagery? Like we're talking swastikas with the turn and todtenkofs.

Like yes but no.

They are a really big store with a specific gimmick of getting new designs every 2 weeks so they come out with many thousands of designs a year in very short amount of times.

So they are pretty constantly on quality control issues for the designs, with everything being stolen artwork and like, really iffy stuff getting in. Like both in the way that someone put something actually malicious but also in ways that no one looks or thinks very hard about the stuff they put out.

So it's kinda a company that doesn't give a gently caress enough to not be racist, often not entirely intentionally, but sometimes sort of. But the narrative that zara is like nazi company that makes a line of nazi stuff isn't really accurate either.

It's basically the way walmart always keeps getting dinged for selling racist shirts, there isn't really a walmart CEO yelling "put out more racist shirts!" in an organized way but walmart also doesn't exactly care enough to get quality control enough to check to make sure they aren't selling them until someone points it out and don't really turn down the money they make before someone notices.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
That still seems a weak excuse to sell purses with Nazi style swastikas on them.

LIke that's seems like a step beyond accidentally racist shirts.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

twistedmentat posted:

That still seems a weak excuse to sell purses with Nazi style swastikas on them.

I think what he's getting at is their QC is basically nonexistent. They're owned by the world's largest apparel retailer and manage up to 20 clothing collections per year. It only takes 10 to 15 days to go from design to release, so they probably have nobody seriously checking and approving any design before getting shoved out. Swastikas are a little more iffy (though explainable if QC is dealing with such a huge influx of designs to approve that there's someone just signing off on whatever shows up without looking at it so they can go home), but I can see stolen artwork and anything that's not overtly awful as getting through very quickly because nobody is taking more than a few seconds to look at them.

Like with the swastika on the handbag, they said the swastika wasn't visible when it was chosen from an external supplier. The bag was probably just submitted as a picture to some manager to sign off on, rather than looking at the full bag in the hand.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Indifference may as well be support.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Argas posted:

There's a pretty big difference between "I don't care if there's Nazis as long as they don't bother me personally" and "poo poo, I have 35 designs left to approve and only an hour left in the day. I'll just look for a few seconds and click yes."

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

There's a pretty big difference between "I don't care if there's Nazis as long as they don't bother me personally" and "poo poo, I have 35 designs left to approve and only an hour left in the day. I'll just look for a few seconds and click yes."

No not really, because the reason the latter is happening is because the person who owns the company thinks the former.

Staffing scarcity is almost invariably manufactured by greed at the top level.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Argas posted:

Sure, they are a bad company and there is no real good excuse for making money off selling racist shirts even if you apologize and pull them. But people do get a little far down the conspiracy theory train of acting like zara is a line of all nazi clothing where it just really isn't, it's a line of like 40,000 hastily made shirts and bags.

Like the "I don't really care" shirt was real bad, but it's tinfoil to go from that into some idea that the brand was chosen because of some secret nazi connection. It's just a big low quality brand.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Moose-Alini posted:

the comment chains here are something; seems like a certain kind of trolling, with perhaps a few legitimately crazy people in the mix. edit: well, probably more than a few.

quote:

Yes, and not just one type, many who look human and have been visiting here for thousands of years. How do I know this, because I’ve had experiences with them. Just beware there are evil ones and Good ones. How will you know the difference? By doing this: Ask them if they are of the Christ Consciousness, if they reply yes then they are the lighted beings and they will never hurt you. If they hem and haw and refuse to answer, they are the dark ones and tell them to leave you alone in the name of Jesus as they fear that being. By the way, they have to answer that question as that is part of the galactic laws when all of this started eons ago.

making fun of an idiot stoner trope, through the lens of also making fun of religious people and lizard conspiracy wonks; 7/10 will bookmark

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jun 28, 2018

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler
god loving dammit why does it keep coming back to mesopotamia

nephilim conspiracies are literally another tie in to annunaki conspiracies almost every single time, which is entirely based off of zecharia sitchems bogus rear end cuneiform translations

stop thinking assholes with curly beards had everything figured out you loving conspiracy idiots

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Sperglord Firecock posted:

thinking assholes with curly beards had everything figured out

This is, in fairness, a major contributing factor to most of human history.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1012379754870312960

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
I mean yeah, mental illness is often hereditary.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Quailman Shared Cinematic Universe looking real dank there.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Of course they're white as gently caress.

The best thing about Stitchen is that Annunaki and Nibiru never appear together in Mesopotamian works. It's like assume Spock and Spiderman were connected.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

twistedmentat posted:

It's like assume Spock and Spiderman were connected.

Spiderman has appeared in comics with the xmen and the xmen have appeared in comics with star trek so spiderman totally at least knows people that know spock.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Spiderman has appeared in comics with the xmen and the xmen have appeared in comics with star trek so spiderman totally at least knows people that know spock.
Yeah i can see people argue that there was probably a spiderman/spock crossover using your point in a few hundred years.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I mean poo poo there was an episode of the animated series (which is confirmed canon) where literally satan shows up and he's a cool guy who just wants to party with them and teaches spock how to do magic but then space puritans show up and gently caress everything up as space puritans are wont to do. Spiderman showing up in an episode would be no stranger than that.

But yeah as with all fiction conspiracy theories don't give a gently caress about 'actual' mythological characters, they just mash together half-remembered bullshit about them to fit whatever their narrative is and call it a day.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

We've gone from the modern Klan hood maga hat of 2016/2017 to the lobotomy scar dressing of 2018

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Potato Salad posted:

We've gone from the modern Klan hood maga hat of 2016/2017 to the lobotomy scar dressing of 2018

Those poor kids though. Never had a chance.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I wonder how the 4chan trolls who are Q feel about such photos. I bet they masturbate to them

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
also let me just say that the thread title update is excellent

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Toplowtech posted:

Yeah i can see people argue that there was probably a spiderman/spock crossover using your point in a few hundred years.

Okay, Spock and Uh, I dunno, Jon Snow. Its two things from a cultures mythology that isn't connected beyond being from that culture.

Things is, we've translated the script from those cultures completely, and we know that Annunaki coming down from Nibiru to mine gold, then banging the humans because they can't get enough ape rear end is completely made up, but people still believe it. They claim the scholars have it wrong and Stitchen had the translations right.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Feinne posted:

I mean poo poo there was an episode of the animated series (which is confirmed canon) where literally satan shows up and he's a cool guy who just wants to party with them and teaches spock how to do magic but then space puritans show up and gently caress everything up as space puritans are wont to do. Spiderman showing up in an episode would be no stranger than that.

I thought you were going to mention that spiderman knows satan because of the one more day comic.

It's actually probably would be interesting in like a thousand years for someone to work this out and figure out that spiderman knowing wolverine and wolverine knowing spock means that spiderman might know of spock but spock knowing satan and satan knowing spiderman wouldn't mean that.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Okay, Spock and Uh, I dunno, Jon Snow. Its two things from a cultures mythology that isn't connected beyond being from that culture.

Things is, we've translated the script from those cultures completely, and we know that Annunaki coming down from Nibiru to mine gold, then banging the humans because they can't get enough ape rear end is completely made up, but people still believe it. They claim the scholars have it wrong and Stitchen had the translations right.
Yes i get your point that it's total bullshit (and i do agree), but i don't think they care about it being bullshit fanfiction, they care about it being useful to make their point (no matter how credible) because most people don't care enough to realize it's 100% bullshit. We are talking about people using trash newspaper scandals like the Madeleine McCann Affair to sell their poo poo pedo theories, they aren't targeting highly educated people.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

"can't get enough ape rear end" would make a very good username.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I thought you were going to mention that spiderman knows satan because of the one more day comic.

It's actually probably would be interesting in like a thousand years for someone to work this out and figure out that spiderman knowing wolverine and wolverine knowing spock means that spiderman might know of spock but spock knowing satan and satan knowing spiderman wouldn't mean that.

I don't even know what is being discussed any more, this IS the qanon thread, right?

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I don't even know what is being discussed any more, this IS the qanon thread, right?

The only things off-topic when discussing Q are reality, so spocks and spidermen seem perfectly fine.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

I'm guessing spiderman is a white hat given how much The Mainstream Media hates him. What is J. Jonah Jameson hiding??

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Goon Danton posted:

What is J. Jonah Jameson hiding??

Idk, with how fast and loose Jameson plays with facts in order to demonize spiderman he'd probably be one of the fox news, Glen Beck-ian "good ones" that Qanon actually believe.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

JJ holds some progressive views though. He's anti-mutant bigotry, for instance.

:goonsay:

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames

Cactus posted:

I say to people that lean towards thinking like this that yes, there are real conspiracies! There absolutely are. But those are really boring, they're always about money.. like the Panama files, it's all poo poo like tax evasion and stuff like that. People just want the world to be more convoluted and interesting than it really is.

My favorite quote from this thread has always been something like “The fact that Anthony Weiner hasn’t died in a tragic avocado peeling accident is proof positive that Hilary Clinton doesn’t have people killed” because I imagine she really, really wants to have him killed.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames

twistedmentat posted:

Generally what Zara & H&M get dinged for is using some “inappropriate” symbol or English phrase but calling attention to something objectionable (I remember H&M got some bad press for a shirt with a design that ~sort of~ looks like a Star Of David) in their stores has also proven itself a guaranteed way to get clicks/shares on your article.

In general the English phrases on their clothes are.. obviously not created by native English speakers. They either don’t mean anything or are just sort of weird. Any one clothing item is only available for a month or so at these stores - they are constantly producing and introducing new items and since they are European companies they don’t necessarily check to see if everything they produce is inoffensive to someone somewhere in the world.

I think - judging from what I know about the companies - probably a majority of their customers do not speak English. People in non English speaking countries tend to like wearing English words in their clothing, and don’t really care so much what they mean.

bad day fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

bad day posted:

Generally what Zara & H&M get dinged for is using some “inappropriate” symbol or English phrase but calling attention to something objectionable (I remember H&M got some bad press for a shirt with a design that ~sort of~ looks like a Star Of David) in their stores has also proven itself a guaranteed way to get clicks/shares on your article.

In general the English phrases on their clothes are.. obviously not created by native English speakers. They either don’t mean anything or are just sort of weird. Any one clothing item is only available for a month or so at these stores - they are constantly producing and introducing new items and since they are European companies they don’t necessarily check to see if everything they produce is inoffensive to someone somewhere in the world.

I think - judging from what I know about the companies - probably a majority of their customers do not speak English. People in non English speaking countries tend to like wearing English words in their clothing, and don’t really care so much what they mean.

Much like Americans with Chinese word tattoos