Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

reignofevil posted:

I'm just waiting for that post trump political era where I can get work on campaigns by handing them a business card identifying myself as a 'bad ideas guy'.

ill vouch for u fam

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

byob historian posted:

you *are* western cartooning

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

america is bad op

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

be tha bop u want 2 c n da wurld

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Nichael posted:

tom! has no actual fans who aren't on his payroll. it's just soulless husks trying to keep a dying man's campaign going so they can keep grifting.

A dying cell phone for supporting a dying man

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

~ w h y ~ a r e ~ e m o t i o n s ~ s o ~ h a r d ~ ? ~

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

shouldnt that say igen igen igen igen igen igen igen igen

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

tromn

Numberwang
Sep 2, 2016

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
it's gonna own to see what pjw and loomer and kirk are doing in five years

baw
Nov 5, 2008

they hitched everything on being slavishly devoted to a massive retard lol

not a great long-term career move

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Solarin posted:

I hate sleep so much

sleeping owns

the massive loss of time sux tho. i love sleeping and waking up in a warm bed in cozy pjs in a cold room cuz i keep all my windows opne

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

baw posted:

it's gonna own to see what pjw and loomer and kirk are doing in five years

fox news guest speakers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

baw posted:

they hitched everything on being slavishly devoted to a massive retard lol

not a great long-term career move

could still work out if the massive retard they latched onto wasn't also literally the most petty and disloyal man alive

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
orson tromp card's speaker for the dead (boomers)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

orson tromp card's speaker for the dead (boomers)

:wrong: OSC wrote every single character as a huge mary sue but tromp and his hangers on literally aren't good at anything, or even smart, and also nobody likes them

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
lol remember when he wrote that character who was so good at articulating arguing with on everyone on the internet at the somethingawful forums that they elected him god emperor of earth? lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

lol remember when he wrote that character who was so good at articulating arguing with on everyone on the internet at the somethingawful forums that they elected him god emperor of earth? lmao

HER and she was like co-emperor with her brother who was Chief Genocider on Space Station Pederasty

baw
Nov 5, 2008

remember when trump had the slogan "he's with you" which was way better than hillarys stupid thing

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
just learned a cool new word: trump

baw
Nov 5, 2008

GSD posted:

now that's a name i haven't heard in a long time...

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
sex clams

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

baw posted:

remember when trump had the slogan "he's with you" which was way better than hillarys stupid thing

although it does give me a mental image of someone waking up to see him standing over them in a darkened room, briefly silhouetted by a lightning strike

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

the first rule of anime club is you do NOT talk about western cartooning

gently caress you, purist. I love Japaniamtion and americanimation just the same.

trigun and futurama? both equally valid works of art to me. and i appreciate how both have subtle Christian messages that speak to my faith. even if futurama doesn't quite "get" what it means to be an American catholic

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Thoatse posted:

sex clams

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
deleting weed

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
bill sex kristols

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
donald johnson loving trump

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

baw
Nov 5, 2008

i'm in love with the shape of trump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

I have finally figured out what to do with my immense wealth as a finance drone

I'm buying six foot portraits of this picture and putting them in every hospital bedroom on amwrica

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that scene in the first episode of trigun where the gang of outlaws shoots every bit of the bar except for vash and his martini glass filled with water is one of the funniest things ever and I will fight anyone who thinks otherwise

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the jamie foxx miami vice movie is on amazon prime now so i guess i'm watching another michael mann cop movie tonight

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I really need to wach trigun

in fact i will do it

now

give or take 7 hours

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

GSD posted:

it means fart

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

cumshitter posted:

that scene in the first episode of trigun where the gang of outlaws shoots every bit of the bar except for vash and his martini glass filled with water is one of the funniest things ever and I will fight anyone who thinks otherwise

your face is one of the funniest things ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

idk if cumshitters a masochist or if im just a jerk :thunk:

• Locked thread